• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:09
CEST 15:09
KST 22:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8819 users

The Protoss Help Me Thread - Page 322

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 432 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action.
Misuari
Profile Joined May 2012
Singapore45 Posts
September 08 2012 04:42 GMT
#6421
http://drop.sc/248309 . Just finished a game with a silver few minutes ago. I'm Misuari , a SEA Bronze player . Can anyone kindly tell me what i can do to win this game? Note : I didnt expand cause i was continously being harrass . Im just a bronze player so please be nice , im still learning this game .
Prakas
Profile Joined June 2011
United States30 Posts
September 08 2012 04:50 GMT
#6422
What's the most efficent way to chronoboost mid-late game? Is there a trick or do we need to manually click each building we want to chrono? Currently I use F hotkeys for each base, and "c" then click each building.

I'm asking this because mid-late game, I'm flip flopping between 2 or even 3+ bases. Depending on the matchup, most of my buildings are in my main, with gateways/forge(s) along my expansions. Watching master and gm players, they are quickly going back and fourth mid-late game when chronoing, but I don't seem them looking and clicking for each building to chrono. However, when I'm playing, it's much more time consuming. Any suggestions?
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-08 05:19:41
September 08 2012 05:18 GMT
#6423
On September 08 2012 13:50 Prakas wrote:
What's the most efficent way to chronoboost mid-late game? Is there a trick or do we need to manually click each building we want to chrono? Currently I use F hotkeys for each base, and "c" then click each building.

I'm asking this because mid-late game, I'm flip flopping between 2 or even 3+ bases. Depending on the matchup, most of my buildings are in my main, with gateways/forge(s) along my expansions. Watching master and gm players, they are quickly going back and fourth mid-late game when chronoing, but I don't seem them looking and clicking for each building to chrono. However, when I'm playing, it's much more time consuming. Any suggestions?


I'm still working on doing this effectively myself, but I feel like it all comes down to building positioning. You want to make sure that you have certain buildings next to each other and clumped together on one easy-to-see screen. For instance, you might group your forges and twilight together and always build them behind your mineral line in your main. You would group your 2 robos + colossus bay together and always build them close to your ramp, etc.

By just getting used to grouping these units and placing them in the same general area every game, it'll become a lot easier to chronoboost quickly because you won't have to think too hard about where you put that building.

(Of course, this is the bane of FFE where half of your buildings are sitting in front of your natural and half of them are sitting in your main base.)

EDIT: And yes, you would just jump around using the F keys and individually click on the buildings you want to chrono.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
September 08 2012 05:19 GMT
#6424
On September 08 2012 13:50 Prakas wrote:
What's the most efficent way to chronoboost mid-late game? Is there a trick or do we need to manually click each building we want to chrono? Currently I use F hotkeys for each base, and "c" then click each building.

I'm asking this because mid-late game, I'm flip flopping between 2 or even 3+ bases. Depending on the matchup, most of my buildings are in my main, with gateways/forge(s) along my expansions. Watching master and gm players, they are quickly going back and fourth mid-late game when chronoing, but I don't seem them looking and clicking for each building to chrono. However, when I'm playing, it's much more time consuming. Any suggestions?



Use Camera hot keys to cycle between bases faster
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-08 05:26:37
September 08 2012 05:25 GMT
#6425
On September 07 2012 00:51 Jasiwel wrote:
Can anyone give me some advice when playing PvZ? I'm currently having a downward trend playing against Zerg. At first I thought I was doing fine after losing a PvZ to Roach 12 Minute Rush and then I corrected my mistakes to win against any Roach builds, but now it's looking like Zerg is completely capable of keeping me too contained and denying my scouting (Spores). When the lategame arrives, I just can't keep up with the Zerg who can remax faster than I can move up the ramp to his natural. Any suggestions?


Generally I've found that the best solution is to complete both tech trees faster. If you can defend safely against any pressure, you should be getting up both colossus and templar tech as fast as possible so you can push with storm/feedback/archons/colossus and be dangerous against everything except BLords. In my opinion, you should aim for having both tech trees by 16-17 minutes for a big shove.

From here, if you push right before BLords pop (you can get a good idea by planting an observer near the lair), you can, in many cases, outright win the game. If not, just push to different locations and deny bases while getting your 4th up. In my opinion, the game after this point just turns into a war of attrition like ZvT. The only difference is that both players have really slow-moving deathballs (in which case it can be likened to mech TvZ).

Hope this helps!


On September 08 2012 14:19 ineversmile wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 13:50 Prakas wrote:
What's the most efficent way to chronoboost mid-late game? Is there a trick or do we need to manually click each building we want to chrono? Currently I use F hotkeys for each base, and "c" then click each building.

I'm asking this because mid-late game, I'm flip flopping between 2 or even 3+ bases. Depending on the matchup, most of my buildings are in my main, with gateways/forge(s) along my expansions. Watching master and gm players, they are quickly going back and fourth mid-late game when chronoing, but I don't seem them looking and clicking for each building to chrono. However, when I'm playing, it's much more time consuming. Any suggestions?



Use Camera hot keys to cycle between bases faster


Please read the post before giving out help. He said he already uses camera hotkeys.
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
coldSnaH
Profile Joined June 2012
50 Posts
September 08 2012 08:14 GMT
#6426
Hi, im a phoenix pvp toss (high masters) and im having problems dealing with 4 gate robo drop all in. Any help please, besides saying kill the warp prism with phoenix.
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
September 08 2012 08:30 GMT
#6427
@sc2john: going both colossus and templar tech in pvz on 3 bases is neither good nor necessary unless you play against 2010 zergs. If you want to hit pre hive, only one of them will be just fine, and if you want to play a long game then you need your mothership asap, which is so gas intensive you can't get that, colossus, templar, upgrades, storm, archons and a decent stalker count on 3 bases. Most players get the templar archives after the mothership is started so they warp in the first archons the moment it pops (assuming they went colossus first). If they go templar instead of colossus, they usually just skip colossi and stick to stalker/templar/archon/mothership in lategame.

@coldsnah: other than praying you scout it and kill the wp with your first phoenix, you can rework your opening build to rely as little on sentries as possible, lots of phoenix openings get like 2-3 sentries and a lot of zealots which is pretty bad vs a warp prism 4gate.
You could also trying to go up to 3gates and delaying your robo until you are safe, but i am not sure how the timings work out when it comes to also defending blink or dt's.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
DeathAndPain
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany17 Posts
September 08 2012 10:20 GMT
#6428
Yes, I know, Hellion/Mass Thor is mostly played against Zerg, but I am facing the problem as a Protoss, and yes I know, I should not wait until the Terran has amassed Thors, but provided he got there anyway, with what can I fight that? I feel that Thors are practically impervious to any units other than zealots and immortals. Zealots are negated by his blueflames, that leaves me with immortals as the only option. However, amassing immortals is a very hard and slow thing to do and usually not possible when I scout him amassing Thors because I would need plentiful robotics, which build very slowly. Immortals do not build quickly either and cannot be warped in, so I do not feel I can amass them within a reasonable time frame. I tried HT, but their effect was very limited.

I am not willing to provide a replay (so don't ask), because if I do, people will tell me how crappy my econ was or how I should have used my 1st zealot or crap like that which is totally off-topic. I am asking for general advice against Thor/Hellion as Protoss. You are protoss; your observer spots 10 Thors (and rising) and a couple hellions sitting in his base. What do you do?
You gotta slay just to make it today!
ineversmile
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States583 Posts
September 08 2012 11:34 GMT
#6429
On September 08 2012 19:20 DeathAndPain wrote:
Yes, I know, Hellion/Mass Thor is mostly played against Zerg, but I am facing the problem as a Protoss, and yes I know, I should not wait until the Terran has amassed Thors, but provided he got there anyway, with what can I fight that? I feel that Thors are practically impervious to any units other than zealots and immortals. Zealots are negated by his blueflames, that leaves me with immortals as the only option. However, amassing immortals is a very hard and slow thing to do and usually not possible when I scout him amassing Thors because I would need plentiful robotics, which build very slowly. Immortals do not build quickly either and cannot be warped in, so I do not feel I can amass them within a reasonable time frame. I tried HT, but their effect was very limited.

I am not willing to provide a replay (so don't ask), because if I do, people will tell me how crappy my econ was or how I should have used my 1st zealot or crap like that which is totally off-topic. I am asking for general advice against Thor/Hellion as Protoss. You are protoss; your observer spots 10 Thors (and rising) and a couple hellions sitting in his base. What do you do?


If your indication of mech play is that 10 thors are already out on the battlefield, you need to scout a lot more often. You should know about it when he has 2 or 4 thors out, and you should know it's either tanks or thors (or a mix of both) when you see him throw down a bunch more factories. So while you might think that how you use your first zealot is off-topic, I think that you don't take scouting seriously enough. I agree that the first zealot scout is not always foolproof, but the whole point of people bringing that up is that it's one part of a greater aspect of scouting: the initial probe scout, the Zealot or Zealot/Stalker poke to check his expo, the Stalker(s) out on the map to see if/when he moves out and with what units, then your Obs and/or Warp Prism which check his tech path, production, upgrades, and CC count. And beyond that, you still should constantly be scouting to check his army location, check his transition path, check his upgrade timings, and see if he's expanding again.

If you see 2 thors and 4+ factories, you then have time to build an army that matches 10 Thors and a bunch of hellions. It's a lot easier to add on 2 more Robos and mass Immortals if you do it 5-10 minutes earlier, and the only way that's going to happen is if you get an earlier read that he's going full blown mech.
Nostradamus.146@AM, Nostradamus.398@KR, Nostradamus.922@EU http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/ins
rd
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States2586 Posts
September 08 2012 12:31 GMT
#6430
On September 08 2012 13:50 Prakas wrote:
What's the most efficent way to chronoboost mid-late game? Is there a trick or do we need to manually click each building we want to chrono? Currently I use F hotkeys for each base, and "c" then click each building.

I'm asking this because mid-late game, I'm flip flopping between 2 or even 3+ bases. Depending on the matchup, most of my buildings are in my main, with gateways/forge(s) along my expansions. Watching master and gm players, they are quickly going back and fourth mid-late game when chronoing, but I don't seem them looking and clicking for each building to chrono. However, when I'm playing, it's much more time consuming. Any suggestions?


They're individually chrono'ing each building. It's just very fast, and entirely mechanics. The most efficient way is to have very good hotkeys/camera keys and keeping your warpgates close together. After that, it's months of practice.
hooahah
Profile Joined October 2011
3752 Posts
September 08 2012 14:09 GMT
#6431
Regarding Taldarim PvP - I've been gone for a while, is 4gate still the only viable solution? I remember Whitera using an Immortal/Sentry strat and the chokepoint between the main and the natural to fight the 4gate, but I just tried that and it did not go that well

not well at all
Teoita
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Italy12248 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-08 14:26:06
September 08 2012 14:11 GMT
#6432
Yes it is. Just veto it like every other sensible p does.

edit: @sc2john, well yeah, 3 stalker into 4gate is just another 4gate variation.
ModeratorProtoss all-ins are like a wok. You can throw whatever you want in there and it will turn out alright.
EsportsJohn
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States4883 Posts
September 08 2012 14:24 GMT
#6433
On September 08 2012 23:09 hooahah wrote:
Regarding Taldarim PvP - I've been gone for a while, is 4gate still the only viable solution? I remember Whitera using an Immortal/Sentry strat and the chokepoint between the main and the natural to fight the 4gate, but I just tried that and it did not go that well

not well at all


The only other opening I've seen as viable on that map is a 3-stalker rush. Using your initial 3 stalkers, you can comb the area around your base quickly for pylons, snipe the initial probe, and still have quite a bit of units to deal with an incoming 4-gate.

In addition, the 3-stalker rush transitions fairly well into 4-gate finishing around ~6:20. With 5 stalkers already out at that time, you should be about even with your opponent in units.

But otherwise...4-gate is just really dominant on this map .
StrategyAllyssa Grey <3<3
aldochillbro
Profile Joined July 2012
187 Posts
September 09 2012 04:52 GMT
#6434
I see a lot of top level pros gateway expanding in their main and then walling up later after expanding. How can they do this? What's a build order example? how can you hold off early pressure? if they early pressure will you be behind? I'm just curious because I'd like to get my tech up a little faster than ffe
MahE
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada275 Posts
September 09 2012 05:32 GMT
#6435
On September 09 2012 13:52 aldochillbro wrote:
I see a lot of top level pros gateway expanding in their main and then walling up later after expanding. How can they do this? What's a build order example? how can you hold off early pressure? if they early pressure will you be behind? I'm just curious because I'd like to get my tech up a little faster than ffe

PvZ I assume?

I would only ever do this vs hatch first. I assume you just mean expanding while skipping forge?

If you scout hatch before pool you can safely 16 nex, then gate pylon gate cyber. Fairly intuitive, not sure a build order is necessary.
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-09 08:11:06
September 09 2012 07:33 GMT
#6436
I think he means Gateway expand (Gate-Cyber?) vs Z. Or, so I assume.

If so, a rough build order for a 1 gate FE is:

9 pylon
13 gate
14 assim
15/16 pylon
@ 100% gate: cybercore
@ 100% gate: zealot (and keep producing units out of this gate while setting up your natural)

3rd or 4th pylon on the low ground (3rd pylon is recommended, imo) and depending on what you scout (you can scout at either 9 or 13 - 9 is safer, I think) you can start laying down Gate/Forge/Nexus at the natural in whichever order is safest. On maps with chokes to the natural, like CK or Ohana, you'll just need 2 buildings and a pylon to safely wall. On other maps, like Daybreak, 3 buildings will be required. No real strict build order here after core as it depends on what Z is doing.

With adequate scouting you can hold vs early pressure such as 6 - 8 pools by either going dual gate at the ramp, or gate/forge. Other pressure like mass speedlings @ ~5.30 ish can be held again by good scouting and getting your wall up fast (this is why the 3rd pylon on low ground is important, imo) with a cannon or two and a good number of Sentries (the Sentries will also be required if he tries to transition into a Baneling bust). Roach-Ling all-ins hitting @ ~7.30 ish require a couple of cannons and a good number of Sentries (your scouting will tell you if you perhaps need to get the second assim faster). A good choke is super useful in holding these types of two base plays from Z. (Holding these types of attack is not easy, by the way.)

Some links to read are:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/1_Gate_1_Assim_FE_(PvZ)

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/NonY's_2_Gate_Sentry_Expand_(vs._Zerg)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=353521

If you mean Yuffie style, Gate - Nexus, then see:

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Gate_Nexus_YufFE_(vs._Zerg)

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=315275
KT best KT ~ 2014
BuddhaMonk
Profile Joined August 2010
781 Posts
September 09 2012 09:49 GMT
#6437
On September 08 2012 19:20 DeathAndPain wrote:
Yes, I know, Hellion/Mass Thor is mostly played against Zerg, but I am facing the problem as a Protoss, and yes I know, I should not wait until the Terran has amassed Thors, but provided he got there anyway, with what can I fight that? I feel that Thors are practically impervious to any units other than zealots and immortals. Zealots are negated by his blueflames, that leaves me with immortals as the only option. However, amassing immortals is a very hard and slow thing to do and usually not possible when I scout him amassing Thors because I would need plentiful robotics, which build very slowly. Immortals do not build quickly either and cannot be warped in, so I do not feel I can amass them within a reasonable time frame. I tried HT, but their effect was very limited.

I am not willing to provide a replay (so don't ask), because if I do, people will tell me how crappy my econ was or how I should have used my 1st zealot or crap like that which is totally off-topic. I am asking for general advice against Thor/Hellion as Protoss. You are protoss; your observer spots 10 Thors (and rising) and a couple hellions sitting in his base. What do you do?


If your scout time is when he already has 10 thors, you probably die but in general double robo with upgrades is good against thor/hellion, build immortals and collosus with some gateway units. Micro to isolate hellions from slow thors if possible.
HelioSeven
Profile Joined February 2012
United States193 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-09 10:03:15
September 09 2012 09:56 GMT
#6438
On September 08 2012 23:11 Teoita wrote:
Yes it is. Just veto it like every other sensible p does.

edit: @sc2john, well yeah, 3 stalker into 4gate is just another 4gate variation.


While I realize that I'm probably quite alone in this, I actually rather enjoy PvP on TDA precisely because it's always 4 gates all the time. The 4-Gate is all but dead in all match-ups except the occasional use in PvT to punish a CC first, so it's nice to have a map where the build order is not only usable, but never in any question. Both players 4-Gate and the player with the best micro wins, simple as that. It's almost... refreshing nowadays to have a match where you don't have to focus on anything other than unit micro, and it's great practice to boot.


On September 09 2012 18:49 BuddhaMonk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 08 2012 19:20 DeathAndPain wrote:
Yes, I know, Hellion/Mass Thor is mostly played against Zerg, but I am facing the problem as a Protoss, and yes I know, I should not wait until the Terran has amassed Thors, but provided he got there anyway, with what can I fight that? I feel that Thors are practically impervious to any units other than zealots and immortals. Zealots are negated by his blueflames, that leaves me with immortals as the only option. However, amassing immortals is a very hard and slow thing to do and usually not possible when I scout him amassing Thors because I would need plentiful robotics, which build very slowly. Immortals do not build quickly either and cannot be warped in, so I do not feel I can amass them within a reasonable time frame. I tried HT, but their effect was very limited.

I am not willing to provide a replay (so don't ask), because if I do, people will tell me how crappy my econ was or how I should have used my 1st zealot or crap like that which is totally off-topic. I am asking for general advice against Thor/Hellion as Protoss. You are protoss; your observer spots 10 Thors (and rising) and a couple hellions sitting in his base. What do you do?


If your scout time is when he already has 10 thors, you probably die but in general double robo with upgrades is good against thor/hellion, build immortals and collosus with some gateway units. Micro to isolate hellions from slow thors if possible.


I would also like to point out that as silly as it sounds, carriers are really, really good against mech. My standard anti-mech play is phoenix/carrier, using the phoenixes to chase/lift hellions and carriers to slaughter everything else. With even half decent spreading to reduce splash, thors don't do anything against carriers, and vikings aren't a great solution either. Without any bio, Terran's only choice against phoenix/carrier is battlecruisers, which take so long to tech to and then produce that you can kill his entire scv line twice over with the phoenixes in the meantime.
If I smite you, have you been smitten?
scsequeL
Profile Joined June 2012
47 Posts
September 09 2012 16:26 GMT
#6439
How do you prevent getting cannon rushed in this situation ?

http://drop.sc/248753
go go go
CrazyF1r3f0x
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States2120 Posts
September 09 2012 16:52 GMT
#6440
On September 10 2012 01:26 scsequeL wrote:
How do you prevent getting cannon rushed in this situation ?

http://drop.sc/248753

Once the pylons go down, you want to pull any workers from gas (if you have any that are in gas) CB a zealot, and make a forge of your own (unless you have a good reason to believe that you can kill off the rush before it completes, and don't need a cannon of your own, this is more a case of optimization, if you are unsure, just get a forge); when you pull workers, pull about 8, and don't stop them from attacking once your zealot is out--try attacking the pylons that will allow you to get access to the cannons the fastest.
"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the overcompensations for misery."
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 432 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
SteadfastSC127
EnkiAlexander 11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
SteadfastSC 127
Rex 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 50771
Bisu 2259
Horang2 1301
Hyuk 615
BeSt 480
EffOrt 428
Mini 398
Light 354
Soma 329
Larva 287
[ Show more ]
ZerO 185
Shuttle 152
Rush 138
Mong 93
Leta 89
Barracks 83
Snow 69
Pusan 63
Sea.KH 59
ToSsGirL 50
Mind 47
Aegong 33
Yoon 30
JYJ 28
Sexy 27
Bale 20
sorry 19
Terrorterran 13
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 8
Rock 4
Dota 2
Gorgc4808
XaKoH 401
Counter-Strike
Fnx 719
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1431
Khaldor1190
Lowko430
Other Games
gofns35645
singsing2086
olofmeister1294
B2W.Neo445
hiko402
Livibee198
Beastyqt167
Liquid`VortiX90
Mew2King75
ZerO(Twitch)15
djWHEAT14
ArmadaUGS0
Organizations
StarCraft 2
IntoTheiNu 258
ComeBackTV 198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 124
Other Games
BasetradeTV52
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 22
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 51m
CranKy Ducklings
20h 51m
Online Event
21h 51m
FEL
1d 2h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.