• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:55
CEST 11:55
KST 18:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)36Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7731 users

Simple Questions Simple Answers - Page 15

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 900 Next
Ulyx
Profile Joined December 2009
Canada45 Posts
February 10 2011 19:57 GMT
#281
On February 11 2011 03:50 thesideshow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 02:55 Ulyx wrote:
Zerg Maco:

I hear people saying best way to inject is to keep all queens one key, and spam space bar and inject. I tried this and a lot of the times, the space bar just directs me to another event other than the queen.

Question:

Do people who use this queen method constantly have this same problem, or do you just have to be really fast and press the space bar as soon as the larvae pop?


Use the backspace button, which jumps between hatcheries, not the spacebar.

Some players also remap the ` button to replace backspace so that you're hands don't have to move over to the other side of the keyboard every 40seconds.



wow that makes so much more sense @_@

another Q:

do corrupters do well against void rays? can 5 corrupters take out 5 voids? 8 voids? corrupters are massive, so voids do more damage.

and

if corrupters can't kill voids efficiently, what stops collusus from dominating?
As you think, so shall you become.
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
February 10 2011 20:06 GMT
#282
People mentioned targeting larva with harassment earlier. Keep in mind that dark templar one shot larva! When I go for DT openers (which I often do) and the drones flee, rather than chasing the drones, I quickly kill all available larva. You can then target extractors, spawning pool, whatever you can find before overseer arrives.

Other tips: Two back to back DTs in between mineral patches can kill about 14 ~20 zerglings. Also five DTs can kill a hatchery in the same amount of time it takes to morph an overseer. I don't, however, recommend investing the resources in five DTs.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
ligand
Profile Joined February 2011
United States53 Posts
February 10 2011 20:47 GMT
#283
Is it possible to cancel hotkeys?

For example, I like to hotkey my intial scout to 1. If it doesn't die it will obviously remain hotkeyed. Well I also like to hotkey my army to 1 but I don't want the SCV to move with my army. Is there any way (aside from killing the SCV) to simply remove it from the 1 hotkey?
ToastieNL
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands845 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 20:54:04
February 10 2011 20:53 GMT
#284
On February 11 2011 05:47 ligand wrote:
Is it possible to cancel hotkeys?

For example, I like to hotkey my intial scout to 1. If it doesn't die it will obviously remain hotkeyed. Well I also like to hotkey my army to 1 but I don't want the SCV to move with my army. Is there any way (aside from killing the SCV) to simply remove it from the 1 hotkey?

Select army and use Ctrl + 1 instead of Shift + 1.

Edit: Or you rape your drone !
Zerg lategame is imbalanced as shit. Also: "Protoss is really strong recently. Perhaps, it's time for there to be some changes for Terran." -MMA. Even MMA asks for buffs. Srsly Blizzard. Srsly.
thesideshow
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
930 Posts
February 10 2011 21:01 GMT
#285

On February 11 2011 02:55 Ulyx wrote:

another Q:

do corrupters do well against void rays? can 5 corrupters take out 5 voids? 8 voids? corrupters are massive, so voids do more damage.

and

if corrupters can't kill voids efficiently, what stops collusus from dominating?


Corrupters don't do too well against void rays. They are even listed as a counter on the in-game help screen.

Usually, hydras should be able to handle the void rays. It doesn't matter if you lose your corrupters to the void rays as long as they take out the colossi.

On February 11 2011 05:47 ligand wrote:
Is it possible to cancel hotkeys?

For example, I like to hotkey my intial scout to 1. If it doesn't die it will obviously remain hotkeyed. Well I also like to hotkey my army to 1 but I don't want the SCV to move with my army. Is there any way (aside from killing the SCV) to simply remove it from the 1 hotkey?


Not sure if you cancel hotkeys, but you can always remake the hotkey without the scv. (ie, press 1, shift+click the scv, press ctrl+1)
OGS:levelchange
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 21:22:43
February 10 2011 21:21 GMT
#286
Hi guys
sorry if this was already asked, I couldn't find it, maybe I just didn't know the right terms to look for.

Is there any way to preset a default location ("rally point") for Warpgates so that the units would always warp in there unless I specifically put them elsewhere? Because when I am watching over the battle I really don't feel like going back into base (display-wise) and dropping down 6 zealots every time Warpgates counter resets. I.e. playing zerg or terran I can just click i.e. 4+S+HHH...H for Hydras where 4 is my Hatcheries bind and thats about it, I don't need to drag the screen back to the base or at least to the closest Pylon location. Hope you see what I mean, sorry for laymans terms I am pretty new to SC2 yet, playing against AI only, trying to get basics down before I move to multiplayer.

Thanks in advance!
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-10 21:39:49
February 10 2011 21:39 GMT
#287
On February 11 2011 06:21 Sejanus wrote:
Hi guys
sorry if this was already asked, I couldn't find it, maybe I just didn't know the right terms to look for.

Is there any way to preset a default location ("rally point") for Warpgates so that the units would always warp in there unless I specifically put them elsewhere? Because when I am watching over the battle I really don't feel like going back into base (display-wise) and dropping down 6 zealots every time Warpgates counter resets. I.e. playing zerg or terran I can just click i.e. 4+S+HHH...H for Hydras where 4 is my Hatcheries bind and thats about it, I don't need to drag the screen back to the base or at least to the closest Pylon location. Hope you see what I mean, sorry for laymans terms I am pretty new to SC2 yet, playing against AI only, trying to get basics down before I move to multiplayer.

Thanks in advance!


nope


But you can hotkey your pylon or save your camera location
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Doof
Profile Joined October 2010
United States204 Posts
February 10 2011 21:42 GMT
#288
On February 11 2011 06:21 Sejanus wrote:
Is there any way to preset a default location ("rally point") for Warpgates so that the units would always warp in there unless I specifically put them elsewhere?


Nope. Sorry. However, what I'm trying to do now is to hotkey a pylon or a camera position (Ctrl + F5-F8 by default) so that when I want to warp in, I go straight to the closest pylon, warp in, cue a move command, add units to army hotkey, then go straight back to my army. I think this is the closest thing to what you're talking about that exists
Every day should be a good day to die
SlapMySalami
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1060 Posts
February 10 2011 21:44 GMT
#289
On February 11 2011 04:57 Ulyx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 03:50 thesideshow wrote:
On February 11 2011 02:55 Ulyx wrote:
Zerg Maco:

I hear people saying best way to inject is to keep all queens one key, and spam space bar and inject. I tried this and a lot of the times, the space bar just directs me to another event other than the queen.

Question:

Do people who use this queen method constantly have this same problem, or do you just have to be really fast and press the space bar as soon as the larvae pop?


Use the backspace button, which jumps between hatcheries, not the spacebar.

Some players also remap the ` button to replace backspace so that you're hands don't have to move over to the other side of the keyboard every 40seconds.



wow that makes so much more sense @_@

another Q:

do corrupters do well against void rays? can 5 corrupters take out 5 voids? 8 voids? corrupters are massive, so voids do more damage.

and

if corrupters can't kill voids efficiently, what stops collusus from dominating?


Corruptors don't do THAT well against void rays however void rays are 1 more supply and they are more expensive. Corruptors are armored, not massive. If a Protoss gets to the desired unit composition of void ray/colossus he is pretty much unstoppable. It is a unit composition that you have to try and stop before the protoss gets maxed on supply.
marineking will u huk my bigtt1 ilu
Sejanus
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Lithuania550 Posts
February 10 2011 21:55 GMT
#290
Thanks!
Friends don't let friends massacre civilians
Railxp
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Hong Kong1313 Posts
February 11 2011 00:18 GMT
#291
PvP, if you open 2 gate robo, and you scout opponent going some sort of 10 pylon 2gate pressure into 4wg, how do you deal with the pressure? Should I abandon robo tech and get my own 4wg up? or race for it and wall off my ramp and chronoboost a immortal? should i pull probes to defend?
~\(。◕‿‿◕。)/~,,,,,,,,>
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 11 2011 00:20 GMT
#292
On February 11 2011 06:42 Doof wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2011 06:21 Sejanus wrote:
Is there any way to preset a default location ("rally point") for Warpgates so that the units would always warp in there unless I specifically put them elsewhere?


Nope. Sorry. However, what I'm trying to do now is to hotkey a pylon or a camera position (Ctrl + F5-F8 by default) so that when I want to warp in, I go straight to the closest pylon, warp in, cue a move command, add units to army hotkey, then go straight back to my army. I think this is the closest thing to what you're talking about that exists


I've been working on what I wanted to use for my hotkey for my warp-in site and I think my middle mouse button is a good one.

Which leads me to my question. I've been looking through the hotkeys, and I'd like to use the mouse wheel up / mouse wheel down functionality to do something (not sure exactly what yet) but I can't seem to get those to register in the hotkey setup. Currently it has the zoom in and out functionality. Any thoughts or confirmation that I can't change the mousewheel ? I don't have any kind of special mouse, btw.
ShatterZer0
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1843 Posts
February 11 2011 00:21 GMT
#293
Why aren't structures considered massive?
A time to live.
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 11 2011 00:59 GMT
#294
On February 11 2011 09:21 ShatterZer0 wrote:
Why aren't structures considered massive?


Not sure there is a "right" answer other than that's how Blizzard has it set up currently.
DinGODzilla
Profile Joined September 2010
Czech Republic6 Posts
February 11 2011 01:41 GMT
#295
On January 27 2011 10:06 Nalesnik wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 27 2011 07:55 dogmeatstew wrote:
On January 27 2011 07:21 Nalesnik wrote:
On January 27 2011 07:10 dogmeatstew wrote:
On January 26 2011 19:25 roflcopter420 wrote:
Q: Is there a way to change grid keys so you can also select larva with caps lock? I always want to spam select larva, but with grid keys i produce drones by accident then ;_;


As of the last patch hotkeys are customisable so there should be yes.



I've looked through all the hotkey settings, and so far found no way to do this for the "GRID" profile. Please do some research first before answering a question.
If someone has figured out how to do this, please tell us in detail.

EDIT: I have found a work-around for this problem, but takes a lot of time to set up. Basically, you have to chose the "Standard" profile, and re-bind ALL the hotkeys in order to replicate the "Grid" profile, EXCEPT re-bind the "select larvae" key to the CAPS LOCK button. I wish there was a way to modify the "Grid" profile to allow this, but I don't think it's possible. It's gonna be annoying to re-bind all the hotkeys, but this is the best way to get what you want as so far as I can see.


So what you're saying is I was correct... just sayin, try it before you flame.


No, he was asking to change it with the Grid profile, and that is not possible.
It's pretty clear by your response that you were just guessing that it's possible, and didn't know for a fact. Your reply was simply unsatisfactory, sir. Now, good day!


You are right, Nalesnik, it's not possible to rebind Grid, but it's not satisfactory to rebind Standard to Grid either.
I've just spend some time manually setting all Protoss / Terran / Zerg hotkeys and there are few issues with rebinding Standard (to look as Grid):

*) ZERG: Spawn creep tumor - it can be set for Queen (Z), but stays on (C) for already placed creep tumor. (big one!) This will probably solved in next update since Blizzard knows about this.

*) ZERG: Load / Unload - these hotkeys MUST be same for Overlord, Nydus Network and Nydus Worm. (not true if using grid). I see this as a good thing to have Load/Unload on same hotkeys.

*) TERRAN: Load / Unload - there is no (grid valid) place for Salvage Bunker since Medivac/Bunker must have same hotkey (not applies for CC and PF for unknown reason).

*) TERRAN: Cloak / Uncload - Ghost and Banshee must have same hotkey.
---

To summarize, @dogmeatstew was not correct. Even though it's possible to bind "Select larva" as (Caps Lock, Q), it's still not ready for practical usage due to creep tumor issue.
D̞̖̓̋ͨ̓̉i͓̓͐̂̌n̦͎͙͈͌͆̀̈́͛͗ͪ̑͗ͅG͕̯͈͈̣̦͆̐̏ͧO̺̮͎̝̟̤̦̞̍ͦͭ͋́̂̃D̟͓̊͌͐ͥ̃ẓ͈͍̎̆̓͊ǐ͇̘͕͐̑͐l̟̻̗̲̠̟̐ͭ̔͑̏ͯl͔̘̜̺ͯ̓ͤͬ͐́̀a̘̪̩̗̱͖̼̐ͪ͛
RagnaBaby
Profile Joined November 2004
Philippines31 Posts
February 11 2011 03:39 GMT
#296
Is there a fast way to disable/reset the rally point, instead of clicking each building and rightclick(rally) to itself.

This is helpful as terran where in the situation that you have 20 prod buildings. and enemy is in your base. It's really sad that when you finish producing unit, they're not attacking immediately. image 20 repetitive un-rally steps.
unsa0n?
Kaitlin
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2958 Posts
February 11 2011 03:51 GMT
#297
Well, if you have all your production buildings in a control group, you can simply press that control group number and right click where you want the new rally to be. Or, you can Ctrl+click on, say a barracks, and that will select all barracks on the screen, after which you right click where ever you want them rallied to. So, worst case, 3 clicks isn't too bad. You can rally them also directly to attack a particular enemy unit, by right-clicking that unit. Then if it dies, they will spawn and stand by the building that produced them.
Emporio
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3069 Posts
February 11 2011 03:54 GMT
#298
Why don't most pro level zergs spread any creep in zvz? I understand that spreading it can hurt you by giving your opponent a fast lane to your base, but isn't it worth it to make a small perimeter around your base to scout? I can see why spreading creep all the way to the opponents base can be bad, but it seems like there is absolutely no spreading
How does it feel knowing you wasted another 3 seconds of your life reading this again?
DinGODzilla
Profile Joined September 2010
Czech Republic6 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-11 04:08:49
February 11 2011 03:58 GMT
#299
On January 29 2011 12:02 Spiffaz wrote:
Do most good players use the Grid hotkey setup instead of the default setup? Why or why not?
Thanks.

PRO:
Grid allows you to easily play as random (since all races have SAME hotkeys).
It's logical and consistent setup, you will adapt to it quickly.
Also when you re-map BackSpace to CapsLock, there are ALL shortcuts on left side of keyboard and it's much more effective and error prone.
+ Show Spoiler +

It took me 3 painful days to get used to Grid, but now, it's much better and I'll never go to Standard.
There is also different "feel" to it, for example [1][A] (attack with army on group 1) is done with pinky and doesn't feel right, [1][T] is better.

Note that every pro player rely on "hand memory" (neural pathways imprinted by repetition), so if someone was pro SC:BW player for many years, he will want to have SC2 setup be as similar as possible ==> will not be using grid (or ANY alternative setup) .

CONS:
After using Grid for more than 7 months, I've found this issues:
  • TERRAN: Cloak/Decloak have different keybindings for banshee and ghost. Also Load/Unload for CC/Bunker/Medivac have different keybindings.
  • PROTOSS: All warpages is [Y] - too far away for constant usage (using group [0] which I have bind to MOUSE5)
  • ZERG:
    • Select larva [Q] will select your larva AND ALSO build drone, so, holding [Q] will select larva and build as many drones as possible. You have to accustom to it.

    • (biggest issue) Overseer is made by [Q] [W], but when you don't have any larva, Queen is built instead.
    • Load/Unload on Overseer/Nydus Network have different key as Load/Unload on Nydus Worm.



Apart from that Grid is awesome.
D̞̖̓̋ͨ̓̉i͓̓͐̂̌n̦͎͙͈͌͆̀̈́͛͗ͪ̑͗ͅG͕̯͈͈̣̦͆̐̏ͧO̺̮͎̝̟̤̦̞̍ͦͭ͋́̂̃D̟͓̊͌͐ͥ̃ẓ͈͍̎̆̓͊ǐ͇̘͕͐̑͐l̟̻̗̲̠̟̐ͭ̔͑̏ͯl͔̘̜̺ͯ̓ͤͬ͐́̀a̘̪̩̗̱͖̼̐ͪ͛
stroggos
Profile Joined February 2009
New Zealand1543 Posts
February 11 2011 12:27 GMT
#300
On February 10 2011 15:11 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2011 14:41 stroggos wrote:
question: in the matchup of pvp, 4gaters place their pylons so they can see up the ramp. Is there actually any ff placing that i can do so they wont be able to see up? (should i place at bottom, near bottom, near top or top?)


Block the bottom of the ramp with a FF to prevent them from getting on the ramp and gaining site of your base.


i dont think that works, are you sure you read my question properly? im talking about pylons gaining vision up the ramp even with forcefeild blocking units at the bottom.
hi
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 900 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1571
Bisu 742
BeSt 365
Horang2 276
Hyuk 271
actioN 203
Leta 149
Zeus 147
EffOrt 126
Jaedong 118
[ Show more ]
Light 110
ZerO 72
Soma 72
Shinee 48
Mind 41
Mong 40
Killer 37
soO 29
Aegong 29
ToSsGirL 27
PianO 21
Bale 21
sorry 17
Terrorterran 15
hero 14
Sharp 14
Pusan 11
HiyA 9
JulyZerg 8
Noble 7
Rush 7
Dota 2
XcaliburYe158
League of Legends
JimRising 367
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1239
shoxiejesuss960
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1929
Other Games
gofns33472
summit1g8251
singsing1531
ceh9655
crisheroes303
XBOCT257
DeMusliM155
ArmadaUGS107
Livibee99
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick526
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream231
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH268
• LUISG 14
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2268
League of Legends
• Jankos2053
• Rush1278
• Stunt423
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5m
OSC
3h 5m
Stellar Fest
3h 5m
OSC
14h 5m
Stellar Fest
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.