• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8916 users

The Zerg Help Me Thread - Page 121

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 489 Next
Make sure you read the OP before asking a question. Asking a question already addressed in the OP will result in moderation action. Also, please put some effort into your questions.
Ninety-Three
Profile Joined November 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-21 16:24:07
November 21 2011 16:22 GMT
#2401
On November 21 2011 16:22 GhostKorean wrote:
Are there any good general guides on the Zerg match-ups? The ones in the recommended thread are outdated and the ones in the strategy section are for specific strategies and tactics not commonly used. I'm talking about like exactly when to get gas in ZvT, when to lair, what the standard opening for ZvZ is, when to take a third hatch and queen in ZvP, etc.

I've been suddenly losing a lot of games recently and I feel like my early game is a bit weak due to lack of knowledge in how to respond to certain situations. If I follow one build, it will be easier to figure out where to make deviations in my build but I don't know what the standard builds for each matchup are.



Here are some very in-depth guides from about 2 months ago. One of the better resources I've come across. I hope it's at least close to what you're looking for! This might be a little outdated, but I think they're close to the strategies that are still being used.

ZvP: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvp-aiurs-armageddon
ZvT: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvt-survival-of-patient
ZvZ: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvz-alpha-omega

I'd also suggest going over blade55555's guides. Those have helped me out too! ^^
GhostKorean
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States2330 Posts
November 22 2011 00:07 GMT
#2402
Thanks a lot! These seem very detailed and I've only skimmed through them so far but they seem to be more up to date with the current trends.

blade55555's guides are mostly about outdated strategies and build orders and don't deal with overall vX matchups but just with how to execute certain builds against a race
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 22 2011 14:38 GMT
#2403
On November 22 2011 09:07 GhostKorean wrote:
Thanks a lot! These seem very detailed and I've only skimmed through them so far but they seem to be more up to date with the current trends.

blade55555's guides are mostly about outdated strategies and build orders and don't deal with overall vX matchups but just with how to execute certain builds against a race


You'll be pleased to hear that I'm currently making a guide about ZvP midgame too, since that was kind of lacking from my last ZvP guide.
nanoscorp
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1237 Posts
November 22 2011 20:49 GMT
#2404
What's a good upgrade strategy in ZvP? Specifically talking about +1 melee vs ranged vs carapace and the air ups as well. Some games I'll start off with +1 range and pump some roaches only to see he's going something like stalker/immortal with some sentries. At that point, +2 and continued roach production seems silly, as does hydra production since he's showed an active robo. At the same time, producing units like lings without any upgrades against a protoss army with 1-2 forges supporting is also asking for uneven trades. +1 melee works well for a while, but again I hesitate to go +2 if I'm using a roach-heavy comp in the midgame.

So yeah, keep upgrading on the original plan and just use whichever units are appropriate? Scout better? Run 2 evo chambers? Infestors and broodlords regardless of upgrade path?

I'm ok with an "it depends" answer, but would like insight on how top zergs make those decisions. Is it part of your gameplan going in, or are there points in the game where you re-evaluate the upgrades?
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 23 2011 09:43 GMT
#2405
On November 23 2011 05:49 nanoscorp wrote:
What's a good upgrade strategy in ZvP? Specifically talking about +1 melee vs ranged vs carapace and the air ups as well. Some games I'll start off with +1 range and pump some roaches only to see he's going something like stalker/immortal with some sentries. At that point, +2 and continued roach production seems silly, as does hydra production since he's showed an active robo. At the same time, producing units like lings without any upgrades against a protoss army with 1-2 forges supporting is also asking for uneven trades. +1 melee works well for a while, but again I hesitate to go +2 if I'm using a roach-heavy comp in the midgame.

So yeah, keep upgrading on the original plan and just use whichever units are appropriate? Scout better? Run 2 evo chambers? Infestors and broodlords regardless of upgrade path?

I'm ok with an "it depends" answer, but would like insight on how top zergs make those decisions. Is it part of your gameplan going in, or are there points in the game where you re-evaluate the upgrades?


If I'm going up against a gateway first build, I tend to get the +1 melee simply because their +1 ground attack will be delayed by a ton and my lings will be kept alive for a long time without the need for carapace upgrades that fast.

If I'm going up against an FFE, I pick between range and carapace. Because FFE has so many openings that deal with +2 baneling drops ( the main goal of a quick +1 melee ) and the possibility of a chronoed out +1 ground attack it's risky to rely on that upgrade. If you can't really scout him or didn't see any upgrades on the forge I tend to go for a +1 range, but if I do see him going for a fast +1 I get my carapace upgrade. Mainly because of my 3 base style where I have a macro hatchery and the possibility of going mass ling in times of perril. And then it isn't really about making your Zerglings better than his units, but make them not suck as much so they stay alive longer for tanking purposes for the Roaches.
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 23 2011 09:46 GMT
#2406
On November 22 2011 09:07 GhostKorean wrote:
Thanks a lot! These seem very detailed and I've only skimmed through them so far but they seem to be more up to date with the current trends.

blade55555's guides are mostly about outdated strategies and build orders and don't deal with overall vX matchups but just with how to execute certain builds against a race


The only ones that are out dated are the zvp roach/hydra/corruptor my first zvp.

My hatch first vs 14/14 I still do today, I just made a new zvz guide for muta play, zvt guide I still do today and same with the delayed lair zvp early game is still the same. Wouldn't say they are out dated. But I don't have any mid-late game zvp and don't know when I will write one for that
When I think of something else, something will go here
courtpanda
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
866 Posts
November 23 2011 10:36 GMT
#2407
what's the "magic number" of corruptors against a 2 base collosus push? like, whats the least i can get without getting completely rolled over by collosus
xlava
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States676 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-23 17:52:03
November 23 2011 17:51 GMT
#2408
On November 23 2011 19:36 courtpanda wrote:
what's the "magic number" of corruptors against a 2 base collosus push? like, whats the least i can get without getting completely rolled over by collosus


I'm master toss btw, but I feel like I can comment.

Generally, 2 base colossi pushes are very all in and will come with 3 or so colossi. I think the general rule of thumb is 4-5 corrupters per colossi. So I would say around 8-12 corrupters should do the trick for you. Since he's only on 2 bases, his gateway force will be negligible and definitely wont be enough to kill your corrupters before they kill his colossi. From there, move your roaches in, don't get caught by forcefields, and you should win. The most important part though, is scouting the colossi and his lack of 3rd.

Hope I helped, perhaps a high level Zerg can give you better insight.
Simonius
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany98 Posts
November 24 2011 14:52 GMT
#2409
On November 22 2011 01:22 Ninety-Three wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2011 16:22 GhostKorean wrote:
Are there any good general guides on the Zerg match-ups? The ones in the recommended thread are outdated and the ones in the strategy section are for specific strategies and tactics not commonly used. I'm talking about like exactly when to get gas in ZvT, when to lair, what the standard opening for ZvZ is, when to take a third hatch and queen in ZvP, etc.

I've been suddenly losing a lot of games recently and I feel like my early game is a bit weak due to lack of knowledge in how to respond to certain situations. If I follow one build, it will be easier to figure out where to make deviations in my build but I don't know what the standard builds for each matchup are.



Here are some very in-depth guides from about 2 months ago. One of the better resources I've come across. I hope it's at least close to what you're looking for! This might be a little outdated, but I think they're close to the strategies that are still being used.

ZvP: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvp-aiurs-armageddon
ZvT: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvt-survival-of-patient
ZvZ: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvz-alpha-omega

I'd also suggest going over blade55555's guides. Those have helped me out too! ^^

WOW, these guides are HUGE!!!

WHy haven't they got any public attention so far??? And what kind of site is this acutally?
Chaosvuistje
Profile Joined April 2010
Netherlands2581 Posts
November 24 2011 15:08 GMT
#2410
On November 24 2011 23:52 Simonius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 01:22 Ninety-Three wrote:
On November 21 2011 16:22 GhostKorean wrote:
Are there any good general guides on the Zerg match-ups? The ones in the recommended thread are outdated and the ones in the strategy section are for specific strategies and tactics not commonly used. I'm talking about like exactly when to get gas in ZvT, when to lair, what the standard opening for ZvZ is, when to take a third hatch and queen in ZvP, etc.

I've been suddenly losing a lot of games recently and I feel like my early game is a bit weak due to lack of knowledge in how to respond to certain situations. If I follow one build, it will be easier to figure out where to make deviations in my build but I don't know what the standard builds for each matchup are.



Here are some very in-depth guides from about 2 months ago. One of the better resources I've come across. I hope it's at least close to what you're looking for! This might be a little outdated, but I think they're close to the strategies that are still being used.

ZvP: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvp-aiurs-armageddon
ZvT: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvt-survival-of-patient
ZvZ: http://raa-media.nl/blog/starcraft2/zvz-alpha-omega

I'd also suggest going over blade55555's guides. Those have helped me out too! ^^

WOW, these guides are HUGE!!!

WHy haven't they got any public attention so far??? And what kind of site is this acutally?


They have actually... they are in the strategy reccomended threads thread. I wrote them to get more viewers to my portfolio site and to give something back to the community.

As to the corruptor question asked earlier, it really depends for me. Personally I prefer to stick around 8 corruptors to snipe out one or two collosus out of a push and then kill of the remaining army with Roach/Ling even if there is still a single or a pair of collosus around. I don't really like making a lot of corruptors because of their gas cost and relative uselessness after collosus have fallen.
BadBadMan
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom62 Posts
November 24 2011 19:26 GMT
#2411
In ZvZ, after the opening you transition into muta/ling and he transitions into roach/hydra/infestor. Eventually he takes a 3rd base and pushes when almost maxed. What is the ideal composition for the player who went mutas? Should he try to transition into roach/infestor himself once securing an economic lead or should he go for ultralisks?

I'm high masters but have only ran into this situations a couple of times as I rarely played mutas until recently, would appreciate if someone experienced can shed some light here.
Megaman_X
Profile Joined October 2011
United States164 Posts
November 25 2011 01:29 GMT
#2412
in ZvZ muta vs muta, how do we micro mutas? Should we spread the mutas during the fight or keep them in a ball? This is assuming we have equal numbers and equal upgrade. I tried spreading my mutas and even had a 1 attack advantage and lost to a muta ball of equal number... which was strange.
Cotillion37
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada94 Posts
November 25 2011 01:50 GMT
#2413
On November 25 2011 10:29 Megaman_X wrote:
in ZvZ muta vs muta, how do we micro mutas? Should we spread the mutas during the fight or keep them in a ball? This is assuming we have equal numbers and equal upgrade. I tried spreading my mutas and even had a 1 attack advantage and lost to a muta ball of equal number... which was strange.


Did he by any chance get +1 carapace?
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
November 25 2011 03:38 GMT
#2414
On November 25 2011 04:26 BadBadMan wrote:
In ZvZ, after the opening you transition into muta/ling and he transitions into roach/hydra/infestor. Eventually he takes a 3rd base and pushes when almost maxed. What is the ideal composition for the player who went mutas? Should he try to transition into roach/infestor himself once securing an economic lead or should he go for ultralisks?

I'm high masters but have only ran into this situations a couple of times as I rarely played mutas until recently, would appreciate if someone experienced can shed some light here.

if hes going roach hydra first, go muta ling bane and crush it. if hes getting infestors get ur own infestors or go ultra (?) (i havent experimented with ultras zvz much)
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
November 25 2011 03:42 GMT
#2415
On November 25 2011 10:29 Megaman_X wrote:
in ZvZ muta vs muta, how do we micro mutas? Should we spread the mutas during the fight or keep them in a ball? This is assuming we have equal numbers and equal upgrade. I tried spreading my mutas and even had a 1 attack advantage and lost to a muta ball of equal number... which was strange.

aside from getting a good angle( all your mutas are attacking while he has them spread out )
or fighting with ur queens/spores/overlords around(to soak up bounces)
i dont think theres any realistic way to micro mutas. u can shift click and focus some down i guess but that apm would probably be better spent rallying reinforcements or using your lings in another engage
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
apalemorning
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada509 Posts
November 25 2011 12:36 GMT
#2416
does anyone have some good reps that display ZvP muta builds? can't really figure out a good build on my own for it.
immortal/roach is pretty good against stalkers
lindn
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden833 Posts
November 25 2011 22:44 GMT
#2417
On November 25 2011 04:26 BadBadMan wrote:
In ZvZ, after the opening you transition into muta/ling and he transitions into roach/hydra/infestor. Eventually he takes a 3rd base and pushes when almost maxed. What is the ideal composition for the player who went mutas? Should he try to transition into roach/infestor himself once securing an economic lead or should he go for ultralisks?

I'm high masters but have only ran into this situations a couple of times as I rarely played mutas until recently, would appreciate if someone experienced can shed some light here.

seeing as you already have spire tech i'd say go for brood lords and use mutas strictly to protect them while having a roach army to keep ground even though it usually don't go this far, i can't say for sure but that's definitely what i'd try.
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
November 26 2011 08:01 GMT
#2418
On November 23 2011 18:46 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 22 2011 09:07 GhostKorean wrote:
Thanks a lot! These seem very detailed and I've only skimmed through them so far but they seem to be more up to date with the current trends.

blade55555's guides are mostly about outdated strategies and build orders and don't deal with overall vX matchups but just with how to execute certain builds against a race


The only ones that are out dated are the zvp roach/hydra/corruptor my first zvp.

My hatch first vs 14/14 I still do today, I just made a new zvz guide for muta play, zvt guide I still do today and same with the delayed lair zvp early game is still the same. Wouldn't say they are out dated. But I don't have any mid-late game zvp and don't know when I will write one for that


What are some good mid to late game zvp strategies? I took a long break from the game and I'm just starting to ladder again. But I'm having some trouble vs toss in general. I have the tendency to get too many roaches and it eats up my supply and I can only get about 68 drones. What's the ideal late game comp? (How many infestors BLs and what supporting unit?) I'd like an army that can deal directly with the toss army so lately I've been going +1 melee first roach ling into roach and bling drops. But I need help figuring out how and when to transition from this. Anyone have any general advice for going this route? I know Nerchio does this build and I've downloaded a few of his replays. Recommend any other replay/replay packs?
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
blade55555
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States17423 Posts
November 26 2011 08:20 GMT
#2419
On November 26 2011 17:01 Warrior Madness wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 23 2011 18:46 blade55555 wrote:
On November 22 2011 09:07 GhostKorean wrote:
Thanks a lot! These seem very detailed and I've only skimmed through them so far but they seem to be more up to date with the current trends.

blade55555's guides are mostly about outdated strategies and build orders and don't deal with overall vX matchups but just with how to execute certain builds against a race


The only ones that are out dated are the zvp roach/hydra/corruptor my first zvp.

My hatch first vs 14/14 I still do today, I just made a new zvz guide for muta play, zvt guide I still do today and same with the delayed lair zvp early game is still the same. Wouldn't say they are out dated. But I don't have any mid-late game zvp and don't know when I will write one for that


What are some good mid to late game zvp strategies? I took a long break from the game and I'm just starting to ladder again. But I'm having some trouble vs toss in general. I have the tendency to get too many roaches and it eats up my supply and I can only get about 68 drones. What's the ideal late game comp? (How many infestors BLs and what supporting unit?) I'd like an army that can deal directly with the toss army so lately I've been going +1 melee first roach ling into roach and bling drops. But I need help figuring out how and when to transition from this. Anyone have any general advice for going this route? I know Nerchio does this build and I've downloaded a few of his replays. Recommend any other replay/replay packs?


Unfortunately zvp right now is the biggest pain for me. I am struggling super hard in the match up right now. I am trying muta play and what not but for late game I can only say mass broodlords is always a good option with infestor support roach/ling as well but otherwise the match up is beating my brain T_T
When I think of something else, something will go here
Warrior Madness
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Canada3791 Posts
November 26 2011 08:41 GMT
#2420
On November 26 2011 17:20 blade55555 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 26 2011 17:01 Warrior Madness wrote:
On November 23 2011 18:46 blade55555 wrote:
On November 22 2011 09:07 GhostKorean wrote:
Thanks a lot! These seem very detailed and I've only skimmed through them so far but they seem to be more up to date with the current trends.

blade55555's guides are mostly about outdated strategies and build orders and don't deal with overall vX matchups but just with how to execute certain builds against a race


The only ones that are out dated are the zvp roach/hydra/corruptor my first zvp.

My hatch first vs 14/14 I still do today, I just made a new zvz guide for muta play, zvt guide I still do today and same with the delayed lair zvp early game is still the same. Wouldn't say they are out dated. But I don't have any mid-late game zvp and don't know when I will write one for that


What are some good mid to late game zvp strategies? I took a long break from the game and I'm just starting to ladder again. But I'm having some trouble vs toss in general. I have the tendency to get too many roaches and it eats up my supply and I can only get about 68 drones. What's the ideal late game comp? (How many infestors BLs and what supporting unit?) I'd like an army that can deal directly with the toss army so lately I've been going +1 melee first roach ling into roach and bling drops. But I need help figuring out how and when to transition from this. Anyone have any general advice for going this route? I know Nerchio does this build and I've downloaded a few of his replays. Recommend any other replay/replay packs?


Unfortunately zvp right now is the biggest pain for me. I am struggling super hard in the match up right now. I am trying muta play and what not but for late game I can only say mass broodlords is always a good option with infestor support roach/ling as well but otherwise the match up is beating my brain T_T


It can't be a good sign when the guy who wrote the guide on zvp is having trouble with it. I think I'll try mutas even though I don't like them (Really dislike indirect engagements and being vulnerable to just dying to a counter attack). And I think I'll even try that super quick BL build with a ton of spines. The plus side is that there will be 4 zvp series to learn from in about an hour. I wonder if DRG can pull it off without the food poisoning.
The Past: Yellow, Julyzerg, Chojja, Savior, GGplay -- The Present: Luxury, Jae- The Future: -Dong, maGma, Zero, Effort, Hoejja, hyvaa, by.hero, calm, Action ---> SC2 (Ret?? Kolll Idra!! SEN, Cool, ZergBong, Leenock)
Prev 1 119 120 121 122 123 489 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 509
ProTech139
RuFF_SC2 116
Nina 108
Liquid`TLO 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17944
firebathero 90
PianO 14
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
monkeys_forever292
canceldota51
League of Legends
Doublelift3068
Counter-Strike
minikerr1
Super Smash Bros
PPMD34
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu912
Other Games
summit1g5534
FrodaN1244
shahzam513
ToD281
mouzStarbuck265
B2W.Neo254
C9.Mang0234
RotterdaM69
Mew2King51
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile145
• StrangeGG 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie997
• Shiphtur614
Upcoming Events
OSC
46m
Replay Cast
1h 31m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.