• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:29
CEST 23:29
KST 06:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9984 users

[D] Protoss 2/1/1

Forum Index > StarCraft 2 Strategy
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 22:30:04
July 10 2010 22:29 GMT
#1
So we already had about the theorycraft behind a Protoss 1-1-1 here which lead to some pretty interesting discussion. When Corinthos, Infinity21 and myself were gaming last night I happened to try something very similar to what was suggested in the thread, except it being a 2/1/1 build (2gate, 1 robo, 1 stargate). Let me give you some background quickly, Corinthos is a Diamond Terran, Infinity is currently in platinum but easily a mid range/upper Diamond player, I'm currently Protoss in platinum playing diamonds and I expect to be promoted soon.

Back to the story, so I try this 2-1-1 build and to my surprise I'm easily able to fend off Corinthos's first rine/tank push. Infinity was impressed by the build, and gave it a go himself and his initial rush met with a similar fate. Since then, I've been playing this build a bit and I have 5 replays demonstrating various facets of the build. The games aren't perfect, I make lots of mistakes, but they should serve as a good starting point for the game-based theorycraft as opposed to blind theorycraft like we had in the last thread.

Unfortunately I don't have the first game I used this in but I do have every other game. I lose a few of these games, but I don't think the losses are because of the build in anyway (i.e. my opponents out play me after I gain an advantage early on).

The idea behind the build is to get Immortals out to take the hits and deal the damage, use the Phoenix to grav lift the Tanks (they're a key unit in 1/1/1 and this takes them right out) and have zeal/stalker/sentry (in whatever proportions) to make short work of the marines and eventually tank. It works pretty well. The 2nd gate I think is necessary to fend off any Marauder pushes - but I'm not entirely convinced it's safe against it at the moment (rep to showcase why below).

Game 1 - [image loading] Plexa vs [image loading] Infinity21
I lose this game, but I really shouldn't have. Simply not forgetting to build obs would have made a better game of this. But still, not bad for the 2nd time I ever used this build. It certainly showcases it's strength against the 1/1/1 push.

Game 2 - [image loading] Plexa vs [image loading] Corinthos
Timings are a bit weird on Steppes due to the rush distance. First push was broken without the aid of a Phoenix so perhaps the Phoenix's are not necessary. Anyway, game drags on and Phoenix get some use.

Game 3 - [image loading] Plexa vs [image loading] IcyFenix
This game is absolutely full of stupid mistakes by me. Literally riddled full of them. Nevertheless, it showcases how effective Phoenix can be really well and just how useful immortals are in fending off the early pressure. I would have held the early pressure better if I wasn't dumb and lost my initial 2 stalkers for nothing.

Game 4 - [image loading] Plexa vs [image loading] Donareiche
Some Maraduer pressure. I die to it like, really easily. I think with better scouting though it wouldn't have been so bad (i.e. leaving the probe at the ramp as opposed to at the watch tower out of the way). Again, this is on steppes so the rush distance still threw me off a bit. Nevertheless, I think this is a valid weakness of the build and perhaps the 2nd gate really is a bit useless.

Game 5 - [image loading] Plexa vs [image loading] Bunny
Simple game demonstrating how the build works when done well. I screw up my micro when I attack, but you get the picture! (my hands were cold T_T).

With those games played, this is what I think of the strengths and weaknesses of the build;
  • Immortal/Phoenix is a really rock solid combination for dismantling tank based pushes. Immortals are amazing at soaking hits and dealing damage when the armies are still small (they suck more and more as the game goes on) while Phoenix can remove the tank from play and virtually render the push useless.
  • Marauder pressure is a legitimate issue for the build. I'm not entirely convinced that the 2nd gate actually helps. I think scouting for this is absolutely essential when using this build, and hopefully the 2nd gate allows you to stall with a sentry before the immortal comes out (the immortal is key is fending off this pressure). While I didn't use a sentry in the game that I lost, with better scouting I'm sure that this would be a valid way to survive.
  • Phoenix/Immortal is excellent for pushing the attack back, although when you run out of grav lift the Phoenix is kinda silly. Nevertheless, it does give you ample time to set up a safe expo and get into the midgame against the Terran very easily.
  • I like how this build gives you a quick Stargate. I like using Carriers in PvT and I think this build naturally lends itself well to a mid game Carrier transition.

Now that we have some games to discuss, I'm interested to see how the discussion will continue on from the last thread on the issue!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 22:42:38
July 10 2010 22:41 GMT
#2
Can you give a rough build order?
Ill try this in some games and bring reps back also(diamond lvl toss)

(i still cant figure out how to make reps work -.-)
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 10 2010 22:49 GMT
#3
Sure I can give you a build, although I do not guarantee that it is optimal in any way.
9 pylon
13 gate (scout)
14 gas
16 pylon
18 core
20 gas
21 gate
22 warp
22 stalker
24 pylon
26 robo
27 stalker/sentry (this might need to come before robo)
30 stargate
34 immortal
39 phoenix
I think theres a stalker after the immortal as well. Anyway, rough BO
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
July 10 2010 22:50 GMT
#4
A couple thoughts:

1) I don't see why this build should be weak against marauders. If you poke around a bit with your scouting probe or first stalker (at the very latest, with your first phoenix or observer), you will have ample warning that the terran is going marauders and will be able to get a couple void rays up. Any stargate opening should stop marauder-based builds cold.

2) A ghost/marine build may be difficult to stop. Immortals, phoenixes, and void rays are all bad against ghost/marine builds. Phoenixes and void rays, when properly used to harass, can help you keep the terran in his base so that you have time to build colossi. However, this can be very difficult. If you scout a marine/ghost build, you might want to delay the stargate and just tech straight for colossi. Keep in mind that relying upon gateways units will result in a loss because you will not have the benefit of the twilight council upgrades.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 10 2010 22:55 GMT
#5
On July 11 2010 07:50 xDaunt wrote:
A couple thoughts:

1) I don't see why this build should be weak against marauders. If you poke around a bit with your scouting probe or first stalker (at the very latest, with your first phoenix or observer), you will have ample warning that the terran is going marauders and will be able to get a couple void rays up. Any stargate opening should stop marauder-based builds cold.
Very true, but I'm talking about real hard Marauder rushes. The build leaves you with so little units very early on that quick marauder pressure can be really hard to stop. Later marauder pushes I'm not so worried about since Immortals are good against them and you're right, with a Stargate Void Rays are also an amazing option.

2) A ghost/marine build may be difficult to stop. Immortals, phoenixes, and void rays are all bad against ghost/marine builds. Phoenixes and void rays, when properly used to harass, can help you keep the terran in his base so that you have time to build colossi. However, this can be very difficult. If you scout a marine/ghost build, you might want to delay the stargate and just tech straight for colossi. Keep in mind that relying upon gateways units will result in a loss because you will not have the benefit of the twilight council upgrades.
Perhaps, I think you could still use phoenix in a similar way though (i.e. grav lifting the ghosts) since ghosts are a key unit in that mix. It's definitely an interesting thought though. Maraduer/Ghost might be more scary though!
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 10 2010 23:00 GMT
#6
On July 11 2010 07:49 Plexa wrote:
Sure I can give you a build, although I do not guarantee that it is optimal in any way.
9 pylon
13 gate (scout)
14 gas
16 pylon
18 core
20 gas
21 gate
22 warp
22 stalker
24 pylon
26 robo
27 stalker/sentry (this might need to come before robo)
30 stargate
34 immortal
39 phoenix
I think theres a stalker after the immortal as well. Anyway, rough BO

Ill try this out a couple times then come back with reps

BRB
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
xDaunt
Profile Joined March 2010
United States17988 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 23:11:40
July 10 2010 23:10 GMT
#7
On July 11 2010 07:55 Plexa wrote:
Very true, but I'm talking about real hard Marauder rushes. The build leaves you with so little units very early on that quick marauder pressure can be really hard to stop. Later marauder pushes I'm not so worried about since Immortals are good against them and you're right, with a Stargate Void Rays are also an amazing option.


Well let me put it this way: whether a toss can beat a very aggressive marauder rush isn't really that build-specific. All it requires 2 gateways that produce a mixture of zealots and stalkers. You can build whatever tech building you want. If you fail to scout the marauder attack and blindly pursue your build, you're obviously going to have problems because you won't have enough units. If you scout the marauders and shift the order of your build to either 2 gate + robo => stargate or 2 gate + stargate => robo, you'll be fine.

On July 11 2010 07:55 Plexa wrote:
Perhaps, I think you could still use phoenix in a similar way though (i.e. grav lifting the ghosts) since ghosts are a key unit in that mix. It's definitely an interesting thought though. Maraduer/Ghost might be more scary though!


A lot of people talk about using phoenixes to lift ghosts, but I've never seen it work particularly well. Even if you did manage to lift the ghost and prevent the EMP, the mass of stimmed marines is going to shred your army. I think Nony even said that when he goes phoenix first and scouts a ghost/marine build, he cuts phoenix production and transitions into something else.

Marauder/ghost should be easy to deal with. The terran force will be fairly small and a couple void rays will help you burn down the marauders in the absence of massed marines.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 10 2010 23:18 GMT
#8
http://rapidshare.com/files/406222694/211_test_1.SC2Replay

Thats a test i did, it looks fairly good though my macro was quite poor(rust + slight lag now in p2?) overall though i think it could be fairly stable with a bit of work

the 2 early sentries killed me i have no idea why i made them >.<
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 23:25:08
July 10 2010 23:19 GMT
#9
I guess we're thinking about two different time frames then. I tend to only build about 1-2 phoenix's when using this build so if I scout that he's going marine/ghost then I agree - Immo/Phoenix will get killed. If he's going for a marine/ghost timing (i.e. rines and 1-2 ghosts) really quickly then I'm confident that the build won't get crushed. I think you're referring to a later push in which case (like I said) upon scouting it you would need to add sentries and/or colo depending on the timing.

I think it's still playable.

On July 11 2010 08:18 arb wrote:
http://rapidshare.com/files/406222694/211_test_1.SC2Replay

Thats a test i did, it looks fairly good though my macro was quite poor(rust + slight lag now in p2?) overall though i think it could be fairly stable with a bit of work

the 2 early sentries killed me i have no idea why i made them >.<

I tend to make nonstop immortals for a while because they really are amazing at taking hits. But that Terran didn't push out so it didn't matter haha he just turtled. In which case just taking expo like you did and being happy is sufficient. I don't usually build that many phoenix since I think their effectiveness degrades over time (and as the tank count increases).
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-10 23:26:30
July 10 2010 23:25 GMT
#10
On July 11 2010 08:19 Plexa wrote:
I guess we're thinking about two different time frames then. I tend to only build about 1-2 phoenix's when using this build so if I scout that he's going marine/ghost then I agree - Immo/Phoenix will get killed. If he's going for a marine/ghost timing (i.e. rines and 1-2 ghosts) really quickly then I'm confident that the build won't get crushed. I think you're referring to a later push in which case (like I said) upon scouting it you would need to add sentries and/or colo depending on the timing.

I think it's still playable.

I think i got up to 4, which was a good thing later on when he had about 3-4 tanks since i could lift them and allow my chargelots

( i got charge as soon as i expanded) to rush in and kill the rest of his army
Its quite a nice build ill probably be trying out later considering i usually do 1sg expand into charge/storm PvT now

I agree maybe a bit overboard on the pheonix but i figure this way you have the option of SCV harass or whatever you want to do also
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 10 2010 23:28 GMT
#11
Sure, if anything the ability to keep making phoenix helps the flexibility of the build. If the build can see a variety of playstyles emerging from it then that just makes it that much better.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
nujgnoy
Profile Joined December 2009
United States204 Posts
July 10 2010 23:30 GMT
#12
1. Robo-Stargate only should crush marauder or mech oriented play

2. Robo-Stargate should be crushed by marine-ghost oriented play

3. But teching to colo will let the P to crush the marine-ghost heavy composition as soon as the colos are ready

4. The terran will pump vikings to counter the colo, and the p should most likely transition to heavier gateway play incorporating templars

So although lategame will probably look similar, opening this way will help the P be safe against marauder based play making him vulnerable to marine-ghost based play until the colossus is ready. That's the vista I get from first glance, will most likely watch the rep and comment
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
July 10 2010 23:41 GMT
#13
1) Why not go gate/robo/gate for faster Immortals?

The less time you give the opponent to pump marauders, the easier it should be to defend. (You could delay warp if you need, it's not a huge priority if you're only on two gateways and you're defending.)

2) Can you expand before adding the Stargate?
My strategy is to fork people.
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 10 2010 23:53 GMT
#14
On July 11 2010 08:41 Severedevil wrote:
1) Why not go gate/robo/gate for faster Immortals?

The less time you give the opponent to pump marauders, the easier it should be to defend. (You could delay warp if you need, it's not a huge priority if you're only on two gateways and you're defending.)
I'm getting the Robo pretty quickly, the 2nd gate doesn't really affect that much since it doesn't waste gas.

2) Can you expand before adding the Stargate?
Depends on the situation, I would suspect a quick marine/tank push would kill me.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
July 10 2010 23:54 GMT
#15
Game 3 is actually TvT between Corinthos and Infinity
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 10 2010 23:55 GMT
#16
On July 11 2010 08:54 Tuke wrote:
Game 3 is actually TvT between Corinthos and Infinity

oops fixed
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
Manlot
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Mexico111 Posts
July 11 2010 00:09 GMT
#17
It could be used as a vZ follow up after 2 gate pressure into expansion. Since this is a gas oriented build, we could try 2 gate or forge fast expand builds, not for the extra minerals, but taking 4 geysers ASAP so we are allowed an a smooth production and defensive capabilities..
Severedevil
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States4839 Posts
July 11 2010 00:12 GMT
#18
On July 11 2010 08:53 Plexa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2010 08:41 Severedevil wrote:
1) Why not go gate/robo/gate for faster Immortals?

The less time you give the opponent to pump marauders, the easier it should be to defend. (You could delay warp if you need, it's not a huge priority if you're only on two gateways and you're defending.)
I'm getting the Robo pretty quickly, the 2nd gate doesn't really affect that much since it doesn't waste gas.

You could definitely get the Robo faster.

You could delay Warp. You could also delay your first Stalker (contingent on not being Reaper harassed, of course), or cut probes/delay chrono on probes to get the #2 gas started before the pylon.

Unfortunately I can't test myself because I no longer have access to an SC2-capable computer... but you could certainly have Immortals out faster if you want them, which you might since they're what ends Marauder pressure.


Show nested quote +
2) Can you expand before adding the Stargate?

Depends on the situation, I would suspect a quick marine/tank push would kill me.

Really? I guess I've underestimated marine/tank pushes; I would think Zealot/Stalker/Immortal with a guardian shield would shut that down easily.
My strategy is to fork people.
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 11 2010 00:13 GMT
#19
On July 11 2010 09:12 Severedevil wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 11 2010 08:53 Plexa wrote:
On July 11 2010 08:41 Severedevil wrote:
1) Why not go gate/robo/gate for faster Immortals?

The less time you give the opponent to pump marauders, the easier it should be to defend. (You could delay warp if you need, it's not a huge priority if you're only on two gateways and you're defending.)
I'm getting the Robo pretty quickly, the 2nd gate doesn't really affect that much since it doesn't waste gas.

You could definitely get the Robo faster.

You could delay Warp. You could also delay your first Stalker (contingent on not being Reaper harassed, of course), or cut probes/delay chrono on probes to get the #2 gas started before the pylon.

Unfortunately I can't test myself because I no longer have access to an SC2-capable computer... but you could certainly have Immortals out faster if you want them, which you might since they're what ends Marauder pressure.

Show nested quote +

2) Can you expand before adding the Stargate?

Depends on the situation, I would suspect a quick marine/tank push would kill me.

Really? I guess I've underestimated marine/tank pushes; I would think Zealot/Stalker/Immortal with a guardian shield would shut that down easily.

Guardian shield works well against it but youre relying on the immortal to kill the tanks(they'll have emp most def) they'll emp it and shut it down then your army just melts to the tank fire

However if you have charge most marine tank/ghost pushes will die pretty easily
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
randomnine
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom56 Posts
July 11 2010 00:19 GMT
#20
I suspect this will suffer against any marine-heavy build, especially marine-ghost.

If your first stalker sees an emphasis on marines, robo/twilight (heading for chargelot/sentry and then colossi or HTs) might be a safer tech mix.
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 60
JuggernautJason53
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 619
firebathero 79
Zeus 64
910 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever401
League of Legends
JimRising 119
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS119
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5279
Liquid`Hasu1991
Other Games
summit1g6259
shahzam471
byalli390
C9.Mang0183
KnowMe102
UpATreeSC72
Trikslyr34
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream160
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 88
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 54
• Azhi_Dahaki27
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 31m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 31m
Stellar Fest
15h 31m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.