• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:27
CEST 13:27
KST 20:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8124 users

[A] Benchmarker (BETA) - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-04-10 23:33:37
April 10 2015 23:28 GMT
#41
Now that Overgrowth is being retired from the map pool, I am asking the community which map the next patch of Benchmarker should be based on.

Poll: What should be the next Benchmarker test map?

Coda (6)
 
67%

Vaani Research Station (1)
 
11%

Iron Fortress (1)
 
11%

Expedition Lost (1)
 
11%

Echo (0)
 
0%

Cactus Valley (0)
 
0%

Inferno Pools (0)
 
0%

9 total votes

Your vote: What should be the next Benchmarker test map?

(Vote): Vaani Research Station
(Vote): Coda
(Vote): Echo
(Vote): Cactus Valley
(Vote): Iron Fortress
(Vote): Expedition Lost
(Vote): Inferno Pools



I am planning on publishing this next patch on Overgrowth as well as whatever new map people like the most, but it will be the last rev I intend to push to it. Also, I only have one more major patch planned prior to the 1.0 release in the Arcade across all maps in the pool. So hopefully this will be the last time I need to switch maps around.
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
April 24 2015 08:28 GMT
#42
Beta Patch #4 Released! This patch includes:
  • ** Multiple Builds per Matchup **
  • A new "Select Build" menu option with the ability to have up to 10 distinct builds in each matchup
  • Existing build orders should be automatically migrated over as "Standard XvX"
  • Major refactor to build save/load functionality to support multiple builds
  • Significant improvements to how statistics are managed
  • Many minor enhancements to the Post-Build Report
  • A fix for the glitchy time box behaviors
  • A new INSERT feature to help with learning builds and correcting forgotten steps
  • Removed end build report debugging button from numpad 0 to accomodate hotkey configurations

This update is intended to migrate existing benchmark builds seamlessly. Please post and let me know if you run into any issues.

Also, as Overgrowth is now retired from the map pool, I will be posting this on the most "standard" map in the current map pool for the duration of beta testing once that map surfaces (either in the above poll or the tournament circuit). So look for a similar update on a new map soon.
lelfreg
Profile Joined December 2014
92 Posts
April 30 2015 14:11 GMT
#43
Thank you for this map, I'm using it regularly to practice build and as a warm-up before ladder. Can't wait for version with current ladder map!

I think Coda will be a good replacement.
blackxored
Profile Joined August 2014
25 Posts
July 26 2015 01:20 GMT
#44
It's this being worked on? Seems pretty quiet around here?
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
July 28 2015 05:16 GMT
#45
I do agree it's pretty quiet around here.

Yes Benchmarker is still being worked on. However life + some technical snags have made getting this map update out take much longer than planned. Because of this, the new plan is to release the next update to Benchmarker on all of the current season's ladder maps once I get through the technical difficulties. They probably won't have a special splash image for each one unless someone in the community wants to pitch in and create some

If all goes well I hope to have the latest maps out by the end of the weekend.
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
August 05 2015 05:02 GMT
#46
Benchmarker - Coda LE is now available!

There are no major functional updates at the moment. I still plan to release benchmarker across all of the current maps in the pool. However, the process is a bit more time consuming and manual than I had anticipated. So look for the other maps to be released over the coming days. I don't think I will be posting here for each one, but I will post when they are all up on battlenet.
NeoBlade
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany262 Posts
August 11 2015 14:41 GMT
#47
I offer my help.

I was able to download a map and to copy the functions to the new map, but the map won't work with "Test document".
http://youtube.com/NeoBladeSC2
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
August 13 2015 23:11 GMT
#48
That's one of the technical snags I was mentioning up above. There's actually a bit of a recipe to it in order to get everything right. Once I have a chance to document it, I will post it on the github wiki at:

https://github.com/benchmarker/benchmarker/wiki
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-10-06 22:08:43
October 06 2015 22:08 GMT
#49
** Development Update **

Just in case anyone was wondering if this project is still active, the answer is yes. However, with the impending release of LotV I have been trying to spend time on preparing for a full 1.0 in the arcade with the release of the expansion.

Unfortunately since the editor hasn't been released with the Beta, I will not have as much time before the release to test as I'd like. If anyone is interested in helping playtest the map once the full LotV 1.0 for Benchmarker is released, please PM or let me know here.
lelfreg
Profile Joined December 2014
92 Posts
October 06 2015 22:28 GMT
#50
Sign me up, Benchmarker helped me a lot in the past and I miss it very much since I started playing LotV beta. I will definitely use it in LotV.
NeoBlade
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany262 Posts
November 23 2015 00:46 GMT
#51
I will definitely use it in LotV.

I made a new release: "LOTV Benchmarker"
http://youtube.com/NeoBladeSC2
fluidrone
Profile Blog Joined January 2015
France1478 Posts
November 24 2015 13:37 GMT
#52
<3 ty for your passion Solasce
(also, Neoblade?)
"not enough rights"
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
November 29 2015 09:03 GMT
#53
Benchmarker is released for Legacy of the Void!

Current development map is Dusk Towers.
  • **Updated for LotV**
  • Changed Benchmarks to 3:00, 5:00, and 7:00 from 6:00, 8:00, and 10:00 because of clock changes.
  • Dialog Enhancements
  • Updated default benchmark times
  • Fixed some regression issues from the LotV changes.

There could still be some issues with alerts and benchmark timings and the like since it's clear that blizzard didn't change everything to work on "real time" in the engine by default. Please let me know if you run across strange behaviors with timers.

I could also use some feedback about reasonable defaults for the benchmark values. My plan is to make the majority of them configurable per build in the next update, but in the mean time I'd like to know something that makes generic sense for gold/platinum level standard macro build supply benchmarks to set as defaults.

Finally, I do plan on releasing to the Arcade on all the 1v1 ladder pool maps. Currently I'm waiting on one more major development update that will add a lot of configuration options to the tool as well as some graphics to spice it up a bit.

Please let me know if you guys find any issues with the migration to LotV either by posting here or on the github issues page.

https://github.com/benchmarker/benchmarker/issues
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-12-05 20:16:17
December 05 2015 20:16 GMT
#54
I just published another quick update:
  • Resolves a problem with the new LotV mineral and gas patches on reset. Thanks again to tockar.
  • Fixes issue with Alerts not displaying properly
  • Fixed lobby wait time

I will try to get out small patches like this more quickly if it is catching issues pointed out by the community.
blackxored
Profile Joined August 2014
25 Posts
January 24 2016 02:58 GMT
#55
Is the APM still broken? Has been for a while #justsaying.
NeoBlade
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Germany262 Posts
March 01 2016 16:22 GMT
#56
The APM is not an issue of this map. It is a function, which is provided by Blizzard. When or if this is patched by Blizzard ... nobody knows.
http://youtube.com/NeoBladeSC2
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
March 07 2016 05:28 GMT
#57
Apologies for the delay since the last updates. I hate to leave bugs out there for that long. Anyways here's what's in the latest update:
  • Updated all timers to function based on "real time" and not "game time" to align with the LotV clock changes. This may change the way parts of the game feel, but I will calibrate timer defaults if anything seems clunky.
  • Fixed an issue with alerts not displaying correctly. APM should now work again
  • Also Adept, Liberator, and Cyclone upgrades should now reset correctly on game reset

Please let me know if you guys stumble across any other issues. I will make sure to get future fixes turned around a bit quicker.
Destruktor
Profile Joined June 2013
Spain60 Posts
March 07 2016 08:23 GMT
#58
It seems really good, I have to try it. Good job.
brmr2k
Profile Joined December 2015
9 Posts
March 08 2016 10:57 GMT
#59
Great work!

The end-game-time on the benchmark-tab is still in "hots-time".

I.e. when I want to end the match after 8:00 "lotv-time" where my timing-attack hits, I have to insert ~11:07 (8 x 1.39) to let end the game at the desired time.
Solasce
Profile Joined August 2010
United States68 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-03-10 00:41:31
March 10 2016 00:41 GMT
#60
On March 08 2016 19:57 brmr2k wrote:
Great work!

The end-game-time on the benchmark-tab is still in "hots-time".

I.e. when I want to end the match after 8:00 "lotv-time" where my timing-attack hits, I have to insert ~11:07 (8 x 1.39) to let end the game at the desired time.


Thanks!

Can you double check after the update I posted on Monday. I just tried to reproduce what you're talking about but when I put in a time, the build ends at exactly that time. This was probably one of the bugs that was resolved when I updated all in-game timers to use "real time" instead of "game time".
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 684
WardiTV210
Rex92
OGKoka 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 329
Lowko304
ProTech119
Rex 92
OGKoka 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 5205
EffOrt 2291
Horang2 1180
Larva 1022
BeSt 832
Hyuk 523
ZerO 431
Stork 190
Light 172
Hyun 156
[ Show more ]
Mini 145
Zeus 143
Killer 129
Barracks 112
Rush 94
ggaemo 44
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 42
Yoon 34
Bale 30
Sea.KH 23
Mong 19
PianO 19
Sacsri 16
Aegong 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
sorry 9
HiyA 8
Noble 7
zelot 6
Dota 2
Dendi1222
BananaSlamJamma21
League of Legends
KnowMe35
Counter-Strike
byalli947
x6flipin227
Other Games
singsing2009
olofmeister1554
XaKoH 353
crisheroes261
Sick234
Pyrionflax178
ArmadaUGS64
Mew2King46
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
Afreeca ASL 7219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream494
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN98
UltimateBattle 66
lovetv 12
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• StrangeGG 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1823
Other Games
• WagamamaTV202
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 33m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 33m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.