• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:46
CEST 23:46
KST 06:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8180 users

[A] HotS Custom - Page 63

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 85 Next
Lactomar
Profile Joined September 2010
27 Posts
July 29 2012 01:30 GMT
#1241
A lot of the new units have serious graphical glitches now.

Battle hellion / warhound / viper / swarm host / oracle at the very minimum.
moskonia
Profile Joined January 2011
Israel1448 Posts
July 29 2012 01:58 GMT
#1242
yeah there are heavy bugs now all over the mod.
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 07:49:03
July 29 2012 07:48 GMT
#1243
Xenox : will you fix the sphere bug models back to the models viper ,swarm host and more units have for model before the patch 1.04, will it be fixed today?
Ramiz1989
Profile Joined July 2012
12124 Posts
July 29 2012 07:51 GMT
#1244
On July 29 2012 16:48 morrezor wrote:
Xenox : will you fix the sphere bug models back to the models viper ,swarm host and more units have for model before the patch 1.04, will it be fixed today?

Guys, will you stop pressuring him? He already said that he will be fixing them today, except if some rare bug happens that will take longer time to be fixed, it will be today.
"I've been to hell and back, and back to hell…and back. This time, I've brought Hell back with me."
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
July 29 2012 08:19 GMT
#1245
first ramiz1989 not mention to press him

second : Check PM , then you got the reason why I wrote this
Tppz!
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany1449 Posts
July 29 2012 08:49 GMT
#1246
i had a bug yesterday:
a burrowed mine blocked a warhounds pathing:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18256003/Screenshot2012-07-29%2010_47_29.jpg
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
July 29 2012 10:50 GMT
#1247
Hey guys, I fixed the bug and re-uploaded the map on all servers, should be working normally now. It was just the dependencies bug that I always forget to fix with these maps. As always though, let me know if there are any further issues .

On July 29 2012 17:49 Tppz! wrote:
i had a bug yesterday:
a burrowed mine blocked a warhounds pathing:
+ Show Spoiler +
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/18256003/Screenshot2012-07-29%2010_47_29.jpg


This has also now been fixed.
CikaZombi
Profile Joined August 2011
Serbia630 Posts
July 29 2012 11:19 GMT
#1248
Hmm either I'm retarded or I can't build on the pylon power field. That's kinda... :D
You can no more evade my wrath, than you could your own shadow.
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
July 29 2012 11:47 GMT
#1249
On July 29 2012 20:19 CikaZombi wrote:
Hmm either I'm retarded or I can't build on the pylon power field. That's kinda... :D


Ah yes, return of the blizzard bug, will fix it now.
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 12:43:59
July 29 2012 12:28 GMT
#1250
okey oracle is bigger , gonna see locust now.


XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
July 29 2012 12:40 GMT
#1251
Ok the pylon power should be fixed now, let me know if it isn't.

On July 29 2012 21:28 morrezor wrote:
Xenox : Have you make locust and oracle bigger ? as you said in the patch becasue last time I check they got same size.


They aren't much bigger but they are bigger, in the version I published Oracle went from 1.0 to 1.2 scale, and the locust went form 0.5 to 0.6.
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 13:15:49
July 29 2012 12:47 GMT
#1252

preordain sight radius bugg is still there on hatchery , I can see in radie what they do and what they do at hatchery , like upgrading burrow , pop more lavae
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
July 29 2012 13:47 GMT
#1253
On July 29 2012 21:47 morrezor wrote:

preordain sight radius bugg is still there on hatchery , I can see in radie what they do and what they do at hatchery , like upgrading burrow , pop more lavae


Yes that is intended, the bug was only that the larva was giving extra vision on top of the hatchery. Preordain is meant to show you what the building is doing and give you a sight radius of 12 around it for 2 minutes.
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
July 29 2012 13:58 GMT
#1254
ok thx then I know , sorry I must miss understand you and thx for all , the map and units and stuff is good for now.

Works great. Keep it up
Singularity42
Profile Joined January 2012
Australia2 Posts
July 29 2012 15:22 GMT
#1255
Great mod guys.

just some bugs I noticed:

- cannot make infestors (i assume this isn't on purpose) even after you make infestation pit
- get errors occasionally when using abduct on vipers. e.g. if you try to pull a mothership core (actually pulls it which is probably another bug - probably shouldn't be allowed to target it with that spell)

otherwise a really nice mod
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 16:08:13
July 29 2012 15:37 GMT
#1256
On July 30 2012 00:22 Singularity42 wrote:
Great mod guys.

just some bugs I noticed:

- cannot make infestors (i assume this isn't on purpose) even after you make infestation pit
- get errors occasionally when using abduct on vipers. e.g. if you try to pull a mothership core (actually pulls it which is probably another bug - probably shouldn't be allowed to target it with that spell)

otherwise a really nice mod


Hm do you have a replay of the first bug (can't make infestors)? You can send it to me at vortex01@gmail.com , because I haven't been able to replicate the bug. Will fix the mothership core bug in the next patch.

EDIT: It might be that you are playing the Arcade version, unfortunately I have had a number of bugs with the Arcade version, these don't exist in the original.
Fearlezz
Profile Joined April 2010
Croatia176 Posts
July 29 2012 15:57 GMT
#1257
I can make infestors just fine.
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 16:40:14
July 29 2012 16:00 GMT
#1258
singulartiy has bugged computer xenox ,becasue I just did 3 infestors vs a dude called skar on hots custom 2 map rotation EU . I got 3 infestors.

But about abduct will try it when I get viper in this game, so I come back about that. Confirmed about abduct on mothership core , pull . Its a bugg.

But he still have bugged computer because I dont get an error message showing when I pull drone or overlord and no error message showing at vipers. So you got that wrong dude.

abduct - the pull on mothership core thats a bugg. Otherwise all things work intendeed , as it should.

This was EU normal starcraft 2 patch 1.4.4

thx for me, for now
XenoX101
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia729 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-29 16:27:06
July 29 2012 16:23 GMT
#1259
On July 30 2012 01:00 morrezor wrote:
singulartiy has bugged computer xenox ,becasue I just did 3 infestors vs a dude called skar on hots custom 2 map rotation EU . I got 3 infestors.

But about abduct will try it when I get viper in this game, so I come back about that. Confirmed about abduct on mothership core , pull . Its a bugg.

But he still have bugged computer because I dont get an error message showing when I pull drone or overlord and no error message showing at vipers. So you got that wrong dude.

Only right about abduct on mothership core thats a bugg. Otherwise all things work intendeed , as it should.

thx for me, for now


I think he is correct but for the Arcade version, which I still need to fix/look into. I don't think anyone can be 'wrong' in what they see, unless they are hallucinating or something (which I obviously doubt). It just needs to be clear what version is being talked about due to the aforementioned bugs. Maybe if people could just list the server and ideally post a replay to drop.sc it would make things easier for me.
morrezor
Profile Joined July 2012
Sweden99 Posts
July 29 2012 16:42 GMT
#1260
ok Xenox I see, But on EU server patch 1.4.4 normal starcraft , the pull from abduct on mothership core is bugged , the core can be moved but is shouldn't , since the core is immobilze caster and can only moved by teleport nothing else.

This was my feedback for today
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 85 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O151
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 533
ZZZero.O 167
Hyun 80
soO 52
Dota 2
qojqva2335
monkeys_forever169
League of Legends
Doublelift3499
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4613
Liquid`Hasu572
Other Games
summit1g10539
FrodaN1520
KnowMe277
Livibee183
JimRising 25
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick698
StarCraft 2
angryscii 39
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 85
• Adnapsc2 29
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra683
Other Games
• imaqtpie1075
• Shiphtur596
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 14m
Patches Events
17h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 14m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 14m
OSC
1d 1h
OSC
1d 14h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.