• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:32
CEST 05:32
KST 12:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6465 users

[Map] (4) Devotion by prodiG - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 Maps & Custom Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
alphafuzard
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States1610 Posts
August 23 2010 04:21 GMT
#21
On August 23 2010 10:26 Munk-E wrote:
am i the only one that this screams "metalopolis" to? It's practicallt the same except the expansions are harder to defend.

thats kinda funny
now that i think about it, gaia does look quite a bit like metalopolis
more weight
Niji87
Profile Joined September 2008
United States112 Posts
August 31 2010 02:54 GMT
#22
It's been about a week or two since I last played on this map, but it's also one of my favorite maps. There are a few problems, though. That's if you haven't changed them yet. I'm not sure.

The top gas on the left side expansion can not be turned into an assymilator. The right side gas on the bottom center expansion can also not be turned into an assymilator. I found no way to let it put me down an assymilator. I attempted to use Pylons and other things around the gas to maybe bug the game out and let me lay down an assymilator, but it refused to no matter what buildings or units I placed around it.

Besides that, this is one of my favorite maps as it does not attempt to force chokes and cliffs and other bullshit every five feet. You have no idea how thankful I am to see people using good sense in their map design.

=3
I am not very good at playing StarCraft.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
August 31 2010 04:01 GMT
#23
On August 31 2010 11:54 Niji87 wrote:
It's been about a week or two since I last played on this map, but it's also one of my favorite maps. There are a few problems, though. That's if you haven't changed them yet. I'm not sure.

The top gas on the left side expansion can not be turned into an assymilator. The right side gas on the bottom center expansion can also not be turned into an assymilator. I found no way to let it put me down an assymilator. I attempted to use Pylons and other things around the gas to maybe bug the game out and let me lay down an assymilator, but it refused to no matter what buildings or units I placed around it.

Besides that, this is one of my favorite maps as it does not attempt to force chokes and cliffs and other bullshit every five feet. You have no idea how thankful I am to see people using good sense in their map design.

=3

i fixed this the next day lol
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
Antares777
Profile Joined June 2010
United States1971 Posts
September 03 2010 02:11 GMT
#24
ZvT is imbalanced, as everyone knows. I have played this map vs my friend (ZvT scenario).

Maps like these make ZvT less imbalanced (I still lost, but take my word on it). We need more maps like them.

P.S. Anyone know where I can find a God's Garden remake? I really liked that map and would like to see it in SCII.
prodiG
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada2016 Posts
September 06 2010 03:26 GMT
#25
I removed 1000 doodads in the latest version up on US in an effort to alleviate some of the lag issues that players are encountering. I got a ~10fps boost in the latest version, but I'd love to hear from players with slightly weaker machines :}
ESV Mapmaking Team || http://twitter.com/prodiGsc || Real talk, I don't have time to sugar-coat it for you sir
neooffs
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Brazil34 Posts
September 15 2010 00:42 GMT
#26
make this a 2v2 map
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings156
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft482
RuFF_SC2 228
ViBE107
Nina 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4122
GuemChi 1194
Terrorterran 91
910 73
Bale 30
NaDa 29
Dota 2
monkeys_forever461
Counter-Strike
taco 523
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox999
Other Games
summit1g8158
JimRising 604
C9.Mang0302
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick758
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP125
• Hupsaiya 61
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo907
• Stunt265
Other Games
• Shiphtur589
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
12h 29m
The PondCast
1d 6h
INu's Battles
1d 7h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 19h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.