• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:54
CEST 03:54
KST 10:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6965 users

Power Rank 07/02/2010 - Page 32

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 55 Next
De4ngus
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6533 Posts
July 14 2010 22:27 GMT
#621
On July 15 2010 04:33 TwoToneTerran wrote:
It wasn't a god honest one because it was a show match.

They asked for an extra week to practice...
GANDHISAUCE
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 14 2010 23:28 GMT
#622
On July 15 2010 07:27 De4ngus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2010 04:33 TwoToneTerran wrote:
It wasn't a god honest one because it was a show match.

They asked for an extra week to practice...


Wasn't that because they had other leagues and proleague to attend to?
Remember Violet.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
July 14 2010 23:36 GMT
#623
I've been wondering something. Why has Flash not been playing in the KT PL games as of late? Is it because they want Flash to have secret strats, is it because they're helping him get to his prime, or simply because he's not as hot as he used to be? Feedback?
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 14 2010 23:39 GMT
#624
I'm not sure what we're trying to argue here. JD's current ZvP is nigh unbeatable. Bisu has only just returned to top form and it's really too soon to fully commit to saying he's as strong as JD and Flash right now (although Flash... might I remind you, Flash, that you can only be cut slack for so long? Losing a few games in the lull period after dual finals in games where you play well but your opponent clearly is well prepared to face you is one thing... but we need to see signs that you aren't pulling a Baby on us now. I realize it's only been 2 games since last PR, but with PL winding down, it's going to be important to show us top play if you want a high rank).

Wait at least a couple weeks before reading too much into Bisu's current form.




And for the record, when it comes to ZvP, I will never forget...

...That Terato broke down in tears just for being placed against Savior in MSL. And then this happened:
http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/korean/games/3474_sAviOr_vs_TerAtO/vod

God damn it Savior. God damn it. Why did you have to lose your edge? Why did you have to sell your soul to the devil? You were a fucking giant among giants. Just... damn it.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
L0thar
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
987 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-15 00:33:55
July 15 2010 00:32 GMT
#625
On July 15 2010 08:36 Pandain wrote:
I've been wondering something. Why has Flash not been playing in the KT PL games as of late? Is it because they want Flash to have secret strats, is it because they're helping him get to his prime, or simply because he's not as hot as he used to be? Feedback?


It's all mindgames!
Step 1: Send Flash to every single ace match and let him destroy all opposition.
-> result: everybody start to pracice his ass off specifically against Flash.
Step 2: When your are guaranteed #1 place, let Flash begin to lose in ace matches.
-> result: everyone thinks it's working, their hours of training come to fruition.
Step 3: Stop playing Flash altogether.
-> result: everyone is thinking Flash is preparing some sick builds for PL finals and train against him even harder than before.
Step 4: PL Grand Finals ace match...Hoejja out of nowhere!
-> result: opponent goes crazy and write in ingame chat "Hoejja? Hoejja?!? Are you fucking kidding me?!" and is disqualified. KT is PL champion!


Or maybe they though "Well, Flash has already most wins this season, but he couldn't make 60 as he wanted anyway, may as well let him rest"...that's another possibility.
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8180 Posts
July 15 2010 05:03 GMT
#626
On July 15 2010 08:36 Pandain wrote:
I've been wondering something. Why has Flash not been playing in the KT PL games as of late? Is it because they want Flash to have secret strats, is it because they're helping him get to his prime, or simply because he's not as hot as he used to be? Feedback?


im sure that since they already had #1 no matter what they just decided to let their rookies get some more experience
Free Palestine
Plexa
Profile Blog Joined October 2005
Aotearoa39261 Posts
July 15 2010 08:55 GMT
#627
On July 15 2010 14:03 Ideas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2010 08:36 Pandain wrote:
I've been wondering something. Why has Flash not been playing in the KT PL games as of late? Is it because they want Flash to have secret strats, is it because they're helping him get to his prime, or simply because he's not as hot as he used to be? Feedback?


im sure that since they already had #1 no matter what they just decided to let their rookies get some more experience

This is correct. If the games mattered they would have sent Flash one would think.
Administrator~ Spirit will set you free ~
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 15 2010 09:20 GMT
#628
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.
Remember Violet.
Iplaythings
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Denmark9110 Posts
July 15 2010 20:45 GMT
#629
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.
In the woods, there lurks..
WWJDD
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
India342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-15 21:15:22
July 15 2010 21:14 GMT
#630
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.
WWJDD??
DracoVolantus
Profile Joined February 2010
Poland236 Posts
July 15 2010 22:43 GMT
#631
sentence "current PvZ inbalance" is imbalanced funny =)
EX CATHEDRA!
LetMeShine
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
979 Posts
July 15 2010 23:53 GMT
#632
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


Not really. Stats in general is fairly unremarkable but unmistakably rock solid.

There hasn't been a true clearly protoss favored map in ages and ZvP has forever been imbalanced except for a small time when zergs had no clue how to deal with the Bisu build. That said, its pretty much been solved with zerg simcities where its up to the zerg to completely screw up because one small mistake means you're going down as protoss.

I forgot though, its your posting gimmick (which has never been funny) to be like this.
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 16 2010 00:47 GMT
#633
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


Stats has a winning record against both Zero and Effort with wins in very recent memory. The only reason his record isn't +60% is because he had to run into Jaedong 5 times and is still a damn rookie. He is easily top 5 protoss and if you take into account being good in all three matchups he may very well be the best protoss around right now with Kal slumping, Bisu being suspect overall still, Stork disappearing, and Free's permanently suspect PvP and PvZ. Stats has been good for the entire season and has only shown signs of getting better and better as he wins more.

He isn't as prevalent as to have some snippy trademark like Bisu Harass, Best Macro, or Stork forgetting to research range (love you stork), but goddamn if he isn't atleast good at everything protoss does. He's got great storms, great reaver control, great macro, great micro, great management and large army control, great game sense (more in deciding when and how to attack than Savior or flash style game sense). He's fucking great and I will argue to the death anyone that calls him suspect. He's actually the least suspect protoss around, his only flaw is that he hasn't shown any truly S-class domination.
Remember Violet.
Avidkeystamper
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States8556 Posts
July 16 2010 01:05 GMT
#634
I think I only like Stats because I felt sooo bad after his debut. He played great games against good players and barely lost out each time and was demoted. Good to see his finally closing out games now.
Jaedong
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
July 16 2010 01:18 GMT
#635
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


For once I agree with you. That egg he laid against Hydra brought up huge warning flags in my mind. Maybe he will prove me wrong though, who knows.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 16 2010 02:08 GMT
#636
On July 16 2010 10:18 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


For once I agree with you. That egg he laid against Hydra brought up huge warning flags in my mind. Maybe he will prove me wrong though, who knows.


I was also not happy with his play against Hydra, but damn it, how is his PvZ suspect?

What I mean is, if you say Stats has "suspect" PvZ, then doesn't that mean literally every Protoss player out there except maybe Bisu has suspect PvZ?

Fun fact: Stats is #4 in PvZ ELO. Fun fact: Stat's highest ELO rating is in the PvZ match-up. His current PvZ ELO is higher than his ELO peak in any other match-up.

Now, I ain't trying to say that PvZ is his best or that I'd feel confident in him winning a bo5 against Effort or Jaedong, but saying his PvZ is suspect is like saying anything less than S-class performance is suspect. And that's just bullshit.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 16 2010 03:09 GMT
#637
Stats is a beast. I love him!
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
Nick_54
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States2230 Posts
July 16 2010 03:36 GMT
#638
On July 16 2010 11:08 Mortality wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 10:18 Nick_54 wrote:
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


For once I agree with you. That egg he laid against Hydra brought up huge warning flags in my mind. Maybe he will prove me wrong though, who knows.


I was also not happy with his play against Hydra, but damn it, how is his PvZ suspect?

What I mean is, if you say Stats has "suspect" PvZ, then doesn't that mean literally every Protoss player out there except maybe Bisu has suspect PvZ?

Fun fact: Stats is #4 in PvZ ELO. Fun fact: Stat's highest ELO rating is in the PvZ match-up. His current PvZ ELO is higher than his ELO peak in any other match-up.

Now, I ain't trying to say that PvZ is his best or that I'd feel confident in him winning a bo5 against Effort or Jaedong, but saying his PvZ is suspect is like saying anything less than S-class performance is suspect. And that's just bullshit.


Idk I guess the games against hydra and roro left bad impressions on me. What I mean by suspect is I don't trust him to win bo series against zerg players the way I would be more confident in his vs t or p. I guess we will find out if im right or wrong in MSL soon. He lost a bo3 pvz to a player he should've beaten in the most prestigious starleague, I supposed that is suspect to me.
LetMeShine
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
979 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-16 05:13:13
July 16 2010 05:10 GMT
#639
On July 16 2010 12:36 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 11:08 Mortality wrote:
On July 16 2010 10:18 Nick_54 wrote:
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


For once I agree with you. That egg he laid against Hydra brought up huge warning flags in my mind. Maybe he will prove me wrong though, who knows.


I was also not happy with his play against Hydra, but damn it, how is his PvZ suspect?

What I mean is, if you say Stats has "suspect" PvZ, then doesn't that mean literally every Protoss player out there except maybe Bisu has suspect PvZ?

Fun fact: Stats is #4 in PvZ ELO. Fun fact: Stat's highest ELO rating is in the PvZ match-up. His current PvZ ELO is higher than his ELO peak in any other match-up.

Now, I ain't trying to say that PvZ is his best or that I'd feel confident in him winning a bo5 against Effort or Jaedong, but saying his PvZ is suspect is like saying anything less than S-class performance is suspect. And that's just bullshit.


Idk I guess the games against hydra and roro left bad impressions on me. What I mean by suspect is I don't trust him to win bo series against zerg players the way I would be more confident in his vs t or p. I guess we will find out if im right or wrong in MSL soon. He lost a bo3 pvz to a player he should've beaten in the most prestigious starleague, I supposed that is suspect to me.


Dude, he's playing PvZ. Any protoss has a good chance of getting knocked out by any random zerg no matter how good he is because of the nature of PvZ. As much as we'd like to talk about Starcraft's amazing balance, PvZ is not remotely balanced.

The observer can see the whole map while the protoss player cannot so we'd often cry about protoss players being dumb, and while often they are, they just can't see it coming because of a whole lot of factors within PvZ (zerg mobility, zerg macro mechanics, etc). A lot of the time, the protoss (ie Jangbi in the MSL) only make fairly small mistakes but it just snowballs into defeat because making those mistakes just means you're going to get slaughtered by any decent zerg.

Stats is good but unremarkable. No shit he's probably going to lose 3-0 to Effort or Jaedong in a series match because those two have good raw mechanics as well are clearly know how to make a proper simcity - literally the only two things you need to beat any protoss 95% of the time. But to say he's suspect at PvZ is incorrect because he's as solid as a normal A level player can pretty much get right now at the matchup.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 16 2010 05:37 GMT
#640
On July 16 2010 12:36 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 11:08 Mortality wrote:
On July 16 2010 10:18 Nick_54 wrote:
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


For once I agree with you. That egg he laid against Hydra brought up huge warning flags in my mind. Maybe he will prove me wrong though, who knows.


I was also not happy with his play against Hydra, but damn it, how is his PvZ suspect?

What I mean is, if you say Stats has "suspect" PvZ, then doesn't that mean literally every Protoss player out there except maybe Bisu has suspect PvZ?

Fun fact: Stats is #4 in PvZ ELO. Fun fact: Stat's highest ELO rating is in the PvZ match-up. His current PvZ ELO is higher than his ELO peak in any other match-up.

Now, I ain't trying to say that PvZ is his best or that I'd feel confident in him winning a bo5 against Effort or Jaedong, but saying his PvZ is suspect is like saying anything less than S-class performance is suspect. And that's just bullshit.


Idk I guess the games against hydra and roro left bad impressions on me. What I mean by suspect is I don't trust him to win bo series against zerg players the way I would be more confident in his vs t or p. I guess we will find out if im right or wrong in MSL soon. He lost a bo3 pvz to a player he should've beaten in the most prestigious starleague, I supposed that is suspect to me.


I was also unhappy with how things went.

But in all fairness, currently Z is >>> P and the maps favor Zerg to boot. Eye (where Stats won) is 33-20 (Z>P). Dreamliner has too small a sample to statsitically infer anything but I'd point out that the only Protoss wins were Bisu over hyvaa and Free over a slumping Calm. Grand Line SE has 4-2 ZvP stats which again form too small a sample, but if we combine with the stats from Grand Line, we get 9-5, again a small sample, but it starts to point to a Z>P balance. Which I would support based on my own opinions of the map.

This OSL isn't shaping up too well for Protoss. The only ones to qualify for the Ro16 without seeds were Free, Bisu and Stork and Stork didn't have to play PvZ.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 155
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14741
Rain 1511
GuemChi 877
sorry 35
Bale 16
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever434
NeuroSwarm188
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 437
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1061
Mew2King92
Other Games
summit1g6561
JimRising 542
WinterStarcraft515
C9.Mang0180
ViBE131
Trikslyr60
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta42
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt210
Other Games
• Scarra699
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 6m
OSC
20h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 6m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.