• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:51
CEST 10:51
KST 17:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)76Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8249 users

Power Rank 07/02/2010 - Page 33

Forum Index > Polls & Liquibet
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 55 Next
Elroi
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden5617 Posts
July 16 2010 13:57 GMT
#641
I've always loved Stats. And I remember that I thought it was a bit unfair when every one counted JD's win against him last month as a free win. He is great in PvT too imo, but how is his PvP..? I can't remember how he fares in that mu (he's got good stats though ).
"To all eSports fans, I want to be remembered as a progamer who can make something out of nothing, and someone who always does his best. I think that is the right way of living, and I'm always doing my best to follow that." - Jaedong. /watch?v=jfghAzJqAp0
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 16 2010 14:22 GMT
#642
I actually think PvT is Stats weakest matchup judging by the games Ive seen.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
laguu
Profile Joined October 2009
Finland278 Posts
July 16 2010 14:55 GMT
#643
Stats is good. I just haven't seen much personality from him yet (= a unique style or "man, this guy fucking owns"-moments).
Arguing with a fool proves there are two.
WWJDD
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
India342 Posts
July 16 2010 15:23 GMT
#644
On July 16 2010 12:36 Nick_54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 16 2010 11:08 Mortality wrote:
On July 16 2010 10:18 Nick_54 wrote:
On July 16 2010 06:14 WWJDD wrote:
On July 16 2010 05:45 Iplaythings wrote:
On July 15 2010 18:20 TwoToneTerran wrote:
Hey look at that looks like Stats over Free is making some sense now.

Know why?

Because Stats is a motherfucking beast and a half. No one's stoppin dat chin.

after his msl group, I cant find a weak point in his play.
Not one.


His PvZ is still very very suspect. Besides the maps being not so favorable for PvZ. As well as the current PvZ imbalance.


For once I agree with you. That egg he laid against Hydra brought up huge warning flags in my mind. Maybe he will prove me wrong though, who knows.


I was also not happy with his play against Hydra, but damn it, how is his PvZ suspect?

What I mean is, if you say Stats has "suspect" PvZ, then doesn't that mean literally every Protoss player out there except maybe Bisu has suspect PvZ?

Fun fact: Stats is #4 in PvZ ELO. Fun fact: Stat's highest ELO rating is in the PvZ match-up. His current PvZ ELO is higher than his ELO peak in any other match-up.

Now, I ain't trying to say that PvZ is his best or that I'd feel confident in him winning a bo5 against Effort or Jaedong, but saying his PvZ is suspect is like saying anything less than S-class performance is suspect. And that's just bullshit.


Idk I guess the games against hydra and roro left bad impressions on me. What I mean by suspect is I don't trust him to win bo series against zerg players the way I would be more confident in his vs t or p. I guess we will find out if im right or wrong in MSL soon. He lost a bo3 pvz to a player he should've beaten in the most prestigious starleague, I supposed that is suspect to me.



That was my point, although it was stated more eloquently than I did.
WWJDD??
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 16 2010 19:23 GMT
#645
On July 16 2010 23:22 SuperArc wrote:
I actually think PvT is Stats weakest matchup judging by the games Ive seen.


PvT is his strongest match up in practice. As has been said, Stats is the reason Flash ever thought his TvP needed work.
Remember Violet.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 17 2010 01:17 GMT
#646
I tend to think that Stats is a very well rounded player. No match-up stands out as being best or worst. Which is pretty amazing for someone practically a rookie because all his match-ups are on a really high level.

And I think Flash's TvP results on TV don't show the whole picture. His TvP is jaw dropping amazing, yes, but recent statistics would claim it's his strongest match-up when I'm inclined to think that it isn't. I don't think Protoss players always do a smart job handling him. I'll admit that I'm speculating, but I honestly believe that Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands would take down Flash. Zerg players have done a much better job and terran players are starting to get there.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
Paddington
Profile Joined May 2008
Australia254 Posts
July 17 2010 06:00 GMT
#647
Bisu looked freaking amazing CJ vs SKT playoffs, absolutely demolished Iris, showing he's not just having a sole PvZ revival.
"A friend of mine walks around the city counting Asian male/white female couples, which he gives +10 score, and white male/Asian female couples, which he gives -1 score. At the end of the day, the score is always negative. It makes him sad"
serenidite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)505 Posts
July 17 2010 07:08 GMT
#648
On July 17 2010 15:00 Paddington wrote:
Bisu looked freaking amazing CJ vs SKT playoffs, absolutely demolished Iris, showing he's not just having a sole PvZ revival.

eh might not wanna spoil it for others.. but..
+ Show Spoiler +
god damn bisu was sexy in that game. i for one believe that bisu is back. his control/ awareness are back to where they were last year imo.
" Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 17 2010 07:32 GMT
#649
On July 17 2010 10:17 Mortality wrote:
I tend to think that Stats is a very well rounded player. No match-up stands out as being best or worst. Which is pretty amazing for someone practically a rookie because all his match-ups are on a really high level.

And I think Flash's TvP results on TV don't show the whole picture. His TvP is jaw dropping amazing, yes, but recent statistics would claim it's his strongest match-up when I'm inclined to think that it isn't. I don't think Protoss players always do a smart job handling him. I'll admit that I'm speculating, but I honestly believe that Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands would take down Flash. Zerg players have done a much better job and terran players are starting to get there.


Snow has Stork/Nalra intellect and Bisus hands. Watch how he raped Really early game.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
TwoToneTerran
Profile Joined March 2009
United States8841 Posts
July 17 2010 07:49 GMT
#650
On July 17 2010 16:32 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2010 10:17 Mortality wrote:
I tend to think that Stats is a very well rounded player. No match-up stands out as being best or worst. Which is pretty amazing for someone practically a rookie because all his match-ups are on a really high level.

And I think Flash's TvP results on TV don't show the whole picture. His TvP is jaw dropping amazing, yes, but recent statistics would claim it's his strongest match-up when I'm inclined to think that it isn't. I don't think Protoss players always do a smart job handling him. I'll admit that I'm speculating, but I honestly believe that Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands would take down Flash. Zerg players have done a much better job and terran players are starting to get there.


Snow has Stork/Nalra intellect and Bisus hands. Watch how he raped Really early game.


You know, SuperArc, there's a really big difference between you and me.

For all my jostling and love of Stats, I'm pretty sure people know it's facetious when I over-exaggerate how good he is, but everytime you make these statements about how Snow is the combination of all good things that protoss has to offer, it's completely serious and kind of funny.
Remember Violet.
luckybeni2
Profile Joined October 2008
Germany1065 Posts
July 17 2010 11:13 GMT
#651
On July 17 2010 16:32 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2010 10:17 Mortality wrote:
I tend to think that Stats is a very well rounded player. No match-up stands out as being best or worst. Which is pretty amazing for someone practically a rookie because all his match-ups are on a really high level.

And I think Flash's TvP results on TV don't show the whole picture. His TvP is jaw dropping amazing, yes, but recent statistics would claim it's his strongest match-up when I'm inclined to think that it isn't. I don't think Protoss players always do a smart job handling him. I'll admit that I'm speculating, but I honestly believe that Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands would take down Flash. Zerg players have done a much better job and terran players are starting to get there.


Snow has Stork/Nalra intellect and Bisus hands. Watch how he raped Really early game.

Yeah... not really. Before you can compare him with stork and bisu maybe you might want to wait till he beats good players in important matches. Up until now he has been good, I agree, but you seem to think of him as a total dominator, who crushes everyone left and right. He is now at a 57% win-ratio and hasn't played even a hundred games yet (6-4 in last ten).
SuperArc
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Austria7781 Posts
July 17 2010 14:00 GMT
#652
On July 17 2010 20:13 luckybeni2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2010 16:32 SuperArc wrote:
On July 17 2010 10:17 Mortality wrote:
I tend to think that Stats is a very well rounded player. No match-up stands out as being best or worst. Which is pretty amazing for someone practically a rookie because all his match-ups are on a really high level.

And I think Flash's TvP results on TV don't show the whole picture. His TvP is jaw dropping amazing, yes, but recent statistics would claim it's his strongest match-up when I'm inclined to think that it isn't. I don't think Protoss players always do a smart job handling him. I'll admit that I'm speculating, but I honestly believe that Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands would take down Flash. Zerg players have done a much better job and terran players are starting to get there.


Snow has Stork/Nalra intellect and Bisus hands. Watch how he raped Really early game.

Yeah... not really. Before you can compare him with stork and bisu maybe you might want to wait till he beats good players in important matches. Up until now he has been good, I agree, but you seem to think of him as a total dominator, who crushes everyone left and right. He is now at a 57% win-ratio and hasn't played even a hundred games yet (6-4 in last ten).


Oh yeah, beating Flash in ace match means nothing. For sure.
Snow - future of protoss! :) Nada = baller
StylishVODs
Profile Joined December 2005
Sweden5331 Posts
July 17 2010 14:37 GMT
#653
On July 17 2010 23:00 SuperArc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2010 20:13 luckybeni2 wrote:
On July 17 2010 16:32 SuperArc wrote:
On July 17 2010 10:17 Mortality wrote:
I tend to think that Stats is a very well rounded player. No match-up stands out as being best or worst. Which is pretty amazing for someone practically a rookie because all his match-ups are on a really high level.

And I think Flash's TvP results on TV don't show the whole picture. His TvP is jaw dropping amazing, yes, but recent statistics would claim it's his strongest match-up when I'm inclined to think that it isn't. I don't think Protoss players always do a smart job handling him. I'll admit that I'm speculating, but I honestly believe that Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands would take down Flash. Zerg players have done a much better job and terran players are starting to get there.


Snow has Stork/Nalra intellect and Bisus hands. Watch how he raped Really early game.

Yeah... not really. Before you can compare him with stork and bisu maybe you might want to wait till he beats good players in important matches. Up until now he has been good, I agree, but you seem to think of him as a total dominator, who crushes everyone left and right. He is now at a 57% win-ratio and hasn't played even a hundred games yet (6-4 in last ten).


Oh yeah, beating Flash in ace match means nothing. For sure.

You can't be serious...


According to Reach, he is the fastest learner he has ever seen. He start bw only like 2/3 years ago. Infact, his bw history knowledge is so limited, he didn't even know what the map Guillotine was.
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 17 2010 15:17 GMT
#654
Snow has an unrefined potential. His PvT is capable of laying a complete and utter smackdown on anyone. But he's not "Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands." Sorry, but maybe in another year, if SC is still around in another year, he'll be there. Right now? No.

Onto last night: Is Bisu back? Still I say I want to see more games against top players, but right now all signs point to yes.

Baby... where's your head at? This isn't the kid who raped Jaedong like 4 months ago.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
serenidite
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Korea (South)505 Posts
July 17 2010 16:05 GMT
#655
On July 18 2010 00:17 Mortality wrote:
Snow has an unrefined potential. His PvT is capable of laying a complete and utter smackdown on anyone. But he's not "Nal_Ra's intellect with Bisu's hands." Sorry, but maybe in another year, if SC is still around in another year, he'll be there. Right now? No.

Onto last night: Is Bisu back? Still I say I want to see more games against top players, but right now all signs point to yes.

Baby... where's your head at? This isn't the kid who raped Jaedong like 4 months ago.

the kid lost his rainbow socks. f'reals
" Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
yanmaodao
Profile Joined February 2010
United States430 Posts
July 17 2010 16:35 GMT
#656
10 of his last 11 games, actually, since that gorgeous winstreak. I blame the "Lambs to Lions" series. Snow dropped out of both SL's and is only now starting to recover. Baby has bottomed out right now - or, for his sake, I hope so. The booth door might lock on Action next, suffocating him and creating a gruesome scene for all involved.

Cpadolf
Profile Joined August 2009
Sweden1199 Posts
July 17 2010 16:53 GMT
#657
On July 18 2010 00:17 Mortality wrote:
Onto last night: Is Bisu back? Still I say I want to see more games against top players, but right now all signs point to yes.


Well, if he wins vs Sea he will most likely end up facing Flash Jaedong or Effort in a Bo5 next month in the MSL. Then we will know for sure
Mortality
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States4790 Posts
July 17 2010 17:00 GMT
#658
On July 18 2010 01:53 Cpadolf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2010 00:17 Mortality wrote:
Onto last night: Is Bisu back? Still I say I want to see more games against top players, but right now all signs point to yes.


Well, if he wins vs Sea he will most likely end up facing Flash Jaedong or Effort in a Bo5 next month in the MSL. Then we will know for sure


Really? Has Bisu's KeSPA rank dropped so low? (Hmmm... he was ranked 23rd in June...)

I guess maybe we might see Bisu vs Effort, but I think Flash and JD are safe until Ro4.
Even though this Proleague bullshit has been completely bogus, I really, really, really do not see how Khan can lose this. I swear I will kill myself if they do. - nesix before KHAN lost to eNature
yanmaodao
Profile Joined February 2010
United States430 Posts
July 17 2010 17:22 GMT
#659
Bisu's KeSPA rank has dropped enough that he won't be invited to WCG Korea next month. Yes, it got that bad. Snow hasn't risen fast enough to pierce the top 24 of the July rankings. That means that my two favorite sons of Auir won't take part. I'll have to rest my faith in a bird/dinosaur hybrid, a baller chin, or some resurgent smugness.

And man, if Bisu takes out Flash in the MSL, I'd say he's in the best form he's been, ever. He's never taken out Flash or Jaedong in a Bo5 before. He beat Flash in two Bo3's (Gom Classic, WCG Korea 2009) and lost once (an MSL a while back), but that's it, from my memory.
disciple
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
9071 Posts
July 17 2010 17:31 GMT
#660
On July 18 2010 02:22 yanmaodao wrote:
Bisu's KeSPA rank has dropped enough that he won't be invited to WCG Korea next month. Yes, it got that bad. Snow hasn't risen fast enough to pierce the top 24 of the July rankings. That means that my two favorite sons of Auir won't take part. I'll have to rest my faith in a bird/dinosaur hybrid, a baller chin, or some resurgent smugness.

And man, if Bisu takes out Flash in the MSL, I'd say he's in the best form he's been, ever. He's never taken out Flash or Jaedong in a Bo5 before. He beat Flash in two Bo3's (Gom Classic, WCG Korea 2009) and lost once (an MSL a while back), but that's it, from my memory.


I think they will invite him somehow, given that he won the tournament last year. Besides, I really think that Bisu with his low KeSPa rank is making the MSL wide open. No top ranked player can feel comfortable about his possible Ro8 opponent, knowing that there is a S-class behemoth- lurking and getting stronger with every match he wins
Administrator"I'm a big deal." - ixmike88
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 55 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1187
GuemChi 637
Hyun 543
firebathero 373
BeSt 321
Leta 292
Soma 191
Mong 155
Shine 97
PianO 65
[ Show more ]
sSak 48
910 48
Hyuk 46
yabsab 30
HiyA 24
Bale 23
Hm[arnc] 22
ZergMaN 21
Shinee 18
Noble 14
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss835
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King349
Other Games
summit1g8582
gofns5025
olofmeister1273
ceh9634
JimRising 439
KnowMe127
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick457
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos626
• Stunt423
Other Games
• Shiphtur447
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
2h 9m
Patches Events
7h 9m
The PondCast
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 2h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 14h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.