• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:53
CEST 22:53
KST 05:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12735 users

[GSL] Season One Finals - Recap - Page 8

Forum Index > News
289 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
ambient_orange
Profile Joined January 2010
170 Posts
March 03 2012 18:10 GMT
#141
On March 04 2012 03:00 jtp118 wrote:
genius seemed seriously upset afterwards ...


of course, drg taunted him too much.. and the scum-army is like a prison where u are forced to be there and if thats not enough they force you to get an idea bout shooting other guys from other countries.
DOA: "Where are the signs for Nestea?" MC: "In Korea."
blackwolf
Profile Joined September 2010
Denmark157 Posts
March 03 2012 18:11 GMT
#142
On March 04 2012 01:56 Karnage77 wrote:
Yeah I should read every post ever written right? When I come to TL on a Saturday morning right before I watch my GSL finals I don't expect to see a giant spoiler on the fucking homepage. I'll definitely keep this in mind from now on. Thanks TL. You shits.


TL is a news website, if you dont want to see spoilers dont visit tl until after you watched the finals wtf do you expect?:O
wangstra
Profile Joined March 2011
922 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 18:15:37
March 03 2012 18:11 GMT
#143
Deleted
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
March 03 2012 18:16 GMT
#144
Awww...

I have to say, I was really rooting for Genius. I love DRG, too, but I was really hoping to see that man come back from the slump with a championship. But he can do it again, I know it.

GENIUS FIGHTING!

Gratz DRG.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Nuclease
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1049 Posts
March 03 2012 18:19 GMT
#145
By the way, TL is my homepage...I went online to go to Gom.tv and watch, and I just BARELY glanced at the enormous spoiler right before I hit the macro for new tab.

Damn it.
Zealots, not zee-lots. | Never forget, KTViolet, Go)Space. | You will never be as good as By.Flash, and your drops will never be as sick as MMA.
Arush
Profile Joined October 2011
Canada80 Posts
March 03 2012 18:19 GMT
#146
God Why put that on the front page so fast ? Now it spoiled me the finals.....
But still im happy of the results, its a good birthday gift
Plaguuuu!
MasterKang
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1373 Posts
March 03 2012 18:24 GMT
#147
..... Seriously? Why the hell was this put up so quickly? I was waiting to watch itwith my friends but now it's spoiled -_-
Players: MMA, Boxer, Ryung, Life, TaeJa, Squirtle, Brown, Dark,
hillman
Profile Joined February 2012
United States162 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 18:27:19
March 03 2012 18:25 GMT
#148
On March 03 2012 21:51 neoghaleon55 wrote:
YAY for DRG!!!!!!

My god it was painful 3 months ago when DRG lost that game 7 at the Blizzard Cup.
I died inside for several days.
It's so cathartic to have him finally win.
I feel...lighter somehow...I'm finally free....


so happy
thank you DRG.
thank you.



wow really? I love esports too but wow,,,

DRG has obviously worked so hard to get where he is...just an amazingly competent players with solid strategies and great mechanics...Now I wonder if he can go for 2 more championships to match Nestea
ZwuckeL
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany563 Posts
March 03 2012 18:28 GMT
#149
everybody gets to know the new anti-spoiler check box the hard way

epic finals and epic last game. gg DRG finally
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
March 03 2012 18:30 GMT
#150
there is a anti-spoiler option, if you don't use it, then why whine?
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
DMXD
Profile Joined February 2008
United States4064 Posts
March 03 2012 18:33 GMT
#151
congras DRG ^_^
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 18:34:45
March 03 2012 18:34 GMT
#152
The new spoiler system still getting people huh?

I wonder how long it will take.

Shows how often you come here, really.

edit: Gratz DRG, I feel like he should have something after losing to MKP. Seems like all is right. I just hope Genius is okay :/
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
RinconH
Profile Joined April 2010
United States512 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-03 18:36:17
March 03 2012 18:34 GMT
#153
Genius made too many mistakes.

Forgetting warp gate research, not being decisive in the base trade scenarios, missing forcefields... I feel like he could have won if he had played just a bit better.

Sucked for him that Crossfire was the 6th map though...

Also: was an entertaining finals but the level of play was not as high as Leenock vs. Jiajaki
Dumboprime
Profile Joined March 2011
985 Posts
March 03 2012 18:35 GMT
#154
DRG is so badass really
regiment
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany51 Posts
March 03 2012 18:40 GMT
#155
<3 DRG!

Even if this may will result in a discussion about spoilers: If you don't want to get spoilered in sports, you don't visit sports related pages or read sports related magazines. If you don't want to get spoilered about the ending of a book, you don't watch the movie of it. If you don't want to see somebody, you don't visit the places you would be likely to meet that person. But why are you visiting an esports page if you don't want to read something about esports?

It's not the job of the pages to hide spoilers. In fact, they live partially from the information they provide and they got people especially to write news. I really don't get why people are mad at others for their own decisions. If you visit TL after the GSL Finals, OF COURSE there will be an article about the finals on the front page. If I don't want to get hit by a car, I don't walk on the street. Yes it is that easy.
<Alipha> ..can you fax me some paper for my printer?
Saethwyr
Profile Joined October 2011
United Kingdom18 Posts
March 03 2012 18:41 GMT
#156
massive gratz to DRG been a long time coming!
Even though i tipped Genius im still happy with the result, first time ive watched a gsl (forcing myself to wake early) and thoroughly enjoyed the whole thing. Genius for the next one!

also on the spoilers, if i go to the bbcsport website, as i type i find every football (soccer) result right at the top of the page with NO spoilers, and no option to spoil. I'm grateful that TL has implemented spoilers in any form because a lot of other sites don't bother.
I can totally understand where people are coming from: I think the issue is TL is still more of a community site than a news site. BBC is pure news so you go there to find out results if you dont want to know you don't freaking load the page.
Trying to stay up on this fence as much as possible, TL also provides a lot of SC related news.Viewers to any website have a responsibility to self-censor.

My advice for next time, if you're unsure if the box is ticked, shut your eyes and scroll down!
One's soldiers should not yell abuse at the enemy. "Arouse a bee and it will come at you with the ferocity of a dragon." - Takeda Nobushige ¦ http://saethwyr-esports.blogspot.com/
SHOOG
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
United States1639 Posts
March 03 2012 18:44 GMT
#157
I really wanted Genius to win :/
But both players deserved it. Congrats to DRG.
You will make it again Genius, don't worry!
Brox
Profile Joined December 2011
12 Posts
March 03 2012 18:52 GMT
#158
Congrats to DRG!!
Incognoto
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
France10239 Posts
March 03 2012 18:53 GMT
#159
DongRaeGu didn't forget to include his customary Zerg pessimism during his interview, mentioning the hardships that had to be overcome as a Zerg player.


*realism.

zerg has to deal with x100000 more shit than P or T do
maru lover forever
MasterKang
Profile Joined August 2011
United States1373 Posts
March 03 2012 18:54 GMT
#160
On March 04 2012 03:34 CursOr wrote:
The new spoiler system still getting people huh?

I wonder how long it will take.

Shows how often you come here, really.

edit: Gratz DRG, I feel like he should have something after losing to MKP. Seems like all is right. I just hope Genius is okay :/


I come on here almost everyday. Sorry for missing a tiny little box at the bottom that nobody told me about
Players: MMA, Boxer, Ryung, Life, TaeJa, Squirtle, Brown, Dark,
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
ZZZero.O141
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18986
Calm 2090
Shuttle 329
White-Ra 175
Mini 169
ZZZero.O 141
firebathero 76
soO 12
Sacsri 7
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1520
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5105
Liquid`Hasu668
Other Games
summit1g8068
Liquid`RaSZi2147
FrodaN1922
fl0m1308
crisheroes303
Pyrionflax216
IndyStarCraft 210
Livibee184
Mew2King54
ToD39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick947
BasetradeTV252
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 27
• musti20045 4
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki38
• blackmanpl 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1401
• Shiphtur553
• WagamamaTV357
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 7m
Replay Cast
2h 7m
OSC
15h 7m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.