• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:56
CEST 20:56
KST 03:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11692 users

TL Mafia 2 [GG] - Page 318

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 316 317 318 319 320 349 Next
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-26 18:02:12
June 26 2008 17:57 GMT
#6341
On another note: I'd just ignore most of what qrs is says. He's been a cunt and a shit disturber most of the game.

I don't think its his intention, just works out that way.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
ShaLLoW[baY]
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
Canada12499 Posts
June 26 2008 18:02 GMT
#6342
On June 27 2008 01:48 araav wrote:


BUT let's take the CDRdude guy, his posts and behaviour during the game are suspicious...
read here - http://teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=69736#7

especially this:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2008 15:23 CDRdude wrote:Awesome, I just got my role PM! It's on now!

ok, we know he's not blue, so why would he be so excited about it?
and this:
8. CDRdude CLEARLY NOT MAFIA

btw, he has promted randombum, some people voted for randombum based on CDR's promotion
Show nested quote +

randombum:
I kind of liked his mass PM, it showed effort. I'm not so sure about his voting record in game 1 though. He voted with 100% accuracy (voted FS for mayor, and voted to lynch mafia the only times he voted). He seems to have quite the good record for rooting out mafia. I don't know if he's our number one choice for mayor, but it shows that he's putting some effort into it.



Good catch, let's get to work on clue association!
ALEXISONFIRE ARE FUCKING BACK (sAviOr for life)
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
June 26 2008 18:25 GMT
#6343
On June 27 2008 01:48 araav wrote:
qrs, that really may be him, but given an active townie (at least nemY votes) and an inactive (str), I'd go after str.

araav, I don't see what you mean. nemY may be town or he may be Mafia. If he is town, his vote helps the town insofar as it can cancel out one mafia vote. If he is mafia, his vote hurts the town to the same degree: it can cancel out one town vote. Moreover, since the mafia has perfect information whereas the town does not, a mafia vote is arguably more useful than a town vote (i.e. theoretically if it came down to the wire and the mafia was close to swaying the vote, an extra townie vote might help the town (if he voted for the right person), whereas an extra mafia vote would certainly help the mafia.) So I don't see why nemY's voting should make a difference.

Wysp, I plan to vote for nemY next day (assuming continued health, naturally), unless you can give us a hint as to how this plan might work. Or if it's dangerous to post it in the thread, you can PM me. Or if you don't trust me, that's OK, but don't expect me to trust the plan either.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
June 26 2008 18:31 GMT
#6344
On June 27 2008 02:57 Wysp wrote:
On another note: I'd just ignore most of what qrs is says. He's been a cunt and a shit disturber most of the game.

Oh, have I? I've refused to take things on faith; that's true enough. I've been right some of the time and wrong some of the time. I've been active throughout the game, unlike you. I won't stoop to insulting you back, but keep your foul language to yourself, please, or at least out of the thread.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 26 2008 18:38 GMT
#6345
On June 27 2008 03:25 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2008 01:48 araav wrote:
qrs, that really may be him, but given an active townie (at least nemY votes) and an inactive (str), I'd go after str.

araav, I don't see what you mean. nemY may be town or he may be Mafia. If he is town, his vote helps the town insofar as it can cancel out one mafia vote. If he is mafia, his vote hurts the town to the same degree: it can cancel out one town vote. Moreover, since the mafia has perfect information whereas the town does not, a mafia vote is arguably more useful than a town vote (i.e. theoretically if it came down to the wire and the mafia was close to swaying the vote, an extra townie vote might help the town (if he voted for the right person), whereas an extra mafia vote would certainly help the mafia.) So I don't see why nemY's voting should make a difference.

Wysp, I plan to vote for nemY next day (assuming continued health, naturally), unless you can give us a hint as to how this plan might work. Or if it's dangerous to post it in the thread, you can PM me. Or if you don't trust me, that's OK, but don't expect me to trust the plan either.


Not necessarily.

Here is the list of everyone who voted yesterday:


suresh0t - 7
nemY
Wysp
ShaLLoW[baY]
araav
ZBiR
Scorch
Lysithea
KF91

nemY - 4
jtan
BuGzlToOnl (of course you do)
qrs
suresh0t

And I abstained.

Assuming that we keep nemY, he is only one vote of the possible 12 voters at the moment. He doesn't really influence votes anyway, which doesn't mean he's a townie or mafia 100%, but we, as a town, are not in a position to risk a vote on someone who at least votes. Killing off someone who doesn't even participate in the lynchings will still give us 10 votes tomorrow, and 8 the next day. Killing nemY means we move from 12, to 10, to 7. 7 is a really bad number with so few mafia members left, we need to keep the people who are alive and voting around, even if they are mafia. They will come about soon, don't worry.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-26 21:15:04
June 26 2008 21:14 GMT
#6346
-I like the str --> Mr. Orange connection with the exception that it doesn't really explain Mr. Orange's inability or lack of desire to talk

-I dunno about the CDRDude --> ??? mafia connection. Yeah he's on the Showtime! List, but his inactivity throughout most of the middle-end seems... I dunno just not mafiaish I guess. Besides I haven't seen anything that could really match "CDR" or "Dude".

-qrs, I'd argue the information you've brought up, but as you said most of it is circumstantial. I'll concede that the Mr. Blond/Cottonmouth kill does look awfully suspicious of me, but that's one days worth of clues. The suspicious behavior part I find ridiculous and hypocritical, but given that this game is drawing to an end, I suppose most everyone, but Wysp's posts could be deemed "suspicious" :/

-On a final note, I think jtan is mafia. His reason for voting to lynch me is weak, and he still hasn't addressed the points I made way back on page 301

On June 05 2008 14:41 nemY wrote:
Dispute this then.


Show nested quote +
On May 16 2008 10:34 clazziquai wrote:
On May 15 2008 05:08 nemY wrote:
Also, I don't get why we don't lynch clazziquai, someone who we know is 110% mafia.


Let's lynch nemY I'm 9000% sure he is mafia




Show nested quote +
On May 25 2008 01:40 randombum wrote:
On May 25 2008 01:24 Camlito wrote:


Ok going through profiles, the only mirror i see is nemY


NEMY I KNEW IT




Yeah sure he came up with some lame excuse that clazz was trying to cover me (given clazz's behavior throughout most the game, I'd say that's highly unlikely), but he never addressed why RANDOMBUM (now a confirmed mafioso) would accuse me. Might as well tally up suresh0t to that list. Could add L, but I suppose that's beating the bush, besides he said he voted to lynch me for "giggles". Reverse this situation, WHOSE been mafia that's voted for jtan? Answer? None. He's been suspected, but nothing ever concrete came up of it.

From my view of things, it looks like jtan was trying to split yesterday's lynch vote... therefore he's highly suspicious to me. Then again, what have I ever said that's been taking seriously?

edit: seriously not serious lol
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 04:45:03
June 27 2008 04:29 GMT
#6347
On June 27 2008 03:31 qrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2008 02:57 Wysp wrote:
On another note: I'd just ignore most of what qrs is says. He's been a cunt and a shit disturber most of the game.

Oh, have I? I've refused to take things on faith; that's true enough. I've been right some of the time and wrong some of the time. I've been active throughout the game, unlike you. I won't stoop to insulting you back, but keep your foul language to yourself, please, or at least out of the thread.


this is the cuntish shit disturbing I'm talking about. I'm a confirmed townie, and despite your best efforts mafia have been hung. If I tell you shit (because YOU aren't confirmed,) the operation could very well go foul. If I publicly announce it, it goes foul 100%. Use your brain.

You consistantly try to lead people to the worse choice. Do I think its because you're mafia? Not necessarily, you could just be 'dull' (sugar coated enough?)
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
Infundibulum
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States2552 Posts
June 27 2008 04:46 GMT
#6348
On June 27 2008 13:29 Wysp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2008 03:31 qrs wrote:
On June 27 2008 02:57 Wysp wrote:
On another note: I'd just ignore most of what qrs is says. He's been a cunt and a shit disturber most of the game.

Oh, have I? I've refused to take things on faith; that's true enough. I've been right some of the time and wrong some of the time. I've been active throughout the game, unlike you. I won't stoop to insulting you back, but keep your foul language to yourself, please, or at least out of the thread.


this is the cuntish shit disturbing I'm talking about. I'm a confirmed townie, and dispite your best efforts mafia have been hung. If I tell you shit (because YOU aren't confirmed,) the operation could very well go foul. If I publicly announce it, it goes foul 100%. Use your brain.

You consistantly try to lead people to the worse choice. Do I think its because you're mafia? Not necessarily, you could just be 'dull' (sugar coated enough?)


haha, this is exactly how Ace would post to qrs

coincidence? i think not!
LoL NA: MothLite == Steam: p0nd
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 05:07:22
June 27 2008 05:06 GMT
#6349
.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 05:32:24
June 27 2008 05:26 GMT
#6350
On June 27 2008 13:29 Wysp wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2008 03:31 qrs wrote:
On June 27 2008 02:57 Wysp wrote:
On another note: I'd just ignore most of what qrs is says. He's been a cunt and a shit disturber most of the game.

Oh, have I? I've refused to take things on faith; that's true enough. I've been right some of the time and wrong some of the time. I've been active throughout the game, unlike you. I won't stoop to insulting you back, but keep your foul language to yourself, please, or at least out of the thread.


this is the cuntish shit disturbing I'm talking about. I'm a confirmed townie, and despite your best efforts mafia have been hung. If I tell you shit (because YOU aren't confirmed,) the operation could very well go foul. If I publicly announce it, it goes foul 100%. Use your brain.

You consistantly try to lead people to the worse choice. Do I think its because you're mafia? Not necessarily, you could just be 'dull' (sugar coated enough?)

Oh can it, Wysp. "Despite my best efforts?" "Consistently try to lead people to the worst choice?" You mean like trying to get them to vote for suresh0t for about 10 days in a row? Or you mean like trying to stop them from voting for wurm when he was a possible medic and not a confirmed mafioso? Or like pointing out when MTF was on the wrong track with Cottonmouth's numbers?

Heck, I don't need to defend myself from you. You've done nothing all game but hide underground. Finally at the end of the game you step out as someone else's mouthpiece and you think that that makes you a bigshot. When you do say something that you come up with yourself, you get your facts wrong. Go ahead and back up something you say: about me, about nemY, I don't care. Show that my posts have consistently been advocating the wrong choice. Or show that nemY is a townie.

Or, if you can't do any of that, just stuff it.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
June 27 2008 05:38 GMT
#6351
qrs, the day everyone voted for suresh0t finally, you voted for nemY, wtf?
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 05:58:58
June 27 2008 05:55 GMT
#6352
At that point, nemY was my #1 suspect. suresh0t was my #2. (link because if I don't back up everything I say, someone will jump on me )
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Camlito
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Australia4040 Posts
June 27 2008 06:14 GMT
#6353
can't wait to post things after the game ends.
sAviOr...
nemY
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States3119 Posts
June 27 2008 09:06 GMT
#6354
HEY GUYS LET'S TALK ABOUT ME, BUT NOT ACKNOWLEDGE WHAT I POST OK?
[image loading]
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
June 27 2008 14:38 GMT
#6355
qrs, its been the entire game you've been bad and you know it. Its almost as easy to click a random page to see you causing shit.
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
araav
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Armenia1590 Posts
June 27 2008 15:10 GMT
#6356
need some light
The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 15:39:55
June 27 2008 15:21 GMT
#6357
On June 27 2008 23:38 Wysp wrote:
qrs, its been the entire game you've been bad and you know it. Its almost as easy to click a random page to see you causing shit.

LOL, you're the one causing it now, aren't you? I'm being fairly restrained while someone who hasn't even participated all game slings insults at me.

If you seriously feel the need to press your point about how "the entire game I've been bad", go ahead and back it up. Otherwise, go back into your hole, since you have nothing worth saying. Don't be a hypocrite.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Wysp
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Canada2299 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 16:15:40
June 27 2008 16:05 GMT
#6358
I kept up with the thread for almost the entire game. There were two spans when I was moving, and then later when I was on vacation where I fell behind. Also, when the time came that my role became useful I stepped up immediately. This is completely irrelevant to the current situation, though.

I still do not understand your mistrust of me.

-8 veterans reported to ace, the fake one died.
-The last string of mafia have been hung, not a difficult task, but good analysis is out for some other potential mafia and the group I'm working with is doing great as of now.

So, I can say with little confidence that I am a townie, and the people I'm working with are not yet proven inept. Why is it so hard to listen to me and look for other mafia, does the order you hang them in matter? I never said nemY is an innocent, I said it would be goddamn retarded to hang him now as it will become more and more clear in the next few days if that is a high percentage hang. There is absolutely no reason to go for him when there are far better leads, AND info will come out about him in the future. So when you spit in the face of logic do you understand why I try to get people to ignore you?


I could kick shit at you all day, as I am quite the shit-kicker. The difference between my shit kicking and your shit kicking is that I've only kicked shit at you. You've been causing controversy (disruptive to the point you made a few short lists to be mafia throughout the game) and absolutely nothing good has come of it (well, maybe if you had been hung...)

I don't hate you, and I would love to appease you by explaining to you the depths (shallows) of my plans. But this would ruin them.


I'm not completely sure why I bothered with this post, but I will make it worthwhile in the end by saying again:

its probably in our best interest to ignore qrs.

edit: by ignore I don't mean to ignore any good work with clues he does, or incriminating posts he digs up, but rather to ignore anything that he posts based on his intuition or 'game sense.'
an overdeveloped sense of self preservation
qrs
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States3637 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-06-27 18:37:10
June 27 2008 18:33 GMT
#6359
@ Wysp: OK, at least most of that post had a reasonable tone, unlike your others. I'll respond to those parts:

-Of course I believe that you're a townie. I also think that some of the analysis that you posted was good (e.g. the case for str). When did I ever say otherwise? What I did say was that I planned to vote for nemY. When asked, I gave the reasons why I thought that he was Mafia.

-The only thing I said that might fall under the heading of "mistrusting you" is this plan you talk about. This is true: I don't like taking plans like this on trust. First of all, follow-the-leader is not a fun game to play. I don't mind going along with someone if I know why I'm voting, but if he just says, "vote for whom I say," it's a different story. Second of all, how do I know whether the plan is a good plan or not? I know nothing about it.

-I didn't expect you necessarily to post the plan in the thread. Without knowing anything about it, how would I know whether it could be foiled? I didn't expect you necessarily to PM me, but since there have been no real suspicions raised against me this game, I thought you might trust me. Or not. That's up to you, as my trusting your plan is up to me.
I never said nemY is an innocent
Your exact words were there is a very low chance that nemY is mafia. No explanation given.

As for the rest of your post, I'll leave you the last word; maybe that way we can lay this to rest.
'As per the American Heart Association, the beat of the Bee Gees song "Stayin' Alive" provides an ideal rhythm in terms of beats per minute to use for hands-only CPR. One can also hum Queen's "Another One Bites The Dust".' —Wikipedia
Unforgiven_ve
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Venezuela1232 Posts
June 28 2008 05:01 GMT
#6360
*raises and takes a walk*
:)
Prev 1 316 317 318 319 320 349 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1198
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1198
ByuN 490
TKL 434
IndyStarCraft 301
Reynor 250
EmSc Tv 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27455
Calm 2463
Shuttle 367
Mini 169
White-Ra 152
firebathero 91
Mong 56
scan(afreeca) 27
soO 13
ZZZero.O 13
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10121
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps12
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3746
Liquid`Hasu512
MindelVK7
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2365
fl0m2038
summit1g1727
FrodaN1476
B2W.Neo754
olofmeister741
Khaldor443
Beastyqt332
Livibee182
crisheroes177
Mew2King66
ToD50
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick486
BasetradeTV185
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 16
EmSc2Tv 16
angryscii 14
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 31
• Adnapsc2 11
• Reevou 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach59
• blackmanpl 25
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• 80smullet 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV581
Other Games
• imaqtpie999
• Shiphtur683
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
BSL Open Qualifier
4m
OSC
4h 4m
Replay Cast
4h 4m
OSC
17h 4m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.