• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:12
CEST 12:12
KST 19:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9252 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 367

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 454 Next
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2019 15:29 GMT
#7321
On March 13 2019 00:06 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 00:01 Alakaslam wrote:
On March 12 2019 23:46 Onegu wrote:
Also I found my post where I learned to read slam

No, my meta read is good on slam rsoultins is bad. Count how many times he has said chupazi, Svengali, or hijole this game(after day post) multiply by (5-day #) then subtract he post count (including pregame) if you are in the negative he is scum. In the positive he is town.


Hijole sson (you forgot sson) you see not with the eyes of CHUPAZI, forsooth this can be gamed so easily and would give me the power of Svengali over everyone

The blessing of the eyes causes people to trust in the Wisdom of the Crowds which distrusts this condition

This post doesn't count.

It's like how chezinu's "seal of townieness" only works as long as people are willing to believe he won't fuck over his own town meta for a single (last) game as scum.

The moment you are super self-aware of your "meta" tells, you try to copy them as scum.

The reason the "seal of townieness" worked was because people were willing to fuck over their team, and just get lynched in any game they were scum, in order to be able to use their "confirmed town" meta play when town. It was, of course, a total cop-out and not quite sure what the site rules said about such play, but it only works if you never post it as scum, and it definitely shouldn't be believable in this "last game".

Exactly my point good sir

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2019 15:30 GMT
#7322
Like everyone should know by now I care waaaaay more about my scum performance than town

I would so gladly use that angle to screw over a town
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 15:59 GMT
#7323
Just woke up from my nap:
On March 12 2019 21:41 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 21:34 LightningStrike wrote:
Me and Rels been talking in the QT and concluding that MZ is very likely Mafia based on the night kills.
WoS scumread him
Tina needed a closer look on him
Rayn was scumreading him? (Don't know if he changed his read or kept the read after he said MZ is possible scum)
Marv didn't say much on him
Koshi was townreading him
Iamp ???????
TT: Lynch into MZ and Wiggles
Ace: ??????
Plus Rels been scumreading him and I agree with him on that front he’s very likely to flip scum for us.
##Unvote
##Vote: Meapak_Ziphh

Why is rels town?

Out of all the players he choose me to get the qt. If he was scum he should of went for someone who seriously thinks is a traitor or a town leader. I trusting my early read on rels as well which I did he have him town day 1. As scum he also loves to buddy up with town leaders and he not really doing that given that he gave me the qt.
On March 12 2019 13:46 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Faithful listener LS said the following in an interview earlier today:

Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 12:03 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 12 2019 11:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Can we talk about vivax? He should be 100% gone by now also
1000% gone.

I wanna say the ace kill means that scum knew that sent was mafia

The bolded is likely true.


We here at the Dead Zone Show would like to reach out to LightningStrike and Oatsmaster for comment. Could you please expand on this point for our fine citizens listening at home?

We believe the question of whether scum knew about Sentinel's treacherous qualities is relevant to the case of the mysterious drifter known as Onegu.

After the Sentinel lynch Onegu was quick to come in and passionately throw around the idea that scum had no idea who Sentinel was. We don't know how they could be so sure of that fact. Wouldn't only scum know for certain?

As scum that could be a misdirection play to keep town from focusing more on the other D3 wagons.

We eagerly await your response.

Mainly because of mechanical play: If scum didn't know who the traitor was they wouldn't of shot Ace 99% of the time. Ace was lynchable which makes him a bad kill and especially because of his flip we were given what was the wagons for Day 3 outside of Chez.
Side note: Rels in the qt did say that both MZ and Chez are almost certainty are scum but Chez did his tell for me unless he decides to break it in this game.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 16:02 GMT
#7324
On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:
Acrofales - confirmed
Sicklucker
-he picked up why Chez is scum and FF is town
Fecalfeast
- bombing Chez is brilliant. I believe his claim and he’s the only hatter.
Onegu
- feels plus I like his mechanical analysis
LightningStrike
- Trust of the dead, too active for mafia LS
Vivax
- he’s alive because he’s useful for mafia, he does not promote town circles.

Alakaslam
- feels. I used to study Slam. This isn’t like any Slam I’ve ever seen. But feels.
Grackaroni
- he had a few posts I thought were spot on.
Mocsta
- probably should be null. Hmm

Jockmcplop
Meapak_ziph
Mr. Wiggles - I think he could be town BUT OMGUS, he half assed went after LS (LS rule), and most the dead wanted his lynch. Including Ticktock.
Darthfoley - POE mostly
Rels- mafia need a mason to find Traitor, Rsoultin said scum with good reason, and Ticktock, plus I think 8 blues is a bit much.

Pandain
- I’ll never believe that a town day vig would make this post + Show Spoiler [call 4 HF vig] +

On March 08 2019 18:43 Pandain wrote:
Hey everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm pretty sure it's pretty obvious to tell when I'm town or not when I'm actually playing. Expect to see a hell of a lot more activity, and actually I was pretty up to date with the whole part of day 2 when I asked Kita to replace after I saw AMG was similarly overwhelmed like me the first day.

I won't dwell on the past too much, but Holyflare 100% needs to be vigi'd tonight. It was remarkable watching the last day.

HF talk has already spammed the thread and later tonight I'm going to be looking into others, but I want to emphasize two points.

1. Fake claimed for no town reason . I don't care about fake claims in general ,I used to do it all the time. However, when Town does it it's because they have a reason to (and holyflare already established he did not just do it for the "Lolz".) There was no reason to fake-claim, and honestly I'm not sure about how it benefits mafia but it sure as hell makes no sense from a town perspective. Also can we just kill people who outright lie for no reason?

2. Furthermore, HF dying gives a huge amount of information. If he's mafia, I actually think we can start wrapping up the game because HF has been at the center of the thread and voting thread for both days. If he actually does just turn out to be a balls-out crazy town, I think it's very safe to say a good amount of mafia probably voted for him after he made his intentions clear to vote Palmar. Either way, town is in a good position.

However, I am pleading for a vigilante to end the job. The information best helps us if we know it at the start of the day cycle.

I'm actually not even certain I would support a Holyflare day 3 lynch.

Also just FYI BC and Ace need to die with fire if either of them live to day four.

It’s so incredibly overexplainy for someone who is going to shoot Holyflare.

Oatsmaster
- He townread then scumread Mr. Wiggles before this exchange + Show Spoiler [The Tube Trap] +
On March 08 2019 04:42 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia boi

If wriggles does the same thing as you in that his case on you can be applied to him, and you are town, doesn’t that mean he’s also town? How does it mean he’s mafia


I never scumread him. So, it’s hilarious you are saying I’m scum for this, but apparently Wiggles is somehow town for doing exactly that. Take a look at my two posts:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:52 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.


Then

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.


Why do you think i wrote the big and bold?? It’s a fucking trap and you fell right into it.

Oatsmaster didn’t bother to read anything more than the single post and looking for “reads” at the shallowest of levels. You went straight to Tube is mafia because of this “slip” you found. Yet you had no idea it was a trap and you fell into it!!!

This action on your part is representative of your entire game. You are mafia.

Oatsmaster, who waffles on Mr. Wiggles, immediately takes Wiggles word without hesitation or investigating the truthfulness of either mine or Wiggles filter and says I’m scum. This of course was based on a flat lie that Oatsmaster didn’t bother at all to investigate. He shouldn’t have trusted Wiggles word as he didn’t show any indication that he strongly townread Wiggles. A town always distrusts, and when I confronted Oats, he was just “oh I’m wrong, whoops” and then just did whatever he was doing. I would think town would question Wiggles a bit after that.

Chezinu
- there’s four scenarios concerning the Great FF/Chezinu Mad Hatter Debate of 2019.
      1)Both are Mafia. This would be so goddamn genius. Lynch one they flip mafia and the other is confirmed town with 0% chance of being questioned for not being NK’d. Having a backup Cop flip day one and HF going on how this is a themed game I can see a world where Chez and FF think up this shit. Especially if Sicklucker is mafia also. They’re all crafty. But I think it is unnecessary and considering there’s only two dead mafia, I think it’s unlikely. But yolo end of era plays. HF tried one.
      2) Fecalfeast/Chezinu- a one for one would be a complete waste. Almost zero chance.
      3) both town- possible. Mafia could hold the shot on FF hoping they could mlynch Chezinu, and then shoot FF if he places a bomb on a mafia friendly target the next night. Seems needlessly risky for two free dead towns.
      4)FecalfeastCezinu- mafia would never shoot in this instance unless for some crazy bad reason they thought FF was lying about his bomb. I think this is by far the most likely situation. My vote will not waver from Chezinu.


I haven’t had internet since Thursday. Apologies. This Thursday and Friday I probably won’t have it again. There were technical difficulties at work.

I’m caught up, going to be rereading stuff. I’ll be here for several hours.

congrats tubesock, youve done it

On March 10 2019 06:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Chez is really bad though

Bad==scum

In 2 game days scum is going to try to mislynch me, I guarantee it

gj scumclaiming
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 16:04 GMT
#7325
Decided to take a look at Insane Mafia 1 and 2 and there were a bunch blues in each game. But we have some Vanilla's here compared to either one of those games. Hmmm
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 16:05 GMT
#7326
Didnt chez rescind his fakeclaim?
No gg, No skill.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 16:06 GMT
#7327
On March 13 2019 01:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Didnt chez rescind his fakeclaim?

Don't think so?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2019 16:08 GMT
#7328
Fish and chips now oats

No burger
If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 12 2019 16:13 GMT
#7329
On March 13 2019 01:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2019 23:00 Tubesock wrote:
Acrofales - confirmed
Sicklucker
-he picked up why Chez is scum and FF is town
Fecalfeast
- bombing Chez is brilliant. I believe his claim and he’s the only hatter.
Onegu
- feels plus I like his mechanical analysis
LightningStrike
- Trust of the dead, too active for mafia LS
Vivax
- he’s alive because he’s useful for mafia, he does not promote town circles.

Alakaslam
- feels. I used to study Slam. This isn’t like any Slam I’ve ever seen. But feels.
Grackaroni
- he had a few posts I thought were spot on.
Mocsta
- probably should be null. Hmm

Jockmcplop
Meapak_ziph
Mr. Wiggles - I think he could be town BUT OMGUS, he half assed went after LS (LS rule), and most the dead wanted his lynch. Including Ticktock.
Darthfoley - POE mostly
Rels- mafia need a mason to find Traitor, Rsoultin said scum with good reason, and Ticktock, plus I think 8 blues is a bit much.

Pandain
- I’ll never believe that a town day vig would make this post + Show Spoiler [call 4 HF vig] +

On March 08 2019 18:43 Pandain wrote:
Hey everyone. For those who don't know me, I'm pretty sure it's pretty obvious to tell when I'm town or not when I'm actually playing. Expect to see a hell of a lot more activity, and actually I was pretty up to date with the whole part of day 2 when I asked Kita to replace after I saw AMG was similarly overwhelmed like me the first day.

I won't dwell on the past too much, but Holyflare 100% needs to be vigi'd tonight. It was remarkable watching the last day.

HF talk has already spammed the thread and later tonight I'm going to be looking into others, but I want to emphasize two points.

1. Fake claimed for no town reason . I don't care about fake claims in general ,I used to do it all the time. However, when Town does it it's because they have a reason to (and holyflare already established he did not just do it for the "Lolz".) There was no reason to fake-claim, and honestly I'm not sure about how it benefits mafia but it sure as hell makes no sense from a town perspective. Also can we just kill people who outright lie for no reason?

2. Furthermore, HF dying gives a huge amount of information. If he's mafia, I actually think we can start wrapping up the game because HF has been at the center of the thread and voting thread for both days. If he actually does just turn out to be a balls-out crazy town, I think it's very safe to say a good amount of mafia probably voted for him after he made his intentions clear to vote Palmar. Either way, town is in a good position.

However, I am pleading for a vigilante to end the job. The information best helps us if we know it at the start of the day cycle.

I'm actually not even certain I would support a Holyflare day 3 lynch.

Also just FYI BC and Ace need to die with fire if either of them live to day four.

It’s so incredibly overexplainy for someone who is going to shoot Holyflare.

Oatsmaster
- He townread then scumread Mr. Wiggles before this exchange + Show Spoiler [The Tube Trap] +
On March 08 2019 04:42 Tubesock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2019 04:10 Oatsmaster wrote:
Mafia boi

If wriggles does the same thing as you in that his case on you can be applied to him, and you are town, doesn’t that mean he’s also town? How does it mean he’s mafia


I never scumread him. So, it’s hilarious you are saying I’m scum for this, but apparently Wiggles is somehow town for doing exactly that. Take a look at my two posts:

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 18:52 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles, you’ve been scumming me since before I even scummed Trfel. Yet you’ve never voted me. Why not? You seem pretty convinced, you have some others who agree. Think about what you say because I’m going to have great satisfaction copy and pasting things from your case on me in my defense.


Then

Show nested quote +
On March 06 2019 21:47 Tubesock wrote:
Wiggles is funny to me. I feel like I can just take his case on me, and find/replace his name for mine and submit it with equal fervor. Plus we voted on both wagons so we can’t be too far off.


Why do you think i wrote the big and bold?? It’s a fucking trap and you fell right into it.

Oatsmaster didn’t bother to read anything more than the single post and looking for “reads” at the shallowest of levels. You went straight to Tube is mafia because of this “slip” you found. Yet you had no idea it was a trap and you fell into it!!!

This action on your part is representative of your entire game. You are mafia.

Oatsmaster, who waffles on Mr. Wiggles, immediately takes Wiggles word without hesitation or investigating the truthfulness of either mine or Wiggles filter and says I’m scum. This of course was based on a flat lie that Oatsmaster didn’t bother at all to investigate. He shouldn’t have trusted Wiggles word as he didn’t show any indication that he strongly townread Wiggles. A town always distrusts, and when I confronted Oats, he was just “oh I’m wrong, whoops” and then just did whatever he was doing. I would think town would question Wiggles a bit after that.

Chezinu
- there’s four scenarios concerning the Great FF/Chezinu Mad Hatter Debate of 2019.
      1)Both are Mafia. This would be so goddamn genius. Lynch one they flip mafia and the other is confirmed town with 0% chance of being questioned for not being NK’d. Having a backup Cop flip day one and HF going on how this is a themed game I can see a world where Chez and FF think up this shit. Especially if Sicklucker is mafia also. They’re all crafty. But I think it is unnecessary and considering there’s only two dead mafia, I think it’s unlikely. But yolo end of era plays. HF tried one.
      2) Fecalfeast/Chezinu- a one for one would be a complete waste. Almost zero chance.
      3) both town- possible. Mafia could hold the shot on FF hoping they could mlynch Chezinu, and then shoot FF if he places a bomb on a mafia friendly target the next night. Seems needlessly risky for two free dead towns.
      4)FecalfeastCezinu- mafia would never shoot in this instance unless for some crazy bad reason they thought FF was lying about his bomb. I think this is by far the most likely situation. My vote will not waver from Chezinu.


I haven’t had internet since Thursday. Apologies. This Thursday and Friday I probably won’t have it again. There were technical difficulties at work.

I’m caught up, going to be rereading stuff. I’ll be here for several hours.

congrats tubesock, youve done it

Show nested quote +
On March 10 2019 06:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 10 2019 06:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Chez is really bad though

Bad==scum

In 2 game days scum is going to try to mislynch me, I guarantee it

gj scumclaiming


A clear cut case. /concede
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 16:15 GMT
#7330
On March 13 2019 01:08 Alakaslam wrote:
Fish and chips now oats

No burger

He wants the 2 fish combo :o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Alakaslam
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
United States17336 Posts
March 12 2019 16:16 GMT
#7331
Some more nothing burger

If you think Elon Musk is a Nazi, it is because YOU radicalized him!
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
March 12 2019 16:16 GMT
#7332
Never got around to it, but here goes:

On March 04 2019 18:16 Holyflare wrote:
You can tell who the mafia will be from now on when they say that they are unvoting me.


Unfortunately, I don't think we can.

Mayor standing at that point:

Mayor
Palmar (8): Palmar, Ticktock, Maepak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Mocsta
Holyflare (8): Tubesock, Alakaslam, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, BloodyC0bbler, Jockmcplop
iamperfection (6): raynpelikan, iamperfection, Damdred, LightningStrike, darthfoley, Tumblewood
Chezinu (3): sicklucker, ExO_, Chezinu
FecalFeast (1): Fecalfeast
[UoN]Sentinel (1): [UoN]Sentinel
Oatsmaster (1): Oatsmaster
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels


Close race, with Palmar barely leading. At this point, BOTH their policies were to kill sentinel.

End of day:

Mayor
Holyflare (16): Tubesock, Holyflare, rsoultin, Ace, Mr. Wiggles, Jockmcplop, Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel
Palmar (12): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, Vivax, BloodyC0bbler, Acrofales, Blazinghand
iamperfection (4): darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster
Chezinu (1):Chezinu
Onegu (1): Onegu
rsoultin (1): Rels
Not Voting (0):


Difference:

HF:
Moved off: Slam, BC
Moved on: Mocsta, [UoN]Sentinel, Pandain, sicklucker, raynpelikoneet, Fecalfeast, iamperfection, Damdred, ExO_, Trfel


Palmar:
Moved off: Mocsta
Moved on: Conversion, Alakaslam, LightningStrike, BC, Blazinghand

Seems obvious that BC didn't want dirty hands with a Palmar kill. And sentinel is obviously self-preservation. But I don't really know what to make of the rest.

From the general behaviour, my gut says that scum don't know sentinel is scum and aren't trying to protect him by voting HF. They also don't feel like getting their hands dirty lynching Palmar (as evidenced by BC jumping off) despite it being their most desirable outcome. So our best bet is to hunt for people who try to make Palmar look bad, but don't vote HF in D1.

There's probably 1 scum on the HF wagon (beside sentinel), but I don't get the feeling that they really tried here. This was town derping about, imho.

People who judiciously steered clear of both wagons:
darthfoley, Tumblewood, Koshi, Oatsmaster, chezinu, onegu, rels

What did these players say about Palmar?

Chezinu:
On March 03 2019 17:12 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 03 2019 17:09 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:48 rsoultin wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:32 Acrofales wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:28 rsoultin wrote:
On March 03 2019 16:26 Acrofales wrote:
K, 1 1/2 hours of morning posts before I'm sailing all day again.

Summary of the night:

##mayor Palmar


zzz

this is why the sent push is pointless

Why is this pointless? Walk me through it. I disagree with lynching sent (although I do want him dead). I'm all for putting that responsibility squarely on Palmar's shoulders.

And no, waiting til n1 to start playing the game seriously is not acceptable as town.


36? players. You either believe him about his role pm blahness or don't. If you don't, by all means push it. If you do it's boring. People won't lynch Chez on the assumping he can be vig'd. So can this guy.

And mostly it's an easy thing to agree with and excuse not doing anything else, innit?

Though props for not being that guy at least.


People won't lynch Chez because they don't think he's obviously scum. So if you want to lynch Chez make a better case than he's RPing the brown, because if you actually read his posts there's some decent amount of effort into understanding the game there, IMHO.

Sent is different. Let's assume he's telling the truth. In that case the only ppl who know his alignment are scum. If he's scum then they'll try to save him and if he isn't they'll try to kill him. Lynching him is not the best option, because there's far too much confusion in that wagon to get any information.

Now let's assume he's lying. I can't think of a town reason for doing this, and so he's scum. The rest is similar to above.

Enters Palmar: he claims to feel strongly about killing sent. So let him do it. All you need to decide is if Palmar is townie enough. But if we decide Palmar is townie enough to be mayor then he is free to kill whoever he likes. He sticks with sentinel and sentinel flips scum? We win, yay! Sheep Palmar into Armageddon. Sentinel flips town? We figure out if Palmars policy lynch is an ideological thing or a scum thing. Either way, we get information about Palmar out of this, which is a great thing to get out of D1.





Oh... I was just going to pretend to think Palmar is townie cause I really think him going after Sent if a really mafia Palmar thing to do if Sent was mafia.

Best make the mafia think you don't know to much if you want to survive the night.

This is... pretty terrible. I missed it earlier, but Chezinu clearly doesn't care about who becomes mayor as he sits all by his lonesome on his own mayor wagon. And this is his "read" on Palmar. I am starting to warm up to the Chezinu lynch.

But I wasn't intending to fixate on Chez. Lets move on.



DarthFoley:
On March 05 2019 06:43 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2019 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Palmar (11): Palmar, Ticktock, Meapak_Zipphh, Acrofales, Vivax, WaveofShadow, Grackaroni, Conversion, Alakaslam, Trfel, Blazinghand

How has this guy got 11 people voting for him when his sole policy is only to kill Sentinel who doesn't even look bad?

Almost the entirety, if not THE entirety of this wagon is the sketchiest people in this game. It's even growing!


I don't think Vivax or TT are sketch but yea, there are some questionable names on that wagon.

Why isn't Palmar pushing for a Mocsta mayor lynch considering he grilled him for like 3 pages over stuff? I guess I can understand why not Conversion considering Conversion is a leading wagon, but the fact that Palmar has been around but hasn't backed off the Sentinel idea is bonkers.

We should be voting HF or Iamp as mayor imo


Throws shade. Does nothing. Also scum. This is too easy!


Oatsmaster
Seems to avoid saying anything about Palmar directly, but not in a scummy way. He's reading the thread, he calls palmar out when he doesn't agree. I don't really see much either way here. Definitely not throwing shade like the above two.

Onegu
Cntrl-f Palmar: 0 results. Uh oh.

Onegu hasn't quoted a post by Palmar. He has not talked to Palmar, and he has not talked about Palmar. Not once in this entire game. This also means he hasn't talked about the mayor kill by HF. Serious red flags going up here, as that is probably still the most momentous event in the game (maybe equalled by TW's vigi kill on BC and Pandain's dayvig, but still top 3).

Rels
Doesn't mention reads on Palmar D1. But his D1 filter is like 7 posts or so, and half of those are fluff. Not mentioning Palmar doesn't seem like a big deal, as he doesn't mention most people. Still a bit suspect.



Conclusions:

DF, Chez and Onegu come away with quite a lot of egg on their face.

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 12 2019 16:38 GMT
#7333
On March 12 2019 08:08 sicklucker wrote:
What im not surprised at all by these nks. They just are lyncing down the vet list with goid rep (ace) i think most sane people townread tick.

Why were these night kills unsurprising but the night 2 ones were bad? What's your thought process there?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 17:07 GMT
#7334
I'll be around for 3ish hours if anyone wants to talk
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:09 GMT
#7335
Uhhh I felt like shit, then went to the hospital. I didn’t mention multiple people at all. Why does this make egg on my face?
Try TL Mafia!!!
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 17:09 GMT
#7336
Changed my vote to chez since that what everyone rather go to lynch.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 17:10 GMT
#7337
On March 13 2019 02:09 Onegu wrote:
Uhhh I felt like shit, then went to the hospital. I didn’t mention multiple people at all. Why does this make egg on my face?

Because you're the eggman
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:10 GMT
#7338
Honestly I have read like 10 pages total from before night 2...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:11 GMT
#7339
Honestly why me not mentioning palmar means anything...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 12 2019 17:12 GMT
#7340
I don’t get
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 365 366 367 368 369 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7098
StarCastTV_EN159
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6235
Bisu 1884
Jaedong 1435
EffOrt 885
Horang2 367
Zeus 313
Larva 266
ZerO 179
Pusan 157
Mind 120
[ Show more ]
Hyun 108
Barracks 68
ggaemo 56
scan(afreeca) 53
Killer 46
Bale 42
Yoon 38
NotJumperer 37
Sharp 33
Hm[arnc] 23
Sacsri 21
Shinee 16
ToSsGirL 14
Noble 7
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
febbydoto95
League of Legends
JimRising 370
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1378
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
summit1g7418
ceh9652
crisheroes214
Sick169
Pyrionflax144
dupreeh95
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 91
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2303
League of Legends
• Jankos1137
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
48m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 48m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.