• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:53
CEST 05:53
KST 12:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8177 users

End of the World Party Mafia - Page 369

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 454 Next
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 12 2019 18:19 GMT
#7361
I don’t buy the one for one trade. It’s a great idea I’d say it’s FF and at least a nearly universally tonwread player. Or even a player like Ace who’s quite capable and can “wake up” any minute. But I don’t think it’s a good idea for a complete toss up player like Chezinu.
Tubesock
Profile Joined April 2011
United States2726 Posts
March 12 2019 18:21 GMT
#7362
*Its a great idea, if say it’s for a...
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
March 12 2019 18:22 GMT
#7363
On March 13 2019 03:15 Acrofales wrote:
@mz: you have 5 minutes to push an updated version of your spreadsheet. Time is ticking.

5 minutes are up already
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 18:22 GMT
#7364
On March 13 2019 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

Why would ff casually cc chez?

Because why not? Chez is chez. His role claima are always incredibly difficult to actually nail down and while he's rattling off about bombs its very easy for FF to come in a clearly state he's a hatter and just by the lack of fluff with his claim he's got more credibility than chez.

Alright so his claim is null then, why does it make him mafia that he claimed? Cause I believe that’s what you are saying
No gg, No skill.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
March 12 2019 18:23 GMT
#7365
[image loading]

This should have been easy to update. Where is it?
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:23 GMT
#7366
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
March 12 2019 18:25 GMT
#7367
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

But if he's recruiting rsoultin, he isn't using it to hunt for the traitor...

Or if he is, he's being really bad at it.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
March 12 2019 18:26 GMT
#7368
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

Also, what are your townreads?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 18:26 GMT
#7369
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

Didn’t you just say that mafia can use the mason to find the traitor? Ibut now you are saying use it for influence?
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:27 GMT
#7370
On March 13 2019 03:23 Acrofales wrote:
[image loading]

This should have been easy to update. Where is it?

As much as I hate people who use IRL as an excuse, I have flown a sortie every day since last Wednesday. I ended up being a lot busier on this trip than I was anticipating so I have not updated it, nor have I had my computer on in a week.

I've basically just had time to catch up at the end of the day and throw out some thoughts. If people don't find this to be a compelling reason I'm fine flipping now since we aren't at lylo.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 12 2019 18:27 GMT
#7371
Also it’s a little hard to hunt for the traitor since you keep adding people to the mason group so like cmon dude, that’s a ridiculous idea
No gg, No skill.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:28 GMT
#7372
On March 13 2019 03:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

Didn’t you just say that mafia can use the mason to find the traitor? Ibut now you are saying use it for influence?

Yeah absolutely, scum mason is obviously a thing. I don't understand where you're getting lost. The presence of a traitor gives the idea scum would have a way to contact them credit. Whether they use the mason to try and hunt the traitor is another matter entirely.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
March 12 2019 18:29 GMT
#7373
On March 13 2019 03:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:23 Acrofales wrote:
[image loading]

This should have been easy to update. Where is it?

As much as I hate people who use IRL as an excuse, I have flown a sortie every day since last Wednesday. I ended up being a lot busier on this trip than I was anticipating so I have not updated it, nor have I had my computer on in a week.

I've basically just had time to catch up at the end of the day and throw out some thoughts. If people don't find this to be a compelling reason I'm fine flipping now since we aren't at lylo.

That's okay, I wasn't expecting a fully updated version, but you took the time to mention that you had an Excel that was more updated than this. Please sync.

You have another 5 minutes.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:33 GMT
#7374
On March 13 2019 03:26 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:23 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:19 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:11 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 LightningStrike wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

It's the last game most likely for TL Mafia and Rels brought up the point that he could break his meta for the final hurrah. Why you don't believe FF's claim?

Because I had a pretty strong red read on FF. Besides this town so far has been remarkably willing to accept role claims (that's neither good nor bad, I've just been part of towns in the past that were suspicious as shit of all claims). Besides hatter is a great scum claim bc it conveniently explains why you don't get NK'd and vigis are more nervous to shoot you.

I also don't like Rel for town very much, the traitor role has already flipped and someone pointed out scum mason would be a great role for helping the mafia team find the traitor.

Similarly I absolutely do not under any circumstances consider pandain townconfirmed, especially since he wasnt shot last night and tumble was.

Why would FF do that when the vigs all outed themselves???? If Rels is mafia you would have to assume that magfia didn't know who the traitor is but know there is a traitor so why would he recruit his townreads in Tina (rsoultin), Rayn and later recruited me?

How do you know all the vigis are outed? Its a closed setup. And if hes scum, he probably just recruits people he thinks he can influence. Like mafia can say "these are my townreads" and always be right lol.

Also, what are your townreads?

In no particular order I've got LS, oats, acro, and grack. I'm on the fence with vivax
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:34 GMT
#7375
On March 13 2019 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:13 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:03 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 02:47 LightningStrike wrote:
We do have to kill Chez because despite his Meta Tell FF should of died if Chez is town based on the claims. MZ can be saved for Day 5 or so but right now we have to solve the brown himself.

Here's my proposal, kill me today and then kill one of my red reads day 5. If chez is actually scum he will have broken like a decade of meta.

Also for the record I have a very hard time believing FFs claim.

Why would ff casually cc chez?

Because why not? Chez is chez. His role claima are always incredibly difficult to actually nail down and while he's rattling off about bombs its very easy for FF to come in a clearly state he's a hatter and just by the lack of fluff with his claim he's got more credibility than chez.

Alright so his claim is null then, why does it make him mafia that he claimed? Cause I believe that’s what you are saying

No I had FF as red well before his claim.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:35 GMT
#7376
On March 13 2019 03:29 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:27 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2019 03:23 Acrofales wrote:
[image loading]

This should have been easy to update. Where is it?

As much as I hate people who use IRL as an excuse, I have flown a sortie every day since last Wednesday. I ended up being a lot busier on this trip than I was anticipating so I have not updated it, nor have I had my computer on in a week.

I've basically just had time to catch up at the end of the day and throw out some thoughts. If people don't find this to be a compelling reason I'm fine flipping now since we aren't at lylo.

That's okay, I wasn't expecting a fully updated version, but you took the time to mention that you had an Excel that was more updated than this. Please sync.

You have another 5 minutes.

Yeah that one hasn't been updated since my post about th3 excel sheet but I'll boot my computer up and see if I can find some hotel wifi
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:37 GMT
#7377
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18452 Posts
March 12 2019 18:40 GMT
#7378
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:54 GMT
#7379
On March 13 2019 03:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2019 03:37 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Acro and oats are either of you looking for reads on particular people?

I'm mainly looking for reads on you with this line of questioning. Any insight into the wagons of the day would be appreciated tho.

Those seem to be: you, TS, Chez, DF, maybe FF, maybe Slam.

I've had chez as town since d1, i wouldn't feel comfortable lynching into him until it was like 2v1 and I had a strong read on the other person.

I still think FF is scum.

I reread DF earlier today, i wouldn't put him as my number 1 scum read but he definitely pushed a lot of bad wagons that ended up on town.

I have no idea how to read slam

TS could be scum.

Also another note on rels: why in the world was rsoul shot instead of him? Like the whole mason thing pretty much confirmed her as town in many people's eyes but then scum shot TT and Ace instead of any other claims?
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
March 12 2019 18:55 GMT
#7380
I also managed to get the hotel wifi to upload the excel to the spreadsheet. It's current as of last Wednesday morning.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Prev 1 367 368 369 370 371 454 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 223
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1830
GuemChi 1372
NotJumperer 117
910 77
Bale 31
ajuk12(nOOB) 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
febbydoto12
Counter-Strike
taco 413
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King39
Other Games
summit1g7818
Coldzera 723
JimRising 620
C9.Mang0302
WinterStarcraft294
PiGStarcraft261
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1009
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream28
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo1009
• Rush381
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 7m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 7m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 7m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.