• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:02
CEST 21:02
KST 04:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9299 users

[M][N] Medic Mafia - Page 15

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 20 Next All
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 07:52 GMT
#1825
I mean if nk isn't scum he's pushed the most scum agenda the entire game by far. Kinda sad.

He's just used me giving scenarios for vivax being town as a mafia claim despite lecturing rsoultin a few posts before, who was doing the exact same thing when my post was a response to rsoultin.

He's used koshi's read on me/vivax to further his narrative when koshi even admits I was town for being annoying.

He's saying my big mafia plan is to lynch moosy today so I can fight it out with slam tomorrow and we never lynch vivax when my plan that I've repeatedly said today has been to lynch myself after moosy and then when medics have to kill into each other the first medic they kill is vivax.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 07:59 GMT
#1826
It's also a completely false narrative to say I've been all about killing into medics until today when vivax was most likely mafia. REALLY false narrative.

Not only did I try and get the medics onto a consensus yesterday TO FOLLOW THEIR OWN PLAN but I tried to propose plans that narrowed down the vt pool quicker to avoid this exact scenario and keep loads of confirmed town alive.

Notice how nk is pushing me without ever commenting on that plan though. The plan that would keep two already confirmed town alive and make us control the mafia medic nk he has no opinions on and still won't comment on.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:08 GMT
#1827
I find it hard to believe nk could ever be town. I said to myself on day 2 when rsoul posted her crap case that whoever starts to hop onto it looks like really opportune mafia in a shit spot that needs a push to latch onto and here we are. Has he ever relented? No.

Think back to every point in this game where somebody proposes a meta read on somebody else and instead of indulging it nk simply asks "is that true everybody?" and then forgets all about the read. Now look at how he treats this read on me. Rsoul gave up her push on day 2 citing that I do this as town and she's been wrong and it might mean nothing. Did he do the usual questioning then? Absolutely not. He has just pushed this forever.

Then look at when Koshi has said the same thing. "hf is town because he's so annoying and it makes me mad". That's the koshi read I look for in a town koshi and he said it. Did nk question his reads then? No.

Noobking has instead just been a static mule repeating the same rhetoric and fighting me on semantics on the level of scummyness a plan entails. He keeps writing walls of text when I point this out saying he has to show how scummy those plans are because only mafia can come up with them and we have a clear cut path to victory! Yet, when we were deciding who to medic last night NOBODY CAME UP WITH ANYTHING. Two of the medics did not want to lynch me and they didn't seem convinced. I seemed like the only player in the game who actually wanted to follow this shitty plan that's so good. Nk instead didn't care and still tried to get me medic killed instead.

Then I proposed a target. Me. His mafia read. The guy he won't stop talking about. And he just went for that guy instead?????? Where's the logic in this? Stubborn mule just sheeps his scum read to night kill who the mafia wanted to kill. Doesn't make a single bit of sense. When I called him out on it he just said "we needed a consensus obviously" but he didn't care about that previously, didn't try and night kill moosy, his other actual scum read and didn't even PROPOSE we kill moosy.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:16 GMT
#1828
Let me just reiterate that this is about the 4th game in a short time span where people have accused me of being mafia for pushing mafia agenda but they never look at the night kills. I'd never in a million years make these night kills.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:24 GMT
#1829
I also coordinated the medics onto prplhz.????
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:28 GMT
#1830
Also I'm still stuck between moosy or slam so they need to help me out. Moosy hasn't posted a single bit of content since being back and just writes about his meta. Asked me a question about why I care about following the plan now which is a redundant question because I've already said why and narrowing the vt pool down now should theoretically be the easiest statistically speaking.

Slam is just opportunistic as fuck. He keeps just switching his vote to the flavour of the thread lynch. Day 2 it was noobking when everyone else was scum reading him. Now it's swung back and nk is writing big walls of nothing slam has jumped on me. The post slam even quotes as a change of reason doesn't even say anything that makes me mafia.

My choices are literally between a guy being opportunistic and a guy not posting content (who we should have killed yesterday).

Let's not forget noobking's argument on me is that I want to kill moosy now so it's just me against slam tomorrow BUT IF IT WAS UP TO ME SLAM WOULD ALREADY BE DEAD.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:34 GMT
#1832
On March 13 2018 16:47 Holyflare wrote:
I'm not going to play anymore. Bye.


This was evidently a lie based on disheartening walls of text to read.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:36 GMT
#1833
I hate not being able to play like I used to.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:36 GMT
#1834
It's so shit just checking phones writing a wall of text and working just to forget half of the game. Give back dedicated mafia.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 08:46 GMT
#1836
Ah that's right. A moosy lynch reveals so much info. If he's mafia it's not likely vivax is. If he's town it does.

Also strange nk doesn't want to go after his second biggest scum read and instead was trying to prep him to lynch me maybe?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 10:07 GMT
#1840
Jesus fuck a giant wall of incorrect text.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 10:10 GMT
#1843
On March 11 2018 22:48 Koshi wrote:
If only I die. Lynch HF.

Last game of the regular season started 15 mins ago. Going to watch it.


I think I said everything I wanted to say.

Slam
Moosy
rsoultin

that is a hard 50/50 between Slam and Moosy.


But HF has a good shot of being mafia.
Actually he kinda doesn't becuase he is making me so angry I want to fucking murder his dumb shitty ass and that makes him meta town but w.e


Just kill us both.

gogo.

gl hf once more.


Regardless of what he wrote after this is correct.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 10:16 GMT
#1847
Read page 11 of my filter and tell me I'm mafia lol. No fucking way.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 10:16 GMT
#1848
This doesn't apply to noobking.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 10:17 GMT
#1849
On March 13 2018 19:11 darthfoley wrote:
If the team is FF/Slam i'm going to commit seppuku


A VERY real possibility you know.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 10:19 GMT
#1851
My plan going forward is to ignore every wall of text nk writes. Worked day 1 and hopefully works again. Don't believe the incorrect cherry picking he is doing though. Read my filter and come to your own decision. I contradict myself a LOT, I'm unsure about things, I push new situations/nk plans for people to talk about (nobody ever really does but rsoul) and I try and find mafia. This doesn't ever make me mafia and it never will. I just would like to win please.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 11:00 GMT
#1854
That's not how you get someone lynched. To get someone lynched you must convince other people to come around to your way of thinking. Systematically attacking your read's posts one by one in a giant wall of text is not legible to other people other than yourself. Lots of people have said that they aren't even reading your walls of text. If you want to actually lynch me you need to succinctly summarise in a small paragraph your most convincing points.

Furthermore, I'm playing on my phone at work. If you keep arguing the way you are in giant walls of text then I can't feasibly respond to everything you write in time before I have to do something else. That's why I choose to ignore some questions or not respond adequately sometimes. It's just because I don't have the time to. Lives are busy.

I'm not mafia, you should ask me questions to try and reevaluate your stance. Sorry if what I push forward is scummy. I work conversationally and everything I write isn't meant to be the be all and end all definitive thing. If I put forward a nk scenario it's because I've been thinking of it on the train home and I want to post about it before I forget and get opinions. Sometimes I just verbally spew what I'm thinking even if it looks scummy because I just want a dialogue.

I used to play like you but I can't anymore and it's frustrating because you're the type of player I would have loved to have had a dialogue with in my prime. So, sorry you think I'm mafia. I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing and we'll see what happens.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 11:09 GMT
#1856
I contradict myself because my mind changes based on new scenarios and me reading new things. Is it also an explanation that I'm opportunistic and mafia? Sure. There's also the explanation I'm town and looking at new things. An example being reading moosy's posts around mechanics and his stuff today, it doesn't lead anywhere. Equally I have trouble reading slam because he doesn't post anything and now he's trying to lynch me absolutely opportunistically.

I said we shouldn't really kill Koshi yesterday and I even said his last post sounded sincere but I gave reasons to be hesitant. My preferred kill would have absolutely been slam, the person I pushed for you to stack on and all seemingly agreed about but didn't happen. I've not really seen you mention him once the entire game (you might have, it's not scummy for me to forget if you have) and it's weird because he is actually posting things. I'd like for you to explain why you don't want him lynched or comparatively what he's done that's towny.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 11:11 GMT
#1857
You're also doing the incorrect thing and not questioning me but instead talking at me. You'll never figure me out that way.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
March 13 2018 11:31 GMT
#1861
On March 13 2018 19:11 n00bKing wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2018 17:46 Holyflare wrote:
Also strange nk doesn't want to go after his second biggest scum read and instead was trying to prep him to lynch me maybe?

Yes, SO strange for someone to go after their biggest scum read, instead of their second biggest. *eyeroll*
You're a better lynch than Vivax because Vivax is a medic claim.
And you're a better lynch than Vivax because you're constantly trying to help the wrong team (while he does so only every now and then!)
And you're a better lynch than Vivax because you withdrew your fake claim at the start of Day 2 when Town would have a motive to keep it secret and use it against the scum team on N2 if there's no mass claim, while Scum would have a motive to back out of the fake claim ASAP in case there IS a mass claim.
And you're a better lynch than Vivax because you give wrong reads for bad reasons (ie Koshi)
And you're a better lynch than Vivax because you go back on your other reads without explanation as soon as it becomes convenient for mafia to do so. (ie Moosy)
And you're a better lynch than Vivax because you keep (objectively) posting falsehoods about things other players have said, and when you get caught in your lies, you try to play it off as "semantics."
And you're a better lynch than Vivax because you keep inexplicably trying to act like it's scummy for me to argue against your stupid scum-favored ideas.
You're a better lynch than Vivax for ALL the other reasons listed in my case against you on Page 63.
You should be the lynch today because you...are...scum.


This is semi succinct so I can respond.

Haven't helped the wrong team at all. In fact told people to nk prplhz and was the first to do so. Even beating down rsoul's points on prplhz. Pushing night kill scenarios that may well have been wrong and helped mafia is not scummy, it's just theory crafting different scenarios to see which would help us. Everyone is welcome to talk about them and suggest other scenarios. Rsoultin did for my last plan and then I subsequently dropped it because she was correct. That's how it works.

What wrong reads did I give on people for bad reasons? Especially Koshi? I'd like some quotes on this please.

I will never keep up a fake claim more than I need to. Ever. I did it once before and it lead to this situation where I get tunnelled as obviously mafia but I wasn't. Not going to happen again and withdrawing the claim gives people the most information possible. Also pretty much makes me town by virtue of if I was mafia I would have almost definitely fake claimed medic.

I go back on my reads with VALID REASONS that not once have you questioned me to provide. I go back on Moosy because in a 50/50 between Moosy and slam I've had slak buddying me and Moosy doing the same but only posting about mechanics today and meta. Makes me feel uneasy. Just because at some point I called him definitely town it's just because I write with massive exaggerations and it IS what I felt at the time. After reassessing I come to a differing opinion.

I don't push falsehoods on purpose. It's just what I remember someone doing off the top of my head. If it's wrong I've misremembered and I'm sorry for that. You can correct me. There's no mafia motivation behind pushing easily disproved facts. Just bad memory. If I continued to push falsehoods as gospel and bury people in quotes and yell and scream to lynch a person that's a completely different story and you'd be right. Passing comments that are wrong does nothing to further a mafia objective.

I didn't pass stuff off as semantics. I passed off you quoting like 5 individual lines from a post I make and saying "it's not an awful plan but it's not the MOST town favoured and it's SELFISH" as semantics. I don't really care if you think otherwise. It is most definitely nitpicking for no reason. You say to secure my lynch, I say useless semantics. I'd like to think I wouldn't push these things as mafia.

It may not be scummy to you but to me I'm town and you haven't once tried to reevaluate me. Other players in this game display towny behaviour and hold off and let me play and make a new evaluation. That is towny. Being wrong and aggressively pushing (often cherry picked) statements does not make you look town to me.

Page 63 is just repeating what you've said and basically said I play like town me.
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 5
Laughngamez YouTube
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 275
BRAT_OK 97
JuggernautJason79
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 901
Shuttle 699
Zeus 82
soO 44
Hyun 43
ToSsGirL 32
scan(afreeca) 23
Sacsri 9
ZZZero.O 2
Dota 2
qojqva2189
420jenkins622
canceldota26
Counter-Strike
fl0m5146
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3414
Liquid`Hasu595
Other Games
FrodaN939
KnowMe226
Pyrionflax169
Livibee163
QueenE64
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick632
StarCraft 2
angryscii 36
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 95
• 3DClanTV 58
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach98
• FirePhoenix29
• 80smullet 17
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1757
Other Games
• imaqtpie667
• Shiphtur665
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 58m
OSC
1d 3h
OSC
1d 16h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.