• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:39
CEST 08:39
KST 15:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8532 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 101 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 18 2017 06:48 GMT
#1561
On December 13 2017 23:50 VisceraEyes wrote:
prplhz just so we're clear, the Chezinu rule only applies if Chezinu is town. I've seen no evidence of that this game.

This is not true. Even when mafia, the rule sadly applies. Happened more than once. I know my own teammates..
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 18 2017 07:36 GMT
#1562
On December 18 2017 13:56 Arya321 wrote:
Man you guys are disappointing me with only Conversion was talking to me -.- Please talk or something people as the longer we stay quiet the easier it is for the last mafia to hide into the shadows.

It was in the middle of the night, chill

If this was yesterday I would say my lynchlist is Chez, kmatt and HF, today it´s probably still Chez and kmatt but I´m considering Arya too and MAYBE prplhz. Arya for what I mentioned before, lots of focus on defence while not being under pressure. Prplhz is trickier, I´ve mislynched him enough to be very carefull about my reads and it could be OMGUS for yesterday defending Palmar and attacking me, but I can´t be sure that scum hide among the scummiest players. I need to do some rereading. After the bloody D1 and N1 turning up so many scum, D1 is the day that we should get the most info from, but the two scum were quite quiet and I don´t can´t see any connection to another player there. That´s why Arya rang a bell, it was so odd to see defence from one of the towniest players on everyones townlist. 3 Scum, one of them could have gone on the Oats lynch.
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 10:45 GMT
#1563
On December 18 2017 11:04 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 08:56 Conversion wrote:
@VE/kmatt prphllz ? you here?


Sorry I was busy for most of today and haven't gotten to read, catching up now.

I can understand Eversince taking the hit, even though Doc!Koshi should have been on that shit (???), but who even shoots HolyFlare? He's as afk as any scum this game, and possibly the only one more hell-bent on lynching Palmar than I was. Only think HF said of note was that he thought prplhz was mafia, but didn't live to explain why.

I am a doc?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 10:48 GMT
#1564
Arya aka LS is not mafia so lets not waste time on thinking he is.

Lynch Chez.


I agree this was more likely a strongarm shot. I am not dieing so I am most likely townreading the last mafia but I dont know.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 10:54 GMT
#1565
Well he is voting me so maybe that is why I am not dead.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 10:54 GMT
#1566
SK is unlikely due to town vig and nobody being able to hold their shot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 10:55 GMT
#1567
I really think it is Chez. But I have been saying that for so long and didnt eat a bullet...
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 11:55 GMT
#1568
Just woke up:
On December 18 2017 15:38 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!

Koshi
Conversion
Kmatt

Fair enough care to explain?
On December 18 2017 16:36 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 13:56 Arya321 wrote:
Man you guys are disappointing me with only Conversion was talking to me -.- Please talk or something people as the longer we stay quiet the easier it is for the last mafia to hide into the shadows.

It was in the middle of the night, chill

If this was yesterday I would say my lynchlist is Chez, kmatt and HF, today it´s probably still Chez and kmatt but I´m considering Arya too and MAYBE prplhz. Arya for what I mentioned before, lots of focus on defence while not being under pressure. Prplhz is trickier, I´ve mislynched him enough to be very carefull about my reads and it could be OMGUS for yesterday defending Palmar and attacking me, but I can´t be sure that scum hide among the scummiest players. I need to do some rereading. After the bloody D1 and N1 turning up so many scum, D1 is the day that we should get the most info from, but the two scum were quite quiet and I don´t can´t see any connection to another player there. That´s why Arya rang a bell, it was so odd to see defence from one of the towniest players on everyones townlist. 3 Scum, one of them could have gone on the Oats lynch.

I wasn't in defense mode I just was trying to make sure we didn't waste the night phase away which we did do -.- But fair enough. I know asked for my meta but I will bring in some games for you I was going to do it yesterday until I accidently deleted the post because I had so many tabs opening and closing T_T
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 11:56 GMT
#1569
On December 18 2017 19:55 Koshi wrote:
I really think it is Chez. But I have been saying that for so long and didnt eat a bullet...

Eversince was blue and df was townread by everyone and hf was the best player left alive so there's that but you might be wrong chez though.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 11:59 GMT
#1570
You hurt me but I find it hilarious 😁
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 12:01 GMT
#1571
HF played horrible town as always but maybe prplhz was the read he died for. I am tr that guy for a while now.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2017 12:19 GMT
#1572
2 town vig and a tracker Vs Godfather roleblocker goon seems weak for town

Town vig should claim
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2017 12:29 GMT
#1573
And not like Palmar, a normal claim.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2017 12:29 GMT
#1574
Joshi why is forumute town?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 12:39 GMT
#1575
Scum games I had played for meta purposes Since Forumite asked for my meta (Oldest to newest):
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/471489-student-mafia-iv-new-newish-players-welcome?user=LightningStrike Lynched Day 3 (scum team Alakaslam/Hopelessh1der (slam replaced out), Meatpudding with me)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/476732-jack-of-all-trades-mafia?user=LightningStrike Survived Night 3 (Scum team was Sandroba, Geript, Kurumi, Keirahi, Alakaslam)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480042-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-of-the-galaxy?user=LightningStrike Lynched Day 2 (Scum team was sicklucker, Toadesstern, raynpelikoneet/ritoky (rayn replaced out) with me)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/486363-witchcraft-mini-mafia-iii?user=LightningStrike Lynched Day 1 (Scum team was Bill Murray and FreezingFoot aka Glowing Bear)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503886-who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-cell-mini-mafia?user=LightningStrike Survived Day 2 but team lost due to how Cell Works (Scum team was Damdred, sicklucker, bumatlarge, Breshke with me).
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/517122-liquidmania-qualifier-1?user=LightningStrike Lynched Day 2 (Scum team with Rels)
Town Games (Oldest to Newest)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/498635-dark-tournament-mini-mafia?user=LightningStrike Survived Day 5 (scum team was Half the Sky, disformation, and Onegu/ FecalFeast (Onegu replaced out))
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/503437-star-wars-the-mafia-awaken?user=LightningStrike Replaced in Night 2 survived Day 5 (Scum team was Palmar, Koshi, VayneAuthority, MoosyDoosy)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/505463-tl-mafia-lxxiv-storm-mafia-3?user=LightningStrike Killed Night 6 (scum team 1 was Kurumi, Tictock, Shapelog, rsoultin scum team 2 was Superbia and sicklucker)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/507600-cap-tortoise-mafia?user=LightningStrike Killed Night 2 (scum team was sicklucker, DoYouHas, and Shapelog)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509406-h-o-l-y-f-e-mafia?user=LightningStrike Survived Night 3 (scum team was holyflare, Suprebia, ritoky/Vivax (ritoky replaced out))
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/522886-newbie-student-mafia-xxvi?user=LightningStrike Mod Killed Day 6 (scum team was Tubesock, Fidei86, ritoky)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/526062-names-are-hard-2?user=LightningStrike End Gamed Day Night 4 (scum team was Holyflare, Damdred, Onegu)
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 12:40 GMT
#1576
On December 18 2017 21:01 Koshi wrote:
HF played horrible town as always but maybe prplhz was the read he died for. I am tr that guy for a while now.

It's WIFOM most likely.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 12:42 GMT
#1577
On December 18 2017 21:19 prplhz wrote:
2 town vig and a tracker Vs Godfather roleblocker goon seems weak for town

Town vig should claim

I doubt a 2nd town vig since normally there is just 1 due to how strong vigs can be. I think it more likely a strongarm shot.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2017 13:24 GMT
#1578
On December 18 2017 21:42 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 21:19 prplhz wrote:
2 town vig and a tracker Vs Godfather roleblocker goon seems weak for town

Town vig should claim

I doubt a 2nd town vig since normally there is just 1 due to how strong vigs can be. I think it more likely a strongarm shot.

Strong arm doesn't kill two people?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 13:25 GMT
#1579
On December 18 2017 22:24 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 21:42 Arya321 wrote:
On December 18 2017 21:19 prplhz wrote:
2 town vig and a tracker Vs Godfather roleblocker goon seems weak for town

Town vig should claim

I doubt a 2nd town vig since normally there is just 1 due to how strong vigs can be. I think it more likely a strongarm shot.

Strong arm doesn't kill two people?

Palmar claimed the shot on Grack so that explains the 2nd KP from Night 1. Strongarm can kill another person but it just a once per game type of thing for mafia.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 13:26 GMT
#1580
At least if I remembering everything correctly since it been a long time since there was a game with a strongarm shot for mafia.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 253
ProTech132
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 195
Dewaltoss 119
sSak 37
Bale 30
ZergMaN 22
NotJumperer 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
yabsab 6
League of Legends
JimRising 652
Other Games
summit1g10849
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick851
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1237
• Lourlo1110
• Stunt602
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 21m
Replay Cast
16h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.