• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:30
CEST 17:30
KST 00:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup9StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8062 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 77

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 101 Next
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 16:52 GMT
#1521
On December 18 2017 01:00 Koshi wrote:
We have so many misslynches left. I am ok doing nothing and lynch down a list. Chez is on top.

ya but I prefer to win before christmas.....
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 17 2017 17:17 GMT
#1522
On December 18 2017 01:00 Koshi wrote:
We have so many misslynches left. I am ok doing nothing and lynch down a list. Chez is on top.


Any reason in particular to pick him? Or do you want to save it for day three? I don't really townread him myself but still had him fairly low on my lynch-list.
We CAN have nice things
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 17 2017 17:31 GMT
#1523
,,,Palmar why?

I'll read the thread again when I wake back up. I'm super disappointed that we wasted a lynch on a vig that through his life away though.
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 18:12 GMT
#1524
On December 18 2017 02:31 Eversince wrote:
,,,Palmar why?

I'll read the thread again when I wake back up. I'm super disappointed that we wasted a lynch on a vig that through his life away though.

Had you put in your track yet?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 19:22 GMT
#1525
man so quiet in here it's like everyone is sleeping....... Anyways everyone I need your last scum list right now so we can figure out this mess.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 20:12 GMT
#1526
Sigh where is everyone and why is no one is talking in here???????????????????????????????????????????????????
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 20:28 GMT
#1527
guess all I can is just since everyone decided to afk
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 17 2017 20:30 GMT
#1528
Silence Night is over
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
December 17 2017 20:35 GMT
#1529
Day Three


With the death of Palmar the town was sent into a mixture of jubilance and melancholy. Who would not morn the death of towns best friend Palmar? In their grief/happiness each of the remaining contestants retreated to their rooms.

All except Eversince. Swift and true the Tracker followed behind her target to see where it would lead. Alas it was not to be so, quick as a Kenyan running a sprint he turned. Bullet right in the face, never knew what hit her she did. Eversince the Tracker was no more.

But sadly for town that was not all that was amiss this night. Holyflare the mafia god himself sat in his room looking in the mirror wondering how you could improve on the perfection he brings to every game. New job be damned he would win this game!

Holyflare however would never get to make this happen, a long cord wrapped itself around his neck and strangled him.

Alas

Holyflare the VT
Eversince the tracker

have died.

Day Three Start.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 20:37 GMT
#1530
2 deaths again wtf?????????????
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 20:42 GMT
#1531
Okay I really mad no one been trying to talk except for me for the last few hours....
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 17 2017 20:45 GMT
#1532
So, Town Vigi, SK or a 1-shot Mafia Vigi? I´m leaning 1-Shot Mafia killpower.

Not sure what this means for doctors. We probably don´t have one.

VE, a question. I´d like to get your read on Arya based on a few observations. He was on the Oats lynch fairly early, which is good, but since I´ve seen an odd thing with his posts. He has barely been under any pressure the whole game, but talks a lot about things making him look townie. Once when being on Oats was supposed to make him townie, and how Palmar messing things up also made him townie. I think this is odd because there was never any real pressure on Arya, so why is he nervous and feels he has to point out how X or Y is a point in his favor? Almost everyone has had Arya on their Town-list from the start so there shouldn´t be any pressure on Arya to defend himself, only to find Mafia. Do you have an idea from meta?

Did Ever ever claim the result from N1?
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 20:50 GMT
#1533
On December 18 2017 05:45 Forumite wrote:
So, Town Vigi, SK or a 1-shot Mafia Vigi? I´m leaning 1-Shot Mafia killpower.

Not sure what this means for doctors. We probably don´t have one.

VE, a question. I´d like to get your read on Arya based on a few observations. He was on the Oats lynch fairly early, which is good, but since I´ve seen an odd thing with his posts. He has barely been under any pressure the whole game, but talks a lot about things making him look townie. Once when being on Oats was supposed to make him townie, and how Palmar messing things up also made him townie. I think this is odd because there was never any real pressure on Arya, so why is he nervous and feels he has to point out how X or Y is a point in his favor? Almost everyone has had Arya on their Town-list from the start so there shouldn´t be any pressure on Arya to defend himself, only to find Mafia. Do you have an idea from meta?

Did Ever ever claim the result from N1?

She didn't I just pissed that people wasted this night phase and prefer to get this game over before christmas so I don't worry about playing during Christmas.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 22:57 GMT
#1534
I am sick and cannot play much. 2 NK points to SK, no?

in which czse we should still be looking for last mafia. I think my list was HF/Forumite/Chez/Kmatt

hf flipped so forumite/chez/kmatt

I am actually surprised mafia shot HF over Koshi, but that migt have been SK?

Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 22:59 GMT
#1535
On December 18 2017 07:57 Conversion wrote:
I am sick and cannot play much. 2 NK points to SK, no?

in which czse we should still be looking for last mafia. I think my list was HF/Forumite/Chez/Kmatt

hf flipped so forumite/chez/kmatt

I am actually surprised mafia shot HF over Koshi, but that migt have been SK?


Why you sure that mafia shot HF over Eversince? Everyone in this game knows HF is a good player by reputation except maybe Forumite?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 23:00 GMT
#1536
On December 18 2017 07:59 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 07:57 Conversion wrote:
I am sick and cannot play much. 2 NK points to SK, no?

in which czse we should still be looking for last mafia. I think my list was HF/Forumite/Chez/Kmatt

hf flipped so forumite/chez/kmatt

I am actually surprised mafia shot HF over Koshi, but that migt have been SK?


Why you sure that mafia shot HF over Eversince? Everyone in this game knows HF is a good player by reputation except maybe Forumite?


I am not sure?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 23:00 GMT
#1537
literallt end kf my sentence is it could be sk
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 17 2017 23:01 GMT
#1538
GG :3
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 17 2017 23:10 GMT
#1539
On December 18 2017 08:00 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 07:59 Arya321 wrote:
On December 18 2017 07:57 Conversion wrote:
I am sick and cannot play much. 2 NK points to SK, no?

in which czse we should still be looking for last mafia. I think my list was HF/Forumite/Chez/Kmatt

hf flipped so forumite/chez/kmatt

I am actually surprised mafia shot HF over Koshi, but that migt have been SK?


Why you sure that mafia shot HF over Eversince? Everyone in this game knows HF is a good player by reputation except maybe Forumite?


I am not sure?

Was just asking that's all since SK could of killed HF instead of Eversince but she had a target on her back because of her claim so (shrug).
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 23:55 GMT
#1540
yes Imm saying i mentioned jt at the end kf my post saying it could be SK? what
Prev 1 75 76 77 78 79 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1361
WardiTV1037
OGKoka 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 269
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5107
Bisu 1984
Shuttle 956
Larva 756
Stork 500
EffOrt 499
BeSt 484
Horang2 357
actioN 299
Mini 264
[ Show more ]
Rush 241
Light 146
Mind 122
hero 103
910 89
Zeus 88
Yoon 86
Mong 66
Snow 66
Shinee 55
Barracks 49
sorry 48
Sea.KH 48
JYJ 38
Bale 29
Killer 28
ToSsGirL 28
Sexy 25
Aegong 22
HiyA 19
yabsab 17
Terrorterran 16
zelot 16
soO 13
scan(afreeca) 12
Free 10
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5619
qojqva2670
Dendi1119
febbydoto37
Counter-Strike
fl0m3533
Fnx 675
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2480
hiko1025
B2W.Neo733
TKL 696
Livibee344
XBOCT269
ceh9260
Hui .225
Liquid`VortiX216
XaKoH 147
Chillindude11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 22
• mYiSmile117
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 27
• iopq 8
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3248
• Jankos2088
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
30m
Replay Cast
7h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 30m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
19h 30m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.