• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:38
CEST 22:38
KST 05:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 16 2017 18:20 GMT
#1481
like sure you could be town but you're telling all of town to assume mafia are dumbasses and Forumite is said leader of these dumbasses that started a completely dumb wagon on Oats when there was no threat on it.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 18:22 GMT
#1482
I did say something that mafia made a mistake about letting us lynch Oats Day 1 in that fashion and still ring true
I think just dunno who made the fatal error outside of Grack.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 16 2017 18:26 GMT
#1483
who dyou want to get on LS?
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 18:28 GMT
#1484
I honestly been thinking ES but it because it would fit the profile of how EoD happened with the scum team being afk for the most part as well her voting reasons seem a bit weird. If anyone had played with ES does she do these type of votes town or scum in your experiences?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:30 GMT
#1485
ES is tracker no?
Dont lynch the only (other) blue.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 18:31 GMT
#1486
(facepalm) forgot about that claim. NVM. I tired -.-
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:31 GMT
#1487
I have no time today. Palmar did this to himself. I hope he flips vig so there is no sk. If he flips mafia I am sadder.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 18:32 GMT
#1488
I blaming my lack of sleep from finals week I trying to catch up on sleep. Anyways Koshi since you are here who would you lynch outside of Palmar?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:33 GMT
#1489
I think only a few could be mafia. If palmar played normal this wluld be ez. But he did dumb shit. So lets hope he is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:33 GMT
#1490
On December 17 2017 03:32 Arya321 wrote:
I blaming my lack of sleep from finals week I trying to catch up on sleep. Anyways Koshi since you are here who would you lynch outside of Palmar?

I dont know really. Chez I think.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 18:35 GMT
#1491
On December 17 2017 03:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:32 Arya321 wrote:
I blaming my lack of sleep from finals week I trying to catch up on sleep. Anyways Koshi since you are here who would you lynch outside of Palmar?

I dont know really. Chez I think.

Reasoning?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:37 GMT
#1492
On December 17 2017 03:35 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:33 Koshi wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:32 Arya321 wrote:
I blaming my lack of sleep from finals week I trying to catch up on sleep. Anyways Koshi since you are here who would you lynch outside of Palmar?

I dont know really. Chez I think.

Reasoning?

I like all other people.
I dont believe Forumite would start the Oats wagon. And I read him town d1.
prplhz draws so much attention to himself.
Kmatt I dont know anymore but I thought he was town.

All others are like superobvious town
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:37 GMT
#1493
Oh cobversion. I could lynvh him as well. But I didnt get shot with 2 kp in this game so.... maybe d4
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 18:40 GMT
#1494
Hmm Kmatt loves setup talk. Maybe he is a candidate for magia. But I need to eat and sont be online anymore.
I had a good night of sleep.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 16 2017 19:01 GMT
#1495
On December 17 2017 03:19 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This is actually a good question.
I also honestly starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch it to silent and to straight forward of a lynch.
@Everyone: If we don't lynch Palmar today who should we lynch instead?

Silent and straight forward is a bad reason to mistrust this lynch. Remember 2 scum are dead, who is going to protect him if he's mafia? Also prplhz and koshi have been on Palmars side today, so it's not unanimous, nor silent
:3
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 16 2017 19:05 GMT
#1496
Day Two Vote Count


Palmar: (8) Conversion, holyflare, koshi, kmatt, forumite VisceraEyes , Arya321, VisceraEyes, eversince
Forumite: (2) Palmar, prplhz
Holyflare: (0) Kmatt forumite
Conversion: (1) Chezinu

Nonvoters:

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Palmar With eight votes.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 19:39 GMT
#1497
On December 17 2017 04:01 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 03:19 Arya321 wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This is actually a good question.
I also honestly starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch it to silent and to straight forward of a lynch.
@Everyone: If we don't lynch Palmar today who should we lynch instead?

Silent and straight forward is a bad reason to mistrust this lynch. Remember 2 scum are dead, who is going to protect him if he's mafia? Also prplhz and koshi have been on Palmars side today, so it's not unanimous, nor silent

It went silent really quickly as in very little talking about future lynches if this one fails and were on auto pilot. Most of the time these type of lynches indicate town lynches over mafia lynches from what I remember when I used to play all the time.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 16 2017 19:46 GMT
#1498
On December 17 2017 04:39 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 04:01 Forumite wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:19 Arya321 wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This is actually a good question.
I also honestly starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch it to silent and to straight forward of a lynch.
@Everyone: If we don't lynch Palmar today who should we lynch instead?

Silent and straight forward is a bad reason to mistrust this lynch. Remember 2 scum are dead, who is going to protect him if he's mafia? Also prplhz and koshi have been on Palmars side today, so it's not unanimous, nor silent

It went silent really quickly as in very little talking about future lynches if this one fails and were on auto pilot. Most of the time these type of lynches indicate town lynches over mafia lynches from what I remember when I used to play all the time.

That's because scum try to save their buddies. Almost all scum are dead now...

I do agree that we should scumhunt again soon, but I'll leave that for later. I blame Palmar for that, making D2 all about him
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 20:10 GMT
#1499
On December 17 2017 04:46 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 04:39 Arya321 wrote:
On December 17 2017 04:01 Forumite wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:19 Arya321 wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This is actually a good question.
I also honestly starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch it to silent and to straight forward of a lynch.
@Everyone: If we don't lynch Palmar today who should we lynch instead?

Silent and straight forward is a bad reason to mistrust this lynch. Remember 2 scum are dead, who is going to protect him if he's mafia? Also prplhz and koshi have been on Palmars side today, so it's not unanimous, nor silent

It went silent really quickly as in very little talking about future lynches if this one fails and were on auto pilot. Most of the time these type of lynches indicate town lynches over mafia lynches from what I remember when I used to play all the time.

That's because scum try to save their buddies. Almost all scum are dead now...

I do agree that we should scumhunt again soon, but I'll leave that for later. I blame Palmar for that, making D2 all about him

Another thing is I think if Palmar was mafia he would of conceded by now. He knows he pretty much toast if he's mafia.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 16 2017 20:22 GMT
#1500
On December 17 2017 05:10 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 17 2017 04:46 Forumite wrote:
On December 17 2017 04:39 Arya321 wrote:
On December 17 2017 04:01 Forumite wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:19 Arya321 wrote:
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This is actually a good question.
I also honestly starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch it to silent and to straight forward of a lynch.
@Everyone: If we don't lynch Palmar today who should we lynch instead?

Silent and straight forward is a bad reason to mistrust this lynch. Remember 2 scum are dead, who is going to protect him if he's mafia? Also prplhz and koshi have been on Palmars side today, so it's not unanimous, nor silent

It went silent really quickly as in very little talking about future lynches if this one fails and were on auto pilot. Most of the time these type of lynches indicate town lynches over mafia lynches from what I remember when I used to play all the time.

That's because scum try to save their buddies. Almost all scum are dead now...

I do agree that we should scumhunt again soon, but I'll leave that for later. I blame Palmar for that, making D2 all about him

Another thing is I think if Palmar was mafia he would of conceded by now. He knows he pretty much toast if he's mafia.


I've seen enough last-minute vote switches to want to hold out.
We CAN have nice things
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1657
RotterdaM1016
TaKeTV 273
SteadfastSC213
IndyStarCraft 207
ZombieGrub98
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1657
RotterdaM 1002
MaxPax 227
IndyStarCraft 210
SteadfastSC 188
RuFF_SC2 128
ZombieGrub96
Nina 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2571
Shuttle 432
Mind 65
910 62
Bale 13
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1135
Fnx 704
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1017
Other Games
summit1g5282
Grubby2655
shahzam527
Beastyqt466
C9.Mang0202
ToD164
UpATreeSC50
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 184
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2694
League of Legends
• TFBlade443
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• Shiphtur299
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.