• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:18
CEST 02:18
KST 09:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7534 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 101 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2017 11:11 GMT
#1461
leaving my vote on forumite because my main case against HF is just "HF is not supposed to be this stupid". It's a very valid case to be completely fair.

Also prplhz thinks forumite is mafia so that's a good indicator that it's at least the direction to look into.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2017 11:13 GMT
#1462
And I haven't forgotten about this

On December 14 2017 00:53 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 00:52 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 14 2017 00:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
1) I don't believe he has no intention of following up or investigating answers. For example he's repeatedly sought my opinion on things and I believe it's to do with the fact that I've answered him already so he knows I'll get to him. It's possible others are just ignoring his questions or the questions in question weren't really meant to be answered (a la "do you intend to live tonight?" and "are you mafia?"

2) From where I'm sitting, he's voting for someone he's made an alignment call on. That quite literally moves the game in a different direction.

Your case is fucking awful Palmar and it took you a really long time to bullshit through. What are you doing?

Anyone who is saying Palmar's case is good needs to answer these points for Palmar if he doesn't. Forumite MIGHT be mafia, but not for the reasons Palmar is saying here, and he's representing it as a good case.

If he's mafia, it's 100% because of what I wrote.

hell, even him

1) agreeing to wagon me while complaining it's not his 1st choice
2) apologizing for wagoning me

this is like 90% mafia stuff right there.


It's still a very solid point to make for forumite just being the remaining mafia.

That along with his strictness about the rules by which I can be acquitted and the fact that prplhz has an IQ comparable to the sum of the rest of you makes me favoring forumite lynch today.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2017 11:15 GMT
#1463
On December 16 2017 12:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 12:09 Chezinu wrote:
On December 16 2017 09:52 Palmar wrote:
Regarding things to look at:

4) Force VE to keep playing, he's good and can cheerlead for prplhz. Also he's needed to get Chez to work.



Lol, I think this is kind of true!

You don't need me, you're a force of nature. :D

He doesn't need you, we do.

Before meteorology we thought the gods controlled weather. Chez is nature, but for us to understand it, we need a scientist.

Wear your mantle with pride. Your job this game is to figure out Chez.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:42 GMT
#1464
Look for another lynch plz. We abandon this Palmar lynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:45 GMT
#1465
He is not mafia. There is no SK.

The idea there is an sk was fabricated by myself. It is more likely there is none.

VE is not doc. Palmar is not mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:45 GMT
#1466
I will read later. But pls abandon the wagon.
I had a good night of sleep.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 16 2017 11:46 GMT
#1467
On December 16 2017 20:09 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 19:24 Forumite wrote:
he hasn't provided us with a good alternative lynch.

There are something like 10 townies alive in this game. 1 of those townies is being wagoned, and according to forumite-logic should be in charge of defending himself (see above). Additionally, that same 1 player should be town's primary scumhunter.

In fact, if you were being logical at all, it's the rest of yall that should be scumhunting, because none of you is occupied with defense at the time. It's not my job to find mafia. It's my job to not get lynched here. If I find mafia in the process that's good but I only have so much time and energy.

No, even a townie up for the lynch should hunt scum, either to help the next day or provide a secondary lynch that we might consider. 7 people think you are scum, we're fine with waiting for the lynch after what you did with claiming during N1 and D2.

And you go back to your old OMGUS-case, accusing me because I voted for you early D1. Wow, such scumhunting.
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:46 GMT
#1468
He is more likely vig. Find last mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 16 2017 11:47 GMT
#1469
On December 16 2017 20:15 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 12:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
On December 16 2017 12:09 Chezinu wrote:
On December 16 2017 09:52 Palmar wrote:
Regarding things to look at:

4) Force VE to keep playing, he's good and can cheerlead for prplhz. Also he's needed to get Chez to work.



Lol, I think this is kind of true!

You don't need me, you're a force of nature. :D

He doesn't need you, we do.

Before meteorology we thought the gods controlled weather. Chez is nature, but for us to understand it, we need a scientist.

Wear your mantle with pride. Your job this game is to figure out Chez.


You're talking in absolutes and nonsense for a while, You know who else talks in absolutes and non sense is???
*Hint:He's totally Sith.*
I have absolutely -25 mins if I wanted to make it to work on time though.

If it was not apparent from my previous post: Palmar has been my 1000% lynch for like the last 20 hours.

always wait until my last op to vote though. [Look this up if it's used against me. I missed a vote+role vote as blue a while ago.]

Toodles
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:47 GMT
#1470
On December 16 2017 20:46 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 20:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 16 2017 19:24 Forumite wrote:
he hasn't provided us with a good alternative lynch.

There are something like 10 townies alive in this game. 1 of those townies is being wagoned, and according to forumite-logic should be in charge of defending himself (see above). Additionally, that same 1 player should be town's primary scumhunter.

In fact, if you were being logical at all, it's the rest of yall that should be scumhunting, because none of you is occupied with defense at the time. It's not my job to find mafia. It's my job to not get lynched here. If I find mafia in the process that's good but I only have so much time and energy.

No, even a townie up for the lynch should hunt scum, either to help the next day or provide a secondary lynch that we might consider. 7 people think you are scum, we're fine with waiting for the lynch after what you did with claiming during N1 and D2.

And you go back to your old OMGUS-case, accusing me because I voted for you early D1. Wow, such scumhunting.

Please find another lynch. Even in your world there is more anti town than Palmar. Look for that person pls.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:48 GMT
#1471
Grr. It might vw too late.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 16 2017 11:48 GMT
#1472
Anyway. I have no time now
I had a good night of sleep.
Eversince
Profile Joined October 2015
Philippines2303 Posts
December 16 2017 11:52 GMT
#1473
I will throw in before I leave though; Today should be a short day. I should be back in about 9 hours. But It'll be night and no one will want to talk then r.r. I have Sunday's off, aside from church in the morning, I'm 100% free....
Life's too short to be black and white. Make the world tie-dye!
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 16 2017 13:38 GMT
#1474
On December 16 2017 20:47 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 20:46 Forumite wrote:
On December 16 2017 20:09 Palmar wrote:
On December 16 2017 19:24 Forumite wrote:
he hasn't provided us with a good alternative lynch.

There are something like 10 townies alive in this game. 1 of those townies is being wagoned, and according to forumite-logic should be in charge of defending himself (see above). Additionally, that same 1 player should be town's primary scumhunter.

In fact, if you were being logical at all, it's the rest of yall that should be scumhunting, because none of you is occupied with defense at the time. It's not my job to find mafia. It's my job to not get lynched here. If I find mafia in the process that's good but I only have so much time and energy.

No, even a townie up for the lynch should hunt scum, either to help the next day or provide a secondary lynch that we might consider. 7 people think you are scum, we're fine with waiting for the lynch after what you did with claiming during N1 and D2.

And you go back to your old OMGUS-case, accusing me because I voted for you early D1. Wow, such scumhunting.

Please find another lynch. Even in your world there is more anti town than Palmar. Look for that person pls.
Do it yourself, you and prplhz are the ones who wants another lynch. I'm happy with lynching Palmar today. Even if I wanted to, I don't have that much time to reread the thread. I had more time yesterday, but that day was all about Palmar, of course. I'll scumhunt tomorrow, if there is a tomorrow.
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 16 2017 13:51 GMT
#1475
On December 15 2017 09:34 Kmatt wrote:
Oh yeah, I forgot; with our Vig taking his shot last night I can do this!

On the second day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me...

Two night kills,

And surprise murder mystery!

On the second day of Christmas, Damdred gave to me...

Three Fake Claims,

Two night kills,

And surprise murder mystery!
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 16 2017 16:23 GMT
#1476
Koshi 3p was my baby gtfo
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 16 2017 16:48 GMT
#1477
On December 16 2017 20:45 Koshi wrote:
I will read later. But pls abandon the wagon.


You're still on the wagon ya dingus.
We CAN have nice things
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 16 2017 17:02 GMT
#1478
On December 17 2017 01:48 Kmatt wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2017 20:45 Koshi wrote:
I will read later. But pls abandon the wagon.


You're still on the wagon ya dingus.

Show some initiative
Computer says mafia
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 16 2017 18:16 GMT
#1479
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 16 2017 18:19 GMT
#1480
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This is actually a good question.
I also honestly starting to get a bad feeling about this lynch it to silent and to straight forward of a lynch.
@Everyone: If we don't lynch Palmar today who should we lynch instead?
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 155
SpeCial 119
CosmosSc2 50
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1527
Rain 1499
Artosis 599
910 58
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm129
League of Legends
Doublelift3505
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox204
Other Games
summit1g9106
shahzam584
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0353
PiGStarcraft256
Maynarde135
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick856
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream17
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 117
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP59
• davetesta25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21694
Other Games
• imaqtpie810
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 43m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 43m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.