• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:05
CEST 03:05
KST 10:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8494 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 101 Next
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 23:56 GMT
#1541
On December 18 2017 05:45 Forumite wrote:
So, Town Vigi, SK or a 1-shot Mafia Vigi? I´m leaning 1-Shot Mafia killpower.

Not sure what this means for doctors. We probably don´t have one.

VE, a question. I´d like to get your read on Arya based on a few observations. He was on the Oats lynch fairly early, which is good, but since I´ve seen an odd thing with his posts. He has barely been under any pressure the whole game, but talks a lot about things making him look townie. Once when being on Oats was supposed to make him townie, and how Palmar messing things up also made him townie. I think this is odd because there was never any real pressure on Arya, so why is he nervous and feels he has to point out how X or Y is a point in his favor? Almost everyone has had Arya on their Town-list from the start so there shouldn´t be any pressure on Arya to defend himself, only to find Mafia. Do you have an idea from meta?

Did Ever ever claim the result from N1?


oh wait by 1 shot maf vigi makes more sense forogt palmar vigi. what are your thiugts on whi should be lynched today?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 23:56 GMT
#1542
@VE/kmatt prphllz ? you here?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 17 2017 23:57 GMT
#1543
didn’t forget palanr vigi hust tho ght sk for some dumb reason
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 01:57 GMT
#1544
We normally don't have 1 shot mafia vigs in TL Mafia games but we had strongarm shots and other crap for mafia to use for blue snipe to prevent blues from claiming. But a straight up mafia vig we had possibilities in the past but never used during the time I was very active.
Kmatt
Profile Joined July 2011
United States1019 Posts
December 18 2017 02:04 GMT
#1545
On December 18 2017 08:56 Conversion wrote:
@VE/kmatt prphllz ? you here?


Sorry I was busy for most of today and haven't gotten to read, catching up now.

I can understand Eversince taking the hit, even though Doc!Koshi should have been on that shit (???), but who even shoots HolyFlare? He's as afk as any scum this game, and possibly the only one more hell-bent on lynching Palmar than I was. Only think HF said of note was that he thought prplhz was mafia, but didn't live to explain why.
We CAN have nice things
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 02:06 GMT
#1546
well SK wouldn't make sense unless ur saying we had 3 shots N1 and it coincidentally overalpped with vig or mafia shot
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 02:15 GMT
#1547
On December 18 2017 11:06 Conversion wrote:
well SK wouldn't make sense unless ur saying we had 3 shots N1 and it coincidentally overalpped with vig or mafia shot

it could happen but ya unlikely. Probably was like a strongarm shot.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 02:26 GMT
#1548
I really don't like you rfilter and FOrumite's.

Forumite's is basically just rehashing why Palmar is scum and defending himself. the only thing bothering me is no one really gave me a reason why Forumite would just out Oats randomly D1, but idk. I've seen stupider shit happen and forumite hasn't really done anything besides the oats lynch

Your filter is just way to oagreeable with people with no real attempt at scum hunting. I don't even know who you want to lynch today.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 02:36 GMT
#1549
also I don't like both of you because you two are too layz to look/remember to understand that Ever did claim her track.. HF death amkes more sense b/c if they want to shoot Ever they have to shoot HF. It took me 2 minutes to find this in filter

On December 15 2017 22:37 Eversince wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:34 Koshi wrote:
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.


I don't think there is a SK. I tracked HF because he;s just to good to be as 'meh' as I found him. He survived buy didn't go to anyone and OATS/Grack are now dead. So unless mafia have a 5'th to carry dp, HF is not mafia.


Shoot ever => flips tracker. if they don't shoot HF (who's still a good player even without this) = insta auto-town confirm HF
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 02:42 GMT
#1550
LS joins my list

Forum/Arya/Kmatt might be the 3 I want ot lynch today because too lazy to do work t otry and understand mafia motivation behind mafia shot and pretty bad filters

Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 02:43 GMT
#1551
anyways i'm going to bed. hopefully will recover tomororw to paly better
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 02:54 GMT
#1552
On December 18 2017 11:26 Conversion wrote:
I really don't like you rfilter and FOrumite's.

Forumite's is basically just rehashing why Palmar is scum and defending himself. the only thing bothering me is no one really gave me a reason why Forumite would just out Oats randomly D1, but idk. I've seen stupider shit happen and forumite hasn't really done anything besides the oats lynch

Your filter is just way to oagreeable with people with no real attempt at scum hunting. I don't even know who you want to lynch today.

I actually did do scum hunting by asking questions and giving opinions to others and do you realized that if I was mafia I fucked up by voting oats and getting people to join me to vote him off instead of you like would I beat such a jackass doing that to my roleblocker on Day 1? If you looked at my scum play I actually am much more team oriented and wouldn't sac my teammate that early. Day 2 there wasn't much I could of done.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 02:56 GMT
#1553
On December 18 2017 11:36 Conversion wrote:
also I don't like both of you because you two are too layz to look/remember to understand that Ever did claim her track.. HF death amkes more sense b/c if they want to shoot Ever they have to shoot HF. It took me 2 minutes to find this in filter

Show nested quote +
On December 15 2017 22:37 Eversince wrote:
On December 15 2017 22:34 Koshi wrote:
The SK makes it likely town has something against that. So the tracker makes sense.

This makes HF and Eversince confirmed not SK.


I don't think there is a SK. I tracked HF because he;s just to good to be as 'meh' as I found him. He survived buy didn't go to anyone and OATS/Grack are now dead. So unless mafia have a 5'th to carry dp, HF is not mafia.


Shoot ever => flips tracker. if they don't shoot HF (who's still a good player even without this) = insta auto-town confirm HF

Blah didn't remember her saying who she tracked.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 03:02 GMT
#1554
On December 18 2017 11:54 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 11:26 Conversion wrote:
I really don't like you rfilter and FOrumite's.

Forumite's is basically just rehashing why Palmar is scum and defending himself. the only thing bothering me is no one really gave me a reason why Forumite would just out Oats randomly D1, but idk. I've seen stupider shit happen and forumite hasn't really done anything besides the oats lynch

Your filter is just way to oagreeable with people with no real attempt at scum hunting. I don't even know who you want to lynch today.

I actually did do scum hunting by asking questions and giving opinions to others and do you realized that if I was mafia I fucked up by voting oats and getting people to join me to vote him off instead of you like would I beat such a jackass doing that to my roleblocker on Day 1? If you looked at my scum play I actually am much more team oriented and wouldn't sac my teammate that early. Day 2 there wasn't much I could of done.


who knows dude game is all wonky as shit right now so I may not be thining correctly but you're still not actively trying tos olve anything and you/forumite/kmatt couldn't be boithered to look in ever's filter tos ee if she claimed a tracked target N1 is just beond me right now

I'm also not really thinking straight so not considering anything much else right now
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 03:09 GMT
#1555
On December 18 2017 12:02 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 11:54 Arya321 wrote:
On December 18 2017 11:26 Conversion wrote:
I really don't like you rfilter and FOrumite's.

Forumite's is basically just rehashing why Palmar is scum and defending himself. the only thing bothering me is no one really gave me a reason why Forumite would just out Oats randomly D1, but idk. I've seen stupider shit happen and forumite hasn't really done anything besides the oats lynch

Your filter is just way to oagreeable with people with no real attempt at scum hunting. I don't even know who you want to lynch today.

I actually did do scum hunting by asking questions and giving opinions to others and do you realized that if I was mafia I fucked up by voting oats and getting people to join me to vote him off instead of you like would I beat such a jackass doing that to my roleblocker on Day 1? If you looked at my scum play I actually am much more team oriented and wouldn't sac my teammate that early. Day 2 there wasn't much I could of done.


who knows dude game is all wonky as shit right now so I may not be thining correctly but you're still not actively trying tos olve anything and you/forumite/kmatt couldn't be boithered to look in ever's filter tos ee if she claimed a tracked target N1 is just beond me right now

I'm also not really thinking straight so not considering anything much else right now

Day is still new and I was trying to talk to people earlier but no one was talking....
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 03:15 GMT
#1556
I currently at Forumite and Kmatt on PoE alone had reasons for others to being town atm espcally Conversion mainly from Day 1 EoD and how he doing stuff now atm. Will have to look closer at both Forumite and Kmatt to make a more final decision. Only one I not putting into the scum hole is Chez because I can't read him >.<
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 03:16 GMT
#1557
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 04:56 GMT
#1558
Man you guys are disappointing me with only Conversion was talking to me -.- Please talk or something people as the longer we stay quiet the easier it is for the last mafia to hide into the shadows.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 04:58 GMT
#1559
With that in mind I going off the night. Tomorrow I will do a deep dive on Forumite and Kmatts filter and other filters too incase I wrong on them.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 18 2017 06:38 GMT
#1560
On December 18 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!

Koshi
Conversion
Kmatt
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings79
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1829
GuemChi 1604
Artosis 672
910 60
Bale 17
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm172
League of Legends
Doublelift3907
Counter-Strike
taco 84
minikerr4
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox289
Other Games
summit1g8711
shahzam631
JimRising 511
C9.Mang0377
PiGStarcraft247
Maynarde140
CosmosSc2 40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick935
BasetradeTV204
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream18
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP73
• davetesta20
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 55m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 55m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 55m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.