• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:36
CEST 01:36
KST 08:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9062 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 13:31 GMT
#1581
Yeah I think so too. Its a strongarm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 13:32 GMT
#1582
On December 18 2017 21:29 prplhz wrote:
Joshi why is forumute town?

He started the wagon on Oats.

I shall reread how he did that later.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 13:45 GMT
#1583
pretty sure HF died b/c ever claim. no way they would keep a confirmed town if they wanted to shoot ever this night
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 13:45 GMT
#1584
I'm still kind of sick but my head's better rigght now
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 13:46 GMT
#1585
Just checked one game that I knew had a strongarm and it could only kill people that were blue and penetrates through any protection. Dunno if other people used that role in their game in the past after Star Wars: The Mafia Awakens.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 13:50 GMT
#1586
koshi who were your saves n1/n2?
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2017 14:33 GMT
#1587
Strong arm kills two people?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 18 2017 14:36 GMT
#1588
It just goes through protection.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 18 2017 14:41 GMT
#1589
On December 18 2017 20:55 Arya321 wrote:
Just woke up:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 15:38 Chezinu wrote:
On December 18 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!

Koshi
Conversion
Kmatt

Fair enough care to explain?
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 16:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 18 2017 13:56 Arya321 wrote:
Man you guys are disappointing me with only Conversion was talking to me -.- Please talk or something people as the longer we stay quiet the easier it is for the last mafia to hide into the shadows.

It was in the middle of the night, chill

If this was yesterday I would say my lynchlist is Chez, kmatt and HF, today it´s probably still Chez and kmatt but I´m considering Arya too and MAYBE prplhz. Arya for what I mentioned before, lots of focus on defence while not being under pressure. Prplhz is trickier, I´ve mislynched him enough to be very carefull about my reads and it could be OMGUS for yesterday defending Palmar and attacking me, but I can´t be sure that scum hide among the scummiest players. I need to do some rereading. After the bloody D1 and N1 turning up so many scum, D1 is the day that we should get the most info from, but the two scum were quite quiet and I don´t can´t see any connection to another player there. That´s why Arya rang a bell, it was so odd to see defence from one of the towniest players on everyones townlist. 3 Scum, one of them could have gone on the Oats lynch.

I wasn't in defense mode I just was trying to make sure we didn't waste the night phase away which we did do -.- But fair enough. I know asked for my meta but I will bring in some games for you I was going to do it yesterday until I accidently deleted the post because I had so many tabs opening and closing T_T

Thanks for the meta list but I was wondering about the read VE has on you. 10 games, wow.

But since you answered, not wanting to waste the night phase is not a defence. Posting about yourself only help if you are under attack and need to derail a town lynch,a usefull use of the night would be either rereading filters quietly or discussing scum. Maybe blues. You insisting on being confirmed town makes no sense
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:13 GMT
#1590
Can somebody show me where I claimed doc?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:14 GMT
#1591
On December 18 2017 23:41 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 20:55 Arya321 wrote:
Just woke up:
On December 18 2017 15:38 Chezinu wrote:
On December 18 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!

Koshi
Conversion
Kmatt

Fair enough care to explain?
On December 18 2017 16:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 18 2017 13:56 Arya321 wrote:
Man you guys are disappointing me with only Conversion was talking to me -.- Please talk or something people as the longer we stay quiet the easier it is for the last mafia to hide into the shadows.

It was in the middle of the night, chill

If this was yesterday I would say my lynchlist is Chez, kmatt and HF, today it´s probably still Chez and kmatt but I´m considering Arya too and MAYBE prplhz. Arya for what I mentioned before, lots of focus on defence while not being under pressure. Prplhz is trickier, I´ve mislynched him enough to be very carefull about my reads and it could be OMGUS for yesterday defending Palmar and attacking me, but I can´t be sure that scum hide among the scummiest players. I need to do some rereading. After the bloody D1 and N1 turning up so many scum, D1 is the day that we should get the most info from, but the two scum were quite quiet and I don´t can´t see any connection to another player there. That´s why Arya rang a bell, it was so odd to see defence from one of the towniest players on everyones townlist. 3 Scum, one of them could have gone on the Oats lynch.

I wasn't in defense mode I just was trying to make sure we didn't waste the night phase away which we did do -.- But fair enough. I know asked for my meta but I will bring in some games for you I was going to do it yesterday until I accidently deleted the post because I had so many tabs opening and closing T_T

Thanks for the meta list but I was wondering about the read VE has on you. 10 games, wow.

But since you answered, not wanting to waste the night phase is not a defence. Posting about yourself only help if you are under attack and need to derail a town lynch,a usefull use of the night would be either rereading filters quietly or discussing scum. Maybe blues. You insisting on being confirmed town makes no sense

He is not mafia. He did it to help you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 15:15 GMT
#1592
guess it was a joke?

On December 14 2017 08:21 Koshi wrote:
I hardclaim doc so pls let me know who to protect.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:16 GMT
#1593
On December 18 2017 23:33 prplhz wrote:
Strong arm kills two people?

Strong arm is an extra shot. Hosts sometimes give them to mafia to prevent blues from claiming. We didnt know this but ok.

Kp this night is most likely mafia kp and mafia strongarmshot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:17 GMT
#1594
On December 19 2017 00:15 Conversion wrote:
guess it was a joke?

Show nested quote +
On December 14 2017 08:21 Koshi wrote:
I hardclaim doc so pls let me know who to protect.


Oh I said that? I forgot.
I retract that claim.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:22 GMT
#1595
Can people just vote? I would like to see where we stand.

And if you dont know who to vote. Go for Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:28 GMT
#1596
No forumite is not mafia. I do t see it. His play is superclean. If he is mafia he played it so clean with his Kmatt and Oats scumreads D1. Just to end up on Oats. He was online before the lynch vut didnt back down or try to gain town kred by boasting before the flip.

I dont believe he is mafia. I dont see it.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:33 GMT
#1597
Prplhz could be mafia on D1. Doesnt talk much about Oats and then jumps on the wagon quite certain. I dont like that. Then there arent any posts I would call 100% town.

Yesterday he was right though. And I dont know if that makes him mafia. Problem is that he was alone in his team so as long as the lynch didnt land on him he would be fine. Even better if Palmar was the SK after all.


So yeah. Not a big fan of prplhz atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:34 GMT
#1598
On December 18 2017 15:38 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!

Koshi
Conversion
Kmatt

Why not prplhz?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:35 GMT
#1599
For me it is Chez or prplhz atm. I kinda hard townread other people.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:35 GMT
#1600
Xcept Conversion.

So the list is chez prplhz conversion for me.


Me not dieing might point to prplhz. Dnu.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam606
C9.Mang0305
JimRising 234
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 35
• davetesta13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 24m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.