• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:19
CEST 07:19
KST 14:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7956 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:37 GMT
#1601
Like why did darthfoley die?

He was wrong on Oats before flip. Wrong on Palmar. So if Conversion os town. What is left? Nothing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 15:37 GMT
#1602
Annoying
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 16:31 GMT
#1603
Chez/Kmatt

maybe prphlz

would be my PoE list
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 16:31 GMT
#1604
I kinda am not seeing Chez as last mafia though. seems too lazy ?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 17:18 GMT
#1605
Do you have any good arguments for Kmatt? Or can you quote your posts if you already made them.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 17:29 GMT
#1606
reread kmatt's filter

most likely town
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 17:29 GMT
#1607
On December 19 2017 02:18 Koshi wrote:
Do you have any good arguments for Kmatt? Or can you quote your posts if you already made them.


see recent post

Idon't think the game is as easy as chez/hipster prphlz being the only two PoE though, so who knows
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 17:31 GMT
#1608
I forgot VE existed

where is he
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
December 18 2017 17:46 GMT
#1609
Day Three Vote Count


Koshi: (1) Chezinu
Chezinu: (1) Koshi

Nonvoters: forumite conversion VisceraEyes prphlz arya321 kmatt

The mystery deepens as the noose is made for Koshi With one vote.

(Wednesday, Dec 13 8:30pm GMT (GMT+00:00))
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 18 2017 18:52 GMT
#1610
On December 19 2017 00:22 Koshi wrote:
Can people just vote? I would like to see where we stand.

And if you dont know who to vote. Go for Chez.

I'll join this one. Chez has been hard to read since the start, and koshi has looked town since very early.

I like how scum have killed of several of my scumreads, that's why I don't give reads during the night.

##Vote Chezinu
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:09 GMT
#1611
Conversion I am not going to lie.
But either you play EXTREMELY scummy as town. Or you are just mafia.


How can you PoE Kmatt and then he is suddenly town? Again both times without any justification. (to progress the thread)
And there are many many instances in your filter like that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:14 GMT
#1612
On December 17 2017 03:16 Conversion wrote:
explain to me why Forumite wouldn't have just lynched me if he was mafia. both of you

This question reads as such BS because you have called forumite 10 times mafia before this post. Like so fucking many times. It's not normal that you then defend him in a way it looks others look bad for calling him mafia.


On December 16 2017 10:03 Conversion wrote:
here’s my problem palmar. I can’t see where prphlz is coming from when he’s calling you town. no one forced you to do this claiming shit and you placed this situation on yourself, first by ignoring it with your split personality joke and then doing weird claims and devolving this entire day into figuring dumb claims out

so let’s speak. if Forumite is mafia, you’re saying mafia bussed their roleblocker and looked to distance from me by defending me. now why would this make sense? why would they defend me to get their roleblocker lynched?

so MANY MANY words to say fucking nothing.

"I understand prplhz his point but you did dumb fucking shit but please explain to me why forumite is mafia" is the short version.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:15 GMT
#1613
Goddamnit the first part is wrong. My apologies.
Conversion did NOT call forumite mafia before asking that question. So that was wrong.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:16 GMT
#1614
Conversion started calling forumite mafia after the Palmar flip.

BUT

He never called forumite anything while talking to Palmar. Like full neutral.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 19:16 GMT
#1615
ya i guess i play pretty scummy as town so that probably throws a bone in your lynch the objectively worst town player because he has to be mafia plan
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:17 GMT
#1616
I still think Conversion is mafia tbh. But I am just lynching Chez because he pissed me off twice already this game and I don't like him.

Also removing him is fine. He is a lynch either today or in the next few cycles. Inevitable now.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 19:17 GMT
#1617
honsetly though w/e if you're just gonna go PoE with your list I will jsut join you along this ride and you can win/lose based on how correct urconviction is

gl
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:18 GMT
#1618
On December 19 2017 04:16 Conversion wrote:
ya i guess i play pretty scummy as town so that probably throws a bone in your lynch the objectively worst town player because he has to be mafia plan

I"ll try to look past it and keep asking your opinion. But if I don't see townieness at some point I am goint to lynch you.

Like fucking Palmar. I knew he was town in the end but I was unable to change it. Well I knew it many many hours before but it didn't matter. Oh well. Life is life.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 19:20 GMT
#1619
I just don't think it's as easy as ur list puts it. there's no way last mafia just lets the game go like this if we are on the right track? which is why I tried thinking of some stuff but meh
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:21 GMT
#1620
On December 19 2017 04:17 Conversion wrote:
honsetly though w/e if you're just gonna go PoE with your list I will jsut join you along this ride and you can win/lose based on how correct urconviction is

gl

Well you can't blame me for lynching what I believe. Like... I think forumite for example made decent posts and is less likely mafia than you are. That's what I think based on reading both filters and considering it.

Chez is for me the only one who hasn't showed any colours. And he will die for it. After that it is open season and we will need to read filters and make coherent cases.

The last mafia is obvious if you know it. As always. If you know it you see it. But I don't see it atm.

Only you, Chez and prplhz. for me atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Larva 619
Hyuk 446
Leta 96
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm221
League of Legends
JimRising 720
Other Games
summit1g9526
WinterStarcraft453
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick988
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2260
League of Legends
• Rush1359
• Lourlo1098
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4h 41m
INu's Battles
6h 41m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
9h 41m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
13h 41m
Replay Cast
17h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 5h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.