• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9509 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:21 GMT
#1621
Or was it Kmat?? I forgot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:22 GMT
#1622
Like Grack was also obvious when I read his filter and it clicked. I knew I was wrong and added him back to PoE list. I don't have that feeling atm.

Like why do you ask where VE is? The guy is obvious town. Who cares if he is afk. It is obvious already.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 19:23 GMT
#1623
because I don't think this game is as obvious as you make it out to be. but no one else is really doing anything. they just make one post , agree with you, and move down the line

like ok if the game is that easy then I will just be wrong psotgame
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 19:25 GMT
#1624
this game just gives me bad vibes. like when it was me/ls/tube in my first game back and all town did was move down a list of players that played bad, didn't discuss anything, and lost because no one could fathom tube bussing his own teammate

i also got sick that game too lol
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:51 GMT
#1625
Well. I already lynched down lists and won. My reads this year have been quite well and I have died like N1 8 times in a row. And the ones I didn't I always found mafia.

Maybe this game not. Maybe in this game I will be outplayed. Maybe.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 18 2017 19:51 GMT
#1626
If Chez dies and is town. I will read all filters and make a nice big post with my thoughts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 20:10 GMT
#1627
On December 18 2017 23:41 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 18 2017 20:55 Arya321 wrote:
Just woke up:
On December 18 2017 15:38 Chezinu wrote:
On December 18 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
If everyone can share their lists on who they want lynch please share!

Koshi
Conversion
Kmatt

Fair enough care to explain?
On December 18 2017 16:36 Forumite wrote:
On December 18 2017 13:56 Arya321 wrote:
Man you guys are disappointing me with only Conversion was talking to me -.- Please talk or something people as the longer we stay quiet the easier it is for the last mafia to hide into the shadows.

It was in the middle of the night, chill

If this was yesterday I would say my lynchlist is Chez, kmatt and HF, today it´s probably still Chez and kmatt but I´m considering Arya too and MAYBE prplhz. Arya for what I mentioned before, lots of focus on defence while not being under pressure. Prplhz is trickier, I´ve mislynched him enough to be very carefull about my reads and it could be OMGUS for yesterday defending Palmar and attacking me, but I can´t be sure that scum hide among the scummiest players. I need to do some rereading. After the bloody D1 and N1 turning up so many scum, D1 is the day that we should get the most info from, but the two scum were quite quiet and I don´t can´t see any connection to another player there. That´s why Arya rang a bell, it was so odd to see defence from one of the towniest players on everyones townlist. 3 Scum, one of them could have gone on the Oats lynch.

I wasn't in defense mode I just was trying to make sure we didn't waste the night phase away which we did do -.- But fair enough. I know asked for my meta but I will bring in some games for you I was going to do it yesterday until I accidently deleted the post because I had so many tabs opening and closing T_T

Thanks for the meta list but I was wondering about the read VE has on you. 10 games, wow.

But since you answered, not wanting to waste the night phase is not a defence. Posting about yourself only help if you are under attack and need to derail a town lynch,a usefull use of the night would be either rereading filters quietly or discussing scum. Maybe blues. You insisting on being confirmed town makes no sense

Should be 12 games I linked but I have more in the database (LightningStrike if need to check there for more games). If I was scum I would get the biggest blooper reward for letting Oats died and telling people to lynch him as his partner lmao. Plus my meta should show I am town more than scum.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 20:11 GMT
#1628
Anyways just heard about the Amtrack accident in my home state kinda in shock still from it. Luckly none of my friends who lived in Washington state were hurt from what I seeing on Facebook.
On December 19 2017 04:25 Conversion wrote:
this game just gives me bad vibes. like when it was me/ls/tube in my first game back and all town did was move down a list of players that played bad, didn't discuss anything, and lost because no one could fathom tube bussing his own teammate

i also got sick that game too lol

Why you think I Was trying to get poeple play during the night phase instead of just afking?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 18 2017 20:12 GMT
#1629
On December 19 2017 05:11 Arya321 wrote:
Anyways just heard about the Amtrack accident in my home state kinda in shock still from it. Luckly none of my friends who lived in Washington state were hurt from what I seeing on Facebook.
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 04:25 Conversion wrote:
this game just gives me bad vibes. like when it was me/ls/tube in my first game back and all town did was move down a list of players that played bad, didn't discuss anything, and lost because no one could fathom tube bussing his own teammate

i also got sick that game too lol

Why you think I Was trying to get poeple play during the night phase instead of just afking?


what's your opinion on a situation if Koshi doesn't die next night
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 20:12 GMT
#1630
If I only didn't concede that game I didn't think you would of turned around especially I was in vacation at that LYLO with you and Tube Conversion
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 18 2017 20:13 GMT
#1631
On December 19 2017 05:12 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 05:11 Arya321 wrote:
Anyways just heard about the Amtrack accident in my home state kinda in shock still from it. Luckly none of my friends who lived in Washington state were hurt from what I seeing on Facebook.
On December 19 2017 04:25 Conversion wrote:
this game just gives me bad vibes. like when it was me/ls/tube in my first game back and all town did was move down a list of players that played bad, didn't discuss anything, and lost because no one could fathom tube bussing his own teammate

i also got sick that game too lol

Why you think I Was trying to get poeple play during the night phase instead of just afking?


what's your opinion on a situation if Koshi doesn't die next night

Then I gotta reevulate everything simple as that. It what I do when it gets later into a game where a good player gets put into later days.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 18 2017 23:31 GMT
#1632
##Vote: Conversion

So...on D1 I had a hardon for Oats and then Conversion convinced me otherwise. Later on in the day after the Oats wagon was a thing, Conversion jumped on board.

Oats had his vote on Conversion at the end of the day.

I'm hesitant because of the twelve page filter but.....once upon a time those kinds of numbers were ezpz for me.

This is where I'm starting.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 19 2017 00:30 GMT
#1633
On December 19 2017 08:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
##Vote: Conversion

So...on D1 I had a hardon for Oats and then Conversion convinced me otherwise. Later on in the day after the Oats wagon was a thing, Conversion jumped on board.

Oats had his vote on Conversion at the end of the day.

I'm hesitant because of the twelve page filter but.....once upon a time those kinds of numbers were ezpz for me.

This is where I'm starting.

Ok, I'll got with my day 1 gut read
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 19 2017 00:32 GMT
#1634
I just find it very odd that koshi is going after all the trolls.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 19 2017 00:35 GMT
#1635
I am town
There, I got color.

Can't kill me for that koshi.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 19 2017 00:35 GMT
#1636
Usually people know me by who I vote for, but none of them have flipped.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
December 19 2017 00:38 GMT
#1637
On December 19 2017 04:17 Koshi wrote:
I still think Conversion is mafia tbh. But I am just lynching Chez because he pissed me off twice already this game and I don't like him.

Also removing him is fine. He is a lynch either today or in the next few cycles. Inevitable now.

How?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 00:39 GMT
#1638
I’m not really happy with this vote so I am willing to move onto another wagon if one forms. I won’t be around much after tonigh tbh. if I die I will flip town. if Koshi doesn’t die N4 I’d say he’s at the top of my list. every other player has been pretty lackluster and I can’t think of a stronger shot N4
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
December 19 2017 00:40 GMT
#1639
i don't know if there is an activity limit in this game but i kind of lost a lot of drive after town lynched a confirmed vig but here's a post

also i'm in the middle of nowhere and i don\t have internet

what's going on?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 00:40 GMT
#1640
assuming 3 mafia, we’re at 7/1 so we have an ungodly amount of mislycnhes. if people need me dead bc I play a scummy town I’d say that’s probably a good thing iff someone can read chez bc i can’t
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 56
NaDa 30
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm230
LuMiX0
Other Games
summit1g9460
JimRising 704
ViBE142
Mew2King94
ArmadaUGS46
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1321
BasetradeTV170
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream98
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• davetesta59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 17m
INu's Battles
10h 17m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
13h 17m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 17m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 17m
Replay Cast
21h 17m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 9h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.