• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:12
CEST 07:12
KST 14:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7776 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 101 Next
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 07:47 GMT
#1661
On December 19 2017 09:49 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 03:52 Forumite wrote:
On December 19 2017 00:22 Koshi wrote:
Can people just vote? I would like to see where we stand.

And if you dont know who to vote. Go for Chez.

I'll join this one. Chez has been hard to read since the start, and koshi has looked town since very early.

I like how scum have killed of several of my scumreads, that's why I don't give reads during the night.

##Vote Chezinu

but





isn't it super useful for town than scum shoots somebody instead of you pushing their mislynch?

Yes, it is. If I would have given my reads then maybe one of the townier players would have died, and I'd be voting HF today.

Also, prplhz, you are tunneling on me, if you are voting me then at least explain why Oats was lynched D1. He was off the radar before I got involved with the Conversion case. And if you still want to lynch me then do it quickly so I don't have to be around at LYLO.
:3
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 19 2017 08:31 GMT
#1662
prplhz, you are not a good player
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 09:13 GMT
#1663
Koshi you are not qualified in this game so far to make that judgement.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 10:17 GMT
#1664
On December 19 2017 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi you are not qualified in this game so far to make that judgement.
Hi VE,

You think Chez is town but would like a Conversion lynch today, correct? Any particular reason, for either? I've considered Conversion Town from the start, but that could have been because of how D1 played out.
:3
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 10:23 GMT
#1665
On December 19 2017 19:17 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 19 2017 18:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
Koshi you are not qualified in this game so far to make that judgement.
Hi VE,

You think Chez is town but would like a Conversion lynch today, correct? Any particular reason, for either? I've considered Conversion Town from the start, but that could have been because of how D1 played out.

My reasons are explicit in my posting for wanting to lynch Conversion.

The Chez is not really based on much, I just find Chez to seem to give more opinions on the game as town and more trolly nonsense as mafia. This game has lacked much substance either way, but I find him less disruptive and thus less suspicious.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
December 19 2017 10:42 GMT
#1666
On the one hand Conversion not only actively tried to pull my vote off Oats, but also actively resisted the Oats lynch D1. He's also on record being on the wrong side of a 50/50 between Palmar and Grack...which, not only that, but once it was proven to be Grack, he went ahead and lynched Palmar anyway, despite having said that he believes that there's one town/one mafia between Grack/Palmar.

On the other, his holy indignation when called out is SO REAL! His huge filter is just full of snarky complaining about being ignored and bored that no one is in the thread....just doesn't FEEEEEEEEL mafia.

I'm at an impasse.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 19 2017 14:19 GMT
#1667
Vote off the one who you cant read. We still have time enough.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 14:40 GMT
#1668
when was I against the oats lynch? part of my filter boiled down to lynching oats or someone else?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 14:41 GMT
#1669
My vote’s not on Koshi, it’s on Chez
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 14:44 GMT
#1670
On December 14 2017 00:34 Conversion wrote:
I'm pretty wary of following Palmar's lynch after last game

I'd be okay with a Kmatt/Oats lynch today. I forget who my other scum reads were. I think I don't like HF's face but that's not a legit scum read


On December 14 2017 01:16 Conversion wrote:
reread through Oats/Kmatt

deciding on oats, probably won't be around deadline if my meetings don't end


your other point is valid though so no arguments against that
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 14:47 GMT
#1671
also you’re right that I made that 50/50 call and didn’t listen to myself. I have no confidence in what I say and I should work on thay
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 14:48 GMT
#1672
anyways VE I don’t really want to lynch Chez but I think it’s stupid if I vote for myself. so who do you think is mafia if not me?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 15:12 GMT
#1673
Koshi, I'd like to lynch Conversion today, will you get on board?

Conversion was the alternative to Oats, and everyone was surprised scum "allowed" us to lynch one of them without a fight.

GM put my chez-vote on koshi, wat?

##Unvote
##Vote Conversion
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 15:46 GMT
#1674
so let me get this straight: your logic is that I’m going to sacrifice a dude that carried me as mafia instead of shitting up the thread and trying to get myself lynched in the hopes that y’all are dumb enough to lose to me as mafia?

I’m not mad, but what?
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 15:52 GMT
#1675
anyways wannna explain your progression on why besides what you said above forumite?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 16:27 GMT
#1676
On December 20 2017 00:46 Conversion wrote:
so let me get this straight: your logic is that I’m going to sacrifice a dude that carried me as mafia instead of shitting up the thread and trying to get myself lynched in the hopes that y’all are dumb enough to lose to me as mafia?

I’m not mad, but what?

Explain, what are you talking about?
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 16:35 GMT
#1677
first clear up your line of thinking bc I don’t see the progression kn why you want to lynch me
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 19 2017 16:37 GMT
#1678
On December 20 2017 00:12 Forumite wrote:
Koshi, I'd like to lynch Conversion today, will you get on board?

Conversion was the alternative to Oats, and everyone was surprised scum "allowed" us to lynch one of them without a fight.

GM put my chez-vote on koshi, wat?

##Unvote
##Vote Conversion

That logic applies to Chez as well. He wouldn't do shit either.
But Conversion makes more sense with the DF kill.

My list is my list.
I had a good night of sleep.
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 16:40 GMT
#1679
all my arguments are just gonna sound like WIFOM and what ifs so eh. question still stands to VE: who else do you want to lynch not me or Chez?

and to Forumite: explain your progression in why I’m scum past “I was the only other viable wagon vs Oats”
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 16:41 GMT
#1680
On December 20 2017 01:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 00:12 Forumite wrote:
Koshi, I'd like to lynch Conversion today, will you get on board?

Conversion was the alternative to Oats, and everyone was surprised scum "allowed" us to lynch one of them without a fight.

GM put my chez-vote on koshi, wat?

##Unvote
##Vote Conversion

That logic applies to Chez as well. He wouldn't do shit either.
But Conversion makes more sense with the DF kill.

My list is my list.


actually if I was mafia you’d be dead first
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 48m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 48m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 48m
Replay Cast
17h 48m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.