• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:18
CEST 19:18
KST 02:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9359 users

[M][N] A Simple Game of Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 101 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 19 2017 16:41 GMT
#1681
On December 20 2017 01:41 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:37 Koshi wrote:
On December 20 2017 00:12 Forumite wrote:
Koshi, I'd like to lynch Conversion today, will you get on board?

Conversion was the alternative to Oats, and everyone was surprised scum "allowed" us to lynch one of them without a fight.

GM put my chez-vote on koshi, wat?

##Unvote
##Vote Conversion

That logic applies to Chez as well. He wouldn't do shit either.
But Conversion makes more sense with the DF kill.

My list is my list.


actually if I was mafia you’d be dead first

maybe. my vote is on Chez.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
December 19 2017 16:42 GMT
#1682
Can't do more. Or wont.

With palmer I couldn't. I asked town. They didn't move. The End.
I had a good night of sleep.
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 16:42 GMT
#1683
On December 14 2017 02:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Ok I did a quick reread of Conversion's scum play in the last newbie. I think the difference between his play in that game and in this game is really night and day. Do a quick read for yourself.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/527379-newbie-student-mafia-xxvii?user=Conversion

In that game his reads are a lot more indecisive. He gives a list of wishy washy reads and whenever he gives a read on somebody that isn't a town read he adds a qualifier for why his read may be wrong.

In this game he calls out things that he doesn't like about DF, Forumite's and Arya's play right off the bat without reservation.

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 08:14 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 08:11 Arya321 wrote:
BTW Setup talk is a dumb thnig to speculate now since we should just focus on pure scum hunting.


this isn't a great post. of course we should scum hunt, but that doesn't mean setup talk isn't scum hunting

also there's like 1 page of content, so we can't really do much else until people bleed in

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 12:21 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:16 Arya321 wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:04 Conversion wrote:
On December 12 2017 12:00 darthfoley wrote:
On December 12 2017 11:35 Conversion wrote:
you won last game


I did. It was not as glorious as advertised


ya but why would you tell people palmar led "us" to utter defeat last game, when you won?

i think he means he led town to utter defeat? Just not worded right I think.


from someone who would point out my usage of a nonexistent word (irregardless), I'm going to not give him the benefit of the doubt on wording something poorly. DF knew what he was typing-- a rather poor attempt to joke around and look townie by saying Palmar led "us" to defeat. I also asked DF, not you for your interpretation

why aren't you pressing anyone even with some new entrances/some content to buzz around for someone who seems so eager about scumhunting?

Show nested quote +
On December 12 2017 23:53 Conversion wrote:
the way I see Oats is he makes a lot of weird aggressive posts early. it's what he does after that matters more (when I was mafia w/ him he opened the same way, but then starting being more passive)

what's your opinion on Forumite? I don't like the soft questioning he(she?) is doing without giving away reads unless asked



I think the chances of Conversion being scum are really quite low.
WIFOM, but funny
:3
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 16:46 GMT
#1684
On December 20 2017 01:40 Conversion wrote:
all my arguments are just gonna sound like WIFOM and what ifs so eh. question still stands to VE: who else do you want to lynch not me or Chez?

and to Forumite: explain your progression in why I’m scum past “I was the only other viable wagon vs Oats”

Basically the only time scum are lynched D1 is when both with the most votes are scum. They could have saved Oats by lynching you.

Also I'm sheeping people I believe are Town while rereading you
:3
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 17:16 GMT
#1685
Barely awake as my body woke itself up in the middle of the night will do my filter dive later when I less tired.
On December 20 2017 01:46 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:40 Conversion wrote:
all my arguments are just gonna sound like WIFOM and what ifs so eh. question still stands to VE: who else do you want to lynch not me or Chez?

and to Forumite: explain your progression in why I’m scum past “I was the only other viable wagon vs Oats”

Basically the only time scum are lynched D1 is when both with the most votes are scum. They could have saved Oats by lynching you.

Also I'm sheeping people I believe are Town while rereading you

Well if conversion is scum he would most likely be just Vanilla so it makes more sense that mafia would lynch him over Conversion.
Arya321
Profile Joined December 2017
253 Posts
December 19 2017 17:16 GMT
#1686
On December 20 2017 02:16 Arya321 wrote:
Barely awake as my body woke itself up in the middle of the night will do my filter dive later when I less tired.
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 01:46 Forumite wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:40 Conversion wrote:
all my arguments are just gonna sound like WIFOM and what ifs so eh. question still stands to VE: who else do you want to lynch not me or Chez?

and to Forumite: explain your progression in why I’m scum past “I was the only other viable wagon vs Oats”

Basically the only time scum are lynched D1 is when both with the most votes are scum. They could have saved Oats by lynching you.

Also I'm sheeping people I believe are Town while rereading you

Well if conversion is scum he would most likely be just Vanilla so it makes more sense that mafia would lynch him over Oats.

Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:22 GMT
#1687
it’d be weird if Oats and Grack jumped on me and did a 180 after thet defended me, so no they couldn’t just jump on me

but meh
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:25 GMT
#1688
I don’t buy Forumite just all of a sudden scumreading me all of a sudden. and me shooting DF implicating me as scum is just not a good argument (no idea if it’s WIFOM) because I would have shot Koshi for sure. he was the first to scum read me and most likely the only one who wouldn’t have wavered. HF was AFK and df tends to flip around reading me often
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:31 GMT
#1689
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:34 GMT
#1690
On December 20 2017 02:16 Arya321 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:16 Arya321 wrote:
Barely awake as my body woke itself up in the middle of the night will do my filter dive later when I less tired.
On December 20 2017 01:46 Forumite wrote:
On December 20 2017 01:40 Conversion wrote:
all my arguments are just gonna sound like WIFOM and what ifs so eh. question still stands to VE: who else do you want to lynch not me or Chez?

and to Forumite: explain your progression in why I’m scum past “I was the only other viable wagon vs Oats”

Basically the only time scum are lynched D1 is when both with the most votes are scum. They could have saved Oats by lynching you.

Also I'm sheeping people I believe are Town while rereading you

Well if conversion is scum he would most likely be just Vanilla so it makes more sense that mafia would lynch him over Oats.



good point
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:36 GMT
#1691
On December 20 2017 02:25 Conversion wrote:
I don’t buy Forumite just all of a sudden scumreading me all of a sudden. and me shooting DF implicating me as scum is just not a good argument (no idea if it’s WIFOM) because I would have shot Koshi for sure. he was the first to scum read me and most likely the only one who wouldn’t have wavered. HF was AFK and df tends to flip around reading me often

Who dies is not that usefull to find scum, at least if scum think about it.

I've had you as Town/Null from the start partly because the first case on you was weak. I could be wrong, I'd rather lynch Chez but apparently that's not happening, and other Townies are voting you. I'd rather consolidate and get Koshi on board too
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:38 GMT
#1692
if you’d rather lynch Chez you realize you’re the swing vote?
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:39 GMT
#1693
On December 20 2017 02:31 Conversion wrote:
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)

I hate these posts, don't tell us to lynch Koshi if he isn't nightkilled, if people agree that just means that scum can shoot someone else and watch the ensuing mislynch on Koshi.
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:40 GMT
#1694
On December 20 2017 02:39 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:31 Conversion wrote:
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)

I hate these posts, don't tell us to lynch Koshi if he isn't nightkilled, if people agree that just means that scum can shoot someone else and watch the ensuing mislynch on Koshi.


? why the fuck wouldn’t mafia shoot Koshi N3. he’s the only one putting out lists, pressuring people. rest of you are just putting out dumb reasons to lynch me and sheeping others. that’s mafia haven right there
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:41 GMT
#1695
On December 20 2017 02:38 Conversion wrote:
if you’d rather lynch Chez you realize you’re the swing vote?

How so? 4 on you currently, I would have to switch and 4 undecided vote Chez for that to happen
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:43 GMT
#1696
On December 20 2017 02:41 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:38 Conversion wrote:
if you’d rather lynch Chez you realize you’re the swing vote?

How so? 4 on you currently, I would have to switch and 4 undecided vote Chez for that to happen


yes we were 3-3 on me until you switched to me, now it’s 4-2.. so you are the swing vote
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:43 GMT
#1697
3-3 on Chez with chez being lynched since he glt 3 first. this doesn’t fit your narrative of “I’d rather lynch chez”
Forumite
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden3280 Posts
December 19 2017 17:44 GMT
#1698
On December 20 2017 02:40 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:39 Forumite wrote:
On December 20 2017 02:31 Conversion wrote:
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)

I hate these posts, don't tell us to lynch Koshi if he isn't nightkilled, if people agree that just means that scum can shoot someone else and watch the ensuing mislynch on Koshi.


? why the fuck wouldn’t mafia shoot Koshi N3. he’s the only one putting out lists, pressuring people. rest of you are just putting out dumb reasons to lynch me and sheeping others. that’s mafia haven right there
Kill a blue and a good player? HF is supposed to be good, I didn't see it this game but I guess the last scum has played against him a lot.
:3
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:45 GMT
#1699
On December 20 2017 02:44 Forumite wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2017 02:40 Conversion wrote:
On December 20 2017 02:39 Forumite wrote:
On December 20 2017 02:31 Conversion wrote:
3 hours until deadline. if I die I will flip town.

if Koshi doesn’t die take a good hard look at him imo. and forumite. defended me and directed to a good town wagon onto Oats and all of a sudden I’m scum for something he believed in very strongly in D1 (I’m town, Oats is scum)

I hate these posts, don't tell us to lynch Koshi if he isn't nightkilled, if people agree that just means that scum can shoot someone else and watch the ensuing mislynch on Koshi.


? why the fuck wouldn’t mafia shoot Koshi N3. he’s the only one putting out lists, pressuring people. rest of you are just putting out dumb reasons to lynch me and sheeping others. that’s mafia haven right there
Kill a blue and a good player? HF is supposed to be good, I didn't see it this game but I guess the last scum has played against him a lot.


I already explained why HF was shot over eversince. if they want to get rid of ever and risk flipping tracker, they have to shoot HF or he’ll be confirmed town with ever’s flip
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
December 19 2017 17:45 GMT
#1700
hf was shot over koshi*
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 191
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
IndyStarCraft 191
BRAT_OK 58
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 26122
Shuttle 1043
Mini 418
Hyuk 310
firebathero 190
ggaemo 94
Liquid`Ret 48
Mong 45
Trap 45
Hyun 39
[ Show more ]
Killer 36
PianO 26
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 21
zelot 13
Sacsri 9
Bale 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc10863
qojqva1647
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1382
crisheroes1153
Liquid`Hasu715
Other Games
FrodaN1906
Grubby1812
fl0m1297
Beastyqt826
Mlord468
Hui .231
Livibee201
Liquid`VortiX188
ArmadaUGS144
KnowMe124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr44
ToD23
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick794
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
StarCraft 2
angryscii 4
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• printf 31
• mYiSmile130
• Adnapsc2 16
• LUISG 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki23
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8324
Other Games
• imaqtpie333
• Shiphtur299
• WagamamaTV247
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 42m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 42m
INu's Battles
18h 42m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 42m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.