• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:53
CEST 14:53
KST 21:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8857 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 29

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 184 Next
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 20:15 GMT
#561
On March 18 2017 05:10 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


If you're already using pre-flip associations and getting tunnel vision re: me before anyone has even flipped then your reads are going to be so off it's not even funny.

What do you actually think of Malongo himself? Why exactly he is null to you?

Why wouldn't he be null? This is a weird concept, since people are null by default, but here goes.

He's null because he hasn't done anything relevant or important yet. He said something interesting about not liking the speed at which Damdred and disformation wagons grew. I like these kinds of observations, all else equal, but he didn't do anything with it and his vote on ray had no serious motivation behind it.

So the sum of his actions is... nothing. He made a potentially interesting observation and did nothing to make it actually interesting. He voted for some guy for no particular reason. It's a bunch of air. Null.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:19 GMT
#562
On March 18 2017 05:11 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:02 Calix wrote:
Eden, I still don't see anything that makes me mafia. All you did was say "here are some characteristics I think are town and here's what I would have done and since Calix didn't do these then Calix is mafia"

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?! I'm not you, thank the Lord, and there's no One True Way for town to play.

Ta dah, I have countered your 'case' in five minutes. If you think I missed anything then pls bulletpoint because reading your rambling walls of pretentious crap is giving me a migraine.

You forgot the parts where:

- your reasoning was bunk
- you got really pissy for no reason when I tried to understand where you were coming from.

I hope I made that short enough for your attention span, let me know if I need to break it down further.

And hey, if y'all are gonna post 400 comments a day and give me a migraine, you can suffer through some long-winded sentences every now and then. Seems fair.

If you're so worried about little ole me voting for you, you can make a good case for Malongo being mafia. I don't actually get where that's coming from and I see you parked there, so maybe if you're town you can do us both a favor by showing me what I'm missing about Malongo and about you with a good case. If not, I can keep doing my thing here and that's fine by me. Your call.


I'm not annoyed, that's my charm and wit showing. Swearing =/= anger.

My main point on Malongo is that his main action so far (voting Rayn for NAI reasons - trolling) goes against his stated aim of trying to save Damdred and disformation. Why? Because Malongo's reasoning for voting for Rayn is extremely unlikely to persuade anyone to switch off DD/ disfo. He doesn't explain why the individual players are town either.

It's like he's pretending to care and look cautious while not ACTUALLY trying to change the outcome. Make sense?

And no, I'm not going to make a town case on myself. If you stop saying retarded shit like that then I might stop calling you an idiot and cooperate
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:19 GMT
#563
On March 18 2017 05:13 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:09 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:05 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:56 disformation wrote:
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.


Hm?

just feels weird reading him post stuff very similar to what I was posting earlier today. deja vu like. not sure what to make of it. hes also ignoring other stuff you did like the interactions with rayn.
def. liked his overall reads post more than that.


Wouldn't that count as him mind-melding with you, thus a town-read in your eyes then?

I think his case against me is fundamentally flawed since he assumes that townies have a Specific Way of playing as town but I don't think it's mafia-motivated. Way too much focus on the context and you can see how he thinks.

Which means we have quite a problem on our hands re: too many townie-looking people. It's extremely unlikely, statistically speaking, that Rels/ Onegu are two of the mafia so I think we're dealing with a vet or two as mafia.

TBH I never 100% understood that mindmeld stuff. The thing is: if I still was scumreading you, there would be a case for that, but I think I was a bit omgus inflicted earlier today and liked your interactions with rayn for example.

but yeah unless it is straight up rels/1eg/malongo, which would be fairly lulz, we kinda have a little problem on our hand.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:24 GMT
#564
On March 18 2017 05:19 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:13 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:09 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:05 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:56 disformation wrote:
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.


Hm?

just feels weird reading him post stuff very similar to what I was posting earlier today. deja vu like. not sure what to make of it. hes also ignoring other stuff you did like the interactions with rayn.
def. liked his overall reads post more than that.


Wouldn't that count as him mind-melding with you, thus a town-read in your eyes then?

I think his case against me is fundamentally flawed since he assumes that townies have a Specific Way of playing as town but I don't think it's mafia-motivated. Way too much focus on the context and you can see how he thinks.

Which means we have quite a problem on our hands re: too many townie-looking people. It's extremely unlikely, statistically speaking, that Rels/ Onegu are two of the mafia so I think we're dealing with a vet or two as mafia.

TBH I never 100% understood that mindmeld stuff. The thing is: if I still was scumreading you, there would be a case for that, but I think I was a bit omgus inflicted earlier today and liked your interactions with rayn for example.

but yeah unless it is straight up rels/1eg/malongo, which would be fairly lulz, we kinda have a little problem on our hand.


I think I might have to reconsider the validity of mind-melding after this game. I've had too many moments where people have agreed with me and vice versa already.

Well since three people think my early interactions with you were problematic then the logical conclusion is that I fucked up there, probably with misunderstanding you re: what Eden pointed out. But that's my cross to bear.

And you say it's a problem, but I prefer the term 'challenge'. Difficult game state, not being insta-town-read/ N1'd, playing with the pros...I am actually pretty hyped for this game.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:30 GMT
#565
On March 18 2017 05:24 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:19 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:13 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:09 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 05:05 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:56 disformation wrote:
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.


Hm?

just feels weird reading him post stuff very similar to what I was posting earlier today. deja vu like. not sure what to make of it. hes also ignoring other stuff you did like the interactions with rayn.
def. liked his overall reads post more than that.


Wouldn't that count as him mind-melding with you, thus a town-read in your eyes then?

I think his case against me is fundamentally flawed since he assumes that townies have a Specific Way of playing as town but I don't think it's mafia-motivated. Way too much focus on the context and you can see how he thinks.

Which means we have quite a problem on our hands re: too many townie-looking people. It's extremely unlikely, statistically speaking, that Rels/ Onegu are two of the mafia so I think we're dealing with a vet or two as mafia.

TBH I never 100% understood that mindmeld stuff. The thing is: if I still was scumreading you, there would be a case for that, but I think I was a bit omgus inflicted earlier today and liked your interactions with rayn for example.

but yeah unless it is straight up rels/1eg/malongo, which would be fairly lulz, we kinda have a little problem on our hand.


I think I might have to reconsider the validity of mind-melding after this game. I've had too many moments where people have agreed with me and vice versa already.

Well since three people think my early interactions with you were problematic then the logical conclusion is that I fucked up there, probably with misunderstanding you re: what Eden pointed out. But that's my cross to bear.

And you say it's a problem, but I prefer the term 'challenge'. Difficult game state, not being insta-town-read/ N1'd, playing with the pros...I am actually pretty hyped for this game.

I like that attitude. More difficult games also are more rewarding than easy or dead games. Regardless of the outcome imo.

i probably should have gone to bed directly and not stayed up that extra hour to play the game yesterday. would probably have made the game more readable at least.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:35 GMT
#566
so some random thoughts about what/who I might have missed. not sure if ill completely sort it out today, but dunno some ideas what i could have been missing / want to reconsider tomorrow:
a) rayn and koshi are right on damdred after all
b) tw got cut too much slack
c) its someone i am not considering at all atm
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:37 GMT
#567
dunno. feel like tomorrow would be a good time to read through all filters again. hope deepblue did some posting till then.

have that hope for 1eg and rels as well... just feels not very realistic xD
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:41 GMT
#568
On March 18 2017 05:35 disformation wrote:
so some random thoughts about what/who I might have missed. not sure if ill completely sort it out today, but dunno some ideas what i could have been missing / want to reconsider tomorrow:
a) rayn and koshi are right on damdred after all
b) tw got cut too much slack
c) its someone i am not considering at all atm


A) Possible, will filter him soonish. I did defend him a lot earlier and then never really paid him mind afterwards, should look at what he's done lately.

B) Have just looked over TW's filter. He isn't doing a lot except for giving town reads and admits to having no scum reads. That's not necessarily scummy though. After all, I am increasingly finding that everyone in my original scum pool looks townie so TW thinking the same way isn't AI. It might be notable that he seems pessimistic (vets are very hard to read, etc, not a productive attitude when a lot of the players are vets) and has yet to make a concerted effort to find mafia or really engage with people to get a feel for them. But he could also feel disheartened that nobody is obvious mafia - I could definitely relate there.

Anyway, let me know what you think there.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:49 GMT
#569
DF also a possible mafia candidate. Mainly his pg 2 filter since there are a lot of criticisms of players but I'm not sure what his scum-reads are exactly. And a lot of one-liners and random questions which blend in with the rest of the chat.

I actually thought I was a scum-read but DF's latest post just has me as a "possibility"

He's critical of Xatalos, TW, Malongo (his current vote), disformation (does say that he thinks disfo's D1s suck tbh). Also thinks there's some weird shit between Damdred/ Calix...although since he thinks I'm scummy, I don't understand why his first thought wasn't TvW or something.

tl;dr: Possible middle-of-the-road scummer here who throws out suspicious without following it up in any meaningful way.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:51 GMT
#570
On March 18 2017 05:49 Calix wrote:
DF also a possible mafia candidate. Mainly his pg 2 filter since there are a lot of criticisms of players but I'm not sure what his scum-reads are exactly. And a lot of one-liners and random questions which blend in with the rest of the chat.

I actually thought I was a scum-read but DF's latest post just has me as a "possibility"

He's critical of Xatalos, TW, Malongo (his current vote), disformation (does say that he thinks disfo's D1s suck tbh). Also thinks there's some weird shit between Damdred/ Calix...although since he thinks I'm scummy, I don't understand why his first thought wasn't TvW or something.

tl;dr: Possible middle-of-the-road scummer here who throws out suspicions without following it up in any meaningful way.


EBWOP

I would like clarification from DF, just to make it explicit.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:54 GMT
#571
mh, i like you noting that tw sounds pessimistic. some ppl think thats more likely to come from scum.
i kinda like that tw is kinda stubborn about his TvT read. think would be more profitable for scum to make up some stuff about it being a scum vs town thing and then trying to ml both. unless you are scum with tw ofc. xD
otherwise it is a bit meh. like you said very little content and scumhunting. would really like for him to explain his malongo town lean. tone is also slightly more town like. nice mix between not giving a damn and being fairly chill, like with his rayn read and the tvt thing.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 20:54 GMT
#572
On March 18 2017 05:15 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:10 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


If you're already using pre-flip associations and getting tunnel vision re: me before anyone has even flipped then your reads are going to be so off it's not even funny.

What do you actually think of Malongo himself? Why exactly he is null to you?

Why wouldn't he be null? This is a weird concept, since people are null by default, but here goes.

He's null because he hasn't done anything relevant or important yet. He said something interesting about not liking the speed at which Damdred and disformation wagons grew. I like these kinds of observations, all else equal, but he didn't do anything with it and his vote on ray had no serious motivation behind it.

So the sum of his actions is... nothing. He made a potentially interesting observation and did nothing to make it actually interesting. He voted for some guy for no particular reason. It's a bunch of air. Null.


This is the main reason I voted on him. The first half of this is actually rather townie, but the failure to act on it and try to actively drive a wagon elsewhere is what makes me feel like he might be mafia either trying to save a partner or white-knighting after the lynch of a T
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:57 GMT
#573
damdred is also in a kinda weird spot.
i liked edens observation that damdy is fairly meh. as i said earlier the points of rayn and koshi are not huge to me, but they kinda add up.
a town!damdy for me is that when he is able to explain his reads very well in very few sentences. which is kinda present in the posts i liked from him.

maybe i am cutting him too much slack? damdy is also very good as scum and i dont have much experience with scum!dred, so my tell could be crap?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:59 GMT
#574
that being said, simply being meh is also very well in damdy's town range. xD
so hard to tell from that.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 21:00 GMT
#575
mh df is kinda a town lean on tone.
wouldnt mind him clarifying his reads / stating where he is currently at outside of malongo
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 21:01 GMT
#576
On March 18 2017 05:54 disformation wrote:
mh, i like you noting that tw sounds pessimistic. some ppl think thats more likely to come from scum.
i kinda like that tw is kinda stubborn about his TvT read. think would be more profitable for scum to make up some stuff about it being a scum vs town thing and then trying to ml both. unless you are scum with tw ofc. xD
otherwise it is a bit meh. like you said very little content and scumhunting. would really like for him to explain his malongo town lean. tone is also slightly more town like. nice mix between not giving a damn and being fairly chill, like with his rayn read and the tvt thing.


Has that "lol let's say it sounds like SvT and ML both" idea EVER worked in killing the two townies? Just wondering P:

Dunno about his tone but then again, I have an easier time when I can actually talk to the person.

Like with Rayn, his tone was really good. Eden's didn't feel manipulative either, more focused on accusing his scum-read and being 'witty' than selling anything, really.

Anyway, I think we should not lynch TW today then. If he's not actively trying to sabotage the abundance of town-reads (like people initially thought earlier re: that town circle post) then he's asserting himself as someone who isn't disruptive, ergo less likely to be mafia.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 21:02 GMT
#577
On March 18 2017 05:49 Calix wrote:
DF also a possible mafia candidate. Mainly his pg 2 filter since there are a lot of criticisms of players but I'm not sure what his scum-reads are exactly. And a lot of one-liners and random questions which blend in with the rest of the chat.

I actually thought I was a scum-read but DF's latest post just has me as a "possibility"

He's critical of Xatalos, TW, Malongo (his current vote), disformation (does say that he thinks disfo's D1s suck tbh). Also thinks there's some weird shit between Damdred/ Calix...although since he thinks I'm scummy, I don't understand why his first thought wasn't TvW or something.

tl;dr: Possible middle-of-the-road scummer here who throws out suspicious without following it up in any meaningful way.


Nah i still have you in my scum pile, but I believe Malongo is a better lynch than you currently. My use of the word possibility was simply referencing lynch orders.

I'm critical of Xatalos because I felt like he labored on and on about the same hashed up shit from early D1. I don't recall him really driving conversation or inquisiting people after that.

I think disformation often says he doesn't have the best D1 play. I would agree with him this game, but playing poorly has never equaled mafia so no, I never really scum read him. He's in the town side of null category.

I've explained my suspicions rather succinctly in my opinion, and what I think of players in the game. My overall list goes something like this:

Town
Eden
rayn
Koshi
disformation
Xata
DeepBlue
Onegu
Rels
Calix
Damdred
Malongo
Mafia

Something like that
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 21:03 GMT
#578
oh i forgot tumble. He's right around Damdred, probably between Malongo and Damdred
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 17 2017 21:04 GMT
#579
I think that tell isn't the best, I'm extremely aware of my meta and try to change and manipulate it as best as I can as scum to try to get better and ice on people.

But let's be honest here, the game is pretty difficult outside a few things.

As for little things adding up on me I don't really think any of it adds up to a decent case at all. Like Rayns main point I've explained 50 times already by the misunderstanding between myself and disformation.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 21:05 GMT
#580
And the obvious reason for mafia to list a bunch of town reads while not scumhunting is that they can claim PoE later in the day and defend it by saying the person wasn't in their town circle etc. I think it's actually quite a safe play because it allows some potential for buddying and it gives a pre-determined defense when their PoE flips green.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko478
ProTech153
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 5
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Sea.KH 64
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Shinee 39
Mind 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
Yoon 21
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 12
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 533
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1409
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2249
olofmeister1329
B2W.Neo459
hiko288
Livibee188
Mew2King78
ArmadaUGS48
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream205
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH192
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7m
OSC
9h 7m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 7m
Online Event
22h 7m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.