• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:34
CEST 06:34
KST 13:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7542 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 27

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:38 GMT
#521
foley's thing on Malongo was actually much better than rayn's...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:38 GMT
#522
Even if it wasn't especially convincing either.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:45 GMT
#523
On March 18 2017 02:31 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I mean this:
Show nested quote +
I don't like this post much. It basically feels like forced/fake aggro. Pushing a pool of players with any reason, no matter how (in)significant, just to push them.

IS completely untrue unless he explains how i am doing wht he says i am.


It just reminded me of how you started a couple of your scumgames... With weakly reasoned, but (fake) confident pushes on several players. As town you've tended to be more calm and objective (until you see red and totally flip until you get your target lynched... lol).

If I had to say, you'd lean more on the scum side of your meta, especially that big early post. For now I'll wait and see.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 18:46 GMT
#524
On March 18 2017 03:33 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


rayn, you said that your suspicion of Malongo was based on this post and how he did these....

- There is no reason to call Darthfoley town just because he is calling Malongo mafia
- There is no reason to assume disformation and Damdred are town just because there are people voting for them

1) The way I read it, Malongo said that foley was town DESPITE calling him scum, not the other way around. How did you come to that conclusion? How does that even make sense?

2) Malongo didn't even say that they're town, just that he'd prefer to get alternative voting action?

All in all, it's just so.... weak. Almost as weak as the reads on Damdred/me. Is this really the best you got to push with apparent confidence?
youre twisting the obvious conclusion here.
table for two on a tv tray
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:46 GMT
#525
(the important part was the "weakly reasoned" - as I explained, I think all of your points were essentially so weak compared to the read confidence you concluded)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 18:47 GMT
#526
Well idc.
Damdred and Malongo are mafia.
table for two on a tv tray
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 18:47 GMT
#527
On March 18 2017 03:04 Eden1892 wrote:
Safari is unbelievably bad for keeping up with this game.

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:28 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:17 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:34 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

who? eden or xata?

dont think i have played with eden before. opening is 50/50. tries to give the thread something to work with and gtfos. it is mechanical/setup talk though, so easy to do as scum.
xata biting immediately is only something i found after reading his posts like 3 times with a "why could he be scum" mindset.

Why are you taking my claim at face value, disfo?

huh? you claim something at the start of the game which might be true or not might be true. i have seen both alignments do that, so 50/50. if you are town you do that in the hope of giving ppl something to talk/discuss about. problem is that its super easy to throw about mechanical/setup stuff as scum. so your opening is basically as nai as it gets?

What I'm getting at is that I do not see how my "Setup A" post (especially without clarifying what Setup A even refers to, since it's not in the OP) is "giving thread something to work with." Unless you believed me to be claiming a role and telling the thread, my initial post didn't convey anything meaningful.

Hence my question. You would have to take my claim at face value for my opening post to mean anything. You think my opening post meant something, so you are therefore taking my claim at face value. Why?

Huh?
You clearly posted "something". And ppl (Xata in this case) clearly responded/worked with it. And I called your opening 50/50 and NAI, that is not "meaningful".
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:49 GMT
#528
On March 18 2017 03:46 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 03:33 Xatalos wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:18 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:06 darthfoley wrote:
Oh! Also don't like Malongo

I think we are in the same team tbh. You quote still sucks anyways.

My general read is pretty weak at this point. I don´t like how fast Damdred and disformation are piling up ealry. I would rather find a third way because we may be making mafia life too easy.

So I propose lynching Ryan. Not that I find him specially scummy but I don´t want to play with a troll for a second time.

##ryanpelikoneet

Everything else es just nonsense for me at this point.


rayn, you said that your suspicion of Malongo was based on this post and how he did these....

- There is no reason to call Darthfoley town just because he is calling Malongo mafia
- There is no reason to assume disformation and Damdred are town just because there are people voting for them

1) The way I read it, Malongo said that foley was town DESPITE calling him scum, not the other way around. How did you come to that conclusion? How does that even make sense?

2) Malongo didn't even say that they're town, just that he'd prefer to get alternative voting action?

All in all, it's just so.... weak. Almost as weak as the reads on Damdred/me. Is this really the best you got to push with apparent confidence?
youre twisting the obvious conclusion here.


Hm, you mean that he's scum and teamed with disfo/Damdred and pocketing foley or something? Maybe that's possible, but as well it could be that he just townread foley from his earlier posts and doesn't want to focus only on 2 players?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 17 2017 18:49 GMT
#529
Idk what to do with rayn he's ignoring all of my posts but keeping the same conclusion.

For everyone else is what I'm saying making sense or am I just Looney?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 18:49 GMT
#530
I liked the rayn/calix interactions last few pages. gave me a town vibe from both of them.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 18:52 GMT
#531
On March 18 2017 03:35 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 03:18 Eden1892 wrote:
I cut a couple posts in-between, but as far as I can tell, disformation's comment was about Damdred and not Xatalos. disformation is saying that he was unimpressed with Damdred's reasoning for voting Xatalos and not Xatalos's reaction to my opener.

Yet for some reason the conversation plays out as though disformation were talking about Xatalos's reaction to me:

...

Calix, why didn't you question disformation further once it became clear that there was a misunderstanding regarding what disformation was saying? Why did you cop out to a tone-based scumread that isn't actually alignment-indicative?


Simple - because it wasn't clear. Until you made this post, it didn't even occur to me that disformation might have been talking about Damdred when he made that post.

(I stopped giving a shit a while ago)

But hey, at least you diagnosed the root cause of the misunderstanding.

But he told you that straight up...

On March 17 2017 07:44 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 07:43 Calix wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:42 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:37 Calix wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:34 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

who? eden or xata?

dont think i have played with eden before. opening is 50/50. tries to give the thread something to work with and gtfos. it is mechanical/setup talk though, so easy to do as scum.
xata biting immediately is only something i found after reading his posts like 3 times with a "why could he be scum" mindset.


That's a lot of words for "his claim is NAI" fam.

Why is Xat's response more likely scum than town?

Where did I say that Xat's response is more likely scum?
I said I read his filter with a "why could he be scum" mindset, to see where damdred could be coming from. -.-


You said earlier that the only thing you found was the smiley thing so when you made the Xat comment, I assumed that was a scum-read.

But since you're not claiming that, you might as well explain what you DID get from his filter.

wtf that smiley thing was damdy and I already explained what i got from the filter.


You even replied to this post and started talking about his tone. I'll admit that I didn't follow what disformation meant on the first glance through either, but I was curious about what was going on and reread the exchange until I got it. Where was your curiosity? Why did you suddenly stop caring about the object of your questioning when disformation clarified it for you, and why did you turn your attention to irrelevant things that you later claim could be NAI as a reason to vote for him?

On March 17 2017 08:01 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 07:58 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:56 Calix wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:54 disformation wrote:
*sigh*
Like xata had like 3 posts at this time, so the only reason (imo) damdy could have had to SR xata would have been in the reaction about the setup stuff. which is possible to come from scum. i personally went bleh.
which is why went like "well its better than smilies, but still crap" (which is why i didnt do anything about it)

in the opposite direction is the question whether damdies "push" on xata could be a scum push, but upon his explanation and no vote being in the voting thread I think its more likely damdy wanted to get some discussion/shit started.


Okay, I'm starting to think you're mafia from your reactions here.

Nothing to do with what you're saying, really, it's more that you sound very tense and defensive and like you have a massive stick up your arse for no real reason once people started engaging with you.

It's a different vibe from what I get from Damdred and Xatalos who seem more chill and willing to get shit done.

##vote disformation

#selfmeta:
read any of my games. they are found in my profile. =D


Sure, it's possible I am just misreading you based on something that's NAI for you...but I feel like the chat was more chill and then you disrupted that vibe and you're on the defense a lot.

So I'm more inclined to think you're mafia until you actually do something, lol.


I don't see how you could have genuinely tried to understand what he was saying and not understood it from this post, and it's about the time that you:

(a) stopped trying to figure out what he was saying
(b) started scumreading for it.

This looks like the kind of pushing that comes from mafia - exploiting a communication error and pressing it, riling up the other person and then using that emotional reaction as an excuse to vote them.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:53 GMT
#532
On March 18 2017 03:49 Damdred wrote:
Idk what to do with rayn he's ignoring all of my posts but keeping the same conclusion.

For everyone else is what I'm saying making sense or am I just Looney?


Well, you're always scum anyway so it's the inevitable conclusion

(Seriously though, I have yet to understand rayn's fixation on you. Your early question certainly didn't make you scum like rayn said and you've participated/answered to different things decently enough IMO.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 18:54 GMT
#533
Eden, have you actually caught up? You're using similar arguments to disformation when he first accused me and I'm not going to cover old ground with someone who hasn't read the whole chat yet.

If you're trying to get me to bog down the chat by arguing with you then you are sod out of luck.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:56 GMT
#534
Meh, Tumble doesn't seem so bad either after all.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 18:58 GMT
#535
Well, it's also true that he hasn't really done anything. Just that his "complaint" post wasn't that bad like I thought before.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 18:59 GMT
#536
On March 18 2017 03:47 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 03:04 Eden1892 wrote:
Safari is unbelievably bad for keeping up with this game.

On March 18 2017 00:28 disformation wrote:
On March 18 2017 00:17 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:34 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

who? eden or xata?

dont think i have played with eden before. opening is 50/50. tries to give the thread something to work with and gtfos. it is mechanical/setup talk though, so easy to do as scum.
xata biting immediately is only something i found after reading his posts like 3 times with a "why could he be scum" mindset.

Why are you taking my claim at face value, disfo?

huh? you claim something at the start of the game which might be true or not might be true. i have seen both alignments do that, so 50/50. if you are town you do that in the hope of giving ppl something to talk/discuss about. problem is that its super easy to throw about mechanical/setup stuff as scum. so your opening is basically as nai as it gets?

What I'm getting at is that I do not see how my "Setup A" post (especially without clarifying what Setup A even refers to, since it's not in the OP) is "giving thread something to work with." Unless you believed me to be claiming a role and telling the thread, my initial post didn't convey anything meaningful.

Hence my question. You would have to take my claim at face value for my opening post to mean anything. You think my opening post meant something, so you are therefore taking my claim at face value. Why?

Huh?
You clearly posted "something". And ppl (Xata in this case) clearly responded/worked with it. And I called your opening 50/50 and NAI, that is not "meaningful".

Never mind my question sucked. I felt like you were giving me too much credit by saying that I gave the thread something to work with and it made me suspicious. I can't actually figure out how to articulate that concern in a useful way though, and I'm suspicious of Calix and pretty sure y'all can't be mafia together, so I'm probably not actually going anywhere useful with this.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 18:59 GMT
#537
On March 18 2017 03:58 Xatalos wrote:
Well, it's also true that he hasn't really done anything. Just that his "complaint" post wasn't that bad like I thought before.


Wasn't Rayn the person who first put forth that idea? I thought it was a decent-ish point as well.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 17 2017 19:01 GMT
#538
Yeah I think it was rayn who pointed out that it's not a bad thing to do to calm down too easy "town passes". Regardless of what rayn is, it made me rethink and yeah, it isn't necessarily scum motivated. At first I just thought it might be busywork / spreading distrust, but.. Maybe not.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 19:01 GMT
#539
On March 18 2017 03:54 Calix wrote:
Eden, have you actually caught up? You're using similar arguments to disformation when he first accused me and I'm not going to cover old ground with someone who hasn't read the whole chat yet.

If you're trying to get me to bog down the chat by arguing with you then you are sod out of luck.

I'm trying, and mostly there, but you people use too many words to communicate too many ideas and Safari browser makes keeping up basically impossible bc you can't jump to page reasonably.

Hilarious that anybody thinks this group of gossips can get bogged down by any line of discussion lol. I'm not trying to bog down shit, I want answers. Why did you suddenly stop caring about your argument when you got the answer you needed and why did you start making these nebulous tone claims that you acknowledged yourself are possibly NAI as a reason to vote somebody?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 19:03 GMT
#540
*too few ideas. lol
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech128
Nina 73
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2093
Shuttle 991
Snow 100
Dewaltoss 63
Bale 40
Noble 38
Hm[arnc] 23
Icarus 4
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm157
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor595
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 653
C9.Mang0314
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King208
ArmadaUGS54
ViBE48
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• Response 14
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush777
• Stunt265
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 27m
OSC
17h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.