• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:14
CEST 07:14
KST 14:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8194 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 184 Next
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-03-17 19:25:49
March 17 2017 19:06 GMT
#541
Vote Count

[image loading]


Damdred (2) - raynpelikoneet, Koshi, DeepBlueSea89
disformation (0) - Calix, Xatalos, Koshi
Raynpelikoneet (1) - Malongo
Calix (1) - disformation, Eden1892
Onegu (0) - Koshi
darthfoley (0) - disformation
Malongo (5) - darthfoley, Koshi, disformation, Calix, Damdred


Not voting (4): Tumblewood, Onegu, Rels, Xatalos


Voting is mandatory.
Voting can be done in the voting thread.

If you find any errors in the vote count, please notify a host via PM.


Currently, Malongo is set to be lynched in at (at Saturday, Mar 18 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)).

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 19:08 GMT
#542
On March 18 2017 04:01 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 03:54 Calix wrote:
Eden, have you actually caught up? You're using similar arguments to disformation when he first accused me and I'm not going to cover old ground with someone who hasn't read the whole chat yet.

If you're trying to get me to bog down the chat by arguing with you then you are sod out of luck.

I'm trying, and mostly there, but you people use too many words to communicate too many ideas and Safari browser makes keeping up basically impossible bc you can't jump to page reasonably.

Hilarious that anybody thinks this group of gossips can get bogged down by any line of discussion lol. I'm not trying to bog down shit, I want answers. Why did you suddenly stop caring about your argument when you got the answer you needed and why did you start making these nebulous tone claims that you acknowledged yourself are possibly NAI as a reason to vote somebody?


Fascinating but I see no reason to care about what you think since you're making things more complicated than they are and keep shoving leading questions down my throat.

I've already said that disformation stuck out to me due to how he was acting and I voted. Then we argued again over his lack of doing shit. Then he started doing shit on his own and I unvoted. Simple.

"that you acknowledged yourself are possibly NAI"

You answer your own question with the word 'possibly'. I don't know whether it was NAI or not for sure so I engaged with disformation to find out. This is basic as fuck and I can't believe you thought this was a good thing to ask.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 19:23 GMT
#543
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 19:38 GMT
#544
hmm... kinda have a pretty extensive list of ppl with town leans or "dont want to lynch today".
hard to put in a order.

like mal is the scummiest.
then are the question mark guys.
and then I have a hard time ordering like damdy / xata / tw / df
df prolly towniest of the bunch.
damdy vs tw would be hard.

with damdy i feel like the points rayn and koshi had arent great, but they somewhat add up. but overall i still would say damdy is liklier to be town?

tumblewood could you explain your town lean on malongo?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 19:39 GMT
#545
also looking forward to deepblue posting more.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 19:50 GMT
#546
On March 18 2017 04:08 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 04:01 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 03:54 Calix wrote:
Eden, have you actually caught up? You're using similar arguments to disformation when he first accused me and I'm not going to cover old ground with someone who hasn't read the whole chat yet.

If you're trying to get me to bog down the chat by arguing with you then you are sod out of luck.

I'm trying, and mostly there, but you people use too many words to communicate too many ideas and Safari browser makes keeping up basically impossible bc you can't jump to page reasonably.

Hilarious that anybody thinks this group of gossips can get bogged down by any line of discussion lol. I'm not trying to bog down shit, I want answers. Why did you suddenly stop caring about your argument when you got the answer you needed and why did you start making these nebulous tone claims that you acknowledged yourself are possibly NAI as a reason to vote somebody?


Fascinating but I see no reason to care about what you think since you're making things more complicated than they are and keep shoving leading questions down my throat.

I've already said that disformation stuck out to me due to how he was acting and I voted. Then we argued again over his lack of doing shit. Then he started doing shit on his own and I unvoted. Simple.

"that you acknowledged yourself are possibly NAI"

You answer your own question with the word 'possibly'. I don't know whether it was NAI or not for sure so I engaged with disformation to find out. This is basic as fuck and I can't believe you thought this was a good thing to ask.

This person is mafia.

I've already explained the bulk of how this exchange played out, but I'll go over it again for clarity.

1. Disformation makes a somewhat confusing post about suspecting Damdred that gets misunderstood.
2. Calix, among others, is involved in questioning disformation about it.
3. Disformation clarifies the post in question with his comment about the "smilies being for damdy."

When I was catching up, this exchange struck me because it took a couple tries for me to get what disformation meant. My reaction, as someone trying to follow what was going on and not getting what disformation was saying, was to go back and reread the exchange a couple more times, until I got it. It's worth noting that Xatalos was also reading along at this point, expressed confusion over the situation, but continued questioning disformation in a level-headed and fair way to understand what was going on. This behavior is exactly what I expect a good townie to do, and I townread Xatalos pretty strongly for it.

4. Calix, on the other hand, immediately jumps to a tone-based scumread of disformation. Her(?) reasoning ignores that disformation clarified what was said - even saying "this isn't based on what you're saying" - and doesn't attempt to understand why disformation might seem frustrated in his posting.

This is a huge red flag for me because it was the opposite of my reaction as somebody trying to understand the information being exchanged. Instead of trying to dig further into what was going on, Calix was content with a weak tone read, stopped trying to figure out what was going on, voted disformation and moved on.

Calix also curiously says that disformation "wasn't doing shit," but what do you call his initial post that sparked the whole argument? He was saying that Damdred is suspicious for having a weak reason for voting Xatalos. Isn't that "doing shit" within the literal first hour of game start? Obviously he didn't get a whole lot done after that, he was being pushed into defending himself because other people were misunderstanding his comment and questioning him about it.

So basically, Calix is content with weak reasons for voting disformation, wasn't displaying the curiosity and earnestness for understanding that I would expect of town players reading the exchange I keep coming back to, and has been unnecessarily hostile in responding to my attempts to understand why she didn't display those characteristics I was expecting to see.

Especially for day 1 this seems like a fantastic place to start. Pretty happy to park my vote here, and to ask people who are townreading Calix why exactly they are.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 19:50 GMT
#547
ATM I feel like DeepBlue is kinda playing like TimeTraveler from that other game, disformation
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 19:54 GMT
#548
On March 18 2017 04:50 darthfoley wrote:
ATM I feel like DeepBlue is kinda playing like TimeTraveler from that other game, disformation

hmmm... TT2 was very lurky that is right, but I feel like TT2 was more like confrontive (is that a word?) and gave less reads/content when he was posting?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 19:56 GMT
#549
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 19:57 GMT
#550
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 20:01 GMT
#551
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


Cool. I think you're town
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 20:02 GMT
#552
On March 18 2017 05:01 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


Cool. I think you're town

Hell yeah. You're gonna vote Calix with me then right?
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:02 GMT
#553
Eden, I still don't see anything that makes me mafia. All you did was say "here are some characteristics I think are town and here's what I would have done and since Calix didn't do these then Calix is mafia"

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?! I'm not you, thank the Lord, and there's no One True Way for town to play.

Ta dah, I have countered your 'case' in five minutes. If you think I missed anything then pls bulletpoint because reading your rambling walls of pretentious crap is giving me a migraine.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:05 GMT
#554
On March 18 2017 04:56 disformation wrote:
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.


Hm?
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 17 2017 20:09 GMT
#555
On March 18 2017 05:05 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 04:56 disformation wrote:
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.


Hm?

just feels weird reading him post stuff very similar to what I was posting earlier today. deja vu like. not sure what to make of it. hes also ignoring other stuff you did like the interactions with rayn.
def. liked his overall reads post more than that.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:10 GMT
#556
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


If you're already using pre-flip associations and getting tunnel vision re: me before anyone has even flipped then your reads are going to be so off it's not even funny.

What do you actually think of Malongo himself? Why exactly he is null to you?
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 20:11 GMT
#557
On March 18 2017 05:02 Calix wrote:
Eden, I still don't see anything that makes me mafia. All you did was say "here are some characteristics I think are town and here's what I would have done and since Calix didn't do these then Calix is mafia"

How the fuck am I supposed to respond to that?! I'm not you, thank the Lord, and there's no One True Way for town to play.

Ta dah, I have countered your 'case' in five minutes. If you think I missed anything then pls bulletpoint because reading your rambling walls of pretentious crap is giving me a migraine.

You forgot the parts where:

- your reasoning was bunk
- you got really pissy for no reason when I tried to understand where you were coming from.

I hope I made that short enough for your attention span, let me know if I need to break it down further.

And hey, if y'all are gonna post 400 comments a day and give me a migraine, you can suffer through some long-winded sentences every now and then. Seems fair.

If you're so worried about little ole me voting for you, you can make a good case for Malongo being mafia. I don't actually get where that's coming from and I see you parked there, so maybe if you're town you can do us both a favor by showing me what I'm missing about Malongo and about you with a good case. If not, I can keep doing my thing here and that's fine by me. Your call.
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
Eden1892
Profile Joined March 2014
United States5866 Posts
March 17 2017 20:12 GMT
#558
ok hold on, we x-posted. i'll answer about malongo 1st
“I like to see myself as the swim instructor that trows kids in the pool shouting at them they should try to not drink too much water.” - Koshi
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 20:13 GMT
#559
On March 18 2017 05:02 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:01 darthfoley wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:57 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:23 darthfoley wrote:
I'd like your overall reads when you have them Eden

I don't have a lot yet and I'm sure outside of Calix, none of it is interesting.

Top town is Xatalos followed shortly by rayn and Koshi.
Top scum is Calix.

Damdred has said a lot without a lot jumping out at me one way or another. I don't recall having this much difficulty discerning any feeling about his alignment when he's one of the more active posters in the thread before. Not really sure what to make of it yet, and to be fair to him, my relative disconnectedness from this game compared to past ones on here is probably to blame.

I think disformation is lock town if I'm right about Calix. Pretty sure Calix is scum and spewed disfo town. Loved this post by disfo as well:
On March 17 2017 18:05 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 17:58 Calix wrote:
Explain scum motivation for calling multiple people town this early on and stating that I do not want to lynch them today. I'd like to see the inevitable bullshit which is sure to come.

1) Push someone weak so you have a scum read
2) get lazy and give the rest lazy town reads
3) "look how much work i already did"

if shit happens you can still easily backtrack, since its early and the trs where fairly weak in the first place


I don't get the Malongo wagon having so many votes. He's a giant blank right now and it's weird that a wagon on a straight null poster got so much traction so quick. Makes me think that there were multiple mafia driving the early discussion and managed to get attention centered on a townie with weak/no thread presence. The alternative is that Malongo is mafia and his team can't do anything to stop the town, in which case this game is easy and I'm not worried anyway.

That's about all I got that I think matters right now.


Cool. I think you're town

Hell yeah. You're gonna vote Calix with me then right?


I find it definitely a possibility atm. I haven't never understood why she was hard TR so early. Especially from someone like Tumblewood, I found it a bit odd.

I'm comfortable with Malongo at the moment, but there is plenty of time for me to reevaluate it. I don't think he's a slam dunk like rayn seems to, but until he steps up his game and provides more i'm gucci.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 20:13 GMT
#560
On March 18 2017 05:09 disformation wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 05:05 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 04:56 disformation wrote:
eden is slightly confusing me in a "the me of this morning would like/agree/post the same stuff" way.


Hm?

just feels weird reading him post stuff very similar to what I was posting earlier today. deja vu like. not sure what to make of it. hes also ignoring other stuff you did like the interactions with rayn.
def. liked his overall reads post more than that.


Wouldn't that count as him mind-melding with you, thus a town-read in your eyes then?

I think his case against me is fundamentally flawed since he assumes that townies have a Specific Way of playing as town but I don't think it's mafia-motivated. Way too much focus on the context and you can see how he thinks.

Which means we have quite a problem on our hands re: too many townie-looking people. It's extremely unlikely, statistically speaking, that Rels/ Onegu are two of the mafia so I think we're dealing with a vet or two as mafia.
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 86
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2141
Shuttle 1034
Dewaltoss 74
Hm[arnc] 35
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 13
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor634
Other Games
summit1g8403
PiGStarcraft303
C9.Mang0292
Mew2King158
RuFF_SC274
ViBE51
ArmadaUGS35
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 28
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2325
League of Legends
• Lourlo1102
• Rush1035
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 46m
OSC
16h 46m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.