• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:15
CEST 19:15
KST 02:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)58Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Fantasy returning? ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8627 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 31

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 184 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 22:51 GMT
#601
On March 18 2017 04:50 darthfoley wrote:
ATM I feel like DeepBlue is kinda playing like TimeTraveler from that other game, disformation

Except TT made obvious mafia posts. DB isn't doing that at all. So unless he is actually really good at playing mafia. He is town.
I had a good night of sleep.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 17 2017 22:51 GMT
#602
On March 18 2017 07:37 DeepBlueSea89 wrote:
The speed of this thread is way too fast for me, sorry. I just returned from work and there are several new pages. I don't think I can keep up with this game. I asked to be replaced. I'm just used to a much slower pace. Maybe some other time.


Really is a shame youvwere fun to read.

I'll townread this spot forever now.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 22:52 GMT
#603
Makes our life a lot easier then.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 22:53 GMT
#604
Wow, such flawless grammar I have today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 17 2017 22:53 GMT
#605
On March 18 2017 07:27 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 06:54 Damdred wrote:
On March 18 2017 06:28 Calix wrote:
On March 18 2017 06:23 disformation wrote:
oh. just randomly remembered something about mindmelds.
there was a glorious game where town!sicklucker had a mindmeld with scum!rels.
just sayin'


ROFL

Point taken.

@Damdred, so you mean Blue, Koshi, Xat and then us two, yes? Pretty sure they were my original town base.

Blue's filter is easy to remember off the top of my head. Good posts but doesn't talk a lot unless prompted + only really talked about you.

I'd have to consider rayn/ DF's points about Xat wrt filter-diving him.

No idea on Koshi.

So possible?


If we go with just that group to look into would have to be just deep and xata. Everyone else I think is pure town

I still think both are town in more confident right now in xata but both of them do have a couple question marks. Like xata has some really well reasoned posts but sort of lacks at points in the scum hunting department and isn't as posty as I remember.

Deep as well had some nice posts but was super focused on one and hasn't done much since. But has the whole first game here going for him. But I don't think his postings were outside scum range for anyone in the game
Like I'm really sure you and koshi are always town here.



'isn't as posty as I remember' - I can't even imagine, lol.

Blue has said that they have played for several years, not sure that this argument applies either way.

I'm not sure how viable pressure on Blue is. It's not like anything he's done is that scummy. 24 hours left so if we try to stack votes and get him to open up, we run the risk of lynching him instead.

Or maybe I'm being too pessimistic about activity. There's always Malongo who only TW seems to be town-reading and who has yet to appear.

But that's no good either. We need some kind of 'back up' train in case Malongo pops in and makes some really townie posts. Our current problem is that there's no real consensus on who that should be yet.

Thoughts?


I think my second or third game here xata had like 30 pages of filter and always had that as town lol. I think he has pusssshed it back some though.

And other trains im not sure give me a Dr hours and I'll be back to it.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 22:54 GMT
#606
On March 18 2017 06:23 disformation wrote:
oh. just randomly remembered something about mindmelds.
there was a glorious game where town!sicklucker had a mindmeld with scum!rels.
just sayin'

sicklucker is just bad. Koshi MVP
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 22:55 GMT
#607
On March 18 2017 07:37 DeepBlueSea89 wrote:
The speed of this thread is way too fast for me, sorry. I just returned from work and there are several new pages. I don't think I can keep up with this game. I asked to be replaced. I'm just used to a much slower pace. Maybe some other time.

Hmm. This is pretty slow? Just read fast
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 22:56 GMT
#608
Sucks. I like you.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 22:58 GMT
#609
Koshi be reasonable... :p
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 22:59 GMT
#610
On March 18 2017 07:58 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Koshi be reasonable... :p

yeah... I live in a world people have time like myself.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 23:00 GMT
#611
Pff. I am going to bed. Alcohol seems to keep going up.
Tomorrow big day for me. Wish me luck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 17 2017 23:01 GMT
#612
On March 18 2017 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Pff. I am going to bed. Alcohol seems to keep going up.
Tomorrow big day for me. Wish me luck.


Break a leg and don't die! Coffins are expensive
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 23:02 GMT
#613
On March 18 2017 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Pff. I am going to bed. Alcohol seems to keep going up.
Tomorrow big day for me. Wish me luck.

we murder damdred or malongo. and it'sa gnnna be awesome.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 23:02 GMT
#614
<3
table for two on a tv tray
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 17 2017 23:10 GMT
#615
<3 love you guys. I hope I can be around for deadline. Will be close
I had a good night of sleep.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 17 2017 23:13 GMT
#616
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
March 17 2017 23:13 GMT
#617
Dont worry Damdred is mafia we are okay.
table for two on a tv tray
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 18 2017 01:34 GMT
#618
Sorry to afk guys, this week started pretty hard for me at Uni/work. I still have ~20 hrs so I´ll read the thread and try to convince you I am town.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 18 2017 01:35 GMT
#619
I am open to Q/A in case anyone want to call me out by whatever reason you may want.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 01:48 GMT
#620
On March 18 2017 10:35 Malongo wrote:
I am open to Q/A in case anyone want to call me out by whatever reason you may want.


A lot has been discussed since you were last on here. I'm more interested to see what your reads are when you're all caught up. No specific questions for you that I can think of
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1162
SteadfastSC763
ComeBackTV 740
TaKeTV 542
IndyStarCraft 220
Rex134
EnkiAlexander 81
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 763
IndyStarCraft 220
ProTech153
Rex 134
BRAT_OK 40
MindelVK 22
UpATreeSC 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 40159
Shuttle 783
Mini 407
Larva 356
Rush 347
Dewaltoss 103
Hyuk 82
firebathero 80
Mong 72
Trap 42
[ Show more ]
Sexy 29
ToSsGirL 29
Bale 19
Rock 18
Shine 16
Sacsri 12
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9396
qojqva1745
Counter-Strike
fl0m1438
Fnx 814
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1386
Khaldor1249
Other Games
hiko1277
FrodaN1224
Beastyqt312
DeMusliM268
XBOCT190
ArmadaUGS172
Mlord127
KnowMe120
C9.Mang0101
XaKoH 101
QueenE88
Mew2King74
CosmosSc2 11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream73
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH306
• StrangeGG 42
• poizon28 35
• Hinosc 16
• Kozan
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• Michael_bg 5
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3529
Other Games
• Shiphtur337
• imaqtpie318
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 45m
CranKy Ducklings
16h 45m
Online Event
17h 45m
FEL
22h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
23h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 1h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.