• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

[M][N] Generic Mini Mafia - Page 32

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 184 Next
Malongo
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Chile3479 Posts
March 18 2017 01:59 GMT
#621
On March 18 2017 10:48 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 10:35 Malongo wrote:
I am open to Q/A in case anyone want to call me out by whatever reason you may want.


A lot has been discussed since you were last on here. I'm more interested to see what your reads are when you're all caught up. No specific questions for you that I can think of

Ok. This is going to be a long read but i´ll try my best. On a side note I am ok to get lynched if it turns out there is not a stronger target. One of the things that got me worried was lynching a town power role day 1 (wich I am not), so I guess it could be the lesser harm in some sense. I say this because I had the feeling from start that we were not in the all VT setup. Activity wise I´d say there are PWs in this game.
Help me! im still improving my English. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind. M. G.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 03:03 GMT
#622
On March 18 2017 10:59 Malongo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 10:48 darthfoley wrote:
On March 18 2017 10:35 Malongo wrote:
I am open to Q/A in case anyone want to call me out by whatever reason you may want.


A lot has been discussed since you were last on here. I'm more interested to see what your reads are when you're all caught up. No specific questions for you that I can think of

Ok. This is going to be a long read but i´ll try my best. On a side note I am ok to get lynched if it turns out there is not a stronger target. One of the things that got me worried was lynching a town power role day 1 (wich I am not), so I guess it could be the lesser harm in some sense. I say this because I had the feeling from start that we were not in the all VT setup. Activity wise I´d say there are PWs in this game.


What makes you feel that way? How are game play styles different depending on whether there are power roles or not?
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 04:43 GMT
#623
filtered df. hopefully i can bang out a couple more of these before i go to sleep
On March 17 2017 09:22 darthfoley wrote:
actually nvm the op doesn't include letters regarding the setups. so maybe town points for trying to clarify what Eden meant?

boooooooooooo + Show Spoiler +
just lame. not super substantial but i don't see why anyone would care enough to make this post

On March 17 2017 10:14 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 10:09 Calix wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:07 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 09:19 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 09:15 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

I hate that quote.
##vote darthfoley


Reading the thread enough to vote, but not posting anything of substance.

#LurkModeInitiated


Is Raynpelikoneet also scummy to you? If not, why?


About as null as possible. The few times I have played with rayn, he's been NK N0/1, so maybe this trolling style is a way of furthering himself in the game.

You equated his playstyle with Koshi's in the scum QT last game, and I can kinda see the similarities: brash, in your face, takes charge etc. He's also quite good at it, so I don't really understand the scum!rayn motivation to trolling early on, unless he just doesn't give a shit for some reason. I always feel like mafia is in the best position if they control the topic of conversation, which he hasn't even tried to do. He's also not helping town at all, so although I have some theorycraft of optimal mafia play, he's super null

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

his play was forced but it was not mentioned and super duper null two hours earlier?
also the first of those two posts is "really null. [...a paragraph making no real claims...] again, really null." no me gusta

prob biased because i came at his filter more from the lens of "why is everyone saying he's scum" but hell i'd vote this
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 04:46 GMT
#624
and actually i would like to give malongo the benefit of the doubt for today. it is a tone thing. seems fickle and all over the place, which is ok and encouraged in tumblewood's townable world
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 04:50 GMT
#625
ya eden is town. this post especially seems like a smart thing someone would do
On March 18 2017 00:17 Eden1892 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 07:34 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

who? eden or xata?

dont think i have played with eden before. opening is 50/50. tries to give the thread something to work with and gtfos. it is mechanical/setup talk though, so easy to do as scum.
xata biting immediately is only something i found after reading his posts like 3 times with a "why could he be scum" mindset.

Why are you taking my claim at face value, disfo?

but also her tone is generally impatient. the vibes are good
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 04:58 GMT
#626
okay great filter sesh!
where i am at

town, i think
calix
disfo
eden
malongo
dbs
koshi?

needs more examination but their filters were kinda long
rayn
damdred
xata
koshi?

bad
rels
onegu

scummy
df
good times for all
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 05:01 GMT
#627
On March 18 2017 13:43 Tumblewood wrote:
filtered df. hopefully i can bang out a couple more of these before i go to sleep
Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 09:22 darthfoley wrote:
actually nvm the op doesn't include letters regarding the setups. so maybe town points for trying to clarify what Eden meant?

boooooooooooo + Show Spoiler +
just lame. not super substantial but i don't see why anyone would care enough to make this post

Show nested quote +
On March 17 2017 10:14 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:09 Calix wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:07 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 09:19 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 09:15 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

I hate that quote.
##vote darthfoley


Reading the thread enough to vote, but not posting anything of substance.

#LurkModeInitiated


Is Raynpelikoneet also scummy to you? If not, why?


About as null as possible. The few times I have played with rayn, he's been NK N0/1, so maybe this trolling style is a way of furthering himself in the game.

You equated his playstyle with Koshi's in the scum QT last game, and I can kinda see the similarities: brash, in your face, takes charge etc. He's also quite good at it, so I don't really understand the scum!rayn motivation to trolling early on, unless he just doesn't give a shit for some reason. I always feel like mafia is in the best position if they control the topic of conversation, which he hasn't even tried to do. He's also not helping town at all, so although I have some theorycraft of optimal mafia play, he's super null

Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

his play was forced but it was not mentioned and super duper null two hours earlier?
also the first of those two posts is "really null. [...a paragraph making no real claims...] again, really null." no me gusta

prob biased because i came at his filter more from the lens of "why is everyone saying he's scum" but hell i'd vote this


In your bolded sentence I was talking about Malongo's play feeling forced, not rayn's.
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
March 18 2017 05:03 GMT
#628
so because that is your only point against me... your "case" is very weak
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
March 18 2017 05:33 GMT
#629
On March 18 2017 14:01 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 13:43 Tumblewood wrote:
filtered df. hopefully i can bang out a couple more of these before i go to sleep
On March 17 2017 09:22 darthfoley wrote:
actually nvm the op doesn't include letters regarding the setups. so maybe town points for trying to clarify what Eden meant?

boooooooooooo + Show Spoiler +
just lame. not super substantial but i don't see why anyone would care enough to make this post

On March 17 2017 10:14 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:09 Calix wrote:
On March 17 2017 10:07 darthfoley wrote:
On March 17 2017 09:19 Malongo wrote:
On March 17 2017 09:15 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

I hate that quote.
##vote darthfoley


Reading the thread enough to vote, but not posting anything of substance.

#LurkModeInitiated


Is Raynpelikoneet also scummy to you? If not, why?


About as null as possible. The few times I have played with rayn, he's been NK N0/1, so maybe this trolling style is a way of furthering himself in the game.

You equated his playstyle with Koshi's in the scum QT last game, and I can kinda see the similarities: brash, in your face, takes charge etc. He's also quite good at it, so I don't really understand the scum!rayn motivation to trolling early on, unless he just doesn't give a shit for some reason. I always feel like mafia is in the best position if they control the topic of conversation, which he hasn't even tried to do. He's also not helping town at all, so although I have some theorycraft of optimal mafia play, he's super null

On March 18 2017 00:36 darthfoley wrote:
The only part of rayn's post that I like is the Malongo read. I feel like his play so far has been forced

his play was forced but it was not mentioned and super duper null two hours earlier?
also the first of those two posts is "really null. [...a paragraph making no real claims...] again, really null." no me gusta

prob biased because i came at his filter more from the lens of "why is everyone saying he's scum" but hell i'd vote this


In your bolded sentence I was talking about Malongo's play feeling forced, not rayn's.

ok i will reconsider

....

relocated to "bad". between onegu and rels
good times for all
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 10:49 GMT
#630
Got excited when I saw Malongo post but all he did was claim. Didn't like his comment about it 'feeling like there are TPRs in the game because of activity' - I don't understand how he reached this conclusion or why activity/ lack of it = TPRs (mainly because I have no idea of how much of the thread Malongo has actually read).

Anyway, this game seems weirdly EU-centric in terms of activity despite there being a bunch of Muricans.

Also I did not like TW's latest posts. For the fact that he said that vets are too difficult to read (in response to them being town-read), his reasons for town-reading the 'non vets' are shitty. With regards to Eden, I don't see how talking about his claim or that question to disformation is AI. Meanwhile Malongo's posts look more like he's throwing out random points without explaining them which isn't the same thing as being 'fickle' (he hasn't changed his positions on anything afaik).

I think I'm skeptical of TW since I have no idea what he is trying to achieve with his posts aside from being a limp sock.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
March 18 2017 11:00 GMT
#631
On March 18 2017 19:49 Calix wrote:
Got excited when I saw Malongo post but all he did was claim. Didn't like his comment about it 'feeling like there are TPRs in the game because of activity' - I don't understand how he reached this conclusion or why activity/ lack of it = TPRs (mainly because I have no idea of how much of the thread Malongo has actually read).

Anyway, this game seems weirdly EU-centric in terms of activity despite there being a bunch of Muricans.

Also I did not like TW's latest posts. For the fact that he said that vets are too difficult to read (in response to them being town-read), his reasons for town-reading the 'non vets' are shitty. With regards to Eden, I don't see how talking about his claim or that question to disformation is AI. Meanwhile Malongo's posts look more like he's throwing out random points without explaining them which isn't the same thing as being 'fickle' (he hasn't changed his positions on anything afaik).

I think I'm skeptical of TW since I have no idea what he is trying to achieve with his posts aside from being a limp sock.


Slight change to this. Just checked the vote thread and saw that TW actually did vote for DF.

The case was already 'meh' to begin with but the progression is odd. DF corrected TW and then TW acknowledges this...but then he puts DF on the same level as the no-posters (why?) and didn't change his vote. For context, this is the only vote that TW has made all day. It's on a single-vote wagon, backed up by debunked reasoning which no sane person will ever follow. It is actually even worse than Malongo's vote since he didn't pretend that raynpelikoneet was a scum-read.

Since the only point that TW made on DF was an apparent misunderstanding, him not changing his vote afterwards or explaining why DF still ranks so low on his reads doesn't add up and I would like clarification here.
disformation
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany8352 Posts
March 18 2017 11:26 GMT
#632
Mh. Seems I didn't miss too much.
A pity deepblue is replacing out.

not a fan of neither malongo nor tw.

malongo 0 reads/game solving content.
tw basically rocking 0 scumreads and voting someone to vote someone of the first/weakest thing he was able to find.

On March 18 2017 13:50 Tumblewood wrote:
ya eden is town. this post especially seems like a smart thing someone would do
Show nested quote +
On March 18 2017 00:17 Eden1892 wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:34 disformation wrote:
On March 17 2017 07:28 Damdred wrote:
What Eden did though is wifom right up his alley, soon kind of ignores it and will wait patiently for him to come back and interact with.

What do you think of it though dis? Scum? Bad town? Obviously you have an opinion

who? eden or xata?

dont think i have played with eden before. opening is 50/50. tries to give the thread something to work with and gtfos. it is mechanical/setup talk though, so easy to do as scum.
xata biting immediately is only something i found after reading his posts like 3 times with a "why could he be scum" mindset.

Why are you taking my claim at face value, disfo?

but also her tone is generally impatient. the vibes are good

wait. eden is a her?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 12:30 GMT
#633
I guess neither Tumble nor Malongo would be bad picks. On that, I agree with disfo.

Tumble's vote thingy was pretty odd. Very weak (non-existent?) reasoning for his lynch pick.. and then just leaving the vote there?

That, and not really doing much despite a decent amount of posts.

I'll probably vote for him in a while - AFK for a couple of hours at least now.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 12:31 GMT
#634
(One reason I'm hesitant on Malongo is that I still have doubts about rayn and the Malongo wagon has collected steam very, perhaps too, steadily)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
March 18 2017 12:38 GMT
#635
Left my vote on Tumble. Now AFK for a while.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
March 18 2017 13:12 GMT
#636
Xata or anyone who on the mal wagon makes you super skeptical?
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
March 18 2017 13:45 GMT
#637
Vote Count

[image loading]


Damdred (2) - raynpelikoneet, Koshi, DeepBlueSea89
disformation (0) - Calix, Xatalos, Koshi
Raynpelikoneet (1) - Malongo
Calix (1) - disformation, Eden1892
Onegu (0) - Koshi
darthfoley (1) - disformation, Tumbleweed
Malongo (5) - darthfoley, Koshi, disformation, Calix, Damdred
Tumblewood (1) - Xatalos


Not voting (2): Onegu, Rels


Voting is mandatory.
Voting can be done in the voting thread.

If you find any errors in the vote count, please notify a host via PM.


Currently, Malongo is set to be lynched in at (at Saturday, Mar 18 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)).

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 18 2017 14:20 GMT
#638
All right I am here
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 18 2017 14:46 GMT
#639
And they rejoiced!?
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
March 18 2017 14:49 GMT
#640
##Vote Koshi

Placeholder because he deserves it.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Prev 1 30 31 32 33 34 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Yoon 260
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 93
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.