• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:19
CEST 10:19
KST 17:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7571 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXV

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 05 2017 03:54 GMT
#51
I would but I cannot. We must call upon the HolyFlare. And hope he answers the call.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 05 2017 04:30 GMT
#52
I've waited enough time. The HolyFlare has not heeded the call. I can very easily.

/in
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 00:39 GMT
#86
I'll answer the questions.

1) I'm always town.
2) 5 years
3) no
4) spammy
5) We'll have to find out.
6) Probably Calix.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 00:44 GMT
#93
On January 06 2017 09:42 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 09:39 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll answer the questions.

1) I'm always town.
2) 5 years
3) no
4) spammy
5) We'll have to find out.
6) Probably Calix.


What makes you say that re: #6? We've only been in one game before.

We've definitely played more than one because in the last game we got in a shit fight.

I usually watch the games that I'm not in and the one scum game I saw you play you didn't seem like you were able to match your town play.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 00:46 GMT
#96
I dunno we'll see. I might just be overconfident because I haven't been burned before.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 02:14 GMT
#146
On January 06 2017 09:53 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 09:37 MichaelEhrmantraut wrote:
Checking In.

On January 06 2017 09:25 ika42 wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:06 Kmatt wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:00 Onegu wrote:
VT claim


Could you not


lets act like ive never played mafia for a min: why? and i dont want to hear the "oh it narrows PR" crap (yes this is a vaild reason but anyone will argue this). Yes it is sub optimal in general but why are you opposed to it?

also obligatory vote silverwolf

now onto something i want everyone to answer

are you town?
how long have you played mafia?
do you play elsewhere and if so where?
What is your typical play style?
how do you scumhunt/townhunt?
do you know anyone here that you can read very well?

to answer my own:
yes
about 4-5 years now on and off now
my typical style is to kinda talk to people and interact with others to try to get reads. most times it helps to have someone i know so i can quickly bounce with someone if they are town or lynch them if they are scum (hi silver)
kinda said as above, but to summarize it i hunt though interactions most of the time
yes, i can read silverwolf very well though watching and having interactions.


1. no
2. back in the day
3. no
4. ?
5. ?
6. nope

obligatory qeustion : why the vote ?




I'm flagging up this post because I think it's a possible example of an inexperienced scum player struggling to enter the thread. I didn't even notice this dude had posted.

- Using an easy way of entering the thread (via questionnaire thing) to make a post which doesn't tell us anything
- Adds a completely useless question about the vote (the 'obligatory' part pings me here)
- Does nothing afterwards

I'd say the opposite of this. I think if he was a nervous, inexperienced scum player he would put more effort into trying to make his first post look good.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 02:16 GMT
#147
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

This isn't a bastard game silly. You should have offered favors in the pregame like I did.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 02:22 GMT
#148
On January 06 2017 10:41 KelsierSC wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:39 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:24 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:19 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:02 Calix wrote:
[quote]

It was the first one that stuck out to me as awkward/ forced.

However I'm interested in your take on 'blendy' answers.


well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




I can't tell whether you're being serious or blowing me off here or both.

If it's the former, I'd like to hear the rationale for that.


nah not being serious, you just had no chill so it was fun to mess with you a bit.

i thought your first post about michael was pretty good so your pretty towny to me.

everyone else is suspect though. especially that kmatt dude


If you think kmatt is suspect why did you vote Grack?


cos silverwolf blew the whole thing wide open with his theory that maybe earlier posting was scum and not later posting. So I perfectly fused the two theories and my calculations said that 4th post was most likely mafia. You want a graph?

I demand to see the calculations, as well as the graph.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 02:33 GMT
#150
On January 06 2017 11:31 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:43 Calix wrote:
I sense I'll have an aneurysm at this rate.

DF, you seem sensible. What else have you noticed so far?


I actually feel weird about ika. Asked the kinda useless questionnaire and has basically been bs'ing a bit since. Not a real read but I find his opening a little off

Ika looks pretty good to me as well as Kelsier.

That's the best I can do at the moment.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 08:07 GMT
#178
On January 06 2017 15:24 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 11:14 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:53 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:37 MichaelEhrmantraut wrote:
Checking In.

On January 06 2017 09:25 ika42 wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:06 Kmatt wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:00 Onegu wrote:
VT claim


Could you not


lets act like ive never played mafia for a min: why? and i dont want to hear the "oh it narrows PR" crap (yes this is a vaild reason but anyone will argue this). Yes it is sub optimal in general but why are you opposed to it?

also obligatory vote silverwolf

now onto something i want everyone to answer

are you town?
how long have you played mafia?
do you play elsewhere and if so where?
What is your typical play style?
how do you scumhunt/townhunt?
do you know anyone here that you can read very well?

to answer my own:
yes
about 4-5 years now on and off now
my typical style is to kinda talk to people and interact with others to try to get reads. most times it helps to have someone i know so i can quickly bounce with someone if they are town or lynch them if they are scum (hi silver)
kinda said as above, but to summarize it i hunt though interactions most of the time
yes, i can read silverwolf very well though watching and having interactions.


1. no
2. back in the day
3. no
4. ?
5. ?
6. nope

obligatory qeustion : why the vote ?




I'm flagging up this post because I think it's a possible example of an inexperienced scum player struggling to enter the thread. I didn't even notice this dude had posted.

- Using an easy way of entering the thread (via questionnaire thing) to make a post which doesn't tell us anything
- Adds a completely useless question about the vote (the 'obligatory' part pings me here)
- Does nothing afterwards

I'd say the opposite of this. I think if he was a nervous, inexperienced scum player he would put more effort into trying to make his first post look good.


Tbf if he's being coached this argument becomes kinda WIFOMy

No coach is going to advise somebody to write a post like that. Obviously I still want to wait on more posts.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 08:10 GMT
#179
On January 06 2017 15:53 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 11:48 B0stonSC wrote:
Hello! Sorry, hadn't realized this has started. Let me read through everything, and then I'll post thoughts


This post pings me but I can't really figure out why. Like he posts this 2-4 hours-ish into the game and starts off by apologising for not being around here earlier which is pretty weird for town to do. I can't imagine myself saying sorry for something as a first post kind of deal so I don't get why he would is what I'm getting at.

I think I get why. It's a sign that he may be concerned about how people are viewing his absence from the start of the thread.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 22:58 GMT
#289
I think Vivax's posts have been really townie.

Of the active players I think that DF is the most likely one to be scum.

Parts of his opening seem awkward to me like he is trying too hard.
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

On January 06 2017 10:19 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:02 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:01 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:53 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 09:37 MichaelEhrmantraut wrote:
Checking In.

[quote]

1. no
2. back in the day
3. no
4. ?
5. ?
6. nope

obligatory qeustion : why the vote ?




I'm flagging up this post because I think it's a possible example of an inexperienced scum player struggling to enter the thread. I didn't even notice this dude had posted.

- Using an easy way of entering the thread (via questionnaire thing) to make a post which doesn't tell us anything
- Adds a completely useless question about the vote (the 'obligatory' part pings me here)
- Does nothing afterwards


he was one of the first questionnaire responses though , want to look at all the late answers who thought they had best fill one out so they didnt stick out.


It was the first one that stuck out to me as awkward/ forced.

However I'm interested in your take on 'blendy' answers.


well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




So what does that mean in terms of practicality?

Name, give the me wretched name!

Obligatory
+ Show Spoiler +


I also think that Vivax may have a point that he could have been trying to push out a read on ika to impress since he said that he didn't like ika making trolly posts and then proceeded to make a few of his own.
On January 06 2017 15:11 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 10:52 Calix wrote:
I am too tired to bang my head against the wall since it's 2am.

I won't be very active until late afternoon/ evening or so but that doesn't matter. My low-activity play is ten times better than most people's normal play.

Goodnight!


Great excuse for OMGUS (omg u suck) later on if you're scum!

On January 06 2017 15:13 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2017 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

This isn't a bastard game silly. You should have offered favors in the pregame like I did.


Favors, you say?
$5 for an hj
$10 for a bj
$15 for a zj

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 23:09 GMT
#291
On January 07 2017 08:08 Calix wrote:
Where does DF say that he doesn't like ika making troll posts? I found him saying "ika's play is more trolly than I prefer" which isn't the same thing.

I don't consider troll openings to be AI on this site, sadly, so I'm not sure I follow on your first point. Is it the exclamation marks that rub you the wrong way or something?

Perhaps. It just doesn't feel like natural posting to me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 23:25 GMT
#294
On January 07 2017 08:17 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2017 08:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 07 2017 08:08 Calix wrote:
Where does DF say that he doesn't like ika making troll posts? I found him saying "ika's play is more trolly than I prefer" which isn't the same thing.

I don't consider troll openings to be AI on this site, sadly, so I'm not sure I follow on your first point. Is it the exclamation marks that rub you the wrong way or something?

Perhaps. It just doesn't feel like natural posting to me.


Not everyone will enjoy a good Barty Crouch Jr. reference. I accept this.

You mentioned town reads of Kelsier/Ika earlier. Have those evolved? And what do you make of Kmatt's second entrance/follow up?

I don't think Kelsier has been around since then. I like his tone a lot. Kmatt seems fine to me. His reads post doesn't look great but that's pretty much to be expected when all of the reads are still really shallow.

I'd be more curious on watching how Ika and SW read each other since they have an idea of each other's normal play. Right now I assume they're both town. Definitely not a day 1 lynch at the very least.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 06 2017 23:38 GMT
#302
On January 07 2017 08:11 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2017 07:58 Grackaroni wrote:
I think Vivax's posts have been really townie.

Of the active players I think that DF is the most likely one to be scum.

Parts of his opening seem awkward to me like he is trying too hard.
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

On January 06 2017 10:19 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:02 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:01 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

he was one of the first questionnaire responses though , want to look at all the late answers who thought they had best fill one out so they didnt stick out.


It was the first one that stuck out to me as awkward/ forced.

However I'm interested in your take on 'blendy' answers.


well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




So what does that mean in terms of practicality?

Name, give the me wretched name!

Obligatory
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC_jddH_0MI


I also think that Vivax may have a point that he could have been trying to push out a read on ika to impress since he said that he didn't like ika making trolly posts and then proceeded to make a few of his own.
On January 06 2017 15:11 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:52 Calix wrote:
I am too tired to bang my head against the wall since it's 2am.

I won't be very active until late afternoon/ evening or so but that doesn't matter. My low-activity play is ten times better than most people's normal play.

Goodnight!


Great excuse for OMGUS (omg u suck) later on if you're scum!

On January 06 2017 15:13 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

This isn't a bastard game silly. You should have offered favors in the pregame like I did.


Favors, you say?
$5 for an hj
$10 for a bj
$15 for a zj



My response about the OMGUS Calix post wasn't trolling or supposed to be humorous. I don't like when people preface low activity early on especially by saying "I'm better than you even if I barely play."



Ah I See.

Then watch as Calix insults 5 people with one single backhanded compliment.
On January 07 2017 07:51 Calix wrote:
reps (I remember thinking that he's one of the least-worst newbs)

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 01:27 GMT
#336
On January 07 2017 09:56 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2017 07:58 Grackaroni wrote:
I think Vivax's posts have been really townie.

Of the active players I think that DF is the most likely one to be scum.

Parts of his opening seem awkward to me like he is trying too hard.
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

On January 06 2017 10:19 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:16 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:13 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:11 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:10 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:07 KelsierSC wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:02 Calix wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:01 KelsierSC wrote:
[quote]

he was one of the first questionnaire responses though , want to look at all the late answers who thought they had best fill one out so they didnt stick out.


It was the first one that stuck out to me as awkward/ forced.

However I'm interested in your take on 'blendy' answers.


well im not making a ground breaking finding but mafia generally try to blend in and make non commital or mimic posts right so they might have thought answering a list of questions which everyone else was doing is a good idea.

probably not relevant here as the questionnaire was hardly insightful and i dont want to start a circle jerk with, well you posted 5th so you are scum. the whole exercise got me some good reads so not entirely pointless and now the the game is moving.


Nothing is going to be ground-breaking at this point so that qualifier (from DF too in the post above) is 100% unnecessary.

I didn't approach the questionnaires like that. The VCA-style "X voter/ poster is scum" thing is useless as a metric.

What "good" reads do you have?


yo just calm down alright


My emotional state is irrelevant to the question.

You claim to have reads, I'm asking for them. What's the point of saying "I have reads" and then be stubborn about sharing them?


so what I did is I checked the order in which people responded to the questionnaire and the first ones to respond are clear town until we get to the people who were like 4th and onwards who are likely scum. 100% accurate




So what does that mean in terms of practicality?

Name, give the me wretched name!

Obligatory
+ Show Spoiler +
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cC_jddH_0MI


I also think that Vivax may have a point that he could have been trying to push out a read on ika to impress since he said that he didn't like ika making trolly posts and then proceeded to make a few of his own.
On January 06 2017 15:11 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:52 Calix wrote:
I am too tired to bang my head against the wall since it's 2am.

I won't be very active until late afternoon/ evening or so but that doesn't matter. My low-activity play is ten times better than most people's normal play.

Goodnight!


Great excuse for OMGUS (omg u suck) later on if you're scum!

On January 06 2017 15:13 darthfoley wrote:
On January 06 2017 11:16 Grackaroni wrote:
On January 06 2017 10:04 darthfoley wrote:
Salutations friends! May the odds be ever in our favor because we have such wonderful mods!

This isn't a bastard game silly. You should have offered favors in the pregame like I did.


Favors, you say?
$5 for an hj
$10 for a bj
$15 for a zj



what about them is town?

I liked his pressure on DF and I've liked all of his responses to being pressured. Really I don't see a single meh post in the bunch.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 01:28 GMT
#337
Onegu is also scummy. I think there's a very low chance that he doesn't understand how his play is usually read by a new player. He's been shit posting for too many years now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 01:59 GMT
#339
Ika please prove to me that you are not scum.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 02:05 GMT
#340
Which of your posts are townie? Can you tell me why they are townie?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
January 07 2017 02:21 GMT
#342
On January 07 2017 11:19 ika42 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 07 2017 11:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Which of your posts are townie? Can you tell me why they are townie?


Love the avoiding of my question and instead deflect it back to me.

It goes straight to the heart of the question. If you cannot quote some posts to prove yourself town to me then surely I cannot do so to convince you that Vivax is town

I've already given an answer that I find satisfactory. I like the effort he's putting into the game. I like the angles that he's pushing. I like his attitude and response to being pressured.
1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King73
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Pyrionflax0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV204
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 42
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2317
League of Legends
• Jankos1294
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 41m
Patches Events
6h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 41m
OSC
14h 41m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.