• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:24
CEST 09:24
KST 16:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9139 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXIV - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 73 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 18:05 GMT
#541
Best scum team 2k16 NU Calix
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:06 GMT
#542
On November 04 2016 03:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 02:59 Tictock wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:48 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:43 Calix wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:28 darthfoley wrote:
On November 04 2016 01:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Perhaps you have reads you would like to share? c:


Sure

I think Foreman is most town to me.

My pyramid thing would go something like this

Town
Foreman
NU, Calix, Skynx
Rels
mahrgell, ExO, TT
Mafia

I have Rels null because he's yet to really engage the thread besides an early read pyramid. I want to hear why he "hated" my post, among other things.

Can I get Calix's and your opinion of each other? I'm pretty sure you are townreading each other, yet continue to bicker and harp on the same points. I'd also like to hear what you think of Ticktock


If you got "Calix and NU town-read each other" and "bicker and harp on the same points" at this point in time from us then you haven't been reading.

I think he's mafia. I'm currently ignoring him until I'm prepared to re-evaluate him since he might just be a shitter. As you may have gathered, it's difficult for either of us to form an impartial read on the other.

Also he irritates me and I'd rather play the game without dealing with that.

"I think he's mafia, so I will ignore the posts he makes that could make me think he's town."

NICE.

VOTE THIS.

I took my time (Scarce resource for me atm) to properly respond to her shitty cases without being toxic, and that's her answer. IGNORE.


NU, I suggest you actually do the same thing as Calix said she was doing.

Take a step back, go do something else. Come back to the game and ignore Calix for a bit.

Re-evaluate when you are less likely to jump on the OMGUS train or just stay confirm biased.

Right now you are just blowing up every little thing you take issue with and are warping what was said to fit your thinking.

Calis didn't say "I think he's mafia, so I will ignore the posts he makes that could make me think he's town." she basically said, "I think he's mafia but I want to ignore his posts for now so I can evaluate him later more objectively"

Like I've said a couple of times already the two of you get so riled up over how you treat each other it makes half of what you say meaningless.


Don't give a shit. She makes a shitty case, I make a very decent response, and she doesn't even read it /acknowledge it while I was stuck having to deal with the shit she gave me.

I was unclear.

EBWOP: I had to deal with her shitty case, I could not ignore it. She ignores my response and all that comes with it. That's not only unfair, it's also scummy as hell because she is not willing to reconsider her read WHICH SHE SAID WAS A SCUMMY BEHAVIOR.

I'll make her game hell as long as I'm left ignored.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 18:06 GMT
#543
TT, I appreciate the attempt to knock some sense into NU but he's not going to give up so I would just recommend talking about something else. If he continues acting like that then he can be policy-lynched.

He's too selfish to consider that he's making the game less pleasant for the others by spamming so it's a wasted effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:06 GMT
#544
On November 04 2016 03:05 darthfoley wrote:
Best scum team 2k16 NU Calix

Yes, exactly. Lynch her with me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:08 GMT
#545
On November 04 2016 03:06 Calix wrote:
TT, I appreciate the attempt to knock some sense into NU but he's not going to give up so I would just recommend talking about something else. If he continues acting like that then he can be policy-lynched.

He's too selfish to consider that he's making the game less pleasant for the others by spamming so it's a wasted effort.

You're the one who's bringing up making the game less pleasant?

I wonder what batsnacks and Drizzt have to say on that matter. You make the game fucking shit for everyone you scum-read because you and your reads are fucking garbage.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 18:08 GMT
#546
On November 04 2016 03:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 03:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:59 Tictock wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:48 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:43 Calix wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:28 darthfoley wrote:
On November 04 2016 01:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Perhaps you have reads you would like to share? c:


Sure

I think Foreman is most town to me.

My pyramid thing would go something like this

Town
Foreman
NU, Calix, Skynx
Rels
mahrgell, ExO, TT
Mafia

I have Rels null because he's yet to really engage the thread besides an early read pyramid. I want to hear why he "hated" my post, among other things.

Can I get Calix's and your opinion of each other? I'm pretty sure you are townreading each other, yet continue to bicker and harp on the same points. I'd also like to hear what you think of Ticktock


If you got "Calix and NU town-read each other" and "bicker and harp on the same points" at this point in time from us then you haven't been reading.

I think he's mafia. I'm currently ignoring him until I'm prepared to re-evaluate him since he might just be a shitter. As you may have gathered, it's difficult for either of us to form an impartial read on the other.

Also he irritates me and I'd rather play the game without dealing with that.

"I think he's mafia, so I will ignore the posts he makes that could make me think he's town."

NICE.

VOTE THIS.

I took my time (Scarce resource for me atm) to properly respond to her shitty cases without being toxic, and that's her answer. IGNORE.


NU, I suggest you actually do the same thing as Calix said she was doing.

Take a step back, go do something else. Come back to the game and ignore Calix for a bit.

Re-evaluate when you are less likely to jump on the OMGUS train or just stay confirm biased.

Right now you are just blowing up every little thing you take issue with and are warping what was said to fit your thinking.

Calis didn't say "I think he's mafia, so I will ignore the posts he makes that could make me think he's town." she basically said, "I think he's mafia but I want to ignore his posts for now so I can evaluate him later more objectively"

Like I've said a couple of times already the two of you get so riled up over how you treat each other it makes half of what you say meaningless.


Don't give a shit. She makes a shitty case, I make a very decent response, and she doesn't even read it /acknowledge it while I was stuck having to deal with the shit she gave me.

I was unclear.

EBWOP: I had to deal with her shitty case, I could not ignore it. She ignores my response and all that comes with it. That's not only unfair, it's also scummy as hell because she is not willing to reconsider her read WHICH SHE SAID WAS A SCUMMY BEHAVIOR.

I'll make her game hell as long as I'm left ignored.


Find it really weird how you're up in arms over her super scummy behavior yet you town read her
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:08 GMT
#547
First I was scum, now I'm a policy lynch. Inconsistency, again.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:09 GMT
#548
On November 04 2016 03:08 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 03:06 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 04 2016 03:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:59 Tictock wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:48 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:43 Calix wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:28 darthfoley wrote:
On November 04 2016 01:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Perhaps you have reads you would like to share? c:


Sure

I think Foreman is most town to me.

My pyramid thing would go something like this

Town
Foreman
NU, Calix, Skynx
Rels
mahrgell, ExO, TT
Mafia

I have Rels null because he's yet to really engage the thread besides an early read pyramid. I want to hear why he "hated" my post, among other things.

Can I get Calix's and your opinion of each other? I'm pretty sure you are townreading each other, yet continue to bicker and harp on the same points. I'd also like to hear what you think of Ticktock


If you got "Calix and NU town-read each other" and "bicker and harp on the same points" at this point in time from us then you haven't been reading.

I think he's mafia. I'm currently ignoring him until I'm prepared to re-evaluate him since he might just be a shitter. As you may have gathered, it's difficult for either of us to form an impartial read on the other.

Also he irritates me and I'd rather play the game without dealing with that.

"I think he's mafia, so I will ignore the posts he makes that could make me think he's town."

NICE.

VOTE THIS.

I took my time (Scarce resource for me atm) to properly respond to her shitty cases without being toxic, and that's her answer. IGNORE.


NU, I suggest you actually do the same thing as Calix said she was doing.

Take a step back, go do something else. Come back to the game and ignore Calix for a bit.

Re-evaluate when you are less likely to jump on the OMGUS train or just stay confirm biased.

Right now you are just blowing up every little thing you take issue with and are warping what was said to fit your thinking.

Calis didn't say "I think he's mafia, so I will ignore the posts he makes that could make me think he's town." she basically said, "I think he's mafia but I want to ignore his posts for now so I can evaluate him later more objectively"

Like I've said a couple of times already the two of you get so riled up over how you treat each other it makes half of what you say meaningless.


Don't give a shit. She makes a shitty case, I make a very decent response, and she doesn't even read it /acknowledge it while I was stuck having to deal with the shit she gave me.

I was unclear.

EBWOP: I had to deal with her shitty case, I could not ignore it. She ignores my response and all that comes with it. That's not only unfair, it's also scummy as hell because she is not willing to reconsider her read WHICH SHE SAID WAS A SCUMMY BEHAVIOR.

I'll make her game hell as long as I'm left ignored.


Find it really weird how you're up in arms over her super scummy behavior yet you town read her

Read again. I retracted this read.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
November 03 2016 18:18 GMT
#549
Vote Count

Calix (2) : ExO_, Foreman (X), NeverUnlucky (X), NeverUnlucky
Tictock (2) : Skynx, darthfoley
ExO_ (1) : NeverUnlucky (X), Tictock, NeverUnlucky (X)
Foreman (1) : mahrgell
Skynx (1) : Foreman
mahrgell (0) : Foreman (X), Calix (X)
NeverUnlucky (0) : Calix (X), Skynx (X)

Not voting (2) : Calix, Rels

Currently, Calix is set to be lynched!
The day phase will end at Friday, Nov 04 5:59pm GMT (GMT+00:00), just under 24 hours from this post.
remain as you are reading this.

Remember, voting is mandatory! Place your votes in this thread.

If you see any vote out of place, holler at us and we will look into it.
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-03 18:23:45
November 03 2016 18:18 GMT
#550
I've changed my mind about how often I'll collect data for the MafiaMetric experiment.

Feel free to send me fresh reads whenever you feel that there has been a major change in your reads, or you've just completed a full review/reassessment of all players. Just don't spam me too frequently (i.e. your reads shouldn't change massively more than a couple of times within an hour unless shit goes down in the thread.)

Also please don't let this distract you from the game. The reads you send me should (ideally) be a natural by-product of gameplay, not something you do especially for this experiment.

Thanks!
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:20 GMT
#551
On November 04 2016 03:18 cakepie wrote:
[reserved]

So I'm modkilled. Nice.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-11-03 18:25:54
November 03 2016 18:25 GMT
#552
Just a side announcement. Carry on.
Foreman
Profile Joined October 2016
United States88 Posts
November 03 2016 18:26 GMT
#553
On November 04 2016 02:28 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 01:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Perhaps you have reads you would like to share? c:


Sure

I think Foreman is most town to me.



Please explain. I'm rarely "most town" on sites I play regularly, so this feels off with no explanation.
Lies are the ultimate weapon. They can be used to bludgeon or cut with the precision of a scalpel.
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
November 03 2016 18:26 GMT
#554
Okay, as I'm soon slipping into lower activity, I want to quickly leave a summary here about what I think so far:

① NeverUnlucky - null
- as just explained here, I'm going back to Null on him. My original points can be clever scum play by him or just his current ragemode. I basically liked his non-Calix reads, but keeps the quantity of that useful stuff low by always going back on Calix. Will reevaluate at a later day when topics have shifted and I have seen more from him.
② Calix - townlean
- Calix started out good, stirring up dust, causing conversations. Her last couple of hours were kinda useless, as she was busy with NU. I will for now dismiss this mudfight like I did with NU. What puts Calix above NU is the fact that while I can see an agenda in NUs play especially with my doubts about him earlier, I don't see it with Calix, as I valued her openning far more. But similar to NU, I wish to see other topics discussed to reevaluate.
④ Foreman - scumlean
- I for now write scumlean instead of scum. Simply because there must be something I'm missing here. For no reason seeral people have him toptown??? What is it? Am I really tunneling here? But if no good argument is brought, he remains my #1 lynch

⑤ Rels - Neut
I explained myself here. I'm waiting on his answers before I start judging.
⑥ darthfoley - townlean
I want to revisit him as soon as I have time. I actually envy his clean posting style, it is something I have to learn from. For now his thought process seem calm, looking in all directions and I can follow his ideas well. The ability to concede a point, when receiving an explanation is very refreshing. As said, he will be revisited soon. Not only to reevaluate my judgement on him but also to go through his points again.
⑦ Tictock - townlean
TT is very similar to foley for me so far in what I got from him. Clearly structured, easy to read and reasonable cases with a logical thought process. Also on my filterdive list.
⑧ ExO_ - scumlean
Everything I said here is still true to me, as he hasnt posted since then. As it looks like I won't get any support for a Foreman wagon, Exo is my clear second choice for a lynch.
⑨ Skynx - Neut
The third player I want to filterdive/reevaluate. More then half of his posts are just insulting others about bad style without him doing anything. He made those 2 wot posts... I answered the part about me, I will have to check the rest again. If there is a race between Skynx and anyone but Exo/Foreman he would get my vote, but this is more a policy lynch than anything else. I hope I don't have to do it. (or I find time to investigate him again before the deadline, so I can have a more informed opinion on him)
Foreman
Profile Joined October 2016
United States88 Posts
November 03 2016 18:30 GMT
#555
On November 04 2016 02:48 darthfoley wrote:
I'd also appreciate Foreman's reads when he gets a chance


Sure, as soon as you explain your read of me, which was given before you know my reads of everyone else.
Lies are the ultimate weapon. They can be used to bludgeon or cut with the precision of a scalpel.
Foreman
Profile Joined October 2016
United States88 Posts
November 03 2016 18:35 GMT
#556
On November 04 2016 03:05 darthfoley wrote:
Best scum team 2k16 NU Calix


Nah... One perhaps but not both.

I'm leaning TvT, personally. I'd expect scum to be more laid back and just pushing back enough to get out of the public eye.
Lies are the ultimate weapon. They can be used to bludgeon or cut with the precision of a scalpel.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 03 2016 18:40 GMT
#557
On November 04 2016 03:26 Foreman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 02:28 darthfoley wrote:
On November 04 2016 01:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Perhaps you have reads you would like to share? c:


Sure

I think Foreman is most town to me.



Please explain. I'm rarely "most town" on sites I play regularly, so this feels off with no explanation.


This post is actually a pretty decent reason to consider Foreman town.

Scum pretty rarely question why people townread them, it's kinda counter productive for them.

It's obv not foolpoof, but I'm finding myself considering Foreman more and more towny.
I can take that responsibility.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 18:44 GMT
#558
On November 04 2016 03:35 Foreman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 03:05 darthfoley wrote:
Best scum team 2k16 NU Calix


Nah... One perhaps but not both.

I'm leaning TvT, personally. I'd expect scum to be more laid back and just pushing back enough to get out of the public eye.


I know I said I'd ignore him but I feel like I should chip in here.

He's probably town purely for being this unpleasant and obsessive. But I feel like that should be noted.

However I don't like it and I'm not going to respond to his posts.

If he keeps doing it then I'm going to the hosts. Maybe I'm just biased, but I don't feel like I did anything that warrants being called trash and being threatened with "making Calix's experience in the game hell until she does X". All I did was make a case against him which he overreacted to.

He's only like this around me and honestly, I am so fucking sick and tired of it. All we did last game was bicker and argue and shit-post and it ruined the game. I want to change and then he goes and throws a temper tantrum.

I'm here for a quiet game. I just don't have the time or energy to deal with him and I don't think I should have to when he's acting like this.

I hope I've explained myself enough and would like to think that his reaction to me shows why I feel this way.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:47 GMT
#559
I cooled off, and it seems like Calix's gone.

On November 04 2016 03:40 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 04 2016 03:26 Foreman wrote:
On November 04 2016 02:28 darthfoley wrote:
On November 04 2016 01:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Perhaps you have reads you would like to share? c:


Sure

I think Foreman is most town to me.



Please explain. I'm rarely "most town" on sites I play regularly, so this feels off with no explanation.


This post is actually a pretty decent reason to consider Foreman town.

Scum pretty rarely question why people townread them, it's kinda counter productive for them.

It's obv not foolpoof, but I'm finding myself considering Foreman more and more towny.

I disagree with the second line as I have done that as scum before. It's a nice way to throw shade on the one town-reading the other, though I don't think that is what Foreman was doing there.

Why are you finding him more and more towny? Yesterday's posts weren't as good as the ones he posted today imo. I'm curious as to why you would find him townier and townier now.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 18:50 GMT
#560
Point taken, Calix. Also, I'm sorry.

Understand that I will not change my vote until you respond to my posts though.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 524
GuemChi 446
Leta 359
sSak 37
Bale 33
sorry 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 11
910 8
Dota 2
febbydoto19
League of Legends
JimRising 548
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss433
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King131
Other Games
summit1g8386
ceh9456
Happy447
olofmeister412
Trikslyr21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick498
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2236
League of Legends
• Stunt403
Other Games
• Shiphtur473
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 36m
Patches Events
8h 36m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.