• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:27
CEST 06:27
KST 13:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6793 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXIV - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 73 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:01 GMT
#421
On November 03 2016 21:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
mahr, summarize why Foreman and I are scum.

Calix too.

It's almost as you two are using mafia as a buzzword.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2016 13:06 GMT
#422
NU can you link your best scum game please
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 13:09 GMT
#423
On November 03 2016 22:06 Rels wrote:
NU can you link your best scum game please


He has two.

Go onto SC2Mafia and look in the archived S-FMs. His first one is Politico, his second one has some stupidly long name related to 'the game of spies'

He is trying to improve his scum game, however. He's been lynched first on both occasions so he needs to.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:10 GMT
#424
Turbo game.

Serial killer game. I was hydra'ing under SecondLynch and typed in grey.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:11 GMT
#425
On November 03 2016 22:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 22:06 Rels wrote:
NU can you link your best scum game please


He has two.

Go onto SC2Mafia and look in the archived S-FMs. His first one is Politico, his second one has some stupidly long name related to 'the game of spies'

He is trying to improve his scum game, however. He's been lynched first on both occasions so he needs to.

Don't think he was talking to you.

He also asked for my best scum games, and those two don't fit into that category.

I still don't see any argument for me to be mafia here. zzz
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 03 2016 13:17 GMT
#426
I only like darth so far for making sense with his posts while keeping it short and meaningfull.

I hate TT's reads in p15 or something they are literally the worst. He deserves a vote but I'll touch on this a bit later on.

Exo's reads are quite bad aswell but less bad than TT.

Haven't read Rels yet.

Rest is bad and should feel bad for being able to spam this much and actually say nothing of worth.
I'm gona vote for a stfu lynch on the biggest filter for now before i actually get a time to read in detail cuz this shit is unacceptable.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:17 GMT
#427
"He is trying to improve his scum game, however. He's been lynched first on both occasions so he needs to."

This looks as though you are scum-reading me because you think my scum game has improved or that you are undermining the evidence of my previous scum games to make people think I am scum. To rephrase the second part, it’s as if you were saying that these games should not be taken into consideration when meta-reading me because you know that they 100% don’t match my play this game.

Superbad post.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 03 2016 13:18 GMT
#428
No voting thread?

##Vote: NeverUnlucky
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:19 GMT
#429
On November 03 2016 22:17 Skynx wrote:
I only like darth so far for making sense with his posts while keeping it short and meaningfull.

I hate TT's reads in p15 or something they are literally the worst. He deserves a vote but I'll touch on this a bit later on.

Exo's reads are quite bad aswell but less bad than TT.

Haven't read Rels yet.

Rest is bad and should feel bad for being able to spam this much and actually say nothing of worth.
I'm gona vote for a stfu lynch on the biggest filter for now before i actually get a time to read in detail cuz this shit is unacceptable.

First entry: Everything here is unproductive and bad.
*Posts nothing substantial*

Second entry: Everyone is bad, but drathfoley.
*Posts nothing to push the game forward or anything of the sort*
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2016 13:19 GMT
#430
On November 03 2016 22:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Turbo game.

Serial killer game. I was hydra'ing under SecondLynch and typed in grey.

Thanks. So that's the turbo game you and Calix were talking about at the point in the thread I'm at.
Doesn't seem super impressive to me, only short posts and not a lot of fighting. Apparently your tone was aggressive and that is off-meta for you ? But you didn't really fight with other people.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
November 03 2016 13:20 GMT
#431
On November 03 2016 12:14 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 07:17 Tictock wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:57 Foreman wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:51 Tictock wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:38 Foreman wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:37 Tictock wrote:
On November 03 2016 04:57 Foreman wrote:
If Calix is town, there's a fair chance that marghell is scum.


What prompted this?


Filter me.

That's why I want reads and original content from them.


Yea I did that before posting, I'm a bit confused why you went from being uber-tunneled on Calix to suddenly considering her as town.

I'll be honest, I was thinking you were lock scum up till this post but it gave me pause because I consider thinking about people from both alignments is a good town trait. However your posts seem more like you are just shifting focus away from Calix to another target but your read really hasn't changed.

Right now I'd stick with my initial read that you are scum and attribute this shift to being told in your QT that you are tunneling too much.


I started kicking around the idea of Calix town in the post you asked me about, actually. That's why I started talking to her.

Yea I kinda liked that you asked her about her read on marg.

Still it's an odd switch in thinking to go from "Calix is scum!" to "Calix is town, and this dude is buddying her, so is scum"

Also, you kinda lost your chance to change my interpretation by telling me to read your filter.


Don't think I like this post; you kinda like something he did, then called it an odd switch, which is less than a scum read, then told him that his mind cant be changed?? This post, in three lines, is sending very mixed signals about his read on Foreman


Look at Foreman's filter. Basically the whole first page is him tunneling Calix without really commenting on any other player (and Calix was not the only person being tryhard imo). Around the end of his first page of filter he suddenly suggests Calix might be town and thus gell would be scum. After that point I kinda like Foreman's posting a bit more.

So yea my read is a bit wobbly but thats kus I'm getting mixed signals from Foreman myself. Overall though I'm still feeling like he's probably scum, just not that sure yet.

Oh you also called out another post of mine I almost forgot to mention. It was when I responded to NU about VT's claiming VT, that was not reffering to Exo, was just a general statement. NU said something like "VT would never claim VT" which is not true. Personally I just disregard that initial claim, it's not really grounds for a read, though his later posts about it are fair game.
I can take that responsibility.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 03 2016 13:20 GMT
#432
On November 03 2016 22:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 22:17 Skynx wrote:
I only like darth so far for making sense with his posts while keeping it short and meaningfull.

I hate TT's reads in p15 or something they are literally the worst. He deserves a vote but I'll touch on this a bit later on.

Exo's reads are quite bad aswell but less bad than TT.

Haven't read Rels yet.

Rest is bad and should feel bad for being able to spam this much and actually say nothing of worth.
I'm gona vote for a stfu lynch on the biggest filter for now before i actually get a time to read in detail cuz this shit is unacceptable.

First entry: Everything here is unproductive and bad.
*Posts nothing substantial*

Second entry: Everyone is bad, but drathfoley.
*Posts nothing to push the game forward or anything of the sort*

Thanks for "pushing the game forward". You are really good at it.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:20 GMT
#433
On November 03 2016 22:18 Skynx wrote:
No voting thread?

##Vote: NeverUnlucky

"Vote for the longest filter"

A) Wrong vote.

B) There is 0 argument for me to be mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:21 GMT
#434
On November 03 2016 22:20 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 22:19 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 03 2016 22:17 Skynx wrote:
I only like darth so far for making sense with his posts while keeping it short and meaningfull.

I hate TT's reads in p15 or something they are literally the worst. He deserves a vote but I'll touch on this a bit later on.

Exo's reads are quite bad aswell but less bad than TT.

Haven't read Rels yet.

Rest is bad and should feel bad for being able to spam this much and actually say nothing of worth.
I'm gona vote for a stfu lynch on the biggest filter for now before i actually get a time to read in detail cuz this shit is unacceptable.

First entry: Everything here is unproductive and bad.
*Posts nothing substantial*

Second entry: Everyone is bad, but drathfoley.
*Posts nothing to push the game forward or anything of the sort*

Thanks for "pushing the game forward". You are really good at it.

THanks, fam. I try my hardest.

Could be worse. I could be a whiny bitch who appeals to emotion every time he's being voted as scum. Your scumplay deserves 0 respect.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2016 13:22 GMT
#435
Skynx is looking like Tumblewood when he was scum with me and tried to play as incoherently as possible to play the "too weird to be scum" card.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:22 GMT
#436
On November 03 2016 22:19 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 22:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Turbo game.

Serial killer game. I was hydra'ing under SecondLynch and typed in grey.

Thanks. So that's the turbo game you and Calix were talking about at the point in the thread I'm at.
Doesn't seem super impressive to me, only short posts and not a lot of fighting. Apparently your tone was aggressive and that is off-meta for you ? But you didn't really fight with other people.

The point is I power-wolved and threw shade everywhere. I'm not doing anything of the sort here.

Of course the posts were short. It is a turbo game. 18 mins/day.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
November 03 2016 13:23 GMT
#437
On November 03 2016 06:30 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 05:57 mahrgell wrote:
@NU I'm fine with that explanation. I agree with Calix that the way you worded it, you put those words in his mouth and agreed with them. Then again, I guess we can file this under misunderstanding for now. And I generally appreciate your stated goal to make things more civil. So continue doing so.

How is your opinion on what happened in your afk time?
How you judge Foreman, Exo, Calix, Skynx? darthfoley had only one post, not sure you would want to read anything.

And well... if you have questions for me... fire away.

I've skimmed 11-13 because it was "This is NAI" and "No, it's not, read my NU case" talk.

My honest opinion on what happened so far would be: boring.

I dislike in this order Skynx, ExO, Foreman, Calix, you.

And I appreciated darthfoley's one post.

That's about how my read look like.

Why did you like DF's one post ? I remember hating it
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 13:24 GMT
#438
Offski for an hour or so.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 03 2016 13:25 GMT
#439
On November 03 2016 22:20 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 22:18 Skynx wrote:
No voting thread?

##Vote: NeverUnlucky

"Vote for the longest filter"

A) Wrong vote.

B) There is 0 argument for me to be mafia.

A) You did not read apparently, no one said you were mafia. My vote is to help you stfu.

B) Please go ahead and find me one post with solid arguments about anyone being mafia.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
November 03 2016 13:26 GMT
#440
On November 03 2016 22:22 Rels wrote:
Skynx is looking like Tumblewood when he was scum with me and tried to play as incoherently as possible to play the "too weird to be scum" card.

"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft464
RuFF_SC2 192
Nina 99
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2880
GuemChi 898
Leta 117
Terrorterran 81
Bale 44
NaDa 35
Snow 35
Noble 17
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 600
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox550
Mew2King53
Other Games
summit1g7419
C9.Mang0286
ViBE92
Trikslyr34
Sick1
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Pr0nogo 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota298
League of Legends
• Lourlo1152
• Stunt361
Other Games
• Shiphtur504
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 34m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 17h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.