• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:10
CEST 06:10
KST 13:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7258 users

Newbie Student Mafia XXIV - Page 19

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 73 Next
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 00:04 GMT
#361
I also find it weird that

1. ExO came in
2. Got scum read and pressured
3. Weak case on Calix
4. Other people came in, namely NU, and changed the conversation
5. ExO peaced out and the current 1v1s are NU vs. Calix, Foreman vs. mahrgell
6. People seemingly forget about ExO
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 00:05 GMT
#362
I guess I shouldn't have said he got scum read, but he certainly got pressured
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 00:06 GMT
#363
the last post of pg 18 is my take on mahrgell vs. Foreman btw, in case people accidentally miss it
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 00:11 GMT
#364
Thanks for the detailed response.

I think you make some valid points with mahrgell. I can agree that he is taking the role of Thread Police with regards to the arguments taking place in the thread and that he has been somewhat lacking in initiative when it comes to giving reads. (I believe his Foreman argument is his most substantial original contribution to date)

I third the stance that I am more townie than mahrgell is although I am inherently biased there Jokes aside, I'm finding it hard to see anything incriminating in your posts as it stands so you might be town as well.

I'll see how you take to the rest of the thread but I hope I'm right. Might be an easy game.

On November 03 2016 09:02 darthfoley wrote:
I've noticed that mahrgell is asking a lot of questions, especially of NU and Calix-- basically telling them to stop attacking each other and talk about other people. I also noticed that he hasn't done this at all himself, he's only talked about Foreman and NU; with the former, his case seemed pretty meh to me, except for #3.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 06:49 mahrgell wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:17 Foreman wrote:
I'd like to see some reads with original content from mahrgell.


3) Next Calix asks you about NU. Instead of answering, you refuse to answer at all, because you consider Calix scum. I believe enough people pointed out at this point that this is pretty anti-town. Considering you being worried about the town atmosphere before, this is rather ironic.


The only problem is that even this isn't an original point. I pointed it out, and a few others. He even admits that this point was taken from other people.

Also don't like how mahrgell keeps giving himself outs. I understand it's D1, but his posts are littered with him.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 07:49 mahrgell wrote:
On November 03 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh my bad mahrgell, I've been totally misspelling your name. I shall henceforth be reffering to you as gell to fix that.

What are your thoughts on Exo?


- overdefended against air from Calix
- retaliation vote, I mentioned I dislike those
- kinda stubbornly tunneled Calix
- neither of those are good things, but can also be very emotional TvT. Judging this would be easier if I knew some meta. So postponing this read for now, especially as I have higher priority lynch targets.


If he thinks it would be easier knowing some meta, I expect him to go snooping and answer his question.

In terms of Foreman:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 06:33 Foreman wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:30 NeverUnlucky wrote:

I dislike in this order Skynx, ExO, Foreman, Calix, you.

And I appreciated darthfoley's one post.

That's about how my read look like.


How do you dislike mag**** less than Calix when mag**** has been an echo chamber of Calix?


I like this post. I was also puzzled with this progression from NU. For me, I believe that the wishy-washy half step in, half step out approach of mahrgell is more scum indicative than Calix's tunneling.

As of now, I like Foreman better than I like mahrgell. The only thing I have taken issue with so far in Foreman's game is his early dismissal of Calix, and his open admission that he plays anti-town or something. Like ????

Also curious why Ticktock goes from this:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 07:00 Tictock wrote:
Ok more or less caught up.

Exo and Foreman seem like the obv scum team to me atm. A little less sure on Foreman, but eh w/e.

...

After arguing with Calix a bunch all he did was call me scum for my one liner open. Seems like the obv lynch to me.

##Vote: Exo_


To soft defending him from NU in this post:

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 07:21 Tictock wrote:
On November 03 2016 07:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I agree with TT on all points. Especially line 3.

His VT claim was very odd, too, even more when you see him explaining it in 4 lines. It could have been him setting up a reason to be alive late in the game as scum, or he is a blue. In any case, I highly doubt that he is VT as VTs don't claim VT.


Lol are you making it a point to put words in people's mouth or did you mix me up with someone?

I don't think I said anything about Exo's shitty VT claim.

Also VT's claim VT all the time.



Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 00:16 GMT
#365
I wish Rels would pop up soon. It'll be easier to figure out the bigger picture then.

I'm not sure wherever Skynx/ ExO/ NU are being shitters because they're bad or because they're mafia as it stands.

As it stands, I'm probably going to end up voting within those three at the moment. I'm more inclined to hit a low-poster on D1 so I can be convinced to switch from NU for that reasoning alone.
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
November 03 2016 00:18 GMT
#366
On November 03 2016 09:11 Calix wrote:
(I believe his Foreman argument is his most substantial original contribution to date)



I would like to mention that my final point on NU was very different from yours.

1) You went after him for his "buddying" - here I agreed
2) He gave an explanation - you refused it, I accepted it
3) You went into a mudfight with him, calling all his answers wrong - I took his answers for what he said, which made me rethink about my impression at 2)
4) he made this weird blue speculation - you ignored it entirely - I was tipped off by it and decided to make him my secondary scumread

So yes, we went for the same player, but besides 1) for very different reasons.
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 00:21 GMT
#367
Oh I forgot to say that I appreciated mahrgell picking up on the same blue talk I picked up on. I still find that weird from NU
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 00:24 GMT
#368
I'll confess to missing that TPR comment entirely.

What scum motivation do you two see behind it though? Is it odd? Sure, but I always figure that scum would just say "yo fam, ExO might be TPR" in their scum chat or something.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 00:25 GMT
#369
I checked mahr's reasons for voting me. This is what i got.

I am mafia because:
On November 03 2016 03:54 mahrgell wrote:
3) But I also agree with you, that it is weird for him to "buddy" you, by pretending you were sharing his self made points. I don't think there is much reason for him to try to appease you.

... I "buddied" Calix...

That was not buddying at all. If anything, you're the one who's buddying both me and Calix.
This whole argument also has been debunked.
On November 03 2016 04:09 mahrgell wrote:
Also he started voting Exo. Now of course he will most likely tell us, that he pregame announced he was PL'ing gifs. But that is just the same category as the usual "totally busy, won't post" pregame crap... Nice excuse if you roll mafia, and who cares if you don't do it and roll town.
From a townie I would expect a calmer attitude instead of throwing votes on someone who posted one textpost and one gif.
He could have easily stayed on Exo and push that lynch, if there is some movement. Or he could stay there, if he doesn't want to vote a scumbuddy... Or he could just switch as easy....

Overall... Not liking it.
But let's wait for NU to explain himself.

... I voted ExO...

I am not really sure if you are using this as an argument to scum-read me as your post really lacks a conclusion. But I did as I said. If ExO posted gifs, I was going to PL him.
He posted one gif, I voted him. Now he stopped, my vote's not on him anymore (though I have reasons to switch back to him).
On November 03 2016 07:26 mahrgell wrote:
I initially agreed with Calix that he implied an opinion on Calix she didn't post before. This has been discussed enough. Nontheless I accepted his explanation about it, keeping the minor point against him noted. Him trying to create a positive atmosphere is something I value highly. Now Calix seemed to go completely overboard in tunnel mode, and I honestly cried on the inside about her points. But it were NU's answers who were supposed to destroy Calix points, which brought me back onto him.
First he mentioned how he loves to powerwolf, winning 1v7 etc... Well... So basically his explanation for his initial misstep was devalued by that. Assuming he tries to balance his towngame against his mafiagame, not yet conclusive. But the doubt was increasing.

... because [argument I don't understand]...

I rekt that game. 1v7 clutch win.

Next was his vote on Calix. Seriously, he had absolutely no case here. Now you may tell me again, NU loves frustration voting. Okay. But I consider it a bad trait. NU, stop it or you will probably never get towncred with me. This isn't really advancing the game. If you consider Calix to spout nonsense, either make a proper case or ignore her and talk about what you have noticed with others.

... because I voted Calix and he considers it a bad trait...

Why would I want to have town-cred with him? Why would my actions be motivated by town-cred? I can't put my finger on why I find this to be super scummy, but, uh, I find it super scummy.

Also, him considering a part of my play a bad trait is not an argument for me to be scum.

Really? A townie speculating about another player being blue or red? I mean, is this EVER smart? Mafia knows what color the guy is, and if he isn't red, you probably helped them in case they didn't notice.

... and because I alluded to ExO possibly being blue.

Notice how he says that I am a townie aka he knows I am town while scum-reading me? This is spewing.

Also, he fails to explain how this makes me scum. He says that my post wasn't smart, which I agree with, but doesn't say that it makes me scum.

Scum would have that blue talk in their respective QT, yes, I made a mistake by alluding to this possibility, but it really doesn't make me scum.

All in all, I really don't like the reasons why mahr claims to scum-read me. None are valid scum-tells. He also calls me a townie while scum-reading me which suggests that he knows my alignment.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 00:28 GMT
#370
On November 03 2016 09:24 Calix wrote:
I'll confess to missing that TPR comment entirely.

What scum motivation do you two see behind it though? Is it odd? Sure, but I always figure that scum would just say "yo fam, ExO might be TPR" in their scum chat or something.


Yea I know, but it doesn't make sense from any alignment imo. The existence of the scum chat kinda nulls this point, but I thought it's at least worth pointing out. I remember in previous mafia games I've played on TL, people made a big deal out of "slips" like that
watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 00:29 GMT
#371
On November 03 2016 09:16 Calix wrote:
I wish Rels would pop up soon. It'll be easier to figure out the bigger picture then.

I'm not sure wherever Skynx/ ExO/ NU are being shitters because they're bad or because they're mafia as it stands.

As it stands, I'm probably going to end up voting within those three at the moment. I'm more inclined to hit a low-poster on D1 so I can be convinced to switch from NU for that reasoning alone.

I'm being a shitter because bad players are scum-reading me for bad reasons, and I am not having fun.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 00:31 GMT
#372
On November 03 2016 09:28 darthfoley wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 09:24 Calix wrote:
I'll confess to missing that TPR comment entirely.

What scum motivation do you two see behind it though? Is it odd? Sure, but I always figure that scum would just say "yo fam, ExO might be TPR" in their scum chat or something.


Yea I know, but it doesn't make sense from any alignment imo. The existence of the scum chat kinda nulls this point, but I thought it's at least worth pointing out. I remember in previous mafia games I've played on TL, people made a big deal out of "slips" like that

I really don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this. It is a mistake, I admit, but if I took out the "or he is blue" part of my post, the post would have had the exact same meaning, and I wouldn't have got shit for it.

Saying I don't believe his VT claim is essentially saying I think he's blue or mafia. I worded the assumptions lying behind that post, t's all.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
November 03 2016 00:32 GMT
#373
On November 03 2016 09:29 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 09:16 Calix wrote:
I wish Rels would pop up soon. It'll be easier to figure out the bigger picture then.

I'm not sure wherever Skynx/ ExO/ NU are being shitters because they're bad or because they're mafia as it stands.

As it stands, I'm probably going to end up voting within those three at the moment. I'm more inclined to hit a low-poster on D1 so I can be convinced to switch from NU for that reasoning alone.

I'm being a shitter because bad players are scum-reading me for bad reasons, and I am not having fun.


Good.

Moving onto relevant matters, I didn't completely hate the last half of your wall-post.

Saying it's for town cred is indicative of a manipulative mindset where he can change his mind at any time. AKA it's insincere. That's how I interpreted that post.

Last quote is also not terrible.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 00:33 GMT
#374
mahr, you watching the game?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
darthfoley
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States8004 Posts
November 03 2016 00:34 GMT
#375
On November 03 2016 09:31 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 09:28 darthfoley wrote:
On November 03 2016 09:24 Calix wrote:
I'll confess to missing that TPR comment entirely.

What scum motivation do you two see behind it though? Is it odd? Sure, but I always figure that scum would just say "yo fam, ExO might be TPR" in their scum chat or something.


Yea I know, but it doesn't make sense from any alignment imo. The existence of the scum chat kinda nulls this point, but I thought it's at least worth pointing out. I remember in previous mafia games I've played on TL, people made a big deal out of "slips" like that

I really don't understand why people are making such a big deal out of this. It is a mistake, I admit, but if I took out the "or he is blue" part of my post, the post would have had the exact same meaning, and I wouldn't have got shit for it.

Saying I don't believe his VT claim is essentially saying I think he's blue or mafia. I worded the assumptions lying behind that post, t's all.


I'm not making a big deal out of it, I merely thought it was weird, regardless of your alignment. I don't think we need to discuss it further.


watch the wall collide with my fist, mostly over problems that i know i should fix
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
November 03 2016 00:34 GMT
#376
On November 03 2016 09:02 darthfoley wrote:
I've noticed that mahrgell is asking a lot of questions, especially of NU and Calix-- basically telling them to stop attacking each other and talk about other people. I also noticed that he hasn't done this at all himself, he's only talked about Foreman and NU; with the former, his case seemed pretty meh to me, except for #3.

Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 06:49 mahrgell wrote:
On November 03 2016 06:17 Foreman wrote:
I'd like to see some reads with original content from mahrgell.


3) Next Calix asks you about NU. Instead of answering, you refuse to answer at all, because you consider Calix scum. I believe enough people pointed out at this point that this is pretty anti-town. Considering you being worried about the town atmosphere before, this is rather ironic.


The only problem is that even this isn't an original point. I pointed it out, and a few others. He even admits that this point was taken from other people.

What are you talking about? I asked him on #186, I asked again for clairification on his refusal to answer in #192, and then called this out as antitown behaviour in #195. Your first post was #229. Are you sure I copied this from you? Like seriously? And Calix was also only going at him for ignoring her questions. She didn't even mention him ignoring me.

Also don't like how mahrgell keeps giving himself outs. I understand it's D1, but his posts are littered with him.

I answered this to Calix in #330. Also currently I'm not giving myself outs on those two suspects I have. If you see me suddenly townreading them, or even just neuting them... Feel free to question me how I came to that conclusion. But I will probably tell you before as soon as I make that change of mind.
And for the other players I will continue playing both scenarios in my mind: "How would I explain their behaviour if they were scum." vs. "How would I explain it if they were town."
For my two suspects I currently lack a reasonable the second scenario -> scumread


Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 07:49 mahrgell wrote:
On November 03 2016 07:34 Tictock wrote:
Oh my bad mahrgell, I've been totally misspelling your name. I shall henceforth be reffering to you as gell to fix that.

What are your thoughts on Exo?


- overdefended against air from Calix
- retaliation vote, I mentioned I dislike those
- kinda stubbornly tunneled Calix
- neither of those are good things, but can also be very emotional TvT. Judging this would be easier if I knew some meta. So postponing this read for now, especially as I have higher priority lynch targets.


If he thinks it would be easier knowing some meta, I expect him to go snooping and answer his question.

Feel free to fill me in about Exos meta. No, I won't read 2 billion pages from old games. I read Dota-Mafia live, I know something about Exos less than impressive scum-meta from there. But seriously don't expect me to postread all the other old games. Especially when I have hotter targets. If it comes down to an Exo vs X lynch... Maybe I will do some quick search.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 00:35 GMT
#377
On November 03 2016 09:32 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 03 2016 09:29 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On November 03 2016 09:16 Calix wrote:
I wish Rels would pop up soon. It'll be easier to figure out the bigger picture then.

I'm not sure wherever Skynx/ ExO/ NU are being shitters because they're bad or because they're mafia as it stands.

As it stands, I'm probably going to end up voting within those three at the moment. I'm more inclined to hit a low-poster on D1 so I can be convinced to switch from NU for that reasoning alone.

I'm being a shitter because bad players are scum-reading me for bad reasons, and I am not having fun.


Good.

Moving onto relevant matters, I didn't completely hate the last half of your wall-post.

Saying it's for town cred is indicative of a manipulative mindset where he can change his mind at any time. AKA it's insincere. That's how I interpreted that post.

Last quote is also not terrible.

Despite all that, I don't yet feel confident calling him scum.

I feel confident calling him bad though.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
November 03 2016 00:36 GMT
#378
Can you not give the post numbers and instead quote said posts?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
November 03 2016 00:36 GMT
#379
On November 03 2016 09:33 NeverUnlucky wrote:
mahr, you watching the game?


I am, but I'm a slow typer (you may have noticed by now) and was answering to Foley.
mahrgell
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Germany3943 Posts
November 03 2016 00:37 GMT
#380
On November 03 2016 09:36 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Can you not give the post numbers and instead quote said posts?


Okay, next time, didn't want to blow up the post though.
Advice for improving readability is always welcome.
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 21 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 209
ViBE105
Nina 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto8
League of Legends
JimRising 592
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox816
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 97
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota279
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur507
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 50m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.