• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:38
CEST 16:38
KST 23:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7163 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 182 Next
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:52 GMT
#1861
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.

No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:57 GMT
#1862
On October 05 2016 05:57 Damdred wrote:
Besides bats spewing super I did think of one reason for super to be town but I think it's more fun to watch super squirm

On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?

On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.

On October 05 2016 06:28 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 06:25 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:21 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:10 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:08 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:05 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 06:03 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:52 Superbia wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:50 Damdred wrote:
On October 05 2016 05:49 Superbia wrote:
Anyway I think:

NU/Calix/Marv are town.

JAT is pretty town.

Palmar is possibly town.
HF is possibly town.

Rest is all meh with bats taking the lowest slot.



Ho can you think bats is scum (at this point) but just have me meh with no real read given


I actually think you are on the low part of meh because of your very meh push on me, but I didn't have any real strong opinion. I.e. I also think Koshi is weird.

Need to evaluate more on that.


So your working theory is that I am potential scum with bats, because you were/are acting shady with almost no explanations.

And most of,the other people,who share opinions with me and mostly agree with my posts you town read?


No. My working theory is that I thought your push on me for the marv interaction was scummy (as it heavily assumed Marv was town out of nowhere) and that I need to evaluate more at some later point (pretty done for today). My working theory on snacks is that he's getting some light pressure put on him and posting a thesis on how I'm town.

No connection (yet!).


Marv is an obvious town read at that point for several reasons and most people should realize why and your pressure on him was shit tbh.

The push on you by everyone was warranted and still is to some degree.


Please succinctly explain how Marv (who is a decent player) is an easy read and should never receive any pressure.


That's dumb and you know it,

Is marv playing? If yes probably town
Is marv sassy? More than likely town
Palmar went after marv yes or no? If yes refer to one
Marv went after a hard to lynch person? Probably town


Honestly I don't like how you're locking into this read. I agree with the read but I am wary of the lack of uncertainty.


Yeah let's hope bats flips scum so I can ignore you for a cycle or two. Because you aren't making,g a lot of sense.

this sequence of posts is pretty weird by damdred, at first he seems to think that super is town but his attitude towards super in the following posts is pretty negative and suspicious and he doesnt end the conversation on a good note in terms of him thinking super is town. It definetely reads a lot more like he thinks super is scum rather than super is bad town which is contrary to his earlier posts.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:58 GMT
#1863
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go
No gg, No skill.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:31 GMT
#1864
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:32 GMT
#1865
On October 07 2016 17:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go

My goddamn hero
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:32 GMT
#1866
As a headsup, I'm traveling tomorrow. This means that I won't be available at all on saturday (I'm going to Valencia).
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:34 GMT
#1867
Even sucks that the NK kinda points to marvscum. He's also not nearly excited enough about lynching me so whatever.

Marv is mafia, thanks hosts for ruining game.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:36 GMT
#1868
On October 07 2016 05:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 05:28 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 05:27 Holyflare wrote:
On October 07 2016 05:26 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 05:22 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi
Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695
NeverUnlucky
Oatsmaster
Superbia
batsnacks, Vanilla town, lynched D1.
Grackaroni

This is my list of potential mafia. Even green flipped bats.

+ Show Spoiler +

Calix
marvellosity
Palmar
justanothertownie
Damdred
Stutters695

Maybe add oats for atrocious night posts but kinda like his style. Maybe remove jat if he goves me a frilly list post of mafia reads. A lot of townish reads can also come back, Superbia very very flimsy town read.


Why are Super and Grack not in that list? Rest is fine. I would probably remove marv though.


They've said funny things and i like to laugh.

Marv also said funny things. Palmar too.


I don't rate their funny posts very highly on my arbitrary scale.


I like this list
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:38 GMT
#1869
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 09:41 GMT
#1870
On October 07 2016 18:34 Palmar wrote:
Even sucks that the NK kinda points to marvscum. He's also not nearly excited enough about lynching me so whatever.

Marv is mafia, thanks hosts for ruining game.


Who
With
Marv?
Minimal effort.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:41 GMT
#1871
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:43 GMT
#1872
On October 07 2016 17:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go

I already stated my reads numerous times and wrote shit about them. If you did not see that you haven't read my filter.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:44 GMT
#1873
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


The fact that there is nothing new in itself is a reason to scumread palmar btw.
Yes, he is a lazy asshole as town but not when he is the designated lynch.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:46 GMT
#1874
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:46 GMT
#1875
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.

if I flip town you lynch marv, you understand that, right?
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:47 GMT
#1876
marv chose poorly when he decided to try to lynch me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:48 GMT
#1877
On October 07 2016 18:41 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:34 Palmar wrote:
Even sucks that the NK kinda points to marvscum. He's also not nearly excited enough about lynching me so whatever.

Marv is mafia, thanks hosts for ruining game.


Who
With
Marv?

listpost yo

it has a section on you, I even call you good player in it.

No word yet whether I'm pandering or being sincere.

I'm probably pandering though

you're not that good.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 09:50 GMT
#1878
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:51 GMT
#1879
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.

if I flip town you lynch marv, you understand that, right?

If you actually start to play at some point and he is still leading a mislynch on you then you have a point.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 09:51 GMT
#1880
On October 07 2016 18:48 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:41 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:34 Palmar wrote:
Even sucks that the NK kinda points to marvscum. He's also not nearly excited enough about lynching me so whatever.

Marv is mafia, thanks hosts for ruining game.


Who
With
Marv?

listpost yo

it has a section on you, I even call you good player in it.

No word yet whether I'm pandering or being sincere.

I'm probably pandering though

you're not that good.


I really liked that part.
Minimal effort.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2479
Dendi954
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3274
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1079
B2W.Neo824
TKL 461
Livibee414
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX198
XaKoH 172
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 22m
Replay Cast
8h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 22m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 22m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.