• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:02
CEST 08:02
KST 15:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:44 GMT
#1821
On October 07 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Ok, ok. I will make the shittiest defense to ever have existed in the history of forum mafia.

This is a defense by a bad player intended for another bad player.

rum roll*

+ Show Spoiler +
I know you think I'm "full of shit", but I promise you that I am town.




"I'm full of shit and I'm town."

[image loading]

I'm done clogging up the thread for tonight.

I'm Calix and you're welcome.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 23:49 GMT
#1822
[image loading]
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:53 GMT
#1823
On October 07 2016 08:44 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:39 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Ok, ok. I will make the shittiest defense to ever have existed in the history of forum mafia.

This is a defense by a bad player intended for another bad player.

rum roll*

+ Show Spoiler +
I know you think I'm "full of shit", but I promise you that I am town.




"I'm full of shit and I'm town."

[image loading]

I'm done clogging up the thread for tonight.

I'm Calix and you're welcome.


"Full of shit" was quoting what you think of me as a person. Needless to say I do not think that way. I consider myself an honest person.

I have re-read your arguments to back up your sr on me:
-My vote was bad; NAI unless you think I am mafia and am mafia with Palamar;
-Discrediting a town-read: No shame here. I am having lots of fun doing it as well. Also, note that you have done this this game as well. You have called my arguments shitty when you town-read me.

That's what I saw. The similarity between the two arguments? They both apply to you as well. Somehow they make me mafia but don't make you mafia. Same as you having the same reads and opinions as HF but him being mafia. Your play is contradictory and bad. Don't ask me to "step it up".
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:57 GMT
#1824
Would be nice if you could at least address the points I am making in my defence, lol.
On October 07 2016 07:57 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I fucking hard-claimed to you D1. Do you think I would do this as scum?

[/QUOTE]

Why would mafia NU NK HF whom he thought was a veteran that kills visitors and on whom he has a scum-read?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 06 2016 23:57 GMT
#1825
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 06 2016 23:59 GMT
#1826
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 00:06 GMT
#1827
Yeah. Like, how about you comment on the recent thread clogging?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 00:17 GMT
#1828
Drinking game: Every time I say "bad", take a shot.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 02:35 GMT
#1829
On October 07 2016 09:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Drinking game: Every time I say "bad", take a shot.

I'm dead now thanks.


Anyway I think we should be lynching Marv today instead of Palmar.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 02:36 GMT
#1830
No no cancel that
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 02:36 GMT
#1831
Nu and calix shit is 100℅ tvt
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 02:36 GMT
#1832
Lynch palmrmm
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 02:40 GMT
#1833
How do people feel about koshi now?
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 02:53 GMT
#1834
Aww, Oats did not show up for our lil' night conversation. Shucks.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 02:53 GMT
#1835
On October 07 2016 11:53 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Aww, Oats did not show up for our lil' night conversation. Shucks.

Oh, nevermind.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 02:55 GMT
#1836
On October 07 2016 11:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 09:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Drinking game: Every time I say "bad", take a shot.

I'm dead now thanks.


Anyway I think we should be lynching Marv today instead of Palmar.

lol

I don't feel strongly about either.

On October 07 2016 11:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
How do people feel about koshi now?


Me thinks Koshi is town.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 02:55 GMT
#1837
On October 07 2016 11:36 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nu and calix shit is 100℅ tvt

Yeah, Calix shit.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 07 2016 03:23 GMT
#1838
Koshi - Carefree Koshi, leaning town for now.
Calix - He hates it when I put him in the tinfoil town pile, so I'll do it again.
marvellosity - town, pretty confident of - if he got mafia again he'd be all mopey and shit
Palmar - Null/Leaning Scum - Trying to coast, doesn't give much for info. (Lynch Calix)
justanothertownie - leaning scum, he's doing the not getting info/shitposting JAT - which is a mafia trait for him.
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.
NeverUnlucky - town, probably #2 - lots of info, somewhat helpful.
Oatsmaster - townlean - points out some inconstistencies in posts that I've seen
Superbia - Uggg - kind of like last game - not very helpful - null
Grackaroni - like last game too but nothing of help/doing/etc.

That's where I'm at now - Lynch Palmar/JAT preferred, Poke Super and Grack some more.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 07 2016 03:25 GMT
#1839
On October 07 2016 08:29 Palmar wrote:
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok


Why aren't you voting for him then? Where's the phat case?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
October 07 2016 03:32 GMT
#1840
On October 07 2016 08:29 Palmar wrote:
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok


Why aren't you voting for him then? Where's the phat case?
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 194
ProTech134
Nina 101
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 217
Dewaltoss 112
Bale 35
ZergMaN 23
Noble 14
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 704
Other Games
summit1g11132
Sick225
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick864
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
League of Legends
• Lourlo1190
• Rush1172
• Stunt199
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 58m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 58m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 58m
Replay Cast
16h 58m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.