• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:34
CEST 20:34
KST 03:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9858 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 91

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 182 Next
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:03 GMT
#1801
On October 07 2016 07:57 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 07:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Somebody NEEDS to discredit you for Christ's sake. You are pushing town and think you are doing fine.


I'm town. The only people who NEED to discredit me are the scum. You are either helping them or you're scum yourself. I don't think you're that retarded so scum is the only option left.

Town who think someone is misguided would try to persuade them. You've just insulted me the entire game and then insult me more when I (obviously) don't listen to you.


No, scum do NOT want to discredit you because you are doing the ML legwork for them, lmao. I am 100% helping town by discrediting you and I'm having a blast doing it.

You cannot be persuaded. Face the fucking truth. I tried to get you to vote Kovath in IC, you didn't budge. I tried to get you not to vote Drizzt in 3FaS, you didn't budge. I tried to tell you that BS was not mafia, you didn't budge (and downplayed my arguments).

You should listen to me. I can read.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:04 GMT
#1802
On October 07 2016 08:01 Calix wrote:
Strong arguments. I'm convinced by the very person who has admitted to trying to discredit town-reads and who has spent a considerable amount of time doing so.

That's clearly scum-motivated.


You did the same thing in HM3. You were time.

Clearly it's scum-motivated, hmm?

I am town, so all of your arguments are invalid, and you are fucking bad.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:06 GMT
#1803
On October 07 2016 08:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 07:57 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 07:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Somebody NEEDS to discredit you for Christ's sake. You are pushing town and think you are doing fine.


I'm town. The only people who NEED to discredit me are the scum. You are either helping them or you're scum yourself. I don't think you're that retarded so scum is the only option left.

Town who think someone is misguided would try to persuade them. You've just insulted me the entire game and then insult me more when I (obviously) don't listen to you.


No, scum do NOT want to discredit you because you are doing the ML legwork for them, lmao. I am 100% helping town by discrediting you and I'm having a blast doing it.

You cannot be persuaded. Face the fucking truth. I tried to get you to vote Kovath in IC, you didn't budge. I tried to get you not to vote Drizzt in 3FaS, you didn't budge. I tried to tell you that BS was not mafia, you didn't budge (and downplayed my arguments).

You should listen to me. I can read.


Bullshit. You didn't try to convince me at all.

Your arguments for batsnacks were "you're voting for him so he's a ML" and "he has town tone"

That was IT.

Why would I listen to that exactly?

Come to think of it, you didn't even defend him. You just made some shitty posts where it LOOKED like you were defending him (see above) so you could try and use it for you "I told you so! Listen to me!" shtick.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:07 GMT
#1804
You don't even answer my points. You prefer to use sarcasm instead ("Strong arguments").

And you scum-reading me right now is fucking sad considering you're the one who claims to know what my scum meta looks like. If so was the case, you would know that I am complacent and non-confrontational. Quite the opposite of this game.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:10 GMT
#1805
On October 07 2016 08:06 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:03 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 07:57 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 07:52 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Somebody NEEDS to discredit you for Christ's sake. You are pushing town and think you are doing fine.


I'm town. The only people who NEED to discredit me are the scum. You are either helping them or you're scum yourself. I don't think you're that retarded so scum is the only option left.

Town who think someone is misguided would try to persuade them. You've just insulted me the entire game and then insult me more when I (obviously) don't listen to you.


No, scum do NOT want to discredit you because you are doing the ML legwork for them, lmao. I am 100% helping town by discrediting you and I'm having a blast doing it.

You cannot be persuaded. Face the fucking truth. I tried to get you to vote Kovath in IC, you didn't budge. I tried to get you not to vote Drizzt in 3FaS, you didn't budge. I tried to tell you that BS was not mafia, you didn't budge (and downplayed my arguments).

You should listen to me. I can read.


Bullshit. You didn't try to convince me at all.

Your arguments for batsnacks were "you're voting for him so he's a ML" and "he has town tone"

That was IT.

Why would I listen to that exactly?

Come to think of it, you didn't even defend him. You just made some shitty posts where it LOOKED like you were defending him (see above) so you could try and use it for you "I told you so! Listen to me!" shtick.


"He's fucking hilarious."

YOU'RE SO BAD. HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT FROM ANY OF THE TOWN-READS I'VE GIVEN IN THE PAST? MY TOWN-READS JUSTIFICATIONS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THAT.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:11 GMT
#1806
In case it wasn't bleeding obvious, I'm assuming that you've done this thing called "tried to improve your scum-game"

Which means that you get no pass for your meta. If I ignore your scum meta, your posts have been sub-par. I'll concede on your "my D1 is going to suck" pre-game point but you'd better step it up.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:11 GMT
#1807
On October 07 2016 07:57 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Also, I fucking hard-claimed to you D1. Do you think I would do this as scum?

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:11 GMT
#1808
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:13 GMT
#1809
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
In case it wasn't bleeding obvious, I'm assuming that you've done this thing called "tried to improve your scum-game"

Which means that you get no pass for your meta. If I ignore your scum meta, your posts have been sub-par. I'll concede on your "my D1 is going to suck" pre-game point but you'd better step it up.


Why, thank you. I'm flattered that you now think that I could have improved.

My shitposts were not sub-par.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:15 GMT
#1810
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.


No. Get to the bottom of this.

Fucking try, FOR ONCE IN YOUR MAFIA CAREER, to look at both town and scum perspective. You have to stop slippery slop-ing by thinking that because one point may be true, then XYZ other points must be true too, and that it proves your point.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:16 GMT
#1811
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.


If there is one thing I am not, it's fake. I have never even tried to fake anything as scum, and if I were to try, I would fail at it because I'm an honest person.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:17 GMT
#1812
On October 07 2016 08:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.


No. Get to the bottom of this.

Fucking try, FOR ONCE IN YOUR MAFIA CAREER, to look at both town and scum perspective. You have to stop slippery slop-ing by thinking that because one point may be true, then XYZ other points must be true too, and that it proves your point.


Fine, I'll hear you out. It's not like anyone else is even here to listen to us bickering.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:21 GMT
#1813
On October 07 2016 08:17 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.


No. Get to the bottom of this.

Fucking try, FOR ONCE IN YOUR MAFIA CAREER, to look at both town and scum perspective. You have to stop slippery slop-ing by thinking that because one point may be true, then XYZ other points must be true too, and that it proves your point.


Fine, I'll hear you out. It's not like anyone else is even here to listen to us bickering.


Hear me out? I've nothing else to say. I've refuted your points.

What I want is either you to continue your tunnel and realize that you fucking suck because I am town or open your eyes now.

I am not leaving without that conclusion. I'm honestly mad that you sr me.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:22 GMT
#1814
The only good thing that is coming out of this is easy post-farming.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:25 GMT
#1815
On October 07 2016 08:21 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:17 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.


No. Get to the bottom of this.

Fucking try, FOR ONCE IN YOUR MAFIA CAREER, to look at both town and scum perspective. You have to stop slippery slop-ing by thinking that because one point may be true, then XYZ other points must be true too, and that it proves your point.


Fine, I'll hear you out. It's not like anyone else is even here to listen to us bickering.


Hear me out? I've nothing else to say. I've refuted your points.

What I want is either you to continue your tunnel and realize that you fucking suck because I am town or open your eyes now.

I am not leaving without that conclusion. I'm honestly mad that you sr me.


That was me going "talk about something that you want to discuss with me". You know, like scum-reads or some shit.

I lack the energy to start tunneling again now that I've stopped it, so no way.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 06 2016 23:29 GMT
#1816
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok
Computer says mafia
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:31 GMT
#1817
On October 07 2016 08:25 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:21 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:17 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:15 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:11 Calix wrote:
You are currently faking a spastic attack, kk.

This has taken up like, two pages so I'm going to give you a break to do something else.


No. Get to the bottom of this.

Fucking try, FOR ONCE IN YOUR MAFIA CAREER, to look at both town and scum perspective. You have to stop slippery slop-ing by thinking that because one point may be true, then XYZ other points must be true too, and that it proves your point.


Fine, I'll hear you out. It's not like anyone else is even here to listen to us bickering.


Hear me out? I've nothing else to say. I've refuted your points.

What I want is either you to continue your tunnel and realize that you fucking suck because I am town or open your eyes now.

I am not leaving without that conclusion. I'm honestly mad that you sr me.


That was me going "talk about something that you want to discuss with me". You know, like scum-reads or some shit.

I lack the energy to start tunneling again now that I've stopped it, so no way.


I can only think of irrelevant shitposts at the moment. I'm in no mood to talk scum-reads. If you want me to post the shitposts I have in mind, just ask.

Calix, other than Politico, have you ever gotten a scum with your tunneling?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:33 GMT
#1818
Given that 80% of my scum-reads involve tunneling, yes. Fatal flaw, etc etc.

If you're asking wherever my tunneling hits scum more often than the average, the answer is no.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 06 2016 23:34 GMT
#1819
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 06 2016 23:39 GMT
#1820
Ok, ok. I will make the shittiest defense to ever have existed in the history of forum mafia.

This is a defense by a bad player intended for another bad player.

rum roll*

+ Show Spoiler +
I know you think I'm "full of shit", but I promise you that I am town.


"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 89 90 91 92 93 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
Clem vs Harstem
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason225
Railgan 86
BRAT_OK 66
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14890
BeSt 370
Mini 219
Soma 191
Dewaltoss 135
Mind 88
hero 64
Zeus 42
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 28
[ Show more ]
Bale 24
NaDa 21
Rock 20
PianO 19
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
qojqva2835
420jenkins523
Counter-Strike
fl0m4029
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5138
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu1059
MindelVK16
Other Games
FrodaN1805
summit1g1184
B2W.Neo745
byalli406
Hui .256
QueenE79
Mew2King42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1156
BasetradeTV197
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 32
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 49
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4198
League of Legends
• Nemesis1862
Other Games
• imaqtpie754
• Shiphtur282
• WagamamaTV251
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
BSL Open Qualifier
26m
Replay Cast
4h 26m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 26m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
16h 26m
Monday Night Weeklies
21h 26m
Replay Cast
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 15h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 16h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.