• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:49
CEST 02:49
KST 09:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10329 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:37 GMT
#1841
On October 07 2016 08:29 Palmar wrote:
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok

Why aren't you voting for him then? Where's the phat case?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 03:43 GMT
#1842
Hello, Scott. Did you do well on your test?

What made you lean town DDD?

What conclusion do you make with graxk? I assume null like super.

What makes you say that I have given a lot of info? It seems somewhat inaccurate to me.

Where did oats point out inconsistencies?

We have mostly similar reads, but i disagree with the reasoning you provide/dont think it matches who you describe.

Calix has a vagina btw.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 03:43 GMT
#1843
On October 07 2016 12:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:29 Palmar wrote:
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok

Why aren't you voting for him then? Where's the phat case?

Lmao
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:44 GMT
#1844
Pretty much all of my non-town read group are hard town reading Marv and as far as I can remember nobody in my town reads group is town reading Marv.

That kind of makes me think that Marv is town and scum think he's going to have more influence than he actually will.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:48 GMT
#1845
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 03:49 GMT
#1846
Interesting conjecture. In a similar line of thought, sxum xould be rown reading their big dicked teammate.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 03:50 GMT
#1847
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

I already miss the clown variant of graxk.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:51 GMT
#1848
On October 07 2016 12:50 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

I already miss the clown variant of graxk.

That feature is always coexistent within the many variants of Grackaroni.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 03:57 GMT
#1849
I should probably put down a vote. The phat case will come later. Maybe.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 04:31 GMT
#1850
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 06:57 GMT
#1851
Is palmar doing townie things yet?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 07:01 GMT
#1852
I'm getting luxury cruise ads on tl. Thanks op
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 07:53 GMT
#1853
On October 07 2016 12:23 scott31337 wrote:
Koshi - Carefree Koshi, leaning town for now.
Calix - He hates it when I put him in the tinfoil town pile, so I'll do it again.
marvellosity - town, pretty confident of - if he got mafia again he'd be all mopey and shit
Palmar - Null/Leaning Scum - Trying to coast, doesn't give much for info. (Lynch Calix)
justanothertownie - leaning scum, he's doing the not getting info/shitposting JAT - which is a mafia trait for him.
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.
NeverUnlucky - town, probably #2 - lots of info, somewhat helpful.
Oatsmaster - townlean - points out some inconstistencies in posts that I've seen
Superbia - Uggg - kind of like last game - not very helpful - null
Grackaroni - like last game too but nothing of help/doing/etc.

That's where I'm at now - Lynch Palmar/JAT preferred, Poke Super and Grack some more.

Can you explain these 2 townreads better?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 07:59 GMT
#1854
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.
I had a good night of sleep.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 08:06 GMT
#1855
On October 07 2016 12:23 scott31337 wrote:
Koshi - Carefree Koshi, leaning town for now.
Calix - He hates it when I put him in the tinfoil town pile, so I'll do it again.
marvellosity - town, pretty confident of - if he got mafia again he'd be all mopey and shit
Palmar - Null/Leaning Scum - Trying to coast, doesn't give much for info. (Lynch Calix)
justanothertownie - leaning scum, he's doing the not getting info/shitposting JAT - which is a mafia trait for him.
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.
NeverUnlucky - town, probably #2 - lots of info, somewhat helpful.
Oatsmaster - townlean - points out some inconstistencies in posts that I've seen
Superbia - Uggg - kind of like last game - not very helpful - null
Grackaroni - like last game too but nothing of help/doing/etc.

That's where I'm at now - Lynch Palmar/JAT preferred, Poke Super and Grack some more.

Please elaborate on "the not getting info/shitposting JAT". Preferable with examples and why it points towards mafia rather than town JAT. Thanks.

And I retract my nu suspicion. It takes a very good scum player to be this cancerous to the thread atmosphere and I simply don't think he is. It is really tempting to scumread him for his unreasoned and unwarranted reads pointlessly shitting up the thread with a townread of his but in the end shit like this often comes from bad town. "Tard town" if you will.

Seems like Palmar has given up. Nice.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 08:08 GMT
#1856
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 08:42 GMT
#1857
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 08:45 GMT
#1858
I've decided that I'm just going to lynch among the lurkers today so Palmar works for me.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:50 GMT
#1859
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.

I mean, generally that happens when someone is accusatory but calix being passive in the conversation isnt a scumtell at all. it reads like calix really doesnt care about the point nu was making but had to keep replying cause addicted.

It doesnt seem like you think calix is mafia at all man.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 08:51 GMT
#1860
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.

What do you mean by the last sentence?
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings89
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O163
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 194
ProTech29
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1013
ZZZero.O 163
Bale 18
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm206
League of Legends
Doublelift3757
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10510
JimRising 723
C9.Mang0331
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1160
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP124
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 11m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 11m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 11m
Replay Cast
22h 11m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.