• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10010 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 95

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:52 GMT
#1881
ok maybe calix is town, I like watching people beat up jat a bit
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:52 GMT
#1882
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:53 GMT
#1883
On October 07 2016 18:51 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.

if I flip town you lynch marv, you understand that, right?

If you actually start to play at some point and he is still leading a mislynch on you then you have a point.

I have a point, right now.

But you're crooked or bad
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:54 GMT
#1884
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


It was 100% a TvT, go away
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:56 GMT
#1885
On October 07 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


It was 100% a TvT, go away

Says the guy who did not list calix as town in his list.

Can you explain how I have been "atrociously wrong" all game? You cannot seriously fault anyone for scumreading you, even if you are town.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 09:57 GMT
#1886
On October 07 2016 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


It was 100% a TvT, go away

Says the guy who did not list calix as town in his list.

Can you explain how I have been "atrociously wrong" all game? You cannot seriously fault anyone for scumreading you, even if you are town.

I just did
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 09:57 GMT
#1887
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.


This is the first time I've seen you wall-post ever.

And the first half of your reads list isn't complete shite. You've finally managed to cross that extremely low threshold set for you.

Marv isn't mafia, go focus your efforts somewhere else instead of being a moron because of META. Maybe on Stutters-Scott/ Damdred instead.

I'm insulted that you think I'm on the same level as JAT based purely on ONE GAME. That's not even meta, that's just a random fucking game.

You continued to be useless and pretty much everyone else looks more townie than you due to said uselessness and two of my scum-reads were wrong, so I decided "well fuck him anyway" and now you're being slightly less useless so who knows.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:58 GMT
#1888
On October 07 2016 18:57 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


It was 100% a TvT, go away

Says the guy who did not list calix as town in his list.

Can you explain how I have been "atrociously wrong" all game? You cannot seriously fault anyone for scumreading you, even if you are town.

I just did

Yes, but if it was 100 % a TvT you would probably have said that when you made your list, no? You wouldn't need her recent posts to figure that out.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 09:59 GMT
#1889
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 09:59 GMT
#1890
On October 07 2016 18:57 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.

I'm insulted that you think I'm on the same level as JAT based purely on ONE GAME. That's not even meta, that's just a random fucking game.

That was not an insult.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:00 GMT
#1891
JAT's posts are extremely triggering with how scummy they are right now. Pls tag.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:00 GMT
#1892
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:01 GMT
#1893
On October 07 2016 18:56 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:54 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


It was 100% a TvT, go away

Says the guy who did not list calix as town in his list.

Can you explain how I have been "atrociously wrong" all game? You cannot seriously fault anyone for scumreading you, even if you are town.


This is so bad. Doesn't read like JAT is scum-hunting at all.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:02 GMT
#1894
On October 07 2016 19:00 Calix wrote:
JAT's posts are extremely triggering with how scummy they are right now. Pls tag.

If you want to convince anyone you should probably at some point start explaining what exactly about my posts is scummy. Because all you did all game was say they are and the only justification you ever really gave died with batsnacks. It is not very pleasant to put up with this shit.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:03 GMT
#1895
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:06 GMT
#1896
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:06 GMT
#1897
On October 07 2016 18:57 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.


This is the first time I've seen you wall-post ever.

And the first half of your reads list isn't complete shite. You've finally managed to cross that extremely low threshold set for you.

Marv isn't mafia, go focus your efforts somewhere else instead of being a moron because of META. Maybe on Stutters-Scott/ Damdred instead.

I'm insulted that you think I'm on the same level as JAT based purely on ONE GAME. That's not even meta, that's just a random fucking game.

You continued to be useless and pretty much everyone else looks more townie than you due to said uselessness and two of my scum-reads were wrong, so I decided "well fuck him anyway" and now you're being slightly less useless so who knows.


I don't think you understand the Marv/Palmar dynamic. Everyone here will back me up in saying that it's super, super important. For now, until marv comes back and actually sounds like a rational human being, he MUST be mafia. There is no way around it. This is not normal "these guys know each other".

Being on same level as jat + Show Spoiler [Jat don't read this] +
is actually a compliment. I am good at mafia, I can tell who has potential in mafia, who is capable of leading, who is capable of communicating, I'm the #1 proponent of the three objectives, the least important of which is finding mafia
.

I am not useless, I'm just not a volume poster. I have stated my reasons for everything along the way. Also, everyone knows that the time I can spend on playing mafia tends to vary a bit, and that I don't really care.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:06 GMT
#1898
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


She's 100% town.

Agree now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:07 GMT
#1899
On October 07 2016 19:00 Calix wrote:
JAT's posts are extremely triggering with how scummy they are right now. Pls tag.

I will gladly lynch JAT with you.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:07 GMT
#1900
On October 07 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


She's 100% town.

Agree now.

Make me.
Prev 1 93 94 95 96 97 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins322
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV632
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 22m
Patches Events
22h 22m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.