• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:39
CEST 01:39
KST 08:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9033 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 97

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:21 GMT
#1921
On October 07 2016 19:20 Calix wrote:
Palmar, maybe try voting yourself first? lol

done
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:22 GMT
#1922
On October 07 2016 19:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go

I already stated my reads numerous times and wrote shit about them. If you did not see that you haven't read my filter.

please help me and quote them.

From my perspective, you are just posting one liners and being real salty.

My town alliance is growing strong

Mafia is about to get rekt
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 10:23 GMT
#1923
On October 07 2016 19:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


The only way to avoid this, is if someone else, (Calix? Superbia?) takes the mantle of leadership and whips this town into shape. It's going to be really tough, but it's what needs to be done.


No time. I'll play co leader in the evening mayb.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:23 GMT
#1924
On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.

This is a pretty terrible assessment of that argument.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:23 GMT
#1925
On October 07 2016 19:23 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:19 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


The only way to avoid this, is if someone else, (Calix? Superbia?) takes the mantle of leadership and whips this town into shape. It's going to be really tough, but it's what needs to be done.


No time. I'll play co leader in the evening mayb.

Main thing is not to allow a shit lynch today.

If you don't lynch jat or marv, you lynch me. No fucking sidekick lynches.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:24 GMT
#1926
On October 07 2016 19:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.

This is a pretty terrible assessment of that argument.

Please fill in the form below

[ ] I wish to join Palmar's Town gang
[ ] I am mafia

Thank you.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:24 GMT
#1927
JAT is a million times better. Not even a contest there.

Didn't even realise that Damdred had two votes on him tbh.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:25 GMT
#1928
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.

lol wat no way dude I've been building up my minions all game.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:28 GMT
#1929
Repent Jat, confess your sins. Call me town.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:29 GMT
#1930
Since none of the hosts seem to be awake yet, this is a random Vote Count post.

Palmar (3): Marv, Koshi, JAT
Damdred (2): NU, Grackaroni
JAT (2): Calix, Palmar

This will be the part where everyone decides to veer off and do their own thing.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:29 GMT
#1931
JAT has mysteriously retreated to his cave to ponder his next move.

This was unexpected, he must come up with a solution.

The suspense is killing me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:33 GMT
#1932
Should he drop the scumread on me? It seems obvious, but what path is there to take?
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 10:33 GMT
#1933
On October 07 2016 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

That it wouldn't be the first time that somebody who pushes a mafia read D1 gets lynched.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:36 GMT
#1934
We're lynching JAT koshi, get with the times.
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 10:40 GMT
#1935
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.

I like how people are only mafia after you flip. It's your only argument. Fearmongering at its best.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 10:42 GMT
#1936
On October 07 2016 19:36 Palmar wrote:
We're lynching JAT koshi, get with the times.

I am looking forward to be covered in your town ooze in the previous 2 pages.
I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:42 GMT
#1937
On October 07 2016 19:40 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.

I like how people are only mafia after you flip. It's your only argument. Fearmongering at its best.

Straggler
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 10:44 GMT
#1938
On October 07 2016 19:23 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:23 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:19 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


The only way to avoid this, is if someone else, (Calix? Superbia?) takes the mantle of leadership and whips this town into shape. It's going to be really tough, but it's what needs to be done.


No time. I'll play co leader in the evening mayb.

Main thing is not to allow a shit lynch today.

If you don't lynch jat or marv, you lynch me. No fucking sidekick lynches.


Agreed. I would even leave JAT out of it for now maybe. I think we can do you vs Marv for the first part of the day and see where that leads us.
Minimal effort.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:46 GMT
#1939
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

OH MY GOD IT'S GETTING WORSE.

On October 07 2016 02:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Anyway, I think the agenda for tomorrow should be Damdred/JAT with one other super secret individual who I shall be watching most closely.

On October 07 2016 02:50 Grackaroni wrote:
You can actually add Marv to my JAT/Damdred post above.


Palmar is 100% town now by the way. I think he's completely incapable of this kind of play as mafia.
On October 07 2016 19:24 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.

This is a pretty terrible assessment of that argument.

Please fill in the form below

[ ] I wish to join Palmar's Town gang
[ ] I am mafia

Thank you.

Plus you're joining my teach, bitch. I'm pretty sure all of the non-scummers have been town reading me because they dig my charming personality.
On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Are you going to be a noob Palmar?

On October 06 2016 08:18 Grackaroni wrote:
I'm pretty sure I need you on my team right now. I'm trying to gather my minions.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 10:47 GMT
#1940
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.

Don't worry. We are going to lynch into JAT/marv/Palmar.
Koshi pinkie promise.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 95 96 97 98 99 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings43
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 161
SpeCial 77
CosmosSc2 45
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 689
GuemChi 320
910 58
Bale 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm106
League of Legends
Doublelift3036
Other Games
summit1g8778
shahzam639
C9.Mang0344
JimRising 241
PiGStarcraft234
Maynarde124
Liquid`Ken10
Vindicta5
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick668
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• musti20045 36
• davetesta14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21589
Other Games
• imaqtpie745
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 21m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
11h 21m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.