• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9987 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 98

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:47 GMT
#1941
*team
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 10:50 GMT
#1942
On October 07 2016 19:19 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


The only way to avoid this, is if someone else, (Calix? Superbia?) takes the mantle of leadership and whips this town into shape. It's going to be really tough, but it's what needs to be done.

I feel insulted somehow;
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 10:51 GMT
#1943
When has Superbia ever lead a lynch?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:52 GMT
#1944
On October 07 2016 19:50 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:19 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


The only way to avoid this, is if someone else, (Calix? Superbia?) takes the mantle of leadership and whips this town into shape. It's going to be really tough, but it's what needs to be done.

I feel insulted somehow;

Surprise me!
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 10:52 GMT
#1945
On October 07 2016 19:51 Grackaroni wrote:
When has Superbia ever lead a lynch?


When it's necessary.
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 10:56 GMT
#1946
On October 07 2016 19:33 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

That it wouldn't be the first time that somebody who pushes a mafia read D1 gets lynched.

still not following.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 10:57 GMT
#1947
On October 07 2016 19:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:51 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 07 2016 16:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 13:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Writing a case for Damdred is harder than I thought.

There's the point that Bats made of Damdred primarily making a reads dump and very little questioning, which seems uncharacteristic.

I think a case could also be made that he's only willing to scum read weaker players that won't give him too much trouble. He mentioned HF in his initial reads post and backed off that very quickly.

Primarily I'm going to go with, "I have a lot of town reads and the feels are reals." Can you disprove my feels, Damdred?

Bats getting so much heat and little support also points towards Damdred mafia. The guy who gets lynched D1 often sits on mafia. I like it.

What do you mean by the last sentence?

That it wouldn't be the first time that somebody who pushes a mafia read D1 gets lynched.

still not following.

It's ok Oats. Don't worry.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 10:58 GMT
#1948
Palmar is 100% town now by the way. I think he's completely incapable of this kind of play as mafia.
like 100% not true but contextually in this game hes town though.

if he somehow makes it to lylo with me, hes hanging.

man I keep flipping back and forth on marv.
Hes almost too chill.

Damn.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:01 GMT
#1949
On October 07 2016 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.


On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

Can you tell me what changed here? 4 hours between posts but no other posts.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:04 GMT
#1950
On October 07 2016 20:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.


Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

Can you tell me what changed here? 4 hours between posts but no other posts.

That was just the most likely thing to cause a Grackaroni variant change.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 11:05 GMT
#1951
On October 07 2016 19:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
Palmar is 100% town now by the way. I think he's completely incapable of this kind of play as mafia.
like 100% not true but contextually in this game hes town though.

if he somehow makes it to lylo with me, hes hanging.

man I keep flipping back and forth on marv.
Hes almost too chill.

Damn.

Just vote jat

It's like doing fentanyl instead of heroin. The high is not as good and it's more likely to end in a disaster
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 11:08 GMT
#1952
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:08 GMT
#1953
On October 07 2016 20:04 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.


On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

Can you tell me what changed here? 4 hours between posts but no other posts.

That was just the most likely thing to cause a Grackaroni variant change.

That is a shitty answer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:09 GMT
#1954
On October 07 2016 20:08 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:04 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:59 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:57 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 08:34 Calix wrote:
In other news, Palmar continues to be a complete shitter.

This is false, I've given a ton of great reads.

Go do something so that I don't seem like I have tmi when I defend you.


On October 07 2016 12:48 Grackaroni wrote:
My thought going into the day was that HF would be the kill and town reads are solidifying themselves, so now you're seeing the "thinks he's super smart" variant of Grackaroni. This Grackaroni will probably disappear around the time Palmar flips scum but until then you're stuck with him.

Can you tell me what changed here? 4 hours between posts but no other posts.

That was just the most likely thing to cause a Grackaroni variant change.

That is a shitty answer.

No you just don't understand the post.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:10 GMT
#1955
What I was saying was that I was going to be smug until something happens that shows that I'm actually a retard.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:11 GMT
#1956
On October 07 2016 18:47 Palmar wrote:
marv chose poorly when he decided to try to lynch me.

reading your filter now as first course of action

let's suppose i'm mafia, and as we both know and you've admitted, i tend to read you excellently. We also both know that if you decide to "turn it on" as town, it's very difficult to lynch you and I could easily end up looking quite bad.

Do you think my tactic as mafia would be to try lynching you and just cross my fingers you don't do your usual townie thing as town?
Or that I'll try to lynch you while it looks plausible and back out gracefully at a convenient time (but why?)?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 11:13 GMT
#1957
On October 07 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:47 Palmar wrote:
marv chose poorly when he decided to try to lynch me.

reading your filter now as first course of action

let's suppose i'm mafia, and as we both know and you've admitted, i tend to read you excellently. We also both know that if you decide to "turn it on" as town, it's very difficult to lynch you and I could easily end up looking quite bad.

Do you think my tactic as mafia would be to try lynching you and just cross my fingers you don't do your usual townie thing as town?
Or that I'll try to lynch you while it looks plausible and back out gracefully at a convenient time (but why?)?


So let me get this straight. You haven't decided if Palmar is mafia or town yet but you're already putting up a defense?

Why not first decide he's mafia or town and then approach from there?
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 11:13 GMT
#1958
2/10 town post, would lynch.
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:13 GMT
#1959
On October 07 2016 20:10 Grackaroni wrote:
What I was saying was that I was going to be smug until something happens that shows that I'm actually a retard.

Ok. Now I understand what you meant. Really odd to write it that way.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:14 GMT
#1960
On October 07 2016 20:08 Superbia wrote:
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.

That was Grack. Doubt they are mafia together.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 96 97 98 99 100 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins322
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV632
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 22m
Patches Events
22h 22m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.