• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8844 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 99

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 182 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:14 GMT
#1961
On October 07 2016 20:13 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:47 Palmar wrote:
marv chose poorly when he decided to try to lynch me.

reading your filter now as first course of action

let's suppose i'm mafia, and as we both know and you've admitted, i tend to read you excellently. We also both know that if you decide to "turn it on" as town, it's very difficult to lynch you and I could easily end up looking quite bad.

Do you think my tactic as mafia would be to try lynching you and just cross my fingers you don't do your usual townie thing as town?
Or that I'll try to lynch you while it looks plausible and back out gracefully at a convenient time (but why?)?


So let me get this straight. You haven't decided if Palmar is mafia or town yet but you're already putting up a defense?

Why not first decide he's mafia or town and then approach from there?

why? i don't even understand why you're asking this, so i'm just going to ignore it as unimportant
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:14 GMT
#1962
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:15 GMT
#1963
@ marv. Can you please look closer to JAT. or Palmar. But preferably JAT.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:15 GMT
#1964
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.

[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 11:16 GMT
#1965
On October 07 2016 20:14 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:13 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:11 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:47 Palmar wrote:
marv chose poorly when he decided to try to lynch me.

reading your filter now as first course of action

let's suppose i'm mafia, and as we both know and you've admitted, i tend to read you excellently. We also both know that if you decide to "turn it on" as town, it's very difficult to lynch you and I could easily end up looking quite bad.

Do you think my tactic as mafia would be to try lynching you and just cross my fingers you don't do your usual townie thing as town?
Or that I'll try to lynch you while it looks plausible and back out gracefully at a convenient time (but why?)?


So let me get this straight. You haven't decided if Palmar is mafia or town yet but you're already putting up a defense?

Why not first decide he's mafia or town and then approach from there?

why? i don't even understand why you're asking this, so i'm just going to ignore it as unimportant


The initial part of the post suggests you yet have to evaluate on Palmar, right?

But in the second part of your post you're already fortifying yourself with some WIFOMerino.

Why?(fom)
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:16 GMT
#1966
Palmar: please explain your EoD / HF reads

thank you

(you've really not done enough to justify me coming off you - saying with great certainty that i should be coming off you by now is a falsehood, as you and i both know i have voted for you for certain periods of time when you were town in many, many games)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 11:16 GMT
#1967
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.
Minimal effort.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:17 GMT
#1968
On October 07 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.

This. Make it really simple for the simple souls pls.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:17 GMT
#1969
On October 07 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.

go away. every time you talk to me you ask me stupid things or want me to do things. do your own things. i'll do my things.

thx.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:18 GMT
#1970
On October 07 2016 20:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.

This. Make it really simple for the simple souls pls.

You know the reason I have a great record reading / lynching Palmar is because I don't make premature calls on his alignment and actually take as much time as I need to figure him out?

how do you not get this?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 11:18 GMT
#1971
On October 07 2016 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.

go away. every time you talk to me you ask me stupid things or want me to do things. do your own things. i'll do my things.

thx.


I thought my posts were making you smile earlier? ;(
Minimal effort.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:18 GMT
#1972
On October 07 2016 20:18 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.

go away. every time you talk to me you ask me stupid things or want me to do things. do your own things. i'll do my things.

thx.


I thought my posts were making you smile earlier? ;(

yes, the ones not directed retardedly at me
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 11:20 GMT
#1973
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.


I don't have a reasonable explantion.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 11:20 GMT
#1974
On October 07 2016 20:16 marvellosity wrote:
Palmar: please explain your EoD / HF reads

thank you

(you've really not done enough to justify me coming off you - saying with great certainty that i should be coming off you by now is a falsehood, as you and i both know i have voted for you for certain periods of time when you were town in many, many games)

no, not really.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 11:21 GMT
#1975
On October 07 2016 20:17 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:16 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.



Read his stuff and then call him mafia or town plox.

go away. every time you talk to me you ask me stupid things or want me to do things. do your own things. i'll do my things.

thx.

I agree with the things superbia wants you to do
Computer says mafia
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:22 GMT
#1976
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 11:22 GMT
#1977
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

I don't think I'm that heavy of a busser. The last game was just me hedging on Tumblewood and then jumping on the wagon once it looked like he was getting lynched.

It only ended up looking super silly like that because when we were one vote away a string of people refused to lynch Tumblewood.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:23 GMT
#1978
On October 07 2016 20:20 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:15 marvellosity wrote:
okay I kinda see Superbia. I'm asking Palmar to explain my motivation for my actions in the scenario I outlined.

That's not a defence, that's me wanting to know if he has a reasonable explanation.


I don't have a reasonable explantion.

so what were you doing?

why didn't you care that bats was getting lynched, why did you vote for HF when before and after you townread him?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 11:23 GMT
#1979
On October 07 2016 20:22 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

I don't think I'm that heavy of a busser. The last game was just me hedging on Tumblewood and then jumping on the wagon once it looked like he was getting lynched.

It only ended up looking super silly like that because when we were one vote away a string of people refused to lynch Tumblewood.

Nope. That was a supercold buss. No lies = thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 11:24 GMT
#1980
But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it.

lack of enthusiasm for what exactly?

what's tonally weird? you normally delight in pointing out the posts that sound 'off' when i am actually mafia.

batsnacks thing is dumb, already had that conversation with HF. Never did I say bats was 100% mafia.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 97 98 99 100 101 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1089
910 100
Hyun 72
NotJumperer 56
Bale 32
sorry 21
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto226
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King135
Other Games
summit1g7416
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft395
C9.Mang0274
NeuroSwarm103
ceh989
ViBE24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 40
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2239
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1018
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 37m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.