• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:44
CEST 06:44
KST 13:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8202 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 101

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:10 GMT
#2001
On October 07 2016 20:58 Palmar wrote:
I don't even care about koshi.

We're lynching JAT, and that's what we're doing,.

You should. This could be number 2.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 12:11 GMT
#2002
On October 07 2016 21:09 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:08 Superbia wrote:
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.

That was Grack. Doubt they are mafia together.

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

Lol yeah you never suggested that. Must be lies.

The fact that I doubt you are mafia with JAT is my read this game.

The fact that you buss is my experience with you in past games.


How is the second one more important than the first one?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:13 GMT
#2003
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:15 GMT
#2004
On October 07 2016 21:11 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:08 Superbia wrote:
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.

That was Grack. Doubt they are mafia together.

On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

Lol yeah you never suggested that. Must be lies.

The fact that I doubt you are mafia with JAT is my read this game.

The fact that you buss is my experience with you in past games.


How is the second one more important than the first one?

Here's what you are saying:
"He's not mafia with JAT"
"Actually he's a massive busser"
Am I supposed to interpret this as, "hey i just had a thought! He could be bussing Oatsmaster!"
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 12:17 GMT
#2005
Mhhm, Palmar is town. Don't dare say my EoD vote was bad anymore.

Damdred/Scott/JAT/Marv -- 3 are mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 12:19 GMT
#2006
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 12:23 GMT
#2007
On October 07 2016 21:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:11 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:09 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:08 Superbia wrote:
Who called me vs JAT SvS again? That person is mafia if JAT is mafia.

That was Grack. Doubt they are mafia together.

On October 07 2016 20:14 Koshi wrote:
On the other hand. Grack busses superhard and supercold.

Lol yeah you never suggested that. Must be lies.

The fact that I doubt you are mafia with JAT is my read this game.

The fact that you buss is my experience with you in past games.


How is the second one more important than the first one?

Here's what you are saying:
"He's not mafia with JAT"
"Actually he's a massive busser"
Am I supposed to interpret this as, "hey i just had a thought! He could be bussing Oatsmaster!"

stfu pls. That's not how you should interpret that. Clearly I added it to give full information. Not to make you a backup to JAT. That doesn't even make sense.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:23 GMT
#2008
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.

I don't see how I am supposed to interpret this other you calling me scum.
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 12:23 GMT
#2009
On October 07 2016 21:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Mhhm, Palmar is town. Don't dare say my EoD vote was bad anymore.

Damdred/Scott/JAT/Marv -- 3 are mafia.


Calix, is it safe to assume you dropped your sr on me? You did not follow-up your tunnel with what I have left you when you left, and your two arguments have been disproved.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 12:25 GMT
#2010
On October 07 2016 21:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Mhhm, Palmar is town. Don't dare say my EoD vote was bad anymore.

Damdred/Scott/JAT/Marv -- 3 are mafia.


Calix, is it safe to assume you dropped your sr on me? You did not follow-up your tunnel with what I have left you when you left, and your two arguments have been disproved.

Her arguments were actually pretty good. You just have a lot of other things going for you.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 12:34 GMT
#2011
On October 07 2016 21:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:23 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:17 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Mhhm, Palmar is town. Don't dare say my EoD vote was bad anymore.

Damdred/Scott/JAT/Marv -- 3 are mafia.


Calix, is it safe to assume you dropped your sr on me? You did not follow-up your tunnel with what I have left you when you left, and your two arguments have been disproved.

Her arguments were actually pretty good. You just have a lot of other things going for you.


What you think of her arguments does not change the fact that they have been disproved.

At EoD, the two main wagons were town (3 if you count HF). I voted for the player I had the most reasons to scum-read. I chose my poison, and with plamar trying now, I think I made the right decision.

Discrediting a tr - I started calling her bad as banter (inspired by Plamar's play), but then she showed that she really was bad so I kept going along with it. It is not an argument to sr someone because she does it herself and HF did it and flipped town. It just makes me anti-town. Not scum.

Bad arguments. Not to mention she did not address some of my points.

I had Soctt/DDD/Marv/JAT/HF as scum D1. Note this for post-game credz.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 12:36 GMT
#2012
On October 07 2016 21:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.

I don't see how I am supposed to interpret this other you calling me scum.
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

I meant: Out of the 5 scumreads he posted there I liked yours the most. But this doesn't mean that I sheeped that read instantly.

And the more I look at those 5 scumreads the more I really hate the other 4. Yours is just not horrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 12:48 GMT
#2013
Is Superbia one of Plamar's sheep or one of Grack's sheep?

(The Grack tribe is the superior one.)
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 12:50 GMT
#2014
Hahaha as if.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 12:51 GMT
#2015
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 12:51 GMT
#2016
Wow these metaphors.

#deep
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 12:56 GMT
#2017
On October 07 2016 21:50 Superbia wrote:
Hahaha as if.


Plamargard: Misguided town + Plamar whom I saved D1.
Known for trainwrecks.

Gracktopia: Joke machine + shitposting town who defended town (Super, Bats, Plamar*) and whose early reads D1 reads are D2's thread consensus reads.
We have cookies.

Swear your allegiance to Grackaroni and enjoy immortality and glory.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 12:59 GMT
#2018
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.


There's a long road ahead. You do not want to be alone at night. You must choose a faction to live on.

Besides, I have been supporting the Dutch football team since 2010 and am an EDM zealot. You will find yourself home in Gracktopia. NU promise.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 13:21 GMT
#2019
On October 07 2016 21:56 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:50 Superbia wrote:
Hahaha as if.


Plamargard: Misguided town + Plamar whom I saved D1.
Known for trainwrecks.

Gracktopia: Joke machine + shitposting town who defended town (Super, Bats, Plamar*) and whose early reads D1 reads are D2's thread consensus reads.
We have cookies.

Swear your allegiance to Grackaroni and enjoy immortality and glory.


Lol this feels like an invitation to the mafia team. :D
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 13:23 GMT
#2020
Mafia already has enough troops with Calix being the 4th mafia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 99 100 101 102 103 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1417
910 86
NotJumperer 78
Bale 42
Hyun 19
Noble 10
Britney 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
febbydoto17
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King115
Other Games
summit1g6852
Coldzera 740
JimRising 623
hungrybox547
WinterStarcraft366
C9.Mang0305
PiGStarcraft273
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick777
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream27
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 21
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1043
• Rush961
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 16m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
6h 16m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
19h 16m
Patches Events
1d 11h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.