• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:08
CEST 15:08
KST 22:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6809 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 102

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 182 Next
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 13:32 GMT
#2021
Palmar made a big impact.

Marv did comparatively nothing.

Marv can you do a Palmar?
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 13:41 GMT
#2022
hey super can you do a palmar?
No gg, No skill.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 13:43 GMT
#2023
On October 07 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey super can you do a palmar?


Why?
Minimal effort.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 13:50 GMT
#2024
On October 07 2016 22:43 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey super can you do a palmar?


Why?

seems like its a good skill to have.
Apparently you dont have it.
No gg, No skill.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 13:56 GMT
#2025
On October 07 2016 22:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 22:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey super can you do a palmar?


Why?

seems like its a good skill to have.
Apparently you dont have it.


I think it'd useful if Marv does it because his alignment should become clear today imo.
Minimal effort.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 13:57 GMT
#2026
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.

so edgy
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 14:04 GMT
#2027
On October 07 2016 22:56 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 22:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:43 Superbia wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:41 Oatsmaster wrote:
hey super can you do a palmar?


Why?

seems like its a good skill to have.
Apparently you dont have it.


I think it'd useful if Marv does it because his alignment should become clear today imo.

Dont really think so because today is pretty set.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 14:04 GMT
#2028
On October 07 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.


There's a long road ahead. You do not want to be alone at night. You must choose a faction to live on.

Besides, I have been supporting the Dutch football team since 2010 and am an EDM zealot. You will find yourself home in Gracktopia. NU promise.

RIP Dutch football team after the next 2 games. 1/6.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 14:05 GMT
#2029
On October 07 2016 23:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.


There's a long road ahead. You do not want to be alone at night. You must choose a faction to live on.

Besides, I have been supporting the Dutch football team since 2010 and am an EDM zealot. You will find yourself home in Gracktopia. NU promise.

RIP Dutch football team after the next 2 games. 1/6.

hey dude are you ever gonna decide who you read as scum?
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 14:06 GMT
#2030
On October 07 2016 23:05 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 23:04 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.


There's a long road ahead. You do not want to be alone at night. You must choose a faction to live on.

Besides, I have been supporting the Dutch football team since 2010 and am an EDM zealot. You will find yourself home in Gracktopia. NU promise.

RIP Dutch football team after the next 2 games. 1/6.

hey dude are you ever gonna decide who you read as scum?

Try reading the thread dude.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2016 14:06 GMT
#2031
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.

I had a good night of sleep.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 14:16 GMT
#2032
On October 07 2016 23:04 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:59 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:51 Superbia wrote:
I walk a certain road and I generally don't care if people are walking before or behind me. As long as people are walking in similar direction.


There's a long road ahead. You do not want to be alone at night. You must choose a faction to live on.

Besides, I have been supporting the Dutch football team since 2010 and am an EDM zealot. You will find yourself home in Gracktopia. NU promise.

RIP Dutch football team after the next 2 games. 1/6.

I heard the dutch didn't make the Euro cup last time

That was such a shame.
Computer says mafia
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 14:18 GMT
#2033
Superbia hasn't made a funny post in a while. Lynch him if he keeps being boring.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 14:20 GMT
#2034
On October 07 2016 22:32 Superbia wrote:
Palmar made a big impact.

Marv did comparatively nothing.

Marv can you do a Palmar?

how? he still won't answer basic questions.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 14:22 GMT
#2035
like i'll happily afk and get lynched for it but there's about 5 questions that should be easy for Palmar to answer in my last few posts.

*shrug*
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 14:27 GMT
#2036
Are you town? ^^
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
October 07 2016 14:29 GMT
#2037
i'm so grumpy i won't even dignify that with a yes
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 14:53 GMT
#2038
Marv, have you given out your reads?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 14:54 GMT
#2039
On October 07 2016 23:06 Koshi wrote:
I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.


So do you currently think that Palmar/ Marv is some elaborate bussing scheme? And that scum!Palmar is supporting my push onto scum!JAT and giving me the credit for the push?

I guess it's possible, if we make the minor assumption that the entire scum team are so incompetent that they are failing to get any attention onto a town member.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 15:05 GMT
#2040
On October 07 2016 23:29 marvellosity wrote:
i'm so grumpy i won't even dignify that with a yes

still said yes.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 100 101 102 103 104 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 978
RotterdaM474
TKL 199
SteadfastSC178
Rex112
CosmosSc2 23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 474
ByuN 288
TKL 199
SteadfastSC 178
Rex 112
Codebar 30
CosmosSc2 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 37586
Shuttle 2307
Jaedong 987
Horang2 843
Bisu 614
Soulkey 536
Mini 366
Stork 366
EffOrt 306
BeSt 254
[ Show more ]
Larva 253
actioN 227
Soma 220
Snow 172
ZerO 166
Last 152
Rush 150
firebathero 143
Mong 137
Zeus 99
Free 92
910 77
Hyun 71
Mind 69
Sharp 66
sorry 60
hero 49
PianO 49
Pusan 44
Yoon 40
Shinee 40
Shine 30
JYJ 28
Bale 27
Sexy 24
ToSsGirL 21
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Hm[arnc] 15
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 12
Terrorterran 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Rock 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3901
Dendi1134
canceldota69
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1191
edward180
fl0m57
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King187
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes499
Lowko303
Other Games
gofns72043
singsing2312
B2W.Neo320
hiko290
DeMusliM216
Pyrionflax179
Livibee158
Liquid`VortiX61
QueenE54
Trikslyr37
ZerO(Twitch)14
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1596
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH122
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV448
League of Legends
• Nemesis1540
• Jankos1349
• TFBlade361
Other Games
• Shiphtur623
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 52m
The PondCast
20h 52m
INu's Battles
21h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 9h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.