• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:22
CEST 08:22
KST 15:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8711 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 103

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 15:06 GMT
#2041
On October 07 2016 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 22:32 Superbia wrote:
Palmar made a big impact.

Marv did comparatively nothing.

Marv can you do a Palmar?

how? he still won't answer basic questions.

I don't have to, I'm playing supertown, so everything else I do, and any questioning of me is completely irrelevant.
Computer says mafia
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 07 2016 15:14 GMT
#2042
On October 08 2016 00:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:32 Superbia wrote:
Palmar made a big impact.

Marv did comparatively nothing.

Marv can you do a Palmar?

how? he still won't answer basic questions.

I don't have to, I'm playing supertown, so everything else I do, and any questioning of me is completely irrelevant.

That's the spirit.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 15:27 GMT
#2043
On October 08 2016 00:14 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2016 00:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 23:20 marvellosity wrote:
On October 07 2016 22:32 Superbia wrote:
Palmar made a big impact.

Marv did comparatively nothing.

Marv can you do a Palmar?

how? he still won't answer basic questions.

I don't have to, I'm playing supertown, so everything else I do, and any questioning of me is completely irrelevant.

That's the spirit.

plus it's fun to piss off marv.

Like I know this can backfire, but it's hilarious to refuse to answer questions only to have JAT lynched as a consequence.
Computer says mafia
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 15:46 GMT
#2044
      Stutters / Scott:
The empty slot.



On October 04 2016 06:40 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2016 06:18 Calix wrote:
Fear not, I've also arrived.

You town this time?


Enters the game by asking Calix if she is town. Not really telling though I am leaning to think this is more of a townie question than a scum question.

On October 04 2016 07:47 Stutters695 wrote:
What is peeking?

Theoretical / not game-relevant question.

On October 04 2016 10:04 Stutters695 wrote:
Is calix this abrasive when she's town generally?

Another question about Calix's alignment. I think it is a genuine one for I cannot see it as a shade-throw. He looks interested in finding Calix's alignment. More town than scum post.

On October 05 2016 12:26 Stutters695 wrote:
Goddamn you guys post too much. Catching up.

Last thing we've heard from him. He never caught up.

Unlike what I I remembered of Stutts' filter, none of his posts are scummy.

Replaced by Scott:

On October 07 2016 06:20 scott31337 wrote:
Hey all - I'm at like page 71 and catching up.

NAI.

On October 07 2016 12:23 scott31337 wrote:
Koshi - Carefree Koshi, leaning town for now.
Calix - He hates it when I put him in the tinfoil town pile, so I'll do it again.
marvellosity - town, pretty confident of - if he got mafia again he'd be all mopey and shit
Palmar - Null/Leaning Scum - Trying to coast, doesn't give much for info. (Lynch Calix)
justanothertownie - leaning scum, he's doing the not getting info/shitposting JAT - which is a mafia trait for him.
Damdred-slight townlean/almost null - very little to go on.
NeverUnlucky - town, probably #2 - lots of info, somewhat helpful.
Oatsmaster - townlean - points out some inconstistencies in posts that I've seen
Superbia - Uggg - kind of like last game - not very helpful - null
Grackaroni - like last game too but nothing of help/doing/etc.

That's where I'm at now - Lynch Palmar/JAT preferred, Poke Super and Grack some more.


It feels like the explanation he gives for his reads do not match the player he associated them with. ie Oats pointing out inconsitencies, me having lots of info, JAT shitposting.

His reads criteria are inconsistent too - Palmar lean-scum, Damdred lean-town, Super + Grack null for essentially the same reasoning.

Also am uncertain of the validity of his read on Marv.

This post going somewhat along thread consensus left many questions unanswered which he still has not addressed.

Scummy-ish post for the mischaracterizations of the players and a very measly contribution (if any).

On October 07 2016 12:25 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 08:29 Palmar wrote:
sucks marv rolled mafia.I never got a good solvygamey vibe from him and now I know why.

But ok


Why aren't you voting for him then? Where's the phat case?


This post is NAI as well imo.



My conclusion: No real reason to scum-read this slot at the moment. \0 at its best.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 15:49 GMT
#2045
^ I quoted every one of their posts (minus scott's double post). 7 posts is all there is to their filter.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 15:54 GMT
#2046
Palmar can you pls answer marvs questions so at the very least he can't hide behind you not answering them
Minimal effort.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 15:57 GMT
#2047
Woah, marv has 8 pages of filter. I can barely remember any of his posts. That's telling. May filter dive him later when I get some motivation to do so.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 16:06 GMT
#2048
On October 07 2016 23:06 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:22 Koshi wrote:
[quote]
meh. Nothing in here makes me want to sheep him. Nothing stands out except maybe the Grack read. I like that one.

You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.


you think both marv and palmar are mafia?
No gg, No skill.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 16:09 GMT
#2049
On October 08 2016 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 23:06 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:13 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:10 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 21:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:47 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:33 Koshi wrote:
On October 07 2016 20:28 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
You called me obvious town around this point yesterday for doing exactly this. Jesus Koshi.

I was probably sleep deprived back then. I also don't recall that at all.
I do recall I thought you were town though. Somewhere.

Yeah I just checked you're in pretty deep here Koshi.

First you were arguing that I was bussing JAT. Now you're citing JAT's reasoning as a reason to scum read me without a connection to JAT when it's basically a summary of all the reasons you town read me to begin with.
On October 06 2016 03:15 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah I remember why Palmar is in my scumlist.
He wanted to kill both Calix and Grack in consecutive posts when they are obv town.

Now that I reread his filter he is 100% mafia on Calix the entire game. The guy is not this bad.

##vote Palmar


On October 06 2016 04:19 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:59 Holyflare wrote:
Koshi, why is it you town read grack? I'm curious.

I had a +1 after his name after I did the read up. I don't know what post it exactly was. I think it was for going against the stream and pushing the Calix town read? That being said. He and rels owned my ass superhard last time so I should be still very careful.

On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


Those are 2 completely different instances. The reason I called you town in the first quote was because you went against some people pushing your reads. Now I am saying that JAT reason to scumread you is the most sheepable of all his reads.

You put those together and call it deep shit? lol

Yes when you read JAT's "sheepable reasons" the complete opposite way only the day before. You were one of the people who targeted JAT while he wasn't there. You town read me for defending Calix.

Yes and? What?

It seems pretty self explanatory to me. Now that Palmar is off the lynch block you're looking for a backup and you're using some reasoning you couldn't possibly agree with to try to support killing me.

I am not doing that at all. Not at fucking all. marv/JAT/Palmar and if a back up is needed I am thinking Damdred/Scott. Never did I want to go to you.


you think both marv and palmar are mafia?


Who do you think are the mafia, hmm? ^^
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
beentheredonethat
Profile Joined May 2016
2934 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-10-07 17:06:47
October 07 2016 17:06 GMT
#2050
Day 2: Vote Count #1


  • Palmar (3) - marvellosity, Koshi, justanothertownie, Calix, Superbia
  • Damdred (1) - NeverUnlucky, Grackaroni
  • justanothertownie (4) - Calix, Palmar, Grackaroni, Oatsmaster
  • marvellosity (1) - Superbia

Not voting (2) - Damdred, scott31337


Currently, justanothertownie is set to be lynched in (Saturday, Oct 08 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00).

Remember, voting is mandatory.

The voting thread is located here.


Please report any errors in the vote count via PM to the hosts.

"Micro tricks like marine splitting, blink stalker micro, and ling/baneling wars were the apex of the game’s achievements; nothing in the world takes your breath away like watching a pro player split marines like a god."
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 17:14 GMT
#2051
Ok, I took a step back from this game. This isn't fun to play at all - I really wanted to care less about this game than I usually have been doing but so far it just doesn't work. And mafia killed the only somewhat reasonable person (besides maybe marv) in the game. What a surprise.

I decided that the people scumreading me can't all be mafia. Still I am being attacked for basically no real reason. The only actual reason I remember for me being mafia came from the guy we mislynched day1. It was hilariously bad but still he believed he had something and he put it into words. It is extremely aggrevating to be called mafia for "being underwhelming" or similar shit without anything to back this claim up. And it is also really really easy for mafia to just hop onto this kind of reasoning without any need for justification. Yes, I did get in some rather unimportant shitfights but I don't handle it very well when I am being accused of things I have no control over or which are simply untrue. That has nothing to do with my alignment and if you want I can prove this by showing you several games were it all went similar to here. So no, I am not underperforming. This has happened always when my time for a mafia game was limited.

I propose the townies between you guys the following deal:

- I will try to keep myself from arguing over little things and provide you with any information you want (I should have some time for the rest of the dayphase).

- If you seriously consider lynching me today you will reason out your reason to scumread me in your own words. No "I am sheeping this guy" or "your filter is boring" or anything like that. If you think my filter is boring then explain to me why. And no easily factcheckable incorrect claims like "you didn't give any reads" or "you aren't pushing anything". I literally gave a read on everyone in the fucking game on day1 for example and I was very clear about what I have been pushing this day.

I will provide you guys with where I stand in general anyways but this way I can 1. easily adress and refute any reason for why you are misreading me 2. figure out who the mafia guys on my wagon are. If you play ball and I still get mislynched it will be my own fault and it probably needed to happen because people just have too high expectations of my play. But I don't think that will happen.
Everyone who keeps accusing me of not having done anything or similar shit will just get ignored and can kindly go fuck himself.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 17:23 GMT
#2052
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 17:25 GMT
#2053
And I will immediately prove myself as a giant hypocrite by sayng that as long as Palmar and marv keep scumreading each other the likelihood that I will vote outside of those 2 is very low and I think not solving this today would be a big mistake.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 17:32 GMT
#2054
Jat, how about you kindly remove me from the /ignore list so we can have a little chat? I will try not to be abrasive, as I can understand it can ruin the fun of the game sometimes. :3

On October 07 2016 18:44 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


The fact that there is nothing new in itself is a reason to scumread palmar btw.
Yes, he is a lazy asshole as town but not when he is the designated lynch.


First I want to address this. You say that Plamar is lazy as town unless he is set to be the lynch.

Considering that he has made some attempts to contribute this morning, why is your vote still on him? What makes him scummy?

My understanding of your vote was that it was a pressure vote to get him to contribute, which he has done to an extent. Therefore, unless you think he is scummy and can show me how, I don't understand why your vote is still on him.

On October 07 2016 19:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:14 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
[quote]

Eww gross post.

[quote]

Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.


If you're not trying to lynch me then who are you trying to lynch?

And if you're not trying to lynch anyone then what are you doing again?

I am lynching Palmar right now and have said that and also voted him for ages. That should be pretty obvious.

I would love to keep listening to your bullshit but unfortunately I have to work now.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 17:34 GMT
#2055
On October 08 2016 02:25 justanothertownie wrote:
And I will immediately prove myself as a giant hypocrite by sayng that as long as Palmar and marv keep scumreading each other the likelihood that I will vote outside of those 2 is very low and I think not solving this today would be a big mistake.


Why Plam over marv may I ask?

Marv is the scummier of the two in my eyes.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 17:40 GMT
#2056
On October 08 2016 02:32 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Jat, how about you kindly remove me from the /ignore list so we can have a little chat? I will try not to be abrasive, as I can understand it can ruin the fun of the game sometimes. :3

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:44 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


The fact that there is nothing new in itself is a reason to scumread palmar btw.
Yes, he is a lazy asshole as town but not when he is the designated lynch.


First I want to address this. You say that Plamar is lazy as town unless he is set to be the lynch.

Considering that he has made some attempts to contribute this morning, why is your vote still on him? What makes him scummy?

My understanding of your vote was that it was a pressure vote to get him to contribute, which he has done to an extent. Therefore, unless you think he is scummy and can show me how, I don't understand why your vote is still on him.

Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:16 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:14 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.


If you're not trying to lynch me then who are you trying to lynch?

And if you're not trying to lynch anyone then what are you doing again?

I am lynching Palmar right now and have said that and also voted him for ages. That should be pretty obvious.

I would love to keep listening to your bullshit but unfortunately I have to work now.


You are correct. At the moment my vote doesn't really mean much tbh. Palmar did stuff and it wasn't horrible. But he certainly did not leave his mafia range like grack claimed. If you think so you have no idea about his play.

I would like to see marvs reaction before concluding anything. Usually the townie between them will easily come out on top. So far it isn't obvious to me who that is.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 17:43 GMT
#2057
Ok, I follow you.

Let's say you weren't committed to voting Marv/Palmar depending on their interactions (Which may never evolve given Plam's recent apathy), who would you be voting?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 17:46 GMT
#2058
Hmm, nevermind. Looking over your filter it's clear that it would be Superbia.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 17:48 GMT
#2059
On October 08 2016 02:43 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Ok, I follow you.

Let's say you weren't committed to voting Marv/Palmar depending on their interactions (Which may never evolve given Plam's recent apathy), who would you be voting?

Superbia and damdred come to mind. I already mentioned my reasons for superbia several times and like I said I will probably elaborate in a more concise fashion at some point. Damdred just is a total nonentity right now and we shouldn't allow that.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 07 2016 17:53 GMT
#2060
Perhaps you would like to elaborate in a more concise fashion now?

If not, what is your opinion on Scott/Stutts? What is your opinion on my simili-filter-dive of that slot?

Also, I've seen you say that you "null-scum" read Calix. Care to go more in detail?

If there is any other subject of discussion you can come up with, I am all ears.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Prev 1 101 102 103 104 105 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto226
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7416
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft395
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm104
ceh989
ViBE21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 38m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 38m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 38m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.