• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:38
CEST 09:38
KST 16:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7434 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 96

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 182 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:08 GMT
#1901
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.


100%
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:08 GMT
#1902
On October 07 2016 19:07 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


She's 100% town.

Agree now.

Make me.


Don't have to, I'll just join her crusade to lynch you.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:09 GMT
#1903
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:09 GMT
#1904
The scum team is marv/jat/damdred

Game solved, let's try again next time.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:09 GMT
#1905
On October 07 2016 19:08 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


She's 100% town.

Agree now.

Make me.


Don't have to, I'll just join her crusade to lynch you.

Have fun with that ^^

But in order to not get lynched you should rather spend your time trying to find mafia instead of wasting it.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:10 GMT
#1906
damdred is just a guess, might as well be someone like stutters, but probably damdred.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:10 GMT
#1907
On October 07 2016 19:09 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:08 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:07 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
[quote]

This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


She's 100% town.

Agree now.

Make me.


Don't have to, I'll just join her crusade to lynch you.

Have fun with that ^^

But in order to not get lynched you should rather spend your time trying to find mafia instead of wasting it.


Don't have to, I'll just sheep Calix, she finds mafia for me.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:10 GMT
#1908
And I did find marv...
Computer says mafia
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
October 07 2016 10:12 GMT
#1909
This game. :D
Minimal effort.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:12 GMT
#1910
On October 07 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 18:57 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.


This is the first time I've seen you wall-post ever.

And the first half of your reads list isn't complete shite. You've finally managed to cross that extremely low threshold set for you.

Marv isn't mafia, go focus your efforts somewhere else instead of being a moron because of META. Maybe on Stutters-Scott/ Damdred instead.

I'm insulted that you think I'm on the same level as JAT based purely on ONE GAME. That's not even meta, that's just a random fucking game.

You continued to be useless and pretty much everyone else looks more townie than you due to said uselessness and two of my scum-reads were wrong, so I decided "well fuck him anyway" and now you're being slightly less useless so who knows.


I don't think you understand the Marv/Palmar dynamic. Everyone here will back me up in saying that it's super, super important. For now, until marv comes back and actually sounds like a rational human being, he MUST be mafia. There is no way around it. This is not normal "these guys know each other".

Being on same level as jat + Show Spoiler [Jat don't read this] +
is actually a compliment. I am good at mafia, I can tell who has potential in mafia, who is capable of leading, who is capable of communicating, I'm the #1 proponent of the three objectives, the least important of which is finding mafia
.

I am not useless, I'm just not a volume poster. I have stated my reasons for everything along the way. Also, everyone knows that the time I can spend on playing mafia tends to vary a bit, and that I don't really care.


I can use my reads to ascertain alignments and reconsider in light of new evidence. I'm not the slightest bit inclined to give a shit about dynamics, much like nobody should give a fuck about how NU/ myself read each other.

You have a weird way of complimenting people then.

I wasn't criticising how you were posting although I can see how I gave you that impression, more like what you were posting.

I can vote JAT with you. Sure, why not?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:13 GMT
#1911
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:52 Oatsmaster wrote:
anyone who tries to give reasons to lynch palmar is clearly not reading the thread because there is nothing new that can be added to the stuff already said about palmar.


This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:08 justanothertownie wrote:
I disagree that the calix/nu thing was obviously TvT btw. calix had a comparatively passive role in it. Which I can't fault her for but I don't think the whole thing makes her town at all.


This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:14 GMT
#1912
On October 07 2016 19:13 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:31 Palmar wrote:
[quote]
This guy is my hero

If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 17:42 Calix wrote:
[quote]

This is Grade A bullshit.

You're telling me that actively posing a question and accusing someone based on that and tunneling is 'comparatively passive'?

If that's passive then your posts are worthy of the Pulitzer prize.

"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.


If you're not trying to lynch me then who are you trying to lynch?

And if you're not trying to lynch anyone then what are you doing again?
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:16 GMT
#1913
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 07 2016 10:16 GMT
#1914
On October 07 2016 19:14 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:38 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
If you flip town we should probably lynch him for tmi.


Eww gross post.

On October 07 2016 18:41 justanothertownie wrote:
[quote]
"Comparatively" as in "compared to nu".

Yes, you did that stuff and I never said the whole thing makes you mafia. I just feel the general procedure of the argument was nu berating you (never really understood why he felt the need to do it since apparently you are "obvious town" to him) while you just went along with the shitshow. I just don't think that makes you town.


Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.


If you're not trying to lynch me then who are you trying to lynch?

And if you're not trying to lynch anyone then what are you doing again?

I am lynching Palmar right now and have said that and also voted him for ages. That should be pretty obvious.

I would love to keep listening to your bullshit but unfortunately I have to work now.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:19 GMT
#1915
On October 07 2016 19:12 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:06 Palmar wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:57 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:46 Palmar wrote:
It jives rather well with what I've been thinking about this game.

Batsnacks sounded like a townie
Oats sounds like a townie
NU sounds like a special snowflake
Grack is not as funny as I would've thought he should be, but I do like him nonetheless, for now.

Superbia is being an ass, but he does that all the time as all alignments, don't think he's been overtly scummy. One of the big milestones today is going to be whether or not he realizes what is up. If he doesn't, he needs to be dropped very low on everyone's lists when I flip town. Superbia is smart, knows me well, and a good player in general. If he votes for me when I'm town, that's super concerning.

Damdred and Stutters are players I have completely ignored.

Marv is going to drop his vote on me. If he actually stays he's 100% mafia. He reads me better than any player in the history of TL mafia, he has basically a 100% rate on figuring my alignment by day 2 when he's town. If I ever flip town, and he is still calling me mafia, he is scum. there is NO WAY AROUND IT. Thing is, I also know that he knows exactly this. He CAN'T be wrong on me, so I know he's going to end up drop his vote on me today. Depending on whether I believe the reasoning there's a tiny chance I'm wrong. But the NK, his play, his lack of enthusiasm for some things and just some tonally weird things, all point to marv-mafia. Not to mention, both HF and I picked up a townie vibe from batsnacks, and marv completely failed to recognize it. He is better at town than both of us, and that is super concerning.

JAT/Koshi/Calix <--- Three strong players who have been atrociously wrong throughout the game. There is definitely town in this group, probably even two. Whichever ones of you are town need to pull head out of asses and start playing reasonably. It is very likely that one of the townies is Koshi, because him tunneling stupid things is kind of what he does as town, the other two are slightly better so who knows.

Regarding Calix specifically, my day 1 read of her is mostly tonal. She felt very analytical and willing to try to solve the game when she was town in the last game I was with her. This contrasts her more timid and reserved tone here. I am also slightly suspicious of how she could read me so well on day 1 (against all odds she was calling me town) and then dropped it with some complete bullshit reasoning on n1, that is worrying.


This is the first time I've seen you wall-post ever.

And the first half of your reads list isn't complete shite. You've finally managed to cross that extremely low threshold set for you.

Marv isn't mafia, go focus your efforts somewhere else instead of being a moron because of META. Maybe on Stutters-Scott/ Damdred instead.

I'm insulted that you think I'm on the same level as JAT based purely on ONE GAME. That's not even meta, that's just a random fucking game.

You continued to be useless and pretty much everyone else looks more townie than you due to said uselessness and two of my scum-reads were wrong, so I decided "well fuck him anyway" and now you're being slightly less useless so who knows.


I don't think you understand the Marv/Palmar dynamic. Everyone here will back me up in saying that it's super, super important. For now, until marv comes back and actually sounds like a rational human being, he MUST be mafia. There is no way around it. This is not normal "these guys know each other".

Being on same level as jat + Show Spoiler [Jat don't read this] +
is actually a compliment. I am good at mafia, I can tell who has potential in mafia, who is capable of leading, who is capable of communicating, I'm the #1 proponent of the three objectives, the least important of which is finding mafia
.

I am not useless, I'm just not a volume poster. I have stated my reasons for everything along the way. Also, everyone knows that the time I can spend on playing mafia tends to vary a bit, and that I don't really care.


I can use my reads to ascertain alignments and reconsider in light of new evidence. I'm not the slightest bit inclined to give a shit about dynamics, much like nobody should give a fuck about how NU/ myself read each other.

You have a weird way of complimenting people then.

I wasn't criticising how you were posting although I can see how I gave you that impression, more like what you were posting.

I can vote JAT with you. Sure, why not?


As I said, I know JAT very well, I know Damdred, superbia, Oats, HF, Koshi all very, very well, probably most of the other people in this game I know very well. I wouldn't dream of using a dynamic argument like this on anyone but marv, and marv only. The only other person in history of TL mafia I've had a dynamic like this with is syllogism. The difference is that I've talked to both these guys for hours upon hours about mafia, reading, dynamics etc.

This is not a normal "I know that guy". This has basically an insanely long track record of never failing. Can someone from TL please back me up on this.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:19 GMT
#1916
On October 07 2016 19:16 Palmar wrote:
Btw, you can call me nostradamus later, but here's what's going to happen today:

I'm going to rally some people to my side. Some stragglers and tunnelers are going to remain on the other side.

Marv is going to rescind his scumread on me and scite my posting today, but he's going to look for another easy lynch

JAT is going to be the alternative wagon, it should be marv, but it's easier to convince people to lynch JAT

I'm not going to be around tomorrow to drive the wagon, so the thread will be taken over by mafia.

In some fit of confusion, we're going to end up lynching some low hanging afk fruit, like stutters, damdred, grack. That person is 100% going to flip town and everyone will be mad.


The only way to avoid this, is if someone else, (Calix? Superbia?) takes the mantle of leadership and whips this town into shape. It's going to be really tough, but it's what needs to be done.
Computer says mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:20 GMT
#1917
On October 07 2016 19:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:14 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
[quote]

Eww gross post.

[quote]

Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.


If you're not trying to lynch me then who are you trying to lynch?

And if you're not trying to lynch anyone then what are you doing again?

I am lynching Palmar right now and have said that and also voted him for ages. That should be pretty obvious.

I would love to keep listening to your bullshit but unfortunately I have to work now.


If your posts to Palmar were honest, legitimate attempts to divine his alignment then I'm going to eat a frog.

Enjoy!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 07 2016 10:20 GMT
#1918
On October 07 2016 19:16 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 19:14 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:13 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:09 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:06 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:03 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 19:00 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:59 Calix wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:52 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 07 2016 18:50 Calix wrote:
[quote]

Eww gross post.

[quote]

Eww another gross post.

Why would me being "passive compared to NU" mean anything? You're not actually accusing me of being passive in general, so your comment is meaningless.

You're not accusing me of being mafia. You just FELT the need to make a comment saying that I'm less townie than NU...but you don't think it makes me scum so again, this comment is meaningless.

What the fuck was the point? All you said was "Calix is less townie than NU" but you don't think I'm mafia either so it looks like you just posted some bullshit for the sake of posting it.

The point was very simple. People (oats I think) called your shitfight obviously TvT. I disagree with that - this should not be a reason to townread you.


Okay so you were just discrediting a town-read that Oats had even though you don't scum-read me either.

Good to know.

I did not say that either.

You are somewhere between low end of null and scum. Haven't made up my mind yet.


Duh, obviously you're not going to directly say that.

You saw someone give out a town-read.

Your first response was to attack the town-read even though you claim you don't scum-read me either.

Your reasoning is that I'm "less townie than NU" (lol)

This reads like scum rationale over a townie mindset.

Are you intentionally misrepresenting me or just bad at reading?

I saw someone throw out a reason to townread you which I think is faulty. I mentioned that. The end.

Never said that I scumread you in this context or any of the other stuff you are saying right now. My only message was that the shitfight should be treated as NAI regarding you.


Keep proving my point, lol.

Why don't you case me and I case you if I'm 'null-scum'? Sound fair?

I will case you whenever I think I need to which is not right now since I am not trying to lynch you.

Since you seem to be trying to lynch me you should probably case me if you can though. So go ahead.


If you're not trying to lynch me then who are you trying to lynch?

And if you're not trying to lynch anyone then what are you doing again?

I am lynching Palmar right now and have said that and also voted him for ages. That should be pretty obvious.

I would love to keep listening to your bullshit but unfortunately I have to work now.


Why are you trying to lynch a townread?
Computer says mafia
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2016 10:20 GMT
#1919
On October 07 2016 18:43 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 07 2016 17:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
jat has posted absolutely no content whatsoever, its disgusting how little shit is in his 10 page filter.

Jat, find a scumread and write some shit about him go

I already stated my reads numerous times and wrote shit about them. If you did not see that you haven't read my filter.

please help me and quote them.

From my perspective, you are just posting one liners and being real salty.
No gg, No skill.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 07 2016 10:20 GMT
#1920
Palmar, maybe try voting yourself first? lol
Prev 1 94 95 96 97 98 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 22m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 22m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 22m
Replay Cast
15h 22m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.