• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:40
CEST 16:40
KST 23:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7111 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 50

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 182 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 17:20 GMT
#981
On October 06 2016 01:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 01:11 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 06 2016 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
He clearly decided he would defend calix no matter what before actually reading what has been said about her.

Clearly

Indeed.

You immediately rushed to her defense without understanding the accusation against her as evidenced here:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:34 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:00 Calix wrote:
Basically Grack is someone who is in my lean-town category because of some shitty/ weak reasoning, other people being scummier, etc. Consider it 'town by statistical probability'.

I expect my reads to change drastically depending on the flip.

Can you bring me through a quick summary of his alignment assuming bats flips town/scum?



If Bat is scum, then I'd look into Grack as he is a possible partner, wouldn't have pushed scum!bat much and focused more on pushing HF/ JAT and defending Superbia. (however I don't think Grack has said anything to/ about batsnacks that is scummy by itself)

If Bat is town then I don't see my opinion of him changing much, so town.

I'm not very comfortable with giving my thoughts on how I might view things in hypothetical scenarios so take with a grain of salt.


huh

I thought if bats is scum I was scum?! This doesn't make any sense. I mean sure, grack and bats can be a team but it does not fit in your supposed train of thought at all.

This actually makes some sense. If Batsnacks is scum it looks like I am trying to drive a wagon away from Batsnacks without defending him.

Then you try to defend her by arguing her scumread on me doesn't depend on batsnacks which it evidently does.
And when all fails you just claim that you think she can forget her scumreads.
You defended for 2 separate and incorrect reasons before actually understanding the argument and then kept doing it.

No, no, no. I fully understand the contradiction (and have for some time) and I don't think it's noteworthy.

You argued that Calix's read was 99% association with you, which wasn't true because she gave the same reasons that other people have been giving on you. She said that if Batsnacks is scum I should be looked at, and it's hard to argue with that lol. I don't expect her to be certain enough in her associative read to ignore other possibilities like me trying to push the lynch away from Batsnacks.

I have at no point argued that she could have forgot. Quit spinning falsehoods.

On October 06 2016 02:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I have the same conclusion s as cypherbia on grasp and bats. I think they are town.

I would Lynch jat 10 times before voting bats. Jat s defense on #811 ( can't quote from phone) was him saying that his play this game corresponds to his town meta. This is a prime example of a scum being aware of his town palsy and trying to replicate it.

Also, calix, why Re you using the bats. Jat interaction against bats? Jat defense of bats makes jat and jat only scummy.


No, this is a prime example of someone getting scumread for playing his townmeta.
Your logic doesn't work. "He says he is playing his townmeta so obviously he is just trying to replicate it". Retarded.

If you don't believe me you can easily check if I am telling the truth.

Lmao. You are proving my point. You think simply playing aling your town meta should warrant a town read. That's what scum thinks. Town just plays the way they want, not bring worries of following a certain predefined meta.

Justanotherscum

Are you dense?

What I am saying is the following:

Grackaroni is scumreadign me FOR something that is a known staple of my townmeta which makes the read completely nonsensical. The point is not "I am playing my townmeta so I am town" even though that would be entirely correct.

And again I could put together a quote compilation of people commenting on your play and I haven't seen a single confident defender, which is not a great sign for somebody playing so perfectly to their town meta.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 17:21 GMT
#982
Now, I'd rather lynch Palmar today because he isn't reading while still trying to seem connected to the game.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:21 GMT
#983
On October 06 2016 02:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:30 Palmar wrote:
Calix is 100% mafia

Déjà vu...

On October 05 2016 23:49 Calix wrote:
I'm going out in ~30 minutes, going to be out for a few hours and then I'm in for the evening. Generally my schedule is light because I'm at uni but today is busy for me so I might not get back before you leave.

Your schedule is light because you study english

Also stop being bad


remember who he voted for last time day 1?

that was mafia!

Hmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm?

He voted for the ticktock then switched to tw. What's your point?

I've caught up now.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 17:23 GMT
#984
Let us begin the charge, my minions. Glory and riches await.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:26 GMT
#985
Jat
Damdy
Stutters
Hf

Planar
Bats

In order of Lynch preference. Stutters can be first actually. Barely been there and was scummy when he was there.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:27 GMT
#986
On October 06 2016 02:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Let us begin the charge, my minions. Glory and riches await.

Whose kingdom shall we raid first?
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:31 GMT
#987
Back and not impressed.

NU, Grack, what on Earth are you two doing? batsnacks vs Calix is CLEARLY TvS. Pick one.

I don't even give a fuck if it's me because I am convinced that batsnacks is mafia and my flip will prove it. No way does he get chainsawed this fucking hard - by multiple players - as town. It makes no sense.

Don't vote for a third party, Jesus Christ people.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:32 GMT
#988
Since rolling over and dying isn't really my forte, allow me to explain why batsnacks is scum.

He has literally admitted that he has no interest in giving final thoughts to the town in the case that he dies.

He just sat back and stated that he'll only check the thread to see if he can save himself. His posts after that have been him sitting on the sides. He comments on none of the events going on in the thread. He is passive and has no interest in solving the game.

That's not how a town would react. Town would be pushing harder for a scum-read of theirs to be lynched. They would be posting thoughts to guide the town.

He's clammed up. This is what scum do, they stop talking so that they don't give town too much information on who their scum buddies could be.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:33 GMT
#989
Have you ever thought that chainsaws are bull shit when the people "doing" them come up with multiple valid points?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:34 GMT
#990
I've seen multiple town people do the same thing to be honest but yes he's even around and doing nothing so it's not super unlikely that he's still mafia.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 17:35 GMT
#991
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.

justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 17:36 GMT
#992
This is way shorter than I had hoped but it just takes too much time right now. Will go for a shower and when I return I will finally decide and cast my vote.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:37 GMT
#993
I'm almost inclined of choosing you just because your latest posts were boring.

Also, this false dichotomy you are setting up has been noticed by yours truly NU.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:37 GMT
#994
Despite the fact that nobody can show town motivation for his posts, batsnacks has had a line of defenders who will focus on anyone else but batsnacks. He was coasting by without a single comment until I spotted him. He managed to get defended based on meta and my initial case on him was largely ignored. If he was bad town, that initial case would have met with FAR MORE support than it did.

Now he's being chainsaw-defended by HF and JAT who have taken to attacking batsnacks' most vocal accuser. Note that NEITHER of them have explained how they town-read batsnacks. HF has said that he scum-reads batsnacks, yet he switches to me without a single comment explaining how his read has changed.

(hint: said read 'progression' happened without batsnacks posting a single fucking thing)

I won't claim that I haven't been defended, but the people defending me have stated town-reads on myself. They are not automatically assuming that XYZ are scum purely for attacking me. These are traits that are lacking in the push against me.

My lynch is being pushed with far more conviction than batsnacks' is. That should tell you something.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:37 GMT
#995
On October 05 2016 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 22:39 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:00 Calix wrote:
Basically Grack is someone who is in my lean-town category because of some shitty/ weak reasoning, other people being scummier, etc. Consider it 'town by statistical probability'.

I expect my reads to change drastically depending on the flip.

Can you bring me through a quick summary of his alignment assuming bats flips town/scum?



If Bat is scum, then I'd look into Grack as he is a possible partner, wouldn't have pushed scum!bat much and focused more on pushing HF/ JAT and defending Superbia. (however I don't think Grack has said anything to/ about batsnacks that is scummy by itself)

If Bat is town then I don't see my opinion of him changing much, so town.

I'm not very comfortable with giving my thoughts on how I might view things in hypothetical scenarios so take with a grain of salt.


huh

I thought if bats is scum I was scum?! This doesn't make any sense. I mean sure, grack and bats can be a team but it does not fit in your supposed train of thought at all.


What? This has nothing to do with you.

He's asking how my opinion of Grack would change depending on what Bat flipped.

I responded with "Grack could be a potential partner if Bat is scum but I don't think he's done anything scummy at the moment"

I don't even get what your argument is here.

Your whole scumread on me hinges on bats being scum. And now if someone asks you what you think of grack if bats flips scum you say: "he might be scum because he pushed JAT instead of bats"? Like what?

Can somebody tell me if this is 100% true?
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:38 GMT
#996
On October 06 2016 02:37 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 22:42 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:39 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:00 Calix wrote:
Basically Grack is someone who is in my lean-town category because of some shitty/ weak reasoning, other people being scummier, etc. Consider it 'town by statistical probability'.

I expect my reads to change drastically depending on the flip.

Can you bring me through a quick summary of his alignment assuming bats flips town/scum?



If Bat is scum, then I'd look into Grack as he is a possible partner, wouldn't have pushed scum!bat much and focused more on pushing HF/ JAT and defending Superbia. (however I don't think Grack has said anything to/ about batsnacks that is scummy by itself)

If Bat is town then I don't see my opinion of him changing much, so town.

I'm not very comfortable with giving my thoughts on how I might view things in hypothetical scenarios so take with a grain of salt.


huh

I thought if bats is scum I was scum?! This doesn't make any sense. I mean sure, grack and bats can be a team but it does not fit in your supposed train of thought at all.


What? This has nothing to do with you.

He's asking how my opinion of Grack would change depending on what Bat flipped.

I responded with "Grack could be a potential partner if Bat is scum but I don't think he's done anything scummy at the moment"

I don't even get what your argument is here.

Your whole scumread on me hinges on bats being scum. And now if someone asks you what you think of grack if bats flips scum you say: "he might be scum because he pushed JAT instead of bats"? Like what?

Can somebody tell me if this is 100% true?


it's 100% true
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 17:39 GMT
#997
On October 06 2016 02:27 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Let us begin the charge, my minions. Glory and riches await.

Whose kingdom shall we raid first?

The kingdom of Palmargard of course. I have heard from a source that they have phat loots.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:39 GMT
#998
NU if you want to vote me then just vote me. batsnacks is obvious mafia and while you'll bitch at me after I flip for your failure, it'll help clarify matters for the town.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:40 GMT
#999
On October 06 2016 02:37 Calix wrote:
Despite the fact that nobody can show town motivation for his posts, batsnacks has had a line of defenders who will focus on anyone else but batsnacks. He was coasting by without a single comment until I spotted him. He managed to get defended based on meta and my initial case on him was largely ignored. If he was bad town, that initial case would have met with FAR MORE support than it did.

Now he's being chainsaw-defended by HF and JAT who have taken to attacking batsnacks' most vocal accuser. Note that NEITHER of them have explained how they town-read batsnacks. HF has said that he scum-reads batsnacks, yet he switches to me without a single comment explaining how his read has changed.

(hint: said read 'progression' happened without batsnacks posting a single fucking thing)

I won't claim that I haven't been defended, but the people defending me have stated town-reads on myself. They are not automatically assuming that XYZ are scum purely for attacking me. These are traits that are lacking in the push against me.

My lynch is being pushed with far more conviction than batsnacks' is. That should tell you something.


Here's the thing you need to learn. I don't care about associations, I don't care about teams that work together, I don't care who has pushed who. The simplest most honest thing I do is pushing things that I think are complete bull shit.

Your vote on batsnacks was LAST on his wagon and you keep going on about how it's you and him and it must be you and him or whatever, you forgot your own reads, you didn't even post a list of scum reads when I asked you. I think your play has been super subpar compared to what I saw last game. So what if you even pushed batsnacks? You have outrageously bad thought patterns in YOUR filter.

Batsnacks is still also scummy and I don't really care that you pushed him.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 17:40 GMT
#1000
On October 06 2016 02:35 justanothertownie wrote:
So, those are the people I would not be willing to lynch today as of now:

Koshi: There is no point in wasting my time on him. When he comes back he is either normal town Koshi or you lynch him. Pretty straight forward.

Marv: Not 100 % town but he has done enough typical stuff that I won't even entertain lynching him.

nu: Not gonna lie - his play since the very active start has been less than subpar. But he has that gamey shit going for him which almost always comes from town.

These I wouldn't lynch without a good case (which has to come between now and like 30 minutes later because I will be gone):

Palmar: If you want to lynch him you need to get the wagon going way earlier. You can never know his alignment before he is forced to actually play the damn game. He is really underwhelming though and his aimless rambling earlier did not feel very palmarlike.

Holyflare: Always hard to tell with him and like I said his push on me was really opportunistic and bad. Shitflingy if you want. But I think a mafia HF wouldn't have stopped going after me this easily once he had already started to. Felt like he actively avoided an unnecessary shitfight which I do not think scum HF would do. If he suddenly turns against me again when I am gone he is probably mafia.

Damdred: His presence is severely lacking and batsnacks is right when he says that there was very little damdy questioning going on. But I really liked his perspective on the game when he arrived. It mirrored my own quite well.

Oats: Made an easy thowaway scumread against me and then didn't care about me at all anymore (I might be biased but that seems quite disinterested to me). Some really bad logic that I pointed out but I guess thats par for the course for him. Really really forgettable though.

I could lynch (roughly in order from worst to best lynch):


Stutters: If this was an open setup with a vig I would be against lynching him but we don't know that. Maybe it still would be optimal to wait for a night and see if he gets shot by a vigilante before getting rid of him by a lynch but if you for some reason need to shennany onto someone eod he is a good target.

Calix: At first I was really sold by the fearless and aggressive way she plays but I have to remember that she is only new to this site and apparently a decent scumplayer. If you have that in mind then there are several problems with her play. Starting from the way she treated nu in the beginning despite him apparently being the easiest read in the world up to the total brainfart she made when asked about her grack read.

batsnacks: This is not the batsnacks I know. I don't know if it is mafia batsnacks but he is very different. Incomprehensible defense of Superbia because "being afraid makes no sense as mafia". But he has really been digging himself a hole all game if he is mafia. Besides the superbia read there is also his accusation against me (mafia for encouraging anti-town behaviour) which is so poor and weak that it is almost comical. Why does mafia batsnacks try to attack me like that? It is so pointless. Really horrible politician posts though...

Superbia: Refuses to play the game. Agressive/hostile tone fit his scummeta perfectly. Nowhere to be seen all day today.

Grackaroni:
Made a case against me immediately when 1-2 people suddenly started suspecting me when I was gone yesterday. A really lazy and factual problematic case as I have explained lately. He also just harddefended Calix without even knowing what the problem was with her posting. Otherwise he is just existing in this game without doing much.


bats/calix are somewhat interchangable btw.
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1490
WardiTV983
OGKoka 299
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 299
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 7766
Bisu 1890
Shuttle 978
Horang2 784
Larva 515
Stork 483
EffOrt 397
BeSt 373
actioN 268
Mini 246
[ Show more ]
Light 150
Mind 124
hero 118
Rush 105
910 96
Zeus 89
Snow 77
Mong 70
Barracks 68
Sea.KH 60
Shinee 59
Yoon 46
sorry 42
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 37
Killer 29
Bale 26
Sexy 24
Shine 19
HiyA 19
soO 19
Aegong 18
zelot 17
Sacsri 14
scan(afreeca) 13
Free 10
Terrorterran 10
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5199
qojqva2522
Dendi1047
febbydoto34
Counter-Strike
fl0m3294
Fnx 510
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko457
Other Games
singsing2878
hiko1012
B2W.Neo870
TKL 489
Livibee409
XBOCT270
Hui .219
Liquid`VortiX201
XaKoH 156
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 21
• mYiSmile110
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 34
• iopq 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
• Jankos2221
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 20m
Replay Cast
8h 20m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 20m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 20m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.