• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:48
CEST 03:48
KST 10:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9057 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 182 Next
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 16:20 GMT
#961
Well superbia never came back after I expertly intercepted all the pressure directed at him so that feels bad. lol
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 16:20 GMT
#962
tl:dr;

Calix has a scum read on Bats.
Calix has a scum read on JAT for association and some minor point which she was told is wrong so it's really association.
Calix is asked what Grack's alignment is and says if Bats is mafia Grack is mafia.

^^^^^^^^^ the above is a lapse in logic because she's never mentioned that before at all and she "town leans" grack which means her bats read is either:

A) faked
B) knows it's a town flip




tl:dr part 2:

Calix admits that she's pushed nu/oats (bad pushes) and followed on the pushes of superbia/bats (also my pushes) yet when I asked her to make a scum list she randomly spouts off extra names of: Koshi/Palmar/HF/Stutters.

Calix gets called out on this bull shit list and she in fact says it's a "if bats doesn't flip mafia" list.

^^^^^ the above is a lapse in logic because she didn't get asked for that, it doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense at all to make a list of "if my two mafia reads are wrong" list when asked for the reasons she is scum reading someone.




tl:dr part 3:

her nu read was complete bull shit at the time, it had no evidence to back it up




conclusion: mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 16:20 GMT
#963
On October 06 2016 01:11 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 01:07 justanothertownie wrote:
He clearly decided he would defend calix no matter what before actually reading what has been said about her.

Clearly

Indeed.

You immediately rushed to her defense without understanding the accusation against her as evidenced here:
On October 06 2016 00:34 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 22:35 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:00 Calix wrote:
Basically Grack is someone who is in my lean-town category because of some shitty/ weak reasoning, other people being scummier, etc. Consider it 'town by statistical probability'.

I expect my reads to change drastically depending on the flip.

Can you bring me through a quick summary of his alignment assuming bats flips town/scum?



If Bat is scum, then I'd look into Grack as he is a possible partner, wouldn't have pushed scum!bat much and focused more on pushing HF/ JAT and defending Superbia. (however I don't think Grack has said anything to/ about batsnacks that is scummy by itself)

If Bat is town then I don't see my opinion of him changing much, so town.

I'm not very comfortable with giving my thoughts on how I might view things in hypothetical scenarios so take with a grain of salt.


huh

I thought if bats is scum I was scum?! This doesn't make any sense. I mean sure, grack and bats can be a team but it does not fit in your supposed train of thought at all.

This actually makes some sense. If Batsnacks is scum it looks like I am trying to drive a wagon away from Batsnacks without defending him.

Then you try to defend her by arguing her scumread on me doesn't depend on batsnacks which it evidently does.
And when all fails you just claim that you think she can forget her scumreads.
You defended for 2 separate and incorrect reasons before actually understanding the argument and then kept doing it.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 16:22 GMT
#964
and my post isn't even basically based on the fact that she scum reads me despite agreeing with every push I have made this entire game and even the one on herself

(it might be slightly based on this)
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 16:37 GMT
#965
Marv
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 16:37 GMT
#966
I don't know why you town read marv, I think he's been underwhelming at best and definitely doesn't have much of a total thread awareness.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 16:38 GMT
#967
On October 06 2016 01:37 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know why you town read marv, I think he's been underwhelming at best and definitely doesn't have much of a total thread awareness.

He has been underwhelming but I will not have a hand in this lynch and he is the best bet I have since everyone else is even less trustworthy.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 16:39 GMT
#968
Whatever I will try to get my thoughts out now. Will take a while.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 16:45 GMT
#969
I don't get it jat you've scum read bats, no vote on him, you've scum read calix and she's done this bs that you're arguing with grack about and you don't vote her, you've just said to lynch grack and aren't voting him.

Why?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 16:50 GMT
#970
On October 06 2016 01:45 Holyflare wrote:
I don't get it jat you've scum read bats, no vote on him, you've scum read calix and she's done this bs that you're arguing with grack about and you don't vote her, you've just said to lynch grack and aren't voting him.

Why?

What does it matter where my vote is? The answer is it doesn't. In 9/10 of my games I cast my deciding votes at deadline. Often I don't vote before that at all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 16:54 GMT
#971
because you're not going to be here at deadline.............?
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 16:57 GMT
#972
On October 06 2016 01:54 Holyflare wrote:
because you're not going to be here at deadline.............?

I am going to cast my vote before I have to leave. But not before rereading. Don't really see the problem.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:00 GMT
#973
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.

That is not the conclusion I was drawing. I do not use preflips d1. I was only questioning your approach on the matter.

You have not pushed me. That shit was based on a pl joke.

I did not like your latest posts (currently at p46 and posting from phone and shittiest Subway wifi NA)
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:04 GMT
#974
On October 05 2016 23:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 23:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I have the same conclusion s as cypherbia on grasp and bats. I think they are town.

I would Lynch jat 10 times before voting bats. Jat s defense on #811 ( can't quote from phone) was him saying that his play this game corresponds to his town meta. This is a prime example of a scum being aware of his town palsy and trying to replicate it.

Also, calix, why Re you using the bats. Jat interaction against bats? Jat defense of bats makes jat and jat only scummy.


No, this is a prime example of someone getting scumread for playing his townmeta.
Your logic doesn't work. "He says he is playing his townmeta so obviously he is just trying to replicate it". Retarded.

If you don't believe me you can easily check if I am telling the truth.

Lmao. You are proving my point. You think simply playing aling your town meta should warrant a town read. That's what scum thinks. Town just plays the way they want, not bring worries of following a certain predefined meta.

Justanotherscum
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:05 GMT
#975
Being worried *
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:09 GMT
#976
That's not what he's saying at all.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:10 GMT
#977
On October 06 2016 00:30 Palmar wrote:
Calix is 100% mafia

Déjà vu...

On October 05 2016 23:49 Calix wrote:
I'm going out in ~30 minutes, going to be out for a few hours and then I'm in for the evening. Generally my schedule is light because I'm at uni but today is busy for me so I might not get back before you leave.

Your schedule is light because you study english

Also stop being bad
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 17:12 GMT
#978
On October 06 2016 02:04 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 23:49 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:41 NeverUnlucky wrote:
I have the same conclusion s as cypherbia on grasp and bats. I think they are town.

I would Lynch jat 10 times before voting bats. Jat s defense on #811 ( can't quote from phone) was him saying that his play this game corresponds to his town meta. This is a prime example of a scum being aware of his town palsy and trying to replicate it.

Also, calix, why Re you using the bats. Jat interaction against bats? Jat defense of bats makes jat and jat only scummy.


No, this is a prime example of someone getting scumread for playing his townmeta.
Your logic doesn't work. "He says he is playing his townmeta so obviously he is just trying to replicate it". Retarded.

If you don't believe me you can easily check if I am telling the truth.

Lmao. You are proving my point. You think simply playing aling your town meta should warrant a town read. That's what scum thinks. Town just plays the way they want, not bring worries of following a certain predefined meta.

Justanotherscum

Are you dense?

What I am saying is the following:

Grackaroni is scumreadign me FOR something that is a known staple of my townmeta which makes the read completely nonsensical. The point is not "I am playing my townmeta so I am town" even though that would be entirely correct.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:12 GMT
#979
On October 06 2016 02:09 Holyflare wrote:
That's not what he's saying at all.

It is exactly what he is saying. I changed the angle of my phone to see his post from a different perspective, and it was still the same message.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:16 GMT
#980
On October 06 2016 02:10 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:30 Palmar wrote:
Calix is 100% mafia

Déjà vu...

Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 23:49 Calix wrote:
I'm going out in ~30 minutes, going to be out for a few hours and then I'm in for the evening. Generally my schedule is light because I'm at uni but today is busy for me so I might not get back before you leave.

Your schedule is light because you study english

Also stop being bad


remember who he voted for last time day 1?

that was mafia!
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2003
GuemChi 1587
Artosis 665
910 65
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm160
Counter-Strike
taco 408
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox468
Other Games
summit1g7857
Doublelift2332
JimRising 521
Day[9].tv348
C9.Mang0340
PiGStarcraft279
Maynarde135
CosmosSc2 45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick942
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 122
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv348
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 12m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 12m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 12m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.