• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:38
CEST 19:38
KST 02:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9997 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 47

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 15:03 GMT
#921
The fact that Palmar is dodging the batsnacks case to make an unsubstantiated vote on me is terrible.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 15:05 GMT
#922
On October 06 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.


Your argument was that I hadn't been really pushing anyone.

I refute this point.

You change the argument to "Calix's pushes are bad"

Your last line is a terrible attempt at a meta-read. There is no One True Way for me to play and you have no idea how I 'usually' play given that you've seen me in ONE game.


Thing is I don't care.

Maybe my original post should have been "calix has only pushed dumb shit all game and been reactive" instead. Yes, I think I'm ninja editing it to that instead.

I don't care if you're the meta God I know your ego type like the back of my hand, you don't like being wrong, you like being right, other people are pretty dumb. I know your pushes look shitty to me and that's what I'm sticking with.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 15:07 GMT
#923
You're like a mini irate version of me.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 15:09 GMT
#924
On October 06 2016 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.


Your argument was that I hadn't been really pushing anyone.

I refute this point.

You change the argument to "Calix's pushes are bad"

Your last line is a terrible attempt at a meta-read. There is no One True Way for me to play and you have no idea how I 'usually' play given that you've seen me in ONE game.


Thing is I don't care.

Maybe my original post should have been "calix has only pushed dumb shit all game and been reactive" instead. Yes, I think I'm ninja editing it to that instead.

I don't care if you're the meta God I know your ego type like the back of my hand, you don't like being wrong, you like being right, other people are pretty dumb. I know your pushes look shitty to me and that's what I'm sticking with.


Question. How can my all of my pushes look shitty when you're voting for the same person I am? Why are you not trying harder to sort out myself/ batsnacks when we're clearly not on the same team?

What does my 'ego type' have to do with anything?
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 15:12 GMT
#925
On October 06 2016 00:03 Holyflare wrote:
I still get weird feelings from every batsnacks post which is meh.

Batsnacks come back.

maybe you're in love???
batsnacks
Profile Blog Joined April 2014
United States4466 Posts
October 05 2016 15:14 GMT
#926
On October 06 2016 00:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.


Your argument was that I hadn't been really pushing anyone.

I refute this point.

You change the argument to "Calix's pushes are bad"

Your last line is a terrible attempt at a meta-read. There is no One True Way for me to play and you have no idea how I 'usually' play given that you've seen me in ONE game.


Thing is I don't care.

Maybe my original post should have been "calix has only pushed dumb shit all game and been reactive" instead. Yes, I think I'm ninja editing it to that instead.

I don't care if you're the meta God I know your ego type like the back of my hand, you don't like being wrong, you like being right, other people are pretty dumb. I know your pushes look shitty to me and that's what I'm sticking with.


Question. How can my all of my pushes look shitty when you're voting for the same person I am? Why are you not trying harder to sort out myself/ batsnacks when we're clearly not on the same team?

What does my 'ego type' have to do with anything?

It's not clear to me that were not on the same team
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 15:16 GMT
#927
Team = Mafia team.

I'm assuming you're bringing up the possibility of TvT?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 15:17 GMT
#928
On October 06 2016 00:09 Calix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.


Your argument was that I hadn't been really pushing anyone.

I refute this point.

You change the argument to "Calix's pushes are bad"

Your last line is a terrible attempt at a meta-read. There is no One True Way for me to play and you have no idea how I 'usually' play given that you've seen me in ONE game.


Thing is I don't care.

Maybe my original post should have been "calix has only pushed dumb shit all game and been reactive" instead. Yes, I think I'm ninja editing it to that instead.

I don't care if you're the meta God I know your ego type like the back of my hand, you don't like being wrong, you like being right, other people are pretty dumb. I know your pushes look shitty to me and that's what I'm sticking with.


Question. How can my all of my pushes look shitty when you're voting for the same person I am? Why are you not trying harder to sort out myself/ batsnacks when we're clearly not on the same team?

What does my 'ego type' have to do with anything?


If you make a list of your pushes and two of them are bad and the other two other people have started (myself basically) then the only pushes you have made yourself are crap and the other two are REACTIVE based on the sentiment of the thread.

Basically your posts seem entirely reactive and contain a plethora of things to assuage other people's fears.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 15:20 GMT
#929
On October 05 2016 20:34 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 15:55 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 15:42 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:50 Grackaroni wrote:
On October 05 2016 14:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Why is super town lol wtf.

Because I think that the cocky useless attitude and annoyance is harder to fake than it seems. Also the times that he has contributed I think he's made good points, i.e. Damdred's confidence on Marv and HF dropping his Calix push.

Lol wait wait you really need to expand on this. Cause it's really important

I don't think that scum becomes genuinely annoyed at somebody for not answering a question because they don't actually care about the answer. This is something that Superbia has to actively think of to fake.

If you're going for the cocky useless scum play, then you are drawing a lot more attention to yourself. It can be harder to pull off than you would think, and it's always a riskier gambit than just contributing more than the shittiest players.

Marv isn't going to roll over this game as scum because he hasn't played in months.

HF point was something that I noticed as well.

sounds logical, but it would be untrue. I would have been crushingly depressed not to have rolled town in my first game in 4 months and been even lazier than usual

When did you become such a baddie?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 15:21 GMT
#930
On October 06 2016 00:17 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 00:09 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:05 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:03 Calix wrote:
On October 06 2016 00:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 05 2016 23:48 Calix wrote:
NU, you raise a good point about JAT's defense re: meta. However, what makes you conclude that JAT/ Bats isn't scum defending scum? He switches between defending bats and distancing from him and it's a weird approach for scum/ town imo.

re: HF's post, that can be easily disproven by the fact that I have pushed NU, pushed Oats, pushed Superbia (to an extent) and helped start the batsnacks train. Anyone saying that I'm not pushing the game forward is either illiterate or scum at this point.


All of those pushes were bad apart from the Superbia and batsnacks one which other people are pushing instead.

You're supposed to be town leaders-y and you seem more reactive.


Your argument was that I hadn't been really pushing anyone.

I refute this point.

You change the argument to "Calix's pushes are bad"

Your last line is a terrible attempt at a meta-read. There is no One True Way for me to play and you have no idea how I 'usually' play given that you've seen me in ONE game.


Thing is I don't care.

Maybe my original post should have been "calix has only pushed dumb shit all game and been reactive" instead. Yes, I think I'm ninja editing it to that instead.

I don't care if you're the meta God I know your ego type like the back of my hand, you don't like being wrong, you like being right, other people are pretty dumb. I know your pushes look shitty to me and that's what I'm sticking with.


Question. How can my all of my pushes look shitty when you're voting for the same person I am? Why are you not trying harder to sort out myself/ batsnacks when we're clearly not on the same team?

What does my 'ego type' have to do with anything?


If you make a list of your pushes and two of them are bad and the other two other people have started (myself basically) then the only pushes you have made yourself are crap and the other two are REACTIVE based on the sentiment of the thread.

Basically your posts seem entirely reactive and contain a plethora of things to assuage other people's fears.


Even if we disregard two pushes of mine which I started, I was the first person to make a case against batsnacks. In literally no universe does your narrative of "Calix is entirely reactive" hold.

You are just making up bullshit at this point. Read the thread and stop talking out of your arse.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 15:21 GMT
#931
On October 05 2016 20:50 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 20:33 marvellosity wrote:
And jat is frightfully dull. I also have less time than historically (hence first game in 4 months) but at least I say things occasionally interesting while i'm here

You are dull.
Also I remember you saying the exact same thing the last time I had little time to play. We all know how that ended.
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 20:35 marvellosity wrote:
also yeah, jat's push on Stutters looks quite bad.

What about it looks bad exactly? It was an observation and I did not follow up on it since stutters did not post since then. Hardly a push.

Nobody is accusing you for having little time to play, by the way. There's a reason why you are getting pushed over Koshi.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 15:22 GMT
#932
I'm going to have to cut you short as I am heading out now. I know it's hard for you, but don't go full retard here, thx.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 15:26 GMT
#933
On October 05 2016 21:12 Palmar wrote:
Regarding JAT, I don't know what to think about his response to me.

a) he might be (or he might believe that he is) correct that pressuring him to take a stance isn't going to work.

b) he also knows that I believe I can pressure him into submission as town, whether or not that is true seems irrelevant.

c) despite b), it's not certain that he thought about what I believe

So in general, I'm still sort of meh on JAT, he is doing the jat thing where he sort of casually comments along in the thread, and I always think he's mafia for it and sometimes I tunnel it and sometimes I leave it. I have no real idea what he actually is.


On October 05 2016 21:28 Palmar wrote:
I also think Grack might be mafia, he has no agenda that I can tell, he just sort of exists.

I don't think Palmar is reading the thread. He doesn't seem to have any idea that JAT isn't posting in response to himself.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 15:29 GMT
#934
If Palmar isn't reading the thread that is scum points because his mafia play is exceptionally lazy.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 15:29 GMT
#935
let's kill calix guys
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 15:30 GMT
#936
No, bad grack
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
October 05 2016 15:30 GMT
#937
Calix is 100% mafia
Computer says mafia
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 15:31 GMT
#938
On October 06 2016 00:21 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 20:50 justanothertownie wrote:
On October 05 2016 20:33 marvellosity wrote:
And jat is frightfully dull. I also have less time than historically (hence first game in 4 months) but at least I say things occasionally interesting while i'm here

You are dull.
Also I remember you saying the exact same thing the last time I had little time to play. We all know how that ended.
On October 05 2016 20:35 marvellosity wrote:
also yeah, jat's push on Stutters looks quite bad.

What about it looks bad exactly? It was an observation and I did not follow up on it since stutters did not post since then. Hardly a push.

Nobody is accusing you for having little time to play, by the way. There's a reason why you are getting pushed over Koshi.

Not really. The only one who is pushing me right now is you and I easily refuted your "case".
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 15:34 GMT
#939
On October 05 2016 22:35 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 22:26 Calix wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:20 Oatsmaster wrote:
On October 05 2016 22:00 Calix wrote:
Basically Grack is someone who is in my lean-town category because of some shitty/ weak reasoning, other people being scummier, etc. Consider it 'town by statistical probability'.

I expect my reads to change drastically depending on the flip.

Can you bring me through a quick summary of his alignment assuming bats flips town/scum?



If Bat is scum, then I'd look into Grack as he is a possible partner, wouldn't have pushed scum!bat much and focused more on pushing HF/ JAT and defending Superbia. (however I don't think Grack has said anything to/ about batsnacks that is scummy by itself)

If Bat is town then I don't see my opinion of him changing much, so town.

I'm not very comfortable with giving my thoughts on how I might view things in hypothetical scenarios so take with a grain of salt.


huh

I thought if bats is scum I was scum?! This doesn't make any sense. I mean sure, grack and bats can be a team but it does not fit in your supposed train of thought at all.

This actually makes some sense. If Batsnacks is scum it looks like I am trying to drive a wagon away from Batsnacks without defending him.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 15:34 GMT
#940
Don't let baddies lynch Calix please.
Prev 1 45 46 47 48 49 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 243
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 118
BRAT_OK 75
MindelVK 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3341
Bisu 2007
Soulkey 1069
EffOrt 526
Larva 380
Mini 376
ZerO 205
Dewaltoss 187
hero 93
Mind 73
[ Show more ]
Sharp 68
sorry 63
Shinee 53
Barracks 40
Sea.KH 33
Bale 27
Trap 24
Terrorterran 22
NaDa 20
ToSsGirL 19
Rock 13
scan(afreeca) 12
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Dendi1518
XaKoH 441
420jenkins322
League of Legends
Reynor73
Counter-Strike
fl0m4223
pashabiceps801
Fnx 663
x6flipin437
edward24
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu409
Other Games
Grubby2436
Liquid`RaSZi1591
FrodaN752
XBOCT280
Livibee187
TKL 123
C9.Mang0113
QueenE93
RotterdaM45
Mew2King36
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV224
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 64
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2921
• TFBlade758
Other Games
• Shiphtur637
• WagamamaTV632
• imaqtpie431
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 23m
Patches Events
22h 23m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.