• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:39
CEST 09:39
KST 16:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7452 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 51

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 182 Next
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:42 GMT
#1001
Just keep in mind that I'll be mocking every single town on my train for the following reasons:

My train has only just taken off near EOD. They've had the entire day and have been around yet only now try to push for my lynch.

Conveniently, batsnacks just happens to be the leading wagon at that point and all he's done is rolled over and refused to help town.

JAT has not explained how batsnacks is town.

HF has not explained how batsnacks is town.

(hell, these two think he's scum)

Palmar has not explained how batsnacks is town.

They have hardly ACKNOWLEDGED batsnacks in their posts, preferring to focus on myself when I am obviously the inferior option between the two.

(if for no other reason than the fact that I'm active, contributing, am aligned with the town. Just simple things like that)

None of them can defend his posts so they are attacking me in the hopes of a CFD. 100% should be scrutinised plz.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:43 GMT
#1002
Ah yes HF. You realise that everyone on the batsnacks wagon voted at roughly the same time as each other? Timing doesn't mean shit.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:43 GMT
#1003
The sole fact that you are pushing him makes me think he's town.

I won't vote you because you are an obvious town. I will smite bats backs if I have a computer at hand at did. My tr of you is greater than my tone read of bats.

Though stutters should be guillotined today
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 17:43 GMT
#1004
On October 06 2016 00:26 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 21:12 Palmar wrote:
Regarding JAT, I don't know what to think about his response to me.

a) he might be (or he might believe that he is) correct that pressuring him to take a stance isn't going to work.

b) he also knows that I believe I can pressure him into submission as town, whether or not that is true seems irrelevant.

c) despite b), it's not certain that he thought about what I believe

So in general, I'm still sort of meh on JAT, he is doing the jat thing where he sort of casually comments along in the thread, and I always think he's mafia for it and sometimes I tunnel it and sometimes I leave it. I have no real idea what he actually is.


Show nested quote +
On October 05 2016 21:28 Palmar wrote:
I also think Grack might be mafia, he has no agenda that I can tell, he just sort of exists.

I don't think Palmar is reading the thread. He doesn't seem to have any idea that JAT isn't posting in response to himself.

I've seriously given one of the best cases in thread on Palmar right here. When Palmar is town and doesn't read the thread he'll let people know and be useless. Here he is pretending like he has contributions to make, but if you look further you can see that he has absolutely no clue what has been going on in the last 10-15 pages. Scum Palmar is too lazy to read and just skims.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:44 GMT
#1005
I think Calix/nu/batsnacks and Grack are all town. Mafia is within Superbia/HF/Palmar/JAT.

Problem is. How do I proof this.
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:44 GMT
#1006
How the FUCK does that make any sense?

Your town-read is pushing someone so you town-read that player based on the push?

WTF
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:45 GMT
#1007
Jat, just a tip - if you ever want to call someone's play subpart, make sure your play is semi-dexent beforehand.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:46 GMT
#1008
On October 06 2016 02:44 Calix wrote:
How the FUCK does that make any sense?

Your town-read is pushing someone so you town-read that player based on the push?

WTF

It makes sense because you cannot ever sr a mafia. If you sr bats, he's town. Just a reputation thing.

Also, your birthday is passed, so I have no interest to Lynch you.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:47 GMT
#1009
That is 100% retarded and a cop-out of voting for batsnacks. You haven't even used his posts to show how he's town.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:47 GMT
#1010
On October 06 2016 02:44 Koshi wrote:
I think Calix/nu/batsnacks and Grack are all town. Mafia is within Superbia/HF/Palmar/JAT.

Problem is. How do I proof this.

NU agrees with Koshi. Though replace super with stutters.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:48 GMT
#1011
On October 06 2016 02:47 Calix wrote:
That is 100% retarded and a cop-out of voting for batsnacks. You haven't even used his posts to show how he's town.

My gut town reads have always been accurate. Call it retarded, idc.
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:48 GMT
#1012
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:49 GMT
#1013
Like how is it that I have to explain the incredibly simple logic of "X player who stops posting and claims that he'll only check the thread to see how he can survive and who gets a counterwagon to X going shortly afterwards is mafia" to people?

Christ.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:49 GMT
#1014
On October 06 2016 02:47 NeverUnlucky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 02:44 Koshi wrote:
I think Calix/nu/batsnacks and Grack are all town. Mafia is within Superbia/HF/Palmar/JAT.

Problem is. How do I proof this.

NU agrees with Koshi. Though replace super with stutters.

Yeah, I read from pages 32 to around 45 and then skimmed because fuck reading.

People I haven't read a post about are not in the list.

Oats is meh. Very aggressive.
Marv townlean but from yesterday. (only read his and superbia his filter)
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:50 GMT
#1015
Superbia isn't scum.

You can all piss off with CFDs.
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 17:50 GMT
#1016
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

Stutters or I'm out.

Calix stop being bad
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:50 GMT
#1017
On October 06 2016 02:49 Calix wrote:
Like how is it that I have to explain the incredibly simple logic of "X player who stops posting and claims that he'll only check the thread to see how he can survive and who gets a counterwagon to X going shortly afterwards is mafia" to people?

Christ.

Do you want to lynch batsnacks? Is this about batsnacks?
I had a good night of sleep.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 17:51 GMT
#1018
Stutters is a coin flip. I have no interest in policy-lynching him today over ACTUAL scum-reads.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 17:51 GMT
#1019
wtf is cfd
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 17:53 GMT
#1020
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech161
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 394
Leta 239
Dewaltoss 110
sSak 58
Killer 37
Bale 34
NotJumperer 33
Aegong 28
ZergMaN 28
yabsab 16
[ Show more ]
Noble 10
Sharp 1
League of Legends
JimRising 561
Reynor33
Other Games
summit1g11087
olofmeister388
Sick212
Happy111
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick774
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1125
• Jankos540
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 21m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3h 21m
Monday Night Weeklies
8h 21m
Replay Cast
15h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 2h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 3h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.