• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:50
CEST 08:50
KST 15:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10015 users

[M][N] Murder on the Cruise Trip Mafia - Page 53

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 182 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:01 GMT
#1041
On October 06 2016 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post

On October 06 2016 01:20 Holyflare wrote:
tl:dr;

Calix has a scum read on Bats.
Calix has a scum read on JAT for association and some minor point which she was told is wrong so it's really association.
Calix is asked what Grack's alignment is and says if Bats is mafia Grack is mafia.

^^^^^^^^^ the above is a lapse in logic because she's never mentioned that before at all and she "town leans" grack which means her bats read is either:

A) faked
B) knows it's a town flip




tl:dr part 2:

Calix admits that she's pushed nu/oats (bad pushes) and followed on the pushes of superbia/bats (also my pushes) yet when I asked her to make a scum list she randomly spouts off extra names of: Koshi/Palmar/HF/Stutters.

Calix gets called out on this bull shit list and she in fact says it's a "if bats doesn't flip mafia" list.

^^^^^ the above is a lapse in logic because she didn't get asked for that, it doesn't even make the slightest bit of sense at all to make a list of "if my two mafia reads are wrong" list when asked for the reasons she is scum reading someone.




tl:dr part 3:

her nu read was complete bull shit at the time, it had no evidence to back it up




conclusion: mafia


I also don't care if it's cheap it was bad on her part
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:01 GMT
#1042
On October 06 2016 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post

Sure felt like you pushing mafia agenda. A lot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:02 GMT
#1043
On October 06 2016 03:01 Calix wrote:
Is it just me or is HF being weirdly hesitant with some of his reads? I'll filter-dive later to see if this impression holds but his "calixbutmaybenot" inclusion pings me.

His apathy over the lynch is concerning me.


is hesitance over lynching you a bad thing or what?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:02 GMT
#1044
On October 06 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post

Sure felt like you pushing mafia agenda. A lot.


I literally do not care. It was terrible.
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:03 GMT
#1045
Uh yes. You have this case which you think makes me mafia and which you haven't given a town explanation for and which the only thing you have said in my favour is "she could be bad".

Why the fuck would you be hesitant over my lynch?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 18:03 GMT
#1046
On October 06 2016 02:59 Calix wrote:
What are you talking about, NU?

Finally see that hf is scummy. And listening to my read on bats.

Um, I need to take this lunch break to eat, so I'm dropping off indefinitely.

Do not Lynch super nor track nor calix.
I would take a shot in the dark and kill stuts tbh.

"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:04 GMT
#1047
Like you either think I'm mafia or playing like crap. No reason to doubt that I'm a good lynch in your shoes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:04 GMT
#1048
On October 06 2016 03:03 Calix wrote:
Uh yes. You have this case which you think makes me mafia and which you haven't given a town explanation for and which the only thing you have said in my favour is "she could be bad".

Why the fuck would you be hesitant over my lynch?


because your ranting and whining exudes an air of towniness?
NeverUnlucky
Profile Joined August 2016
Canada1622 Posts
October 05 2016 18:04 GMT
#1049
Stutters or hf imo. Bye
"The more I look at it, the more convinced I am that NU bussed himself intentionally." -darthfoley
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 18:04 GMT
#1050
HF, do you not see what I see with Palmar?
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1051
I'm sorry, I thought that my giant ego was because of my personality because I'm so similar to you, right?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1052
On October 06 2016 03:02 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 06 2016 03:01 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:00 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 03:00 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:56 Holyflare wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:53 Koshi wrote:
On October 06 2016 02:48 Holyflare wrote:
I'm up for a superbia shenanigan

HF can you explain to me why you stopped putting pressure on JAT and went full out against Calix for that 1 post?


because I remembered that I always scum read jat for playing like shit and I didn't mind his responses and I weigh someone scum reading me when they agree with everything I pushed way more likely mafia than anything else and all I did was ask for her scum reads and what i got instead was a "if my two scum reads AREN'T mafia then there's mafia in this pool" post instead of actual list of scum reads and reasons and my name was in the list which is bs.

Sounds pretty cheap.
How can you turn vs Calix and join JAT for that?

Calix is very obvious town for me.


because then she also forgot her jat read and made some bull shit grack post

Sure felt like you pushing mafia agenda. A lot.


I literally do not care. It was terrible.

Maybe. I am on a point where I would townread her with a redcheck.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1053
you keep linking the palmar post and I have no idea what you're referring to grack, palmar could quite easily be mafia yes and that's why he's in my list
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1054
On October 06 2016 03:04 Grackaroni wrote:
HF, do you not see what I see with Palmar?

Scum palmar is not lazier than town palmar.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:05 GMT
#1055
On October 06 2016 03:05 Calix wrote:
I'm sorry, I thought that my giant ego was because of my personality because I'm so similar to you, right?


You're exactly like me and I would rant and whine in the same situation, yes.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:06 GMT
#1056
but then again I don't forget my own reads so I'd never be in that situation
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 05 2016 18:07 GMT
#1057
Stutters his filer is hilarious. Goddamn.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
October 05 2016 18:07 GMT
#1058
lol Stutters is never going to catch up.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
October 05 2016 18:08 GMT
#1059
batsnacks is that guy from a game where he does everything mafia-y under the sun but at the time you read his contentless posts they come across towny, that's the only problem I have with him not being mafia because I think he could very well be mafia
Calix
Profile Joined August 2016
3379 Posts
October 05 2016 18:08 GMT
#1060
Palmar is a bad D1 lynch. Same with Stutters. They should be discussed in more detail overnight and tomorrow.

We should lynch batsnacks.

In the event that people try to CFD, then JAT/ HF are also good options.

But batsnacks is superior. He is not giving information to the town, his train has been ridiculously contested despite nobody being able to show town motivation in his posts (only point is NU saying he has 'town tone' so eh) and his lynch will be ten times more useful to the town than a lurker lynch.

We kill off a semi-inactive player AND get information on how the surviving players reacted to him.
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 182 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 263
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 262
Dewaltoss 112
sSak 44
Bale 36
NotJumperer 28
ZergMaN 21
Noble 14
Icarus 7
yabsab 7
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Other Games
summit1g10846
Sick193
Nina85
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick839
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream43
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Rush1007
• Lourlo944
• Stunt502
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 10m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4h 10m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 10m
Replay Cast
16h 10m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 4h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.